Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Plays the Helpless Slut (Part Three)

"Olivia Helps Ray and Steve fulfill a fantasy..."

103
34 Comments 34
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Sometimes fantasies can be intense..."

Olivia sprawled out on the bed and pretended she didn’t hear the knock on the door. Steve went to answer it, he knew it was Ray. Ray was a regular at Hot Wife Hotel and this was his second time with Liv. While Steve was typically content to watch his wife have sex with the men, he’d been unintentionally part of a threesome last week with Liv and Ray and it had been really hot. Ray had actually requested that Steve join in again, albeit with a bit of a twist. Ray wanted to role-play Olivia being reluctant.

Steve’s cock got hard just thinking about it since this was a fantasy of his. Not that he’d ever want her to be forced by another man in real life. But he and Liv often talked about this and other fantasies that were probably way hotter in the imagination then in reality.

Ray’s suggestion to role-play offered a way to fulfill this fantasy safely. Olivia had checked with Marilyn and discovered there were no complaints by any of the Hot Wives regarding Ray. On the contrary, both the women and their husbands had nothing but great things to say about Ray. He had a great reputation for being kinky, yet respectful. So, both Olivia and Steve were extremely excited to have another session with him today.

When Ray came in and saw Olivia in bed pretending to be unaware that he was there, he grinned at Steve. He motioned for him to be quiet as they approached the bed together. Ray handed Steve a pair of handcuffs and nodded. When they got on the bed, Olivia’s eyes flew open and she let out a shocked yelp while Ray grabbed both ankles and Steve grabbed her wrists. Within seconds, her arms were over her head, hands cuffed around the spindles of the headboard. Then Steve helped Ray hold her legs open while her ankles were each tied to a bedpost.

“Don’t scream again! We won’t hurt you. My friend and I just want to have a little fun with you!” Ray said.

“No, please!” Olivia said cried out softly. “Please don’t force yourself on me!”

“Just relax and enjoy it, baby!” Ray laughed wickedly. “You have no other choice! You can’t get away. Be a good girl and let us use you like the slutty whore you are, and we will let you go.”

“Please, no, I’m not a slutty whore!” Liv protested.

“Sure, you are, baby! All women are whores, especially redheads. Such a little slut wearing red lace panties and nothing else. You’re a fucking cock tease!” Ray admonished her.

Liv’s eyes filled with panic when Ray took a knife out of his pocket.

“Relax, I promised I wouldn’t hurt you, baby. I’m just cutting these panties off. I need access to that cunt and that asshole,” he explained.

Steve’s cock was so hard he thought it might break off. He didn’t bother to wonder why it was so hot to see Liv so helpless. He just enjoyed the moment and how fucking aroused he was to see Ray take control of her.

Olivia fought against her restraints, but it was useless. She knew this was just a game, but the loss over being in control of her body was both erotic and a little unnerving. She wanted this to seem as realistic as possible for Steve. The bulge in his pants was a sure sign this had him very turned on!

“Please, don’t touch me! I have money…” Liv started to plead.

“Bitch, I don’t want your money,” Ray interrupted. “I want your hot, wet pussy and your tight little asshole. So does my friend here. So, be a good girl and stop being hysterical.”

Olivia said, “If you don’t let me go, I will scream. Someone will hear and come to help me!”

“Well then we are just going to have to stuff these sexy little red panties in your mouth to keep you quiet,” Ray answered.

Olivia clamped her mouth shut and shook her head. Steve figured it was time for him to join the fun. He grabbed on to a nipple with each hand and twisted them as far as they would go. This caused her to open her mouth to cry out and gave Ray the opportunity to shove the panties in to keep her quiet. God, she looked so fucking sexy like that!

Olivia felt her traitorous pussy start to respond. She’d never experienced anything like this, and it made her body tingle with desire. But she knew it was wrong to just give in.

Steve continued to torment her nipples, rolling, pinching and twisting them harder than he ever had before. Her eyes welled up with tears and, for a moment, Steve worried he was taking this too far. But then Ray said, “Look at her fucking pussy! It’s dripping like a faucet! I think this little whore likes what you’re doing to her Steve-O!”

Ray scooped out three fingerfuls of her juices and rubbed them all over her clit and bare mound. Then he dipped in again, only this time, he lubed up her puckered little back door. The entrance was slow to give way to his probing fingers, so Ray worked them in and out of her, till he felt her anus relax enough to push them into her ass.

“Your little asshole is so fuckin’ tight! I’m going to enjoy opening it up with my big, thick cock!” Ray taunted.

Steve started to unbuckle his belt when Ray said, “Hey, Steve-O, keep your pants on. Just unzip and whip your dick out. No need to get undressed. We aren’t making love to this slut, we’re just gonna fuck her holes and leave her for the maid to find in the morning.”

Steve grinned. Once he had his shaft in hand, he leaned over and rubbed it on Olivia’s face. “Feels good, doesn’t it, slut?” he asked.

She shook her head no, but he kept it up. Then he started smacking it against her mouth and her cheeks before wiping his precum on her lips.

Olivia felt so degraded, but her pussy juice just kept on flowing. The raunchier the men talked, the more aroused she got. She could feel her labia swelling and her clit harden into a sensitive little nub.

Ray smiled wickedly, “Look at her cunt puff up for us, Steve-O! You gotta feel how wet this bitch is!”

Steve shoved two fingers into Liv’s wet hole and then dragged the juices along her slit till he reached her clit. He heard her trying desperately not to moan. “Poor little fuck-toy! Your body wants to be used whether you realize it or not. You mind says no, but your dripping wet cunt is open for business.”

Ray said, “I’m gonna take her ass first, Steve-O. I’ve got it all lubed up and ready to pump!”

Steve nodded in agreement as Ray unzipped, took his rigid shaft out and poked the head into her tight ass. Olivia’s scream was muffled by the panties, but it was clear it was a combination of pleasure and pain when he looked into her eyes. He stared into them and said bluntly, “Fuck her ass hard, Ray.”

Ray pushed completely into her ass and left himself deep inside her so she could adjust to the large intruder. Steve started sucking on her nipples to distract her once Ray started moving slowly in and out.

Ray pumped her tender back alley way, faster and deeper. “I’m gonna wreck your ass, slut! Then Steve-O here is gonna give that drenched love hole a good pounding.”

Steve reached down to rub her clit and made her cum hard almost instantly, while Ray gave a final thrust into her ass and shot his load.

Ray pulled out and said, “Damn, slut, your ass milked my cock good! I wanted to keep going, but when you came, you ass squeezed down so hard on my cock I couldn’t help but let go! Mmm, and now my cum is trickling out of your gaping hole. Steve-O look how hot that is!”

“Fuck, what a turn-on! I need to take your cunt hard now,” Steve said.

Olivia’s pussy was wetter than he’d ever felt it as he slid right in. He felt her clamp down hard on his cock and realized that Ray was biting her nipples. He knew the familiar signs of her body going into orgasmic overload and sent her over the edge as he took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and stroked it like it was a tiny dick. She arched her back and cried out muffled sounds as she squirted all over his hand. Steve felt his lust and need grow to almost painful heights.

“Fuck her, Steve-O! Fuck her hard. Use that cunt of hers till it’s good and sore!” Ray chanted, encouraging him to pummel into her harder than he’d ever done before.

“Oh, FUCK!” Steve shouted as he felt his balls tighten and then release what felt like buckets of cum into her amazing pussy. Olivia rewarded him with another orgasm of her own before he pulled out and wiped his cock on her belly.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

Ray grinned as he removed the panties from Liv’s mouth, “Damn, Olivia! You’re so fuckin’ hot!”

“Thank you! I’ve never experienced anything so intense!” she admitted.

“Hey, Steve-O, help me get your wife free of these restraints,” Ray said. “Dude, your wife is, by far, the hottest Hot Wife here.”

Steve beamed with pride as Ray brushed his hand lightly across her tender nipples and kissed her.

“I couldn’t agree more,” he said, smiling at his wife. She looked so beautiful, completed used and sated.

Ray took a business card out of his back pocket and handed it to Steve. “Here’s my number in case you ever want to get together on the weekend at my house or wherever. I know Olivia is only here on Wednesdays. I’d love to fuck her more often for you if you’re interested. Just think about it.”

Ray gave Liv a playful swat on her butt and said, “I’m gonna get going so you have time to clean up and grab some food before Donny gets here to spank the shit out of you!”

Olivia frowned, “How did you know I have another appointment?”

Ray laughed. “No worries, Marilyn isn’t sharing stuff she shouldn’t. I happen to work with Don, and he told me he got a call saying his appointment tonight was with the new redhead. I figured that had to be you. He’s a nice guy. Loves his wife, won’t cheat on her.”

Olivia chuckled, “Um, this is still cheating.”

Ray shook his head, “Not really. Don likes to spank a sexy ass till it’s red and then he goes home and jerks off while his wife is at work. See you next week unless I hear from you sooner.” He winked at Steve and then left.

“What did he mean hear from him sooner?” Olivia asked.

“He gave me his card. Said we could call him if we ever wanted him to fuck you on a day that you’re not here,” Steve explained.

“Oh, well, I don’t know. Maybe, sometime,” she said as she headed for the shower.

While she showered, Steve ran out to grab some dinner to bring back so they could eat before her last client. If they waited until afterward, he figured they’d be famished.

He came back to the room to find Marilyn there, discussing something that seemed pretty intense with Olivia.

“Hey, ladies, what’s going on?” he asked.

“I’ve asked Olivia if she would please consider adding an additional day to her schedule. Word has gotten out that there is a hot little red head that fucks and sucks like no other. That’s a review left by Ray, by the way,” Marilyn explained.

“I told her we need to talk about it,” Olivia commented.

Marilyn smiled, “Well, I hope you will give it some thought and let me know.”

After Marilyn left, Olivia and Steve started to talk while enjoying the takeout meal.

“What’s your thoughts on this, honey?” Olivia asked as she took a swig from her water bottle.

“It’s entirely up to you, Liv,” Steve answered. “You’re the one who’s body is being used and played with. If you are happy with just Wednesdays, then leave it at that. If you want more, add a day.”

“I don’t know. I mean, I have a great time, but one day seems like plenty for me. At least for now,” Liv said.

Steve kissed her softly on the lips and said, “You make me the happiest man in the world. I love that chose to be a Hot Wife here at Hot Wife Hotel, but I don’t want you to ever feel pressured to do more. For that matter, any time this stops being fun for you, then you can walk away, okay, Liv?”

Olivia smiled, “Thanks! I’m still having fun, but I promise to let you know if I stop feeling that way.”

After dinner, Olivia freshened up and slipped on her robe. Don showed up at exactly 8:00 p.m. He was average height, average weight, and average looks. But she had no problem with average.

“Hi, Don, I’m Olivia. Come on in!” Liv smiled.

He smiled back nervously, “Hi, Olivia. Thanks for filling in for Amelia. I’ve never been to anyone besides her. I’m a little nervous.”

Olivia flashed him a reassuring smile, “No worries, Don. I’m sure you and I will get along just fine. You’re here to spank me, right?”

Don grinned, “Oh, yeah, and I’m gonna spank your bottom hard, young lady!”

“How do you want me to position myself?” she asked seductively.

“Over my knee, with your ass pointed toward where your husband is watching. I want him to see your ass turn red,” Don said, his confidence coming back.

Liv let the robe slip off her shoulders and slide to the floor. Don’s eyes grew large as he looked at her breasts. “Wow, um, Amelia never takes off the robe. She just lifts it out of the way of her butt so I can spank it.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Don. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I can put the robe back on,” Olivia mused.

“Yes, please. Otherwise, I’m gonna want to play with your big boobs and that is crossing the line,” he said sounding a little sad.

Olivia put the robe back on and told Don to sit wherever he’d be most comfortable. He chose a chair, so Liv laid across his knees with her soon to be crimson cheeks facing Steve, who had opted to stay unseen for this appointment.

Don wasted no time, as he gave her a sharp slap on her ass. When she gasped, he said, “That’s right, you’ve been a bad girl and you need a good spanking!”

He continued to spank hard and in rapid succession, alternating her ass cheeks. It started out being very arousing for Liv, then eventually her ass started to sting.

SLAP on the left cheek!

SLAP on the right cheek!

Again, and again!

Then Don stopped just as suddenly as he started.

“Um, I have to go now. Thank you!” he said hurriedly, nearly dumping Olivia on the floor. He practically ran for the door and left without a backward glance.

Steve came out into the room chuckling, “Wow, I’m guessing Don was really turned on and needed to rush home for the wanking part of his night!”

Olivia laughed as she took off the robe. Her ass was bright red and looked angry.

“Wow, he really spanked you hard, baby. Are you okay?” Steve asked, concerned that he hadn’t realized the full extent of her spanking from his place behind the mirror.

Liv sat down, spread her legs and smiled, “Why don’t you check for yourself?”

Steve raised an eyebrow but reached his hand down to investigate. “Holy crap, Liv! Your cunt is dripping!”

She smiled, “Mm hm, and it would be a shame to let all this natural lubricant go to waste. Wanna fuck your wife?”

“Nope” Steve grinned as he took off his pants and rolled onto his back on the bed. “I want my wife to fuck me. Come on and ride me before we call it a night.”

Olivia’s pussy was so wet that she seemed to slide down onto his cock in one delicious thrust. She rode him hard, cumming three times before he cried out and shot his load deep inside her. She collapsed on his chest for a moment, panting. Then she slid off him and curled up next to him, with her head on his chest.

“That was like the proverbial frosting on the cake,” she sighed. “I love you so much, Steve.”

“I love you too, baby!” he said kissing the top of her gorgeous red head of hair. “You really do make me so happy!”

“I should get up so I can shower before we go home,” she said softly. “But maybe we could continue this cuddling at home in our own comfy bed.”

“Anything you want, baby,” Steve said as he helped them both into a sitting position.

“Anything?” Liv asked playfully.

Steve grinned, “Yes, anything for my beautiful, Hot Wife!”

“Great, because I could really use a light butt massage with aloe gel!” she laughed.

“I’m guessing Don is not an expert spanker?” Steve asked rhetorically.

“Nope. You know me, I love a good spanking. Unfortunately, that wasn’t it,” she commented.

“Then why was your pussy so wet afterward?”

Liv chuckled, “Well, probably because the first twenty or so spanks were turning me on. It wasn’t until he got carried away with that rapid-fire crap that I’d had enough.”

“Is that so?” Steve smirked. “Well, I guess I’d better keep that in mind for future reference.”

“I’d guess you’d better do just that!” Olivia said as she shot him a sassy glance. “But just so you know, ten would have done the trick.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments