Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part one of I'm not yet sure how many."

Two winters ago, my wife, Beth, accompanied me to a large US city on my last business trip before my retirement. While we were there, we attended a sporting event where we met a number of lovely people but there was one couple with whom we really hit it off. Glen and Sandy shared many of our interests; we had similar politics and beliefs and similar tastes in many things. We had a great time, so much so that we decided to return to visit them again this past spring to take in a couple of spring training ball games and go golfing. This is the story of that visit.

The first couple of days were spent mostly all together enjoying the attractions and things near their home. After our second round of golf together we all retired to their home for dinner. After dinner, Sandy went to her husband and whispered something in his ear. He just smiled and nodded before going into the kitchen and returning with a couple of beers. Then Sandy suggested that we boys go out to their club to shoot some pool while the girls had a relaxing soak in their Jacuzzi.

Glen and I headed out in a taxi; it wasn’t far from their place, and while we were there, Glen made a few suggestive comments about my wife and his and how they seemed to be one person wrapped in two delicious-looking bodies. After a couple of hours of pool, watching sports on TV and a couple of beers each, we made our way back to their place. When we arrived, we made our way to the backyard to see what the girls were up to. I can’t say for sure but I could swear that just as we opened the patio door, I saw Sandy’s lips leaving my wife’s. They just smiled at each other before greeting us and inviting us to join them. Glen and I hustled off to change into our swim shorts, Glen grabbed a bottle of wine for the ladies and beers for us and we slid into the warm water beside them, each of us on either side of the women. The hot tub wasn’t huge so there wasn’t much space between any of us.

“What have you ladies been up to?” I asked, hoping that they would reveal something titillating.

“Just girl talk,” answered Sandy with a grin. “You know, getting to know each other better.”

“Yeah, girl talk,” slurred Beth. She wasn’t tipsy; she was hammered and I knew when she drank her inhibitions got lowered a little bit. One night on a previous vacation, I almost had her talked into asking a woman we met in a club to join us in our hotel room but she chickened out at the last minute. Too bad; they looked hot together.

“I see,” I replied and I dropped it at that.

Between the wine, the warm water and the day in the sun, it wasn’t much longer before Beth’s head began to drop. “I’d better get this lady into bed,” I said as I stood up. Taking her hand, I pulled her to her feet and as she splashed out of the hot tub, I thought I heard Sandy mumble to Glen under her breath, “I’d like to get her into bed.”

“I hear that,” Glen whispered, thinking I couldn’t hear. I ignored it for the moment but I catalogued the exchange for later if the opportunity came up. I half guided, half carried Beth to the room we were using and, drunk Beth being horny Beth, as I started peeling her suit off, she decided that it was time to get amorous. In two minutes flat we were in bed, fucking like teenagers on prom night. Her screams would have certainly been heard by our hosts and shortly after she came, I did as well. She fell asleep in a few minutes, her fatigue and the alcohol inducing her to snore loudly. As I lay there waiting for sleep to come, I heard Sandy’s moans coming from our hosts’ bedroom down the hall. I smiled to myself, the thought of my darling wife and our lovely hostess naked and superimposed making me hard again. I rolled over, pulled Beth in close and snuggled in to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to find the other side of the bed empty. Looking around I saw Beth’s behind through the crack in the door to the ensuite bathroom. I ogled her for a moment and quickly feigned sleep as I heard her turn to come back to bed. She climbed in beside me and snuggled up, murmuring as soft, “Good morning, Sweetie,” as she pulled my arm over her shoulders. “I’m going to take a shower in a few minutes, I just have to wait for the Advil to kick in first. Join me?”

“Of course!” I replied and pulled her tightly to me. One thing we had never tired of was showering together and many times Beth would drop to her knees and blow me as the warm water cascaded over us. This morning was no exception and I was treated to one of her five-star blowjobs.

Sometimes she takes my load in her mouth but this time she took her mouth off me and looked up just as she sensed I was about to come. “Paint my face,” she whispered as she looked up at me. Her hand stroked me to orgasm and her eyes never left mine as I spurted my seed on her face and tongue. She licked off what she could and then stood up beside me. “Clean me off, baby,” she moaned as my fingers found her clit and started rubbing. Using our fingers, my lips and tongue her face was cum-free in no time; a moment later her knees buckled and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders to keep from flopping to the shower floor as she came, loudly and very, very wetly. Her hips bucked as the waves washed over her, her fluid leaking out over my hand as I continued to rub her clit.

Her hand came over the top of mine and she urged me to stop but I just looked at her and shook my head. “I don’t think so,” I teased, “I’m not done making you cum yet!” Her eyes rolled back and she gave in to my fingers as I slipped two of them inside her cunt and finger-fucked her to another orgasm. Her knees bucked again and this time she was unable to hang on; my fingers slipped from her as she crumpled slowly to the shower floor, soft moans uttered unwillingly from deep within her soul.

After a few moments of letting the arm water revive her, she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly. “I love showering with you,” she whispered and she smiled her million-dollar smile.

“Me too,” I answered. I picked up the soap and we bathed each other, careful not to reawaken any sexual beasts. We rinsed off and got out, drying each other as we traded soft kisses. “Why don’t we do that every day?” I asked.

“Because, my lover,” she answered, “if we did that every day it would become routine and boring. This way it’s more spontaneous and exciting.”

“You’re right, as usual,” I conceded. Pulling her in tightly for a hug, I whispered, “How much do you remember from last night?”

“It’s mostly fuzzy but I could swear that Sandy and I were making out at one point,” she said quietly before shaking her head. “Nah, can’t be, I must have dreamed that.”

“That would have been quite a dream,” I said. I thought for a moment before deciding to go for it. “I think maybe I’d like to see that.”

Beth pushed herself away from my hug and raised her eyebrows, “Really?”

“Why not?” I asked. “It’s not like you’ve never kissed a girl before. Remember that time at your sister’s wedding when you kissed Kim?” Kim was one of the bridesmaids and in the general drunkenness that followed tequila shots, someone dared her to kiss the prettiest girl in the room. Everyone was shocked when, instead of kissing the bride, she looked straight at Beth and marched across the room, grabbed her head in both hands and kissed her hard. It lasted at least half a minute before Kim pulled away, looked at Beth and said, “Holy fuck you’re hot! If you ever decide to switch teams, I got first dibs!” Beth just stared, dumbfounded, not comprehending that she had just been hit on by a lesbian. After a moment she gathered her composure, kissed Kim again and then said, “You got it!”

We made our way to the kitchen to find Glen and Sandy at the table drinking coffee. “Good morning,” I said, “how are you guys this morning?”

“I feel better than I deserve to,” grumbled Sandy, “I guess I had more to drink than I thought.”

“Me too,” moaned Beth. “Most of last night is a bit fuzzy but there was this one thing that almost seemed real…” she trailed off. Sandy just looked at her and raised one eyebrow and smiled just a little. It was then I knew it was true; they had been making out in the hot tub. Beth fixed herself a coffee but decided she wasn’t ready for breakfast just yet.

VioletGiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletGiles

“What do you guys have in mind for today?” asked Glen. “I have to go to work for a few hours but you guys should be able to entertain yourselves.” He looked at Sandy and winked; I guess she had told him about the goings-on in the hot tub as well.

“We’ll find something to keep us occupied,” grinned Sandy. Beth was oblivious but I was definitely picking up a vibe from Sandy. This might turn out to be a very interesting day indeed.

“How about a little retail therapy?” asked Sandy. Beth perked up a little at that idea; she rarely turned down a chance to shop. “There’s a nice little café near the shopping district, we could get brunch then see what’s going on there.”

“I’m in,” said Beth. Looking at me she added, “You don’t mind, do you, honey?” She knows that shopping is not my favourite thing to do.

“I’ll tag along, you never know, I might find something interesting,” I said. I had no intention of letting those two sneak off without me; if they were going to get up to anything naughty, I wanted to be close at hand.

A flash crossed Sandy’s face; it was obvious she wanted to get Beth alone for a while. It passed quickly; we still had two more days to visit with them so it’s not like she wouldn’t get another chance.

Our coffees finished, Glen headed to his home office and the three of us left to go to get some food. Four hours and several hundred dollars later we returned to the house to find Glen on the patio with a drink and a book. “Broke yet?” he asked as we went out to join him.

“Not yet,” grinned Beth, “but retail therapy was just what the doctor ordered!” Sandy came out with a pitcher of margaritas and some fruit and we passed the next couple of hours enjoying the sun and each other’s company. Then Beth nudged me and leaned over, “I’m dying to know,” she whispered, “I’m gonna ask her.” I just shrugged and nodded.

“Sandy,” said Beth, “I have a question about last night.”

“I thought you might,” replied our hostess. “You want to know if we got a little naughty in the hot tub, don’t you?”

“It’s just that I have this fuzzy memory but I can’t figure out if it’s real or not,” Beth said as she sat upright in her lounge chair.

“Do you want it to be real?” Sandy teased, smiling over her drink.

“Maybe?” said Beth.

“Well...” Sandy teased some more, “It was real for me.” She winked at Beth and me. Looking at me, she asked, “Is this going to be a problem?”

“Not for me,” I answered, “it’s not like she’s never kissed a woman before”

“Seriously!” Beth exclaimed, “I thought we were going to keep that s a secret!”

“How much of a secret can it be? There were thirty people who saw you do it!” I countered defensively.

“Fuck,” she mumbled under her breath. “Fine then, tell the story!” She got up and went inside leaving Sandy, Glen and me alone.

As I told the story, I could see Sandy and Glen both shifting in their seats; it was obvious that they were both turned on at the thought. “Is Beth bi?” asked Sandy.

“Not that I’m aware of,” I replied, “it was just that one time and we’ve hardly ever spoken about it since.”

“Hmmm,” said Sandy to herself. She looked at Glen and he nodded. “Here’s the thing,” she began. Just then Beth appeared at the door.

“So you told them then,” she said grumpily.

“It’s fine, Beth, we’re not judging,” said Glen. “Shit happens, it’s best to laugh about it and move on.”

“I guess,” mumbled Beth.

“So you were going to talk about this ‘thing’?” I spoke. Beth looked at me quizzically. I just pulled her into my lap and kissed her softly, mostly because I knew if this story was going where I thought it was going, I’d soon have a rather prominent bulge in my shorts.

“Yeah,” Sandy said, “Here’s the thing.” She took a deep breath and a long pull from her margarita. “I’m bisexual,” she stated matter-of-factly. She paused to let that sink in then continued, “Yes, I like girls as well as men, not all the time, just once in a while.”

“Wow,” Beth breathed, “That explains some stuff.” She took a drink and looked at Sandy. “So how does that work? Do you see women on the side or is your husband involved?”

“Both,” said Glen. “Sometimes she goes out with a girlfriend and stays out all night but there have been a few times when we both played.”

“Oh,” Beth said quietly. “One question, why are you telling us this?”

“Really?” I said to her, “Read the room, sweetie.”

Oh,” she said again. “You, you want to… you know, with me?”

“If you’re comfortable with the idea, yes, I would like very much to ‘you know’ with you,” smiled Sandy. “I think you’re hot and gorgeous and I think we could have a lot of fun together.” She took a sip of her drink but her eyes never left Beth’s.

“Oh,” a third time. “Ummm, thank you, I guess, I’m flattered that you think I’m attractive but I don’t know.”

“She’s not the only one who thinks you’re attractive,” added Glen.

“Oh, my…” Beth blushed a little and looked at me. “Ummm, can we talk about this in private, please?”

“Of course,” I said. I reached out and took her hand and led her toward the door.

“How about this?” said Sandy. “We were going to go out for dinner, why don’t you guys go yourselves and you can talk? Then when you come back here, whatever happens, or doesn’t happen, happens, or doesn’t happen.” She stood up and came over to Beth and me, “We didn’t plan this if that’s what you’re thinking. Truth is, we heard you guys last night and that stirred up a fantasy so we took a shot.” She leaned in and kissed Beth on the cheek. “There’s no pressure. You guys talk it out, it won’t change how we feel about you. You’re our friends and we felt we could trust you with our little secret.” Then she kissed my cheek.

“Okay,” said Beth, “but I make no promises.”

“We’re not looking for any,” said Sandy, and we returned to our room to get ready for dinner.

When the door closed, Beth looked at me and whispered, “What the fuck just happened?”

“Our cute new friend just hit on you right in front of her husband,” I laughed, “and you like the idea.”

“You seem to like the idea,” she replied, reaching forward and fondling the bulge in my shorts. "Did you really not set this up?”

“Scout's honour,” I said, holding up the Boy Scout salute. “I think I did clue in a bit before you did but maybe that’s because I’ve been thinking about watching you and Sandy make out since I saw you guys in the hot tub last night.

“Is that all you want to do, watch us make out?” she asked.

“I want you to do whatever you want to do,” I replied. “If you’re comfortable with the idea, go for it. If you don’t want me or Glen to watch then so be it.”

“I have to admit, I am more than a little turned on right now,” Beth admitted. “We did talk about this a long time ago but I haven’t thought about it since.”

“So, think about it now,” I replied, “We may never get a chance like this again.”

“What if it goes badly?” she asked.

“Then we tried it, it didn’t work and we move on,” I answered.

“But we’re becoming such good friends, I don’t want to fuck that up.” She was really on the fence about this idea.

“Which would be worse?” I asked her, “Taking a shot and failing or not taking the chance and forever wondering what might have been? Remember what we talked about last year, how we said we were going to live our lives with no regrets?”

“I do, but I wasn’t thinking that sex with another couple would be part of that,” she answered.

“I thought we were just talking about you and Sandy making out!” I teased. “So you want to have sex with both Sandy and Glen?”

“Did you see the size of the bulge in his pants? You know I’ve always fantasized about big cocks, we talk about it all the time when we use our toys in bed.”

“So you’re in?” I asked her. She took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay, then we’re in.” I pulled her close and kissed her softly, “You know, whatever happens, this changes nothing between us. I will love you no matter what.”

“I know,” she answered, returning my kisses. “But you’re wrong, this will change everything!” She pulled me toward the door with one more toe-curling kiss, “Let’s do this before you chicken out!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments