Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim

The workday was at an end, and I packed up my briefcase and headed to my car. Depositing my things in the passenger seat, I locked the car and walked briskly toward Betty's kitchen door. Just as my knuckles made their first collision with the framing around the glass, I heard, "I've been waiting for you all day, Jim. Come on in and then cum on in," Betty teased in a sultry Marilyn-style voice.

Pushing through the door, I turned my head toward the living room, where I spied Betty nude on the sofa. One leg was up on the back of the couch while the other was down on the floor, leaving her smooth puss on full display.

"So, what have you been doing since I saw you last?" I questioned teasingly.

"Oh, a little of this," she paused for effect as her fingers plunged into her sloppy box, "And a little of that," Betty added as her slick fingers pulled on her engorged nipples.

I approached her and let two fingers delve into her slippery cunt before pulling them out and easing them into her inflamed pucker. "It seems you've done a little of this too, as they quickly sunk to the third knuckles."

"Mmmm," she moaned, then added, "How about something a little bigger and longer. You got something like that?" she taunted as her foot from the floor pressed against my stiff member.

"Yeah, I think that I can help you with that," I offered as my hands worked to lower my pants and expose my throbbing manhood.

Her toes smeared my precum as I gradually moved closer. Then sensing that I wanted more, Betty moved her leg back, grabbing under her knee to open her thighs as far as possible. I didn't hesitate for even a second and plunged to full depth inside her silky snatch. Holding myself there, I kissed her hungrily as my hands found her desirous breasts. Manipulating her nipples while still fully ensconced in her wonderous warmth led Betty to purr.

Betty

After beckoning Jim into my home with my banter, he approached like a man that owned what he saw and knew exactly what to do with it. As far as I was concerned, he did own me and could use me as he desired since he always pleased me as he did so. After a short anal fingering, I begged for something more, and more is what I got. After dropping his pants, Jim moved forward and pushed firmly into my eager cunt, leaving me feeling full and wanted.

His hands then found my breasts and began working them to perfection as I began squeezing his rigid prick with my vaginal muscles. The combination of his nipple play, lustful kisses, along with my constant clenching brought me to my first orgasm of the night with him. Our lips continued to touch while our tongues explored, and it made me wonder whether I'd always cum so easily from another's touch.

My mind fell deep into my memories as I envisioned my first time. I was seventeen, and all my girlfriends had claimed that they'd already danced the dance. They pestered me unendingly about being the only virgin in the group. Finally, I relented and met up with the one that most of them had supposedly been with. I made certain to obtain a few prophylactics for the deed, not wanting to be the one to get pregnant on her first try.

His name was Daryl, and he was of average height and moderate looks. I guess they all chose him because he was a bit of a loner. At least he wouldn't blab about his conquests to all his friends. The following day I met up with him through a series of notes and whispers from others as High Schooler's tend to do. We met outside the school on the far side of the entrance to avoid being spotted by the kids waiting on their buses.

Daryl asked, "So, when do you want to do this?" he questioned with a little too much male bravado.

"Right now!" I replied with an urgency to get this done and over with.

"N... n... now?" he stuttered like someone that'd just seen a ghost.

"Of course, now! Why do you care anyway? You just go around deflowering girls like it's free candy time at the five and dime!" I squawked like a woman to her dead-beat husband.

"Whoaaa! Where did you get that idea?" Daryl countered by raising his voice a little.

"Really! According to all of my girlfriends, you are the King of the virgin sacrifice around town."

"I wish!" was all he said in response. In hindsight, I'm sure he'd wished he had taken credit.

As the realization washed over me that all my girlfriends had lied to my face, I began to feel a strange tingling between my legs. Daryl had backed away a step or two as a look of timidity seemed to take him over.

"So, have you had sex with anyone, or are you still a virgin too?" I asked less harshly.

Quietly and with a very squeaky voice, Daryl replied, "I tried it once with a distant cousin at a family get-together. We couldn't get it inside her, which was actually quite lucky since neither of us brought protection."

"So what you're saying is you've got a big one," I teased as I closed the gap between us. Already leaning against the school wall, Daryl had no place to retreat to as I pressed my body into his. We were nose to nose as I began to feel something rise against my pubic area. I'd only ever seen one penis in real life, which was my father's. We were on a camping trip, and he walked past a tree to pee. I was walking along the edge of the woods, picking up kindling for a fire, when I caught a glimpse of his spitting python. It wasn't very long and hung over limply, which I later found out is the norm for male genitalia.

MiaMillers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMillers

As any other nosey seventeen-year-old girl would do, I began a gentle grind against the invading appendage. Daryl moaned quietly into my ear as our cheeks were side-by-side. His hands encircled me as mine pressed against the wall for support. Gradually our lips slid closer and closer while his hands moved lower on my back. When our lips met, it was very tentative, that is until his hands found my buttocks. As he started to grope my backside, the kissing became quite furious, as did my rutting on his extended appendage.

His hard-on was now standing straight up and was quite thick from the feel of things. I maneuvered it and myself into the perfect position, and less than a minute later, we were both having our first shared orgasm, although still clothed. The kissing, groping, and grinding continued, although with much less fervor.  

Pulling back a little but still keeping him in place, I asked, "So, can we do it now?" unaware of the intricacies of the male organ.

Panting a little from the intensity of his orgasm, Daryl answered, "I... I need a... few minutes... to recover."

There were visible wet spots on the front of my skirt and his jeans as I pulled him toward a back door that led to the maintenance storage area. The door was almost always unlocked until the evening hours, as the janitors used that time to straighten up the school for the following day. I'd investigated the area a few times with other girls in hopes of seeing one of the maintenance men in the midst of changing. We were a voyeuristic lot back in those days, something I'd obviously carried forward into my adult life.

With the coast clear, I guided Daryl toward where the storage blankets were kept. I was going to be comfortable during my first time, even if it hurt. Making a quick nest of the blankets, I laid back, inviting Daryl to move on top of me. We were still clothed, but It had only been a couple of minutes since our first time, so I figured we could still make our while we waited on his thingy to grow again.

I barely had any breasts at that time, but that didn't stop him from grabbing them both as he planted himself firmly between my spread legs. Our mouths were connected as our bodies enjoyed the feel of the other's. My hands held his head and guided his mouth on mine as my hips moved to keep his growing bulge pressed against my girly crevice.

Feeling that he was sufficiently stiff, I pushed him up and said, "Okay, let's do this already," while fishing through my purse for the protection.

Handing hit the packets, I pulled up my skirt to expose my flowery cotton panties while he gawked and fought with the top button of his jeans. I watched him work in earnest at stripping as I lifted my butt and slipped my panties off and down my legs. With them firmly stuffed into my purse, I once again flipped up my skirt and spread my legs, awaiting his rubber-coated dick.

After much fumbling, Daryl finally got his pants and tighty-whitey's off and began working on the condom. His nervousness was almost comical as he fumbled with the condom packet while trying to tear it open. Daryl worked himself into a frenzied state, attempting to open the packet, and finally gave it to me after finally giving up.

"Here, you do it!" he half yelled while wholly aggravated.

I brought it to my mouth and used my teeth to create a little cut. Then I simply pulled at the slice I'd made, and it came apart very easily. Removing it from the packet, I pushed it toward his pulsing member and rolled it down easily, just like we'd learned in our anatomy class last year.  

Daryl seemed astounded that I did that so smoothly and without a hitch as he hovered over me with a look of pure lack of understanding. He started to ask, "How did... ?" but I cut him off with a finger on his lips while moving him into position for the deed we came to do.  

Daryl started to catch on as I pressed his body down onto mine with my legs willingly spread wide. As his eagerness began to reappear, I urged, "Take it easy. It's my first time too!" He shook his head in acceptance as the tip of his sleaved prick pressed into my very wet pussy.

The first couple of inches felt magical as he stretched me just enough to feel him all around the sensitive insides of my vagina. Then he hit a stopping point and asked, "Is that it? I'm only halfway inside."

"That must be my hymen," I replied while dreading the pain I'd heard so much about when it was broken. "Just go in and out for a little bit until I loosen up to take more," I half suggested, half ordered.

Daryl did as he was told and began pumping my snug little pussy with obvious delight. The feeling of an overwhelming climax coming my way was driving me to force my hips further forward with each of Daryl's thrusts. When my peak seemed nearly there, he jabbed in hard, forcing his way through and bottoming out onto my cervix as his body shook from his obvious orgasm. The pain-pleasure combination did me in as my legs wrapped around his ass and locked him inside as it all crashed onto me like a suffocating tidal wave.  

It seemed that I was not the only one to pass out from the intensity of our shared experience. It was the door to the storage room slamming shut that brought us both back to reality and kicked me back out of my reminiscence.

Lying there with my legs still splayed and Jim's cock still deep in my needy cunt, I pleaded, "Fuck me hard, Jim. Batter my poor cervix into submission!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments