Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Never Ceases To Amaze Me - Part 3

"Beth and Sandy share their husbands' talents"

68
18 Comments 18
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

“OH FUCK, SANDY! FUCK YES! THAT’S IT! LICK ME! SUCK ME! HARDER! DEEPER! FASTER! OHMYGOD, YEEESSS!!!!”

“Damn!” I exclaimed, “I’ve never made her scream like that!”

“Sandy has that effect on women,” Glen added. “Most of the women she fucks end up screaming like that. She’s very, very good.”

“I believe you,” I said.

Beth had stopped screaming and had her fists full of Sandy’s shoulder-length blonde hair, holding her mouth onto her cunt as her orgasm faded slightly and then built again. This time, the noises were as loud but unintelligible as Sandy once again brought her to the peak of ecstasy with her fingers, lips, and tongue. I could see she had three fingers in Beth’s snatch and was pistoning them in and out and she suckled on the sweet little nub at the top of her opening. The sheet under Beth’s ass was wet with her fuck sauce.

“OMIGOD STOP!” Beth begged. “I CAN’T TAKE IT! STOP! PLEASE!”

Sandy took her mouth off Beth’s pussy and looked at me. “Should I stop?”

I shook my head no and Sandy’s head dove back down. Beth let out another unintelligible scream as Sandy’s tongue worked its magic on her clit. Finally, she relented and stopped licking Beth’s cunt, I could see it was gaped open and leaking profusely. Her chest was heaving from her exertions and she was bathed in sweat. Her makeup, what little of it she had left on, was a wreck and her hair was a rat’s nest. Never had she looked so beautiful to me as she did at that moment.

I sat on the bed beside the two women and leaned down to whisper into my wife’s ear. “So, tell me, are you bi now?”

On hearing my voice, her eyes blasted open and she stared at me fiercely.

“How long have you been there?” she asked.

“FUCK, SANDY! FUCK YES! THAT’S IT! LICK ME! SUCK ME! HARDER! DEEPER! FASTER!” I mimicked her voice, albeit badly. “That looked like fun!”

“It was!” she exclaimed. “And to answer your question, yes, I am now officially bisexual!” She reached out to me, Sandy untangled herself and let Beth hold me. I kissed her softly and caressed her face.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way!” I said. Beth beamed at me, her broad beautiful smile told me she loved me and that was all I needed.

“Ahem,” we heard Sandy say, “Somebody owes me an orgasm or two!”

“Oh, fuck Sandy, I’m spent, Can you wait a few minutes for a girl to catch her breath?” Beth had said the “F” word more times this night than I had ever heard her say before.

Sandy moved to sit beside us, “Certainly not!” she said firmly. “If you are unable to give me what I need, perhaps your darling hubby can show me these oral talents you were bragging about!”

“It’s only fair,” I said. “She gave you a few orgasms, she deserves a few of her own!”

Beth laughed and collapsed back onto the bed for a moment before excusing herself to the washroom. She returned a few moments later, her face washed clean and her hair straightened out somewhat. Her hips and breasts swayed in time as she walked towards the bed.

She climbed up beside me.

"So, my darling husband," she whispered into my ear, "Are you going to eat our lovely hostess's pussy, or will I?" She kissed me softly, which I eagerly accepted before nudging her away.

"As much as I would love to see you go down on Sandy," I whispered back, "and as much as I believe in ladies first, I think I will, as you put it, eat our lovely hostess's pussy."

She smiled and nodded at me before moving away.

I blew Beth a kiss before turning to Sandy who was now reclined on the bed, her legs wide open. “Oh, by the way. Glen has something for you,” she said.

I watched as she turned and saw Glen’s full manhood in all its raging glory for the first time. “Fuck me!” she breathed as she beheld it.

“I intend to,” grinned Glen and he patted his lap, motioning for her to sit on it.

I turned to Sandy, “Can you wait a bit? I really want to see this!”

“So do I!” she whispered. I moved up beside her and she sat cross-legged between mine. Her butt was rubbing up against me, ensuring I would stay rock hard. “Mmmmm, nice cock! I have a plan for that later!” she purred.

“Glen told me,” I replied as the show began in front of us.

Beth arranged herself as comfortably as she could in Glen’s lap, smiled at her husband and her lover, and turned to Glen.

“Hi,” she said breathily as she rubbed her bum against his erection, “is that all for me?”

“If you think you can take it all,” he said. “Not many ladies can.”

“Well then, we’ll just have to see!” They began kissing, very tentatively at first then getting more into it. “Mmmm Sandy, your husband is a very good kisser!”

“I know he is,” she replied, “but not as good as I am!”

“No, he is not!” Beth said and she turned her face back to Glen’s. After a few more moments, she stood up and pulled him to his feet. Reaching over and grabbing a pillow from the bed, she placed it on the floor at his feet. Taking his long thick erection in her hand, she admired it from all sides and then to my surprise, she looked up at him.

“Challenge accepted!” she said quietly, and she opened her mouth wide and started sliding her lips down his shaft.

The contrast of her naturally pink lips against the paleness of his skin was striking, the shaft was shining in the dim light as she drew her head back. She took her mouth off him for a moment, took a deep breath and looked at Sandy and me.

“Here goes!” She smiled and she opened wide.

A fraction of an inch at a time, his cock disappeared from sight as she went down. It was about halfway in when she stopped. I could see her take a couple of deep breaths through her nose before inflating her chest and holding it. I watched her throat relax and then her lips slid forward some more. After another inch or so she stopped for a moment then I could see her throat make a swallowing movement. Quickly the rest of his shaft disappeared until her nose touched the skin between his belly and his cock. She held him there for a moment then started back up slowly.

“Oh my,” whispered Sandy as she rubbed her bum against me, “I thought I was the only one who could do that.”

I knew the feeling of having my cock slide along her throat, the pleasure must have been excruciating for Glen. When she had come up far enough that his cock was no longer in her throat, she took a few more breaths and went back down again.

“Look at her throat!” breathed Sandy, “it bulges when he enters her throat!”

“I see,” I replied. “I’d like to see your throat do that sometime!”

“And so you shall!” she cooed. She stood up off my lap and excused herself to the washroom, I could hear water running and then she returned and sat back on my lap. “I’m filling the whirlpool bath, when we’re done watching those two, I would like you to take me into the bath and show me if your tongue is as talented as Beth says it is!” She craned her neck around to kiss me deeply before turning back to watch our spouses devour each other.

Beth continued fellating Glen for a few more minutes, then she stood back up, getting on tip-toe to kiss him. At 5’ 5”, she was not particularly short but Glen’s 6’ 3” frame towered over her.

“Challenge completed!” she said triumphantly. “Now for challenge number two!” She led him to the bed, Glen paused for a moment and opened the nightstand drawer to retrieve a bottle of lube.

“We might need this,” he said, showing it to her. She nodded then pushed him back onto the bed. She took the lube from him and dribbled some onto his cock, using her hands to cover it all before moving to rub what was left on her fingers into her pussy. Climbing on top, she straddled him, rubbing his considerable length along her slit. As his glans made contact with her clit, she slowed down to enjoy that extra bit of pressure on her magic little button before sliding her hips forward again. Each time she slid backward, the tip of his cock went a little more out of sight, coming closer and closer to her opening.

Sandy stood up and pulled me to my feet, “Let’s move this chair so we can see everything better,” she suggested. “I want to watch his cock disappear into Beth's pussy!”

“I want to watch her face as she takes him for the first time,” I said.

“Okay, you do that,” Sandy replied, “I’m going to watch my husband split your wife wide open!” I leaned in and kissed her before getting up onto the bed beside my wife. I placed my lips next to her ear and whispered, “This is it, baby, this is that fantasy cock you always dreamed about!”

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

“Mmmm-hmmm here goes!” She turned her head and kissed me as she rocked her hips forward, sliding her pussy along his cock one more time before taking it inside her. “We should have done this years ago!” she whispered. She kissed me once more and then turned her face to Glen’s. Moving her hips to place him at her opening, she looked straight into his eyes. “Fuck me big guy!” she urged, and she started her hips down.

I watched her face as his head opened her up. I could only imagine what it looked like as her pussy stretched wide to accommodate him. Beth closed her eyes, wanting to shut out all distractions so she could concentrate on the feeling of having her pussy completely filled by a real cock.

To Glen’s credit, he held still and allowed Beth to control the movements. I could see a small change of expression as she felt the resistance and then his head popped inside her. Each time she moved her hips, I could see her facial expression change as he bored into her deeper and deeper with each stroke. A couple of more brief winces and the relief as discomfort turned to pleasure. A deep breath from Beth then she pushed backwards until her hips would move no further.  Her eyes opened and she looked at me.

“That feels amazing, baby, way better than some dildo. It feels alive inside me, I can feel his pulse in my cunt!” I had never heard her use that word, I knew she didn’t like it, she said so on the rare occasion that I used it.

“Is it everything you fantasized about?” I asked her.

“Everything and more!” she exclaimed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to ride this magnificent cock!” That was my cue to leave them and return to Sandy. She stood up and allowed me to sit down so she could sit in my lap and we could both enjoy watching Glen’s length sliding in and out of my wife’s willing wetness.

We watched for a minute or so and then I said, “I could watch this all night,” Sandy whispered to me, “but I seem to recall Beth bragging about your tongue. Let me check to see if that bath is ready!” She got off my lap and walked into the bathroom, her hips swaying and her pussy lips poking out. She looked every bit as cute walking away as she did walking toward me. I heard her shut off the taps and she called out to me. I went back over to the bed and got close to Beth’s ear.

“Not now honey, I’m BUSY!” she admonished. I kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom. Sandy had set up some candles and was sitting in a huge whirlpool tub easily big enough for the two of us. The bubbles came up to just below her pert breasts and she had the cutest little smile on her lips.

“Are those two doing okay?" she asked.

“They’re fine,” I answered, climbing into the warm water with her. The tub was shaped so we could sit side by side, facing each other.

Sandy held out her hands and I took them, pulling her towards me. We kissed for a few moments and then she rearranged herself so she was sitting on the edge of the tub, facing me with her knees together. With her left hand, she crooked her finger in that come here motion while her right slid down her tummy. Her eyes never left mine and as her fingers reached the top of her mons, her legs parted and I was treated to the view of her perfect pussy, shaved bare and shining, her inner lips extended and her clit just visible, peeking out from under its little hood.

I got up on my knees and moved forward, beginning with kisses on the insides of her knees and working my way up her thighs. As I got closer, I could begin to smell the intoxicating aroma of her sex, her lips were glistening, partly from the water and partly from her natural lubrication. A little drop clung to the bottom of her opening, I couldn't tell if it was water or her so I leaned in to find out – it was all her and it tasted divine! It was slick and a little salty as I savoured it on my tongue. I flicked my tongue up along her slit and found her clit, firm and ready. Her hips twitched involuntarily at the contact and she let out a soft sigh, “Yesssssss.”

I felt her hand on the back of my head, holding my lips to hers as she started moving her hips slowly. I picked up on the rhythm she was creating and soon had her breathing hard as I licked and suckled on her soft pink flesh. I slipped two fingers inside her and curled my fingertips up to find that little spot that so many men seem to be unable to find. I’ve never actually felt anything different but I could tell I’d found it by her reaction, just as my lovely wife did, she inhaled sharply when my fingertips brushed it. Using pressure from my fingertips, I pulled my mouth harder onto her clit and heard her begin to moan as her excitement built.

“Oh God, Beth was right, you are very good!” she panted as she took a fistful of my hair and ground my face into her cunt. About a half minute later I was rewarded with a rush of warm wetness as her voice rose to a crescendo, moans combined with expletives as I tried to maintain contact with her as her hips writhed beneath me.

Ordinarily, when I went down on Beth, I would stay there for at least two orgasms but I wanted to see how she was doing with Glen’s monster cock. The noises they were making permeated the closed bathroom door but there was no doubt she was getting the fucking of her life in the next room. I kissed my way back up Sandy’s sweaty body and brought my fingers up so we could both lick them clean. We kissed softly for a few moments until we heard a loud bellow from Glen, Sandy just smiled and whispered, “Hear that? He filling your darling wife’s pussy with his hot cum! Want to see?”

I kissed her once more and nodded, “I do want to see that.” I stood up and held her hand to steady her and we climbed gingerly from the tub. She slipped and I caught her, holding her tightly to keep her from falling. She looked up at me and smiled, "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

"I hope so," I answered before leaning down to kiss her. We towelled each other off and she reached behind the door to retrieve a robe for each of us. Taking my hand, she led me back into the bedroom where Glen was just putting the finishing touches on Beth, stroking his length slowly in and out of her. So hard he had fucked her that her natural lubricant and turned to a frothy, milky foam on her widely splayed lips. Her wetness was combined with his cum which had leaked down over her deliciously plump ass cheeks and had made a giant wet spot on the bedsheet beneath them.

I stood behind Sandy, holding her in my arms as we watched Glen’s long member slide out of her for the last time. I thought that Beth would just recline back and enjoy the feeling of being well-fucked but, once again, she surprised me by twisting out from under him and pushing him onto his back before using her lips to clean up his cock.

She looked over at Sandy and smiled. “Want to help me?”

Sandy wriggled free, threw her robe onto the floor and leapt onto the bed. The sight of the two ladies' faces next to each other, almost fighting over Glen’s manhood was enough to revive my cock. Normally, I need a half hour or so before I’m ready for a second round but the sight in front of me had me diamond hard in seconds.

Once the girls were satisfied that Glen’s cock had no more of his or Beth’s cum on it, they finished off by exchanging soft kisses and murmured words. “You were right,” whispered Sandy, “Your husband is very, very good!”

“Told you,” smiled Beth, “I am a lucky girl to have him do that to me every time we make love.” Some more kisses, “And your darling husband’s cock is magnificent! So long and thick, it touched me in places I’ve never been touched before.”

“I know,” said Sandy, “I guess we are both very lucky girls.”

“Even luckier because now we get to share our husbands’ talents!” cooed Beth. “Unless this is just a one-time thing.” She moved her face away from Sandy’s, her expression a huge question.

“If you guys are willing, we can get together and do this again and again!” said Sandy. “But we’re not done yet. There are still many things I want to do.” She reached out to me and beckoned me over. “What do you think, Beth, can I take both of these lovely cocks inside me at the same time?”

“Wow, great minds do think alike!” Beth responded, “I was thinking exactly the same thing!” Once more I was surprised by this new side of my wife. We had, like most couples, talked about where the edges of the sexual envelope were but not once had she ever mentioned the desire to have two cocks at once. I wondered what other fantasies she had kept from me. I was determined to find out.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments