Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim

In the aftermath of our latest mutual masturbation, I staggered back to my chair and dropped hard. Fortunately, it didn't try to scoot out from under me and held my weight as I heaved air in and out of my pounding chest. The fleck of light from Betty's telescope suddenly jerked upward seconds after my naked ass hit my chair. I could only assume that she dropped down quickly as her peak consumed her.

I watched her parted curtains intensely to ensure that Betty was okay and hadn't hurt herself in the process. It seemed like several minutes had passed before I saw that they were once again closed. I was still sitting in my chair with my pants and underwear around my ankles when they finally closed. Clearly, our escapades were having an effect on both of us. But, it seemed to me that Betty's orgasms were weightier than mine, maybe due to the whole voyeurism aspect.

Betty

It took me a good ten minutes to recover from this last acme. It seemed that each one was stronger and stronger as our affair wore on. I could only imagine what it would be like if I were riding that big cock right now. I'd probably pass out on top of him as he shot his hot mess inside me. All these dirty thoughts coursing through my mind had my pussy leaking like a faucet all over my kitchen floor. I crawled to the window and jerked the curtains closed before my subversive hands again found my cunt.

My fingers slipped in and out of my tunnel while the other held me in the doggy position. My mind raced as to how to take control of this. I decided to invite Jim over for lunch or dinner and end this face-to-face. Maybe an early din... nnn... auggghhh!

Jim

I didn't know how she felt about our sexual exploits, but I knew how to find out. After work, I would stop at her house and ask if we could discuss things. I knew that it would be a bit awkward, but we were two consenting adults.

Thinking a little more about it later that day, I was worried that she might be offended if I came right out and said, "Hey, are you enjoying watching me jerk off." So, I decided to play it cool and express my concern about how she reacted to me earlier today.

At closing time, I headed out the front door to find Betty standing at her side door and waving me over. I responded, "Let me throw my briefcase into my car, and I'll be right over."

Betty replied, "Sure, no problem."

I moved at an ordinary pace, not wanting to have her think anything was unusual. With my things placed in the car and it all locked up, I walked back to meet her. Betty welcomed me inside and already had a fresh pot of coffee made. She led me to her dining room table and had me take a seat while she grabbed some snacks.

While placing everything on the table, Betty spoke. "I thought it was about time I invited you over so we could get to know each other better. I do so prefer to know my neighbors even if they're only short-timers."

"I agree. Civility has all but died these days, and I truly appreciate the invitation and the ability to talk one-on-one. So, is it better with us here now? I understand that the prior tenants were a bit of a nuisance."

Betty poured our coffee as I spoke, and I couldn't help but notice that her attire was a bit sexier than what I'd seen her in previously. It was the first time that she wore a skirt, for one thing, and it only reached mid-thigh. Then there was her blouse, which seemed a bit on the small side. Almost like she'd outgrown it a little bit but donned it anyway just to get some attention. As she moved to her seat and crossed her legs, I noticed that her skirt rode up a little more through the glass-topped table.

Betty

After my second shower of the day, I decided that I would definitely invite Jim over to talk. All this sexual to and fro needed to be put on lockdown so that I could get on with my everyday life. It was about two o'clock in the afternoon when I went to my bedroom to dress. I slipped on some loose-fitting jeans and a sweatshirt, intent on offering no sexual connotations. With that done, I went about cleaning the house in preparation for Jim's arrival.

As I dusted and ran the vacuum, I decided to simply watch for him to leave and then catch him on the way to his car. He was a creature of habit as far as I could tell, always departing at about five-twenty every night, not that I spied on him at all. It was about four o'clock when I finished cleaning. Walking past the hall mirror, I noticed my disheveled appearance. While I didn't want to do anything to add fuel to the fire, I also didn't want to look like a homeless person either. So, with that all in mind, I went about finding something to wear.

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

It was almost an hour before I finally landed on something I liked. I was so hot and bothered by the thought of Jim actually being in my house that I believe I found the sluttiest clothes that I owned. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt the dampness in my panties beginning again. Maybe I should have delayed all of this until my level of desire wasn't off the charts. I mean, after all, Jim didn't even know that I was considering inviting him over, so it wouldn't hurt his feelings if I didn't. That way, I could get my loins back under control before he was within touching distance.

While talking to myself about the pros and cons of the evening, I'd meandered into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee. Standing there as I poured the water, I saw Jim exit the house. In that moment, my pussy dragged me through the side door, leaving me standing outside waving at him to come over. He said something about dropping his briefcase in the car, and I replied something. The next thing I knew, I was leading him into the dining room.  

My resistance had vanished the moment he walked into the door. My libido was now in complete control and wouldn't allow me to reconsider. Out of his eye-line, I quickly removed my panties and disposed of them in the kitchen trashcan. With all my prudishness evaporated, I strutted back into the dining room with the coffee, cream, sugar, and some homemade cookies. Standing beside him as I poured the coffee, my whorish mind wondered whether he could smell the womanly juices trickling from my slutty cunt.

Jim

We sipped the coffee for a few moments while assessing each other. Did Betty undo a button or two on her blouse while in the kitchen? And was I picking up something other than the coffee scent wafting through the room? My imagination was working overtime when she finally spoke.

"So, Jim, how was it that you knew that I was watching you?"

My mouth slipped open like my lower jaw suddenly gained ten pounds. Sitting there like a fool with my mouth gaping, I noticed that Betty's legs were no longer crossed, and her skirt was nearly at the top of her thighs. It was at that perfect place where I wasn't sure if she was wearing undies or not, which only added to my hesitance in replying. I never even considered that she'd be this forward, even though I'd fantasized about this very thing.

Betty

I was outside myself, watching my need for sexual attention take over my body. Jim stared at me for a time after I asked him how he knew I was watching him. The longer he leered, the hotter I got. My legs unfolded and gradually spread of their own volition. I could feel my juices puddling on the inside of my skirt as my nipples hardened. It wouldn't be long before my hands would begin to roam.

He gradually closed his mouth before saying, "The sunlight reflected off the lens of your telescope, shining into my office whenever you were watching. Although I never saw you, I could tell that you were enjoying yourself when the light began to shake."

His words spurred my hands to action, and they slid down the outside of my thighs to my knees, pulling them even further apart. Rounding my kneecaps, they moved inside my legs and haltingly slid up my inner thighs. That's when I noticed Jim's hand had moved to the growing bulge in his pants. As he began to massage his hardening appendage, my hands continued their journey.  

Jim

After I told Betty how I knew she was watching, her eyes turned to slits while her hands moved down her thighs. Once they reached her knees, her legs spread as far as the seat would allow before they descended onto her glistening slit. That was what I smelled as she stood beside me, pouring the coffee. Her aroma wafted from between her legs. My own hand found my pulsing cock and gripped it firmly through my slacks.

I glared like a teenage boy as Betty went to work, pleasuring herself only a few feet in front of me.

As her fingers slipped into her drooling puss, Betty demanded, "Show it to me!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments