Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nosey Neighbor, Part Two

"I hadn't seen any evidence of Betty watching me for a few days and wondered if she was mad at me."

92
19 Comments 19
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Jim

It had been a few days since Betty and I had shared our mutual pleasure, albeit at a distance. In fact, I was the only one being seen as we both employed manual resolutions to our fevered sexual intoxication. I'd kept an eye out for proof of her voyeurism, but the dot was not to be seen. Later that day, as lunchtime approached, I opted for something greasy and hot rather than my cold sandwich of meat and cheese.

Walking out the front door, I noticed that Betty had just pulled up in the driveway, so I paused to say, "Hello, how is your day going?"


Betty

I was still thinking about the afternoon events from a few days ago as I pulled into the driveway, and once again, they began to dampen my underwear. Watching Jim stroke his vein-laced cock the way he did, brought about a carnal need that I'd not felt in a long time. Sure, there were others that I viewed, but none of them turned me on the way that Jim had. I knew that he'd probably figured out that I was watching him, but at that moment, all I felt was lust. I wanted to run over there and ride his hard cock like an animal until we both orgasmed.

Here I was again, getting riled up at the indecent thoughts I had tried so hard to purge for the last few days. Feeling the drips running from my profane loins only added to my confusion and regret about the other day's events. I wasn't a perfect human being by any stretch, but I always felt that my yearnings were justified due to the early departure of my dear Nathan. This time, however, I felt I'd crossed a line by pleasuring myself so zealously while surveilling Jim. All of these thoughts were running through my mind as I exited my car, only to look up and see him standing there.

Terror ripped through my mind as he offered a friendly greeting. Hearing the bulk of his greeting, I flushed from embarrassment and squeaked out a "Hi."

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" Jim added as panic gripped my very soul.

Trying to get a handle on myself, I managed, "Yes, it is," before shuffling toward the door. Once inside, I panted vigorously as if having just run down the block. Was he crazy or just mean? He had to know that I watched him and... wait. How would he know that I was diddling myself? I mean, it's not like he could see me, could he? He seemed genuinely friendly outside just now. Maybe I just imagined things.  

I turned back toward the outside and saw him drive past my house, likely to get himself some lunch. I thought I should try to explain myself when he returned, so he didn't think ill of me. Maybe I should offer to make him lunch one day. He does seem nice, and other than his choice of reading and viewing material, he might be pleasant company. Of course, I have the moral high ground, and there would be no hanky-panky in my house. Although, he is quite a good-looking man, and he's probably only a few years younger than me, so maybe...

What was wrong with me! I tried in vain to control my sex-crazed mind, but it was not going to happen. Leaning back against the kitchen door, I pictured his magnificent cock standing at attention as my nefarious digits slipped under the hem of my dress and into my cotton panties. They dug at my womanly ditch as if searching for an unending supply of orgasms. The first one hit me fast as I could see the other day's events unfold once again.

Jim was watching a video of a girl in the woods, which rapidly brought him to peak hardness. I imagined I was the girl in my backyard on my hands and knees, pulling weeds in a short skirt and sans underwear. With every pull of a dandelion, my skirt would ride a little higher until I felt a continuous breeze caressing my cum-dampened inner thighs and puss. In my twisted fantasy, Jim was filming me, and before long, he couldn't take it anymore and approached. Ramming his rigid member into my cunt, he fucked me wildly as I came again and again.

I slipped down the door to the floor as my ceaseless climax coated my fingers and legs while zapping all my strength. There I stayed for about ten minutes, trying to bring my breathing under control. Once leveled out, I raised myself up with a hand gripping the doorknob. I waddled to the sink as my sticky thighs and soaked undies reminded me of my recent sins. Raising my dress, I dabbed at my legs with a damp towel, trying to remove the evidence. Finally, I grabbed both sides of my soaked panties and jerked them to the floor to keep them from coating my legs anymore.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Walking to the bedroom, I dropped them into my dirty clothes basket. The breeze that whirled across my damp pubes was getting me all riled up again, so I headed for the shower to clean up and hopefully end this cycle of lust.


Jim

Betty seemed kind of odd during our brief exchange outside. I figured that she must have been a little embarrassed by her behavior. But, to be honest, I didn't see anything that she'd done, so there really was no way that I could be sure that she participated in our little short-distance affair. I wondered whether she would figure that out on her own or if the guilt of what had happened would keep her from facing me.  

Eating my lunch, I again perused the Lush site and enjoyed watching a few of the short videos in the gallery. With lunch finished and the office quiet, I opted for a bit of self-pleasure. Pulling out my drooling prick, I used the escaping semen to ease the friction of my self-abuse. The latest video was of a woman interviewing for a porn company. It was close-captioned due to being in an eastern European language. After a series of questions about her and her personal life, she is asked to strip.  

My cock began to stiffen, and they had her lie on a vinyl couch while a man began to coat her perfect young body with oil. Initially, he worked the oil into her legs, abs, and chest while avoiding all the most stimulating areas. After a minute or two, he began firmly rubbing her breasts, bringing her nipples to wonderful inflexibility. She seemed to enjoy all the attention while opening and closing her thighs in a blatant attempt to gain a little friction down there.

The man noticed her quandary and moved his hand to aid her need. At this point, I was already nearing my own point of no return when I saw the presence of Betty's reflective light. Knowing that I was on the fringe of blowing my load, I stood from my seat and turned toward the window to finish off in full view of Betty's observance. My pants dropped to my ankles as I slowed my stroke in hopes of prolonging my time on the brink. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be as I looked down to watch the first blast fly across the room while noticing that her light jerked crazily across my chest.


Betty

The shower seemed to do the job as I dried off and slipped on a thin robe. I headed for the kitchen for some coffee. Warming the cup in the microwave, I gazed at the telescope perched to view all the naughty goings-on next door. I glanced back at the timer on the oven, and with over thirty seconds left, I opted to take a quick peek.  

Pulling the curtain from the front of the scope, I immediately noticed that he was at it again. I went from calm and cool to rabid in seconds. With no panties to interfere, two fingers from my left hand found my pussy and unceremoniously inserted themselves. Fingering myself rampantly at the show before me, I could only see the top of Jim's stiffy as it slipped in and out of his left hand while he watched a nude girl on his computer getting her cunt fingered by another.

Suddenly he jumped from his seat and spun around to face me, giving me total exposure to his cock and balls while he continued to pleasure himself. His pants quickly dropped to his ankles as he stood there, showing even more of his toned body. I began to tremble as my acme consumed everything. With my eyes gradually turning to slits, I witnessed the first of several shots of his manly juices as they exited the tip of his hard-on. I staggered back against the counter, releasing the telescope while finding something to hold onto to ease my descent while my own juices coated my hand.

Lying there panting passionately, I knew that as long as Jim was next door, I would be a slave to my carnal desires. I lie there wondering what would happen next as he seemed to up the ante a little more each time. Plus, he always seemed to know when I was watching him. I needed to learn how.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments