Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim

Slipping my cock back into Debbie's mouth, I countered, "How about I give you a good fucking first, and then you can suck me dry. That way, you could taste my cum along with your own."

All Debbie could manage with a throat full of my prick was a lasting, "Mmmm," which felt really nice on my glans.

"Oooh, and I could ride her face as you gave her a good shagging," Betty added.

Another 'Mmmm' emanated from Debbie's full mouth before I backed out to get her thoughts in words.

"Okay, but you better make me cum the way Betty does, or it will be the first and last time you get some of this sweet puss," Debbie countered.

"Deal," I said while slipping back into her mouth one more time.

Debbie

As I sucked on Jim's cock after our agreement, I felt pleased about our arrangement. Little did Jim know, but he'd have to be utterly useless in the sack to keep me from climaxing. Hell, Betty had made me cum numerous times already, and it was her first shot with a woman. After watching Jim work, I knew that he'd likely rock my world and was looking forward to the treatment he'd given Betty over the last few days.

Pulling from my mouth, Jim voiced, "Okay, Debbie, spin your sexy ass around, and let's have some fun!"

Betty helped me get sorted out before dropping her tasty snack onto my face. I dug in with gusto as I felt Jim's tongue tenderly tracing my open labia. He would pause every few seconds to blow gently into my gaped hole before continuing. I could feel the goosebumps rising all around my pelvis and shivered gently accordingly. I tried to emulate his actions on Betty but was far too hungry for her juices at that point.

Jim was far more patient than most of my previous lovers, male or female. Wanting him to go deeper, I opened my legs lewdly as an overt invitation. His stimulating grazes reached my protruding nub, and took it for a ride that rivaled some of the best cunnilingus that I've ever had before. It was like he had one of his own and could feel exactly what I felt. Just as it was bordering on a little too much, Jim would back off a bit but never stop completely.

Then his fingers, two of them, I think, slipped inside, reaching for my G-spot. Rubbing the rough patch of skin directly behind my clit while his tongue continued its feathery touch brought me over the top in a quick and explosive way.

"You bastard... ohhh fuccckkk!" I cried as my hips flexed wildly from the relentless peak that ripped through my sweat-slickened body.

As the climax began to ebb, Jim sucked my pearl into his mouth and flicked it mercilessly, bringing on another massive spike right behind the last. In the wake of my second orgasm by his mouth, Jim stood upright and eased his prick inside me while I struggled to breathe through Betty's cum-soaked labia. I gotta admit it felt good to have a cock inside me again, even though I'd enjoyed all the oral attention so far.  

Jim's cock was a good size, not too big and definitely not too small. I could feel him pulling and pushing my inner walls, and he consistently varied his entry like he'd done with Betty before. I never had a whole lot of luck cumming from penetration alone in the past, but could tell that I was already on my way from Jim's technique. It probably didn't hurt that he'd made me cum twice in quick succession and that Betty's cunt was leaking all over my face as he did.

Betty

I thought that I'd be jealous as hell to see Jim fucking another woman, especially on my own bed. But my feelings were of anything but that as I watched him first bring her to orgasm twice through his oral offerings. Then to watch him work her cunt like a master only brought out salacity in me like I'd never known previously. I ground my pulsing box on Debbie's face like a lecherous woman would and loved every second.

Jim

Debbie was on the brink of a third climax, and I picked up the pace to bring her there. She was a bit more snug than Betty, and in all the excitement and overdue need, I felt myself beginning to succumb.  

"Oh, shit! I can feel the head of your prick swelling. That's it. Fill me with your hot spunk as I cum all over yooouuu," Debbie wailed as we both went rigid from the sensory overload.

Betty

It was like watching a volcanic eruption as both of my new lovers came at the same time. It was so intense that as I twisted my nipples, I followed them down the rabbit hole, soaking Debbie's face.

My acme wasn't nearly as big as Debbie's, but as hers eased, she was right back at licking me crazily. As Jim began to soften, Debbie pulled her face away and ordered, "Switch, you two!" Then talking directly to me, she added, "I want to taste myself and Jim on his cock, and I want you to bring me his cum in your mouth to share with me, Betty."

Jim and I swapped places, and I watched Debbie eagerly suck him clean as I scooped up the leaking spunk with my tongue until there was none left. I held it in my mouth until Debbie noticed that I was finished. Once she saw me sporting a mouthful of their shared love, she spat Jim's semi from her mouth and pulled my face to hers. Our tongues danced in the pool of cum that they'd created together, swapping it back and forth while gradually swallowing bits of it along the way.

When it was all gone, Debbie asked, "How long for another batch, Jim?"

"It depends on how bad you want it," he answered with a mischievous look on his face.

"Oh, so that's how it's going to be, huh?" Debbie bilked.

"Well, are you or aren't you wanting another dose of my magical elixir?" Jim teased while trying to hold back bursting laughter.

"I don't get it?" I stammered while trying to figure out what they were talking about during their staring contest that Jim was losing badly.

"Old Jimmy-boy here wants to put his next load up my virgin keyster and have you suck it out. Isn't that what you're insinuating, Jim?" Debbie explained.

"Oh, you'll fucking love that, Debbie! Have you forgotten how good it felt to have my finger in there? I was a virgin there too, but Jim took me patiently, causing no real pain at all. And the feeling of his hot, slick spunk in your ass is absolutely amazing."

"Yeah, that's not quite enough to sell me on it, Betty," Debbie replied.

"Alright, why don't you watch him fuck me in the ass and see how it sends me into the stratosphere?"

"That I can do," Debbie answered.

Jim

"Debbie, you go sit in the chair and watch as we have some fun," I shooed.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

Debbie got up as Betty and I got into a side-by-side, sixty-nine with her ass facing Debbie. I lapped at Betty's puss and pucker, and she worked my hard-on back to full strength. We both moaned appreciatively at the other's work and before long, my tongue was drilling Betty's opening star.  

"God, that feels so fucking good and naughty," Betty cried while sucking just the rigid head of my ready prick.

Slipping first one and then a second digit into her slick and willing colon had Betty begging, "Fuck that ass with your fingers, Baby!"

I added a third and pumped her ass good as Betty climbed to a frenzied state of bliss. "Oh, you ass-loving bastard! You're making me cuuummm!" she cried as her pucker clamped down hard on my ensconced digits, holding them in place as she squirted all over my face.

After Betty settled down a little, Debbie inquired, "Wow, does it really feel that good?"

"Are you kidding me!" Betty cried. "Did you not just see me squirt from anal penetration alone? Of course, it feels that good!"

Betty

"Alright, Debbie, you scoot the chair to the edge of the bed and play with yourself while Jim fucks my ass. As you watch the utter joy on my face, I want you to finger your own ass and tell me how it feels. It should be easy for you now since one of my fingers was already three knuckles deep in that sweet ass of yours. I expect to see at least three in there before I cum from Jim's anal plundering."

"Three seems like a lot, but we'll see how well you inspire me," Debbie baited.

Jim slipped in behind me as I got on all fours facing Debbie. After he lubed me up the old-fashioned way, Jim began rimming my pucker with the tip of his renewed hard-on. I watched Debbie intently as she unhurriedly rimmed her own pink star just about a foot in front of me.

As Jim's prick began to delve into my dirty hole, I egged Debbie on, "Oh, fuccckkk, that feels so good, Jimbo. That's it. Dig deeper into my back door. Come on, Deb, let's get that finger deep inside there. You know that it's gonna feel so good. Just like mine feels with Jim's cock pressing in and out."

Debbie finally let her finger slip inside. I noticed the shiver and heard her soft moan as she pushed it as far as it would go. As she pulled it back out, I also saw a rivulet of her nectar run from her very damp pussy.

"See what did I tell you. It does feel awesome, doesn't it?" I bragged.

"Okay, it ah... oh shit, yeah, that feels really nice," Debbie admitted while pushing back inside herself again.

She was sitting in the chair, slouched down a bit with her ass a little over the edge so that she could finger her restrictive little star. As Jim began to pound my ass with enthusiasm, I slipped closer to Debbie's crotch with each of his thrusts. Only inches away, I gripped her open thighs and scooted her further off the chair and into my waiting mouth. I sucked on Debbie's glossy womanhood as her finger continued to piston in and out of her anus.

In between deep laps at her leaking crevice, I pestered Debbie with, "Can I help by adding a finger to that tempting pucker of yours?"

"Your finger and mine together? Oh, what the hell, go ahead and do it," Debbie muttered as I sucked on her swollen nub.

I slipped my middle finger into her puss first for a good lubrication before moving down next to her retreating digit. Watching her movement closely, I placed my finger against hers just as she pushed back inside. While it was a snug fit, there wasn't considerable resistance as we sank to our third knuckles.

"Ohhh! Fuck yesss!" Debbie wailed as we both held ourselves entirely buried in her spasming rectum

"How's that... anal orgasm... feeling," I panted as my own was breaking from Jim's penile assault on my ass.

As I continued to shake from my unending climax, my face once again found Debbie's yummy puss.  

"Damn you! Now I need even more!" Debbie cried while adding another of her digits to the mix. With two of hers and one of mine, she finally reached her goal. I sucked hard on her clit while pumping her ass steadily, and within moments, she was cumming again.

Jim's cock in my ass and three fingers in cunt pushed me over the edge once more. With my chest-heaving under control, I told Jim, "I think she's ready for a stiff prick up her ass. Isn't that right, Debbie!" I stated rather than asked.

"God, yesss!" was all she offered in reply as I pulled away from Jim and rolled off the bed.

"Let's trade places so that I can see the look on your face when Jim fills your virgin ass with a big load of his steamy cum."

"Mmmm," was all Debbie could muster as I helped her climb onto the bed and turn around. Once she was all set, I hopped onto the chair with my legs splayed like the harlot I'd become. Debbie quickly moved forward, encircling my thighs with her arms and diving into my gaping box. I watched Jim's face lower between her buttocks and felt a surge in her sucking as he was clearly tonguing her pucker.

The bumping came next as Jim began moving several digits in and out of her willing twat. The words that I was using now, even if only in my own head, were so unladylike. The worst part was that I was beginning to enjoy that trashy talk as much as being such a tramp. But unbeknownst to me at the time, the best was yet to come with some seemingly difficult news from Jim. But that was for later. For now, I watched Debbie's face intently as I saw Jim move into position.

Debbie

I knew that it was coming, but still felt overwhelmed as Jim's hard-on pierced my anal ring. It was mostly pleasure, but with enough pain to intensify it all. Once he slipped inside, surprisingly rather easily, he stopped cold as my muscles clenched at his thick tip. Betty was staring into my eyes as the deed was done and quickly bent down to hold my face and kiss my lips. Our tongues dueled like frisky teenagers as Jim slowly sank into the depths of my colon.

It was an oddly comforting feeling with my ass so full and with something so warm and hard. The pleasure began as he slowly pistoned in and out. It was like a thousand previously unknown nerve endings all came to life. As the swollen head of his stiff penis scraped the inner walls of my colon, I felt little jolts fire through my body. Fingers were fun, but this was the real thing, and it was fabulous. Damnit, now I'd have to admit that Betty was right. Oh well, the high that I was on right now more than made up for a little groveling later.

On to the conclusion...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments