Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Takes it All in the End (Part Ten)

"Olivia enjoys incredible anal sex and more!"

56
22 Comments 22
9.5k Views 9.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"This part of the story skips ahead about two months. I hope you continue to enjoy Olivia's escapades at Hot Wife Hotel!"

Olivia opened her laptop and checked for any last-minute messages or additions to her schedules for tomorrow. It had been a busy couple of months, and she had needed to add a few hours on Fridays recently to fit everyone in. It was fun, but exhausting. Not to mention, because Steve couldn’t take time off on Fridays, it wasn’t as fun for her. So, she decided to stick to just Mondays and Wednesdays, even if it meant having to disappoint a few customers.

Steve kept trying to arrange a gang bang at Ray’s and said that Daryl would make a special trip into town for such an adventure. Liv just felt like it was too much, and that it opened a can of worms. Sex with other men and women at Hot Wife Hotel was fun and safe. And, while she had been with Ray and Daryl several times, she didn’t know who these other guys were and wasn’t entirely certain that things wouldn’t get out of hand. He backed off again, but she knew he would bring it up again sooner or later. She wished she didn’t have such an uneasy feeling about the whole idea.

She clicked on messages and was delighted to see a message from that sexy redheaded truck driver that she’d been with twice.

Hey Olivia,

Guess who’s going to be in town tomorrow! The only problem is your schedule is all booked up. Let me know if you’d be willing to come in early or stay late. I know it’s last minute, but I’d love to have even a half hour with you.

Jay

Before checking any more messages, Liv looked at her schedule to see if there was any way she could adjust things.

12:00 Emir

2:00 Doug

4:00 Emir

6:00 Mark

8:00 Wes

Why would Emir schedule two appointments? She decided to check the rest of the messages and saw an email from Emir. Maybe his note would explain why she had him twice in her schedule.

Hi Olivia,

So, my wife said I’m driving her crazy and that she wants me to come to see you. She still hasn’t gotten the okay from the doctor for sex because those babies were kind of big and she needs more time to heal. She’s a good sport and has offered me blow jobs but she’s tired and I feel guilty asking her to do that. She said she would feel a lot better if I allowed myself a good cum with you. I’m not going to argue with her! The thing is, I scheduled myself for noon and then remembered I have a job in the morning. So, I put myself in for 4:00, but I don’t know how to take myself off the noon time slot. Can you help me fix that?

I’m really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. If it’s not too weird, I have pictures of the kids!

Thanks,

Emir

She laughed. The whole situation was weird, to be honest, but so incredibly sweet.

Hi Emir,

Yes, I will take care of removing you from the noon session. I have another client looking for an appointment for tomorrow, so you actually helped me out by holding a spot for him. And I would love to see pictures of those babies! Give my best to Tessa! See you at 4:00!

Liv

She clicked send on her response to Emir and then smiled as she composed a message to send to Jay.

Hi Jay,

Well, tomorrow is your lucky day. The same guy who had to cancel the last time you were in town accidentally booked himself twice. So, I have a spot for you at noon. You can come at 11:45 if you want. I’m so glad this worked out!

See you tomorrow!

Olivia

There were no other messages, so Olivia closed her laptop and got ready for bed. Steve was grinning at his phone when she climbed in next to him. “Who’s putting a smile like that on my man’s face?” she teased.

Steve leaned over to give her a kiss, “I’m just texting with Ray. He’s going to make an appointment again soon. He just wanted to know if I wanted to join in.”

Olivia sighed, “You know I always enjoy that, but it’s really up to you.”

“I wish you would reconsider his offer,” Steve said. There it was again; she knew he hadn’t given up on the idea.

“Baby, can we not talk about this right before we go to bed?” she asked. “I’m just not sure, and I don’t want to get into an argument with you or I won’t sleep well. I have a full schedule tomorrow and I need to have enough stamina to handle it.”

“I just don’t see what the problem is. I mean what’s the difference between our freaky foursome at the hotel and a gang bang in Ray’s playroom?” Steve asked, frustrated.

“Okay, so we are going to talk about this now, huh?” she sighed. “The major difference is, I feel better about things not getting out of hand at the hotel.”

“So, what? You don’t trust me to keep you safe, Liv?” he asked, sounding hurt.

“That’s not it at all,” she sighed, exasperated. “I know at the hotel, there is a button I can press to call security if I feel like either you or I can’t handle a situation. Yes, Ray is a great guy. But I don’t know his friends and neither do you. I just don’t see a need to put myself at risk when we have a really good thing going with Hot Wife Hotel. Why isn’t that enough for you?”

“It’s not that the hotel isn’t enough for me, it’s just that a real gang bang in a real sex dungeon playroom sounds really fucking hot, okay? But, fine, we can keep playing it safe at the hotel if that’s what you want, Olivia,” Steve huffed.

“Are you fucking kidding me right now? I started at Hot Wife Hotel so you could watch other guys fuck me. Now, I’m fucking at least eight to ten, sometimes even twelve, people a week for you, and that’s playing it safe?” she yelled.

“Oh, and I suppose you aren’t enjoying the hell out of all your sessions?” he yelled back. “Aside from your faked orgasm with Stavros, I’d say you’ve been reveling in getting all your holes fucked, so don’t give me that bullshit line that this is all for me. And that session where Ray, Daryl, and I ravaged you was just for my benefit, I suppose. I arranged that for you, because you’ve always told me that your fantasy was to be forcibly gang banged by a group of men. Including a black guy! So, you’re welcome!”

“Of course, I enjoy what I’m doing, and I appreciated the fantasy brought to life, but you seem hell-bent on going to Ray’s and I don’t understand why!” Olivia screamed, starting to cry.

“How much further do you need to push the envelope before it’s enough, Steve?” she said, quieting her voice.

Steve sighed heavily and put his hand on hers. “I’m sorry, babe. I guess I’m just getting carried away. That foursome was so hot, and I just thought doing something on a bigger scale in an actual dungeon setting would be something really erotic for both of us. I’m sorry, please don’t cry. I’m an asshole, Liv. You’re so fucking hot and you’ve made me so happy. I just thought it would be something amazing to try. I didn’t mean to get carried away. Ray just keeps bringing it up and I guess I just let myself get caught up in the idea of you being ravaged in a freaky setting and, admittedly, having some of the guys being strangers was exciting.”

“You do realize that every time I fuck a guy at the hotel for the first time, he’s a stranger,” she pointed out.

Steve was quiet for a moment. Then he said, “You’re right, I guess I didn’t think about it that way.”

Olivia wiped her face and said, “Look, tomorrow I have two repeats, but the other three are guys I’ve never been with before. That should help you get that stranger-danger vibe that seems so important to you.”

“It’s fine, baby, whatever you do there at Hot Wife Hotel is more than enough for me. I am sorry I made you feel like I didn’t appreciate it. I am a lucky man and I need to stop being so fucking greedy!” Steve said as he brought Olivia’s hand to his lips to kiss softly.

“It’s okay,” she answered softly. “I just need there to be some boundaries, okay? I need the safety net of the hotel with its policies and security team to make me feel confident that this is all just hot raunchy fun. I hope you understand.”

“I do understand,” he said, pulling her into his arms as they turned the lights out. “Who are your repeats?”

“Jay and Emir,” she said, trying to put the argument out of her head so she could fall asleep.

“Does Emir’s wife know he is coming back?” Steve asked.

“She’s the one who suggested it,” Liv laughed. “Apparently she had the twins naturally and they did a number on her lady parts. She’s been sweet enough to offer blow jobs, but suggested Emir come to see me for a good hard cum.”

“I guess I’m not the only lucky guy with an amazing wife,” Steve commented. “And Jay, the truck driver, huh? I know you like him a lot.”

“I do like him a lot, but I love you. Try to remember that before you get jealous,” she said, her eyes getting heavy.

“I’m not jealous. But I will say you’ve never offer me a double dose of your ass,” he teased.

“You’ve never asked,” she teased back.

He smiled in the darkness, knowing that she would sleep after all. He was glad he’d been able to help her feel calm after winding her up. He knew she was right, but his dick kept trying to do the thinking for him and the way Ray described what they wanted to do to his wife made his cock feel like steel and his balls ready to burst. Ah well, he knew he needed to stop bringing it up, because Liv was right, there was no sense putting her into a situation with potential risk when she was already fucking other people for him two days a week. He discovered recently that only a handful of other hot wives at the hotel worked more than one day. And none of them took on ten clients in a week, which was her average. He was lucky and needed to tell his dick to mind its own business the next time he felt compelled to bug her about Ray’s suggestion.

The next morning, things seemed good and back to normal. He was grateful and told Liv he’d meet her at the hotel. Once he got to work, he got a text from Ray.

Hey there! Any luck convincing that hot piece of ass to be our gang bang bitch? I got two more guys interested, which puts us at nine, ten if you plan to fuck her, too. We can tie her up and whip the shit out of her and clamp those delicious nipples. God, she gets me worked up! Let me know!

He tried not to think about how hot Olivia would look tied up and getting whipped and focused on the fact that Ray called her a piece of ass. Something about that rubbed him the wrong way and he started to realize that Liv might be right. How well did they really know Ray? She was right to be nervous. He texted back.

It’s a no go right now, sorry man. She just isn’t comfortable doing that outside the hotel. I guess it’s considered a conflict of interest.

He’d added that last part just so Ray would stop asking.

Well that sucks! But if things change, lemme know! I am going to book an appointment soon. If you want in on that action, just text me.

Steve felt relieved that Ray backed down so easily.

Thanks, will do!

When he got to Hot Wife Hotel at 11:50, he noticed that Jay was already there. Huh, why didn’t she let me know he was coming early, Steve wondered.

He debated as to whether he should go watch in the room or stay in his viewing area. Fuck, Liv was right, he did feel jealous. He just wished he understood why!

Olivia noticed the occupied light was lit and smiled, “Jay hang on a minute while I go have a quick word with Steve.”

“Sure, no worries. He can watch in here if he wants today. It doesn’t bother me.” Jay said casually.

“Oh, okay,” Olivia answered.

Steve declined the offer to watch from the room. He knew watching Jay fuck Olivia would make him hard as a rock and he wanted to stroke himself and enjoy the show.

Olivia went back into the room to find Jay holding some rope. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve been thinking for weeks about tying you up and fucking all your holes,” Jay grinned sheepishly.

Olivia laughed softly, “I don’t know how you manage to pull off being sweetly shy and dangerously decadent at the same time, but it’s sexy as fuck.”

Jay grinned, “Drop the robe, Liv, I want to see if I’ve made your nipples hard yet.”

Olivia dropped the robe, and stood before the sexy truck driver and said, “And I’ve been thinking for weeks about the way you fucked my ass last time.”

“Well, then, baby, I’ll save that for last. You always save the best for last, right?” he moaned as he kissed her neck and slid a finger in her slit to see how wet she was already.

“Mm,” she moaned as he slid two fingers into her wetness. “So good.”

Jay pulled her onto the bed with him and kissed her passionately. Then he took the ropes he brought and tied her arms and legs to the bed spread eagle. He took his time kissing the inside of her thighs and all around her mound before he dove in, lapping at her sweet pussy. His tongue darted in and out and flicked her hooded nub, as if begging it to come out and play. He slid two fingers inside her and nibbled on her clit. It was slow, sweet, and decadent. When he sensed she was close, he climbed on top of her and eased his cock in all the way. Then, he pumped into her as her hips rocked and she moaned, “Yes! God, yes!” Then her back arched and she came hard, her walls clamping down on his thick shaft. He had planned to hold off, but he couldn’t resist the feeling of cumming inside her. He continued thrusting until his balls tightened and then let go, and he emptied himself deep inside her pussy.

If things had ended here, they would have both been satisfied. Their orgasms had been powerful, and it was tempting to slide into the cozy feeling of afterglow. But they both knew that Steve was watching and, likely, hoping for much more.

They weren’t wrong. While Jay had allowed himself release, Steve kept edging, wanting to prolong the pleasure of needing to cum while he enjoyed watching Olivia take Jay in all her holes.

LauraBenet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraBenet

Jay straddled Olivia’s face and said, “Suck me hard again, baby, I need to fuck that ass.”

Olivia’s arms were still tied so she did her best to suck on the flaccid cock without her hands to help guide it. Jay was so aroused by Liv looking helpless, and her tongue doing wicked things to his prick, that it didn’t take long for him to be hard and ready for some back-door action. He untied her legs, but left her hands tied, she looked too hot like this to not enjoy it longer. He lifted her legs up, so they rested on either side of her head, causing her tight puckered hole to be in the perfect position. Using their mix of cum from her well-fucked cunt, he lubed up her ass and poked the head of his dick in her tight asshole. “Fuck! Your ass is so fucking tight!” he said as he worked himself all the way in.

Steve started stroking himself harder. Watching Jay’s cock moving in and out of Liv’s ass had his own dick aching for attention. His balls were heavy and started to tighten, so he eased off, not wanting to miss his wife’s orgasm.

Jay pumped into Liv causing her tits to bounce while her arms were still stretched open wide. He alternated finger fucking her and rubbing her sensitive clit. Olivia was moaning and writhing and begging to cum. Jay rammed his cock harder into her ass and said, “Cum hard! Cum hard while I blast my seed into your ass!”

Olivia’s orgasm ripped through her body and her juices squirted everywhere. Jay held her hips tightly and emptied himself into her ass. Then Steve finally allowed himself to close his eyes and cry out, “God, yes! Fuck her ass!” as he let loose, while rope after rope of his own cum showered his stomach.

After a few moments, Steve went to clean himself up. Jay hopped into the shower and then Olivia took her turn. While Jay was waiting for Liv to come back out in her robe, Steve came out from his viewing area. “Hi there,” he said extended his hand to Jay. Jay shook Steve’s hand and they both grinned.

“Your wife is really fuckin’ hot, Steve,” Jay admitted. “Best sex I’ve had in a very long time, if ever!”

Steve grinned proudly, “She’s pretty amazing, and you sure fucked the hell out of her today. Thanks, it was very erotic to watch.”

“My pleasure, trust me!” Jay answered. “I’m just glad that other dude double booked himself so Livvy had time for me.”

Steve grinned, “Me too. Don’t get me wrong, I like watching Emir in bed with my wife, but Liv seems to have a connection with you that makes it clear how much she enjoys whatever you do to her, more so than the others.”

Jay protested, “Oh, I just think I know what buttons to press.” He didn’t want Steve thinking there was something more going on than some incredibly fun sex.

“Well, I appreciate you making her cum so hard, it makes it more fun to watch. It’s okay that she likes you, I want her to be happy and enjoy this hot wife business,” Steve explained.

“So, you’re not jealous or annoyed?” Jay asked.

“I have to admit, it bothered me a little that she seemed so enamored with you at first. But we’ve been together a long time. Olivia enjoys sex with you, but she loves me, and she will always be mine,” Steve said further.

Jay smiled, “You’re a lucky man to have a woman like Olivia in your bed every night. It gets damn lonely on the road.”

“I can imagine,” Steve acknowledged.

Olivia came into the room, hair wrapped in a towel. She laughed, “You two look like you are conspiring.”

Both men laughed and said, “Maybe.” Then Jay gave Olivia a kiss goodbye and shook Steve’s hand again.

“So, what was that about?” she said as she put on a clean robe and rubbed her hair vigorously with a towel.

Steve shrugged, “Just two men talking about a hot red head. He was telling me how lucky I am and how he gets lonely on the road.”

Olivia nodded, “It can’t be easy being alone for long stretches of time. I’m just happy I was able to make time for him. He’s a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed watching.”

Steve chuckled, “Well, I came all over myself! I think knowing that you really enjoy being with Jay made it hotter for me to watch. I edged like crazy till I finally had to just let go.”

“That’s erotic as fuck!” Liv purred as she raised her eyebrows seductively.

“I mean it, watching his cock sliding in and out of your ass…”

“Okay, horny man! I have to get ready for Doug,” she interrupted. “Go behave yourself, or don’t behave, but I have to dry my hair.”

Doug was a nice average guy; a single, quiet, busy-with-work kind of guy. He admitted to Olivia that he had no time, and no real desire, for dating. “I just got tired of jerking off, so I started coming to Hot Wife Hotel every now and then. I usually like Alyssa, but she’s on vacation and I didn’t want to wait an extra week. My balls are feeling heavy and I need the satisfaction of real sex, not just masturbation, to relieve them.”

Olivia laughed, “Well, I’m not the tall, slender blonde that Alyssa is, but let’s see if I can help relieve those heavy balls for you anyway.”

Doug blushed, “I’m sure you’ll do just fine. You have nice tits, so that’s a plus.”

So, Doug played with Olivia’s tits while she rode his cock, and he blasted a week’s worth of cum into her delightful pussy.

“Thanks, you were incredible, Olivia!” he complimented her as he turned to leave. “I may just have to book with you again soon.”

When Emir arrived, he seemed more conflicted than usual. Olivia asked to see pictures of the kids and was flattered and a little embarrassed that they had named their daughter Olive in honor of Olivia.

When it came time to get down to business, Olivia sensed that Emir’s heart was not into it. “Hey, it’s okay if you don’t want to have sex.”

“Oh, that’s not it at all. I really want to have sex! I just feel odd about it now that I am a dad,” Emir admitted quietly. “I know this is going to sound a little odd, but I think I would feel less awkward about this if I could fuck your ass and not your pussy. I know, I know, butt-sex is still sex, but…”

“Hey, I am here to do whatever you want or need,” she said, assuring him.

Emir was not as skilled as Jay in the fine art of anal sex, but he left happy and Olivia felt good about making him feel that way.

She showered again, and got ready for a new client, Mark. She checked messages while she waited for his appointment time and had a drink with Steve.

“It was sweet that Emir’s wife sent him to have sex with you,” Steve commented while he finished his drink. “Tessa must be one hell of a great woman.”

Olivia agreed, “Totally! And I thought it was cute that he called it butt-sex.”

Mark turned out to be a no-show, so Steve grabbed some dinner for the two of them and brought it back to the hotel. Before she got ready for Wes, she checked her email and saw a message from Mark indicating that he’d been involved in a little fender bender and was fine but would need to reschedule. Olivia had discovered over time that this was usually code for a man having cold feet about the whole idea, but not wanting to rule out a future visit. She chuckled and was fine with having a little more time to relax before her last appointment of the day.

When 8:00 p.m. arrived, Olivia answered the door to find a tall, delicious black man with sexy eyes standing there. “Well, hello, you must be Wes,” she said demurely. “Please come in!”

Steve was finishing up a work email when he looked up and saw the contrast of his petite, creamy skinned, redheaded wife standing naked in the arms of a very tall, very fit, muscular man the color of dark chocolate. He set his laptop aside and felt his cock spring to life. Then he smiled when he heard her ask, “Wes, my husband likes to watch from inside the room typically for the last client of the day, would you be alright with that?”

“That’s fine,” Wes answered.

Steve walked into the room and nodded at Wes. Wes extended a hand and Steve shook it politely. It was all very casual. Steve sat on the couch where he would have a close-up view of their session. But he realized it might seem awkward if he stroked while he watched, so he adjusted himself and figured he’d just have to enjoy the show for now.

Then Wes surprised all of them when he said, “Dude, I’m gonna be fucking your wife in the ass, so you might want to take your cock out and delight in the splendor of seeing her tight back door being hammered by my thick black meat. Most of the husbands here take advantage of the chance to see their wives opened like never before. It’s better than porn to jack off to.”

Steve shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, and answered, “Well, then, I don’t want to miss out, do I!”

Wes put his hands on Olivia’s breasts and said, “I love big round breasts. Another time, I will have to come back suck on them. Tonight, I have limited time, so I’m just gonna get you revved and then I’m gonna fuck your ass deep, okay, baby?”

“That works for me,” she said as she eyed his muscular, tattooed arms and imagined him playing with her tits. She got on the bed as Wes unzipped his pants. “Holy fuck!” she blurted out unintentionally.

Wes laughed, “I get that a lot! Yeah, it’s big, but you will love how it feels, I’m gonna make sure you are good and ready for my big shaft.”

Wes looked over at Steve, “I like to talk dirty when I fuck, is that gonna bother you?”

“Not at all,” Steve said, grinning.

Wes grinned back and gave Olivia an order, “Get on your hands and knees, slut!”

Olivia felt her pussy throb. She could feel her submissive side coming out and loved that Steve was sitting right there! She did as Wes told her to and was rewarded with a few playful slaps on the ass. “Mm, I love the way your tits hang down in that position. So sexy, my little redheaded slut,” he moaned as his large hands kneaded her ass. “Or are you my whore tonight?”

Liv shivered with arousal. Part of her felt that there was no way that big black cock was going to fit in her ass, and another part of her that couldn’t wait to have him push it in anyway.

Steve watched intently while Wes took charge of his wife. His cock was out, but he was trying hard to revel in the live porn unfolding in front of him without shooting his load too soon.

Wes got behind Olivia and spread her ass cheeks open wide to find her puckered rosebud. “I’m gonna make you feel good my little whore, I want you begging for my big dick,” he mused.

Liv moaned when Wes began teasing her ass with gentle licks at first. Then he started devouring her ass like no one had ever done before. He probed her tight hole with his tongue and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Olivia began to rock and moan when Wes stopped suddenly.

“You need to start begging for my cock in your ass if you want me to make you cum, my slutty little whore!” Wes said gruffly. “Otherwise, I’m just going to leave you frustrated, baby.”

Olivia moaned in protest, “Please don’t leave me frustrated, you can have my ass, just please let me cum!”

He rubbed her clit a little more, then stopped again. “It’s not enough to offer your ass to me, whore. You need to beg!”

She begged several times, and Wes continued stimulating her clit and her ass, and then stopped telling her to beg more.

Steve started stroking slowly, enjoying the control Wes was exerting over Liv.

“Please, Wes, please fuck my ass!” Olivia cried out.

“Baby, your ass is too tight, my big pole isn’t gonna fit!” he protested teasingly.

“Make it fit! I can take it! Just please, I need to cum!” Olivia pleaded.

Wes plunged his thumb into her ass and rubbed her clit some more, edging her mercilessly.

Finally, Olivia screamed, “Fuck my ass hard, Wes! I don’t care how big your cock is! Push it in! Make it fit! God, please! I need you to fuck my ass and make me cum!”

Wes lubed up her ass and his dick and grabbed onto her hips. Then he gave her what she begged for and pushed the head of his cock into her.

“Fuck!” she cried out.

“Can’t take it, Little Red Cock Whore?” Wes goaded.

“I can take it! Please fuck my ass! Rub my clit! Make me cum!” Olivia was near tears pleading. She was so intensely aroused from the edging, she felt like she would lose her mind if he didn’t allow her release soon.

Steve couldn’t hold back any longer, “God, yes! Fuck my wife’s ass hard! She needs to be filled up and used hard. Don’t make her wait anymore! Pump that big fucking dick into her!” He was stroking his own cock faster and harder.

Wes smiled wickedly and said, “Well if both of you are gonna beg, I don’t want to disappoint you!”

Wes pushed in deep and slammed himself into her over and over, rubbing her clit and fingering her dripping cunt.

“Oh! Fuck, yes! God, I’m cumming! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop! Fuck me harder, Wes!” Oliva screamed.

She came hard, crying and panting. Wes said, “Steve, get over here and put your cock in this bitch’s mouth. Olivia, suck your man’s cock like a good little cock whore!”

Steve wasted no time feeding Liv his cock and the two men rammed their cocks into her, spit-roasting her. Then they both cried out and exploded together, Steve in her mouth and Wes in her ass. The three of them collapsed on the bed, panting and dripping.

Wes broke the silence eventually, “Looks like my Little Red Cock Whore took my big black cock in the end after all!”

The three of them laughed.

At home later, Olivia soaked in the tub, her asshole aching from being fucked by three different men throughout the day.

“Are you doing okay, baby?” Steve asked as he brought her a glass of wine.

“Oh, God yes! A little sore, but what an incredible day!” Liv laughed softly.

“You’re incredible, you know that?” Steve purred in her ear as he slipped into the tub next to her.

“Thanks, baby,” she answered brushing her lips softly against his.

“Wes said you couldn’t take his cock, but you proved him wrong. In the end, you took it all in the end! I’m not sure why, but that makes me feel incredibly proud,” Steve chuckled.

“Thank goodness I had a no-show today!” Liv said.

Steve washed her back and kissed her neck softly. Holding her in the tub, he wondered why he still couldn’t get the idea of a gang bang at Ray’s out of his head. He shook it off, then lifted her onto his shaft and guided it into her as he fucked them both to another orgasm, reclaiming his hot wife!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments