Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ron Dresses Me (Julie & Ron, Ch 5)

"Ron had an outfit ready for Julia after work, which meant she got to pick out a toy. After a night of fun, she lets him dress her the next morning, too."

20
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Each chapter is its own joy, but starting from the beginning is suggested. Characters, I hope, are developing, changing, growing. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Be forewarned, things are going to get steamy in the next few chapters."

Chapter 5:  Ron Dresses Me 

Tony was a gentleman at work the next day.  I did catch his eyes on me more than once, but he was only professional and courteous to me when we did directly interact, which actually wasn’t that often.

The work day was just a work day, and I was eagerly looking forward to going home.  As I walked out, I heard Tamara from the office just down the hall from mine telling another colleague that, for some reason, she’d just been invited for drinks with Lydia, Tony’s wife, after work.

When I walked in the front door of our house, Ron handed me a box with a satin ribbon around it.  

“I’d love to see you in this,” he said, “at least for a few minutes before I rip it off of you.”

“Ooh,” was my only reply, “that means I get to pick out a toy!”  I immediately headed up the stairs with his box and my mind wondering what I would choose.

I guess I wasn’t that surprised when I opened the box to find the exact teddy I’d tried on, but, I had to admit, he’d done well to add such a nice pair of stockings for the garters as well as a pair of sheer, crotchless panties to go over the ensemble.  (It was not lost on me that Ron just replaced the garment Tony had taken at lunch, almost as if they were working together.)

Looking in the mirror, I had to admit, it did work well overall, and made me feel sexy as hell.  My eyes rested on the three toys I’d purchased.  Two rather large dildos, one of which vibrated, though I couldn’t remember which one off the top of my head, and a vibrating butt plug, which had a remote, but also claimed to be able to work via phone app.  

In my mind, I was suddenly back in my office with Tony sticking the rabbit up my ass while he fucked me over my desk.  My pussy was suddenly dripping with my fluids.  I decided to save remote controlled pleasure for a little while, having so recently gone over the edge due to remote controlled vibrating toys.

I grabbed the longer, narrower dildo, and, noticing it was the one that vibrated, tested the controls at the end of the dildo.  There were six options.  There were high, medium, and low vibration options of either constant vibration or pulsing vibration.  I set it to pulsing medium and turned it off.  Holding it behind my back, I started down the stairs.

He wasn’t in the living room when I got to the bottom, so I tucked the dildo behind a pillow on the couch and went in search of my husband.  Just as I was about to reach the kitchen door, he stepped into the doorway.

He was wearing a silk robe, almost tied, but not tied enough to hide his very brief silk briefs.  I think we both thought the other was going to see us and be knocked away, but neither of us was prepared to actually be knocked away.

His eyes got so big around, I actually thought of those scenes in cartoons when the main character sees a sexy rabbit (or an oncoming train) and their eyes bug out.  (It was not lost on me that I was the sexy rabbit in this scenario.)  

From his eyes, I descended down, his pecks almost appearing as cleavage in the shadow of the flowing silk, his abs calling to be kissed, his erect cock clearly discernible behind a garment like no other I’d ever seen upon my man.  It was little more than a triangle that tried to contain him.  (The thought did go through my head that we needed a tailor to craft him undergarments that fit him, turgid or placid.)  I wasn’t sure if I could see more of the tip of his cock trying to escape his waistband or more of the edge of one ball, trying to slip out the side.  What I knew is that I wanted to see more of both.

We moved toward each other simultaneously.  In one of the most awkward sexual experiences of my life with my husband, we both wanted to hold and feel each other as well as look and see each other.  Arms-length fondling gave greater eye candy, but we needed each other closer.

I started freeing his cock from what I only figured out was a g-string as I started pulling it down his legs.  (Slight moment of remorse as I didn’t get to see that little tiny triangle of fabric with his ass showing.)  He somehow got my crotchless panties all the way off both legs before he was finally free of his g-string.  (Seemed at the time like a waste of crotchless panties, but I was in no space to argue.)

Wearing the teddy that I didn’t think I could pull off, while sucking my husband’s cock, with him running his hands through my hair, around my shoulders, and occasionally tweaking a nipple was yet another highlight of the week, made all the better when he pulled away, lifted me up and bent me over the couch.  As he plunged into me, filling my sopping cunt with his glorious cock, my mind jumped back to another couch and the taste of Lydia.

The moment that though went through my mind, I remembered Tamara’s words.  She could very well be sitting with Lydia right now.  I couldn’t help it as I visualized Tamara, with her ebony skin, slipping two fingers into Lydia, with her pale blonde complexion.  The image was made more vivid as I remembered my fingers in Lydia’s cunt as she pulsed around me — in my mind I could clearly see Tamara doing that to Lydia.  (Tamara made no secret that she preferred women, having only female guests, several of which she was very physically close to, at our company parties.)

Suddenly, the image of Tamara’s pussy, open to me as I leaned over the couch, came into my head.  I started cumming immediately, pulling Ron with me as he joined me in ecstasy.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

After dinner, Ron, somewhat sheepishly, asked if he could dress me again in the morning.  While thinking about sexy things he might choose, I remembered the vibrator behind the pillow of the couch.  

“Only if you’ll fuck me again, tonight” I countered, following his energetic nodding with, “I forgot I left a toy behind the pillow.”

As his eyes shifted to the pillow, I reached behind it and pulled out the dildo.  Tapping the button that started the pulsing vibration, I asked him, “Where do you think this should go?”

If anyone had ever told me, even in my twenties, that I was going to, at some point, share a vibrating dildo between my ass and my husband’s ass — yes, alternating! — I would never have believed them.  I really didn’t even believe it was happening as it was happening.  

The fact that he allowed me to work it into his ass at all amazed me — the rigidness of his cock in my mouth at that moment didn’t really surprise me at all, especially after the rabbit incident.  By the time I had most of it deep inside him, he lifted me to my feet and kissed me ravenously.  

Then he spun me around, pushed me over the edge of the couch, and plunged his cock into my very eager cunt.  He fucked me hard, pressing my back down and somehow grabbing my hips at the same time.  I felt an orgasm building within me, but, suddenly, he stopped.  I groaned at him to keep going.

He did move within me slowly, then, but it was not the orgasmic fucking I’d just been enjoying.  I was about to complain when I heard the vibration of the dildo.  As the sound got louder, I felt the vibration against my ass.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and moved the vibrator around my ass.  At first, I was worried he was going to try to lubricate it in my pussy, but the vibrator started sliding against me as I felt a drop of slippery liquid on my ass.  It moved easily as he pressed for entry into my ass.  With the slightest of pressure, it slipped in.

He then found my labia again with his cock and slid back in.  As he pushed his cock into my cunt, he pressed the dildo into my ass.  

As he single-handedly double penetrated me, much to my joy, I turned my head back and looked at him.

“Did you just use your pre-cum to lubricate my ass?” I asked him.

“Yes,” he moaned and smiled back at me.  “Your pussy doesn’t need any more lube from me, so I thought I’d share.”

“You are one sexy man,” I said turning away again to focus on the pleasure of being so filled.  He left the dildo vibrating in my ass, though he did notice the controls and turned it up to high pulse.  At that moment I knew I was going to cum soon.

That was when he resumed fucking me, his abs bumping the vibrator with every thrust causing it to move around inside me.  I lost it.  I started cumming uncontrollably, complete with full-body spasms and a loss of muscle control.

I was a little worried he was going to keep fucking me with the dildo up my ass until I came enough to pass out, but he let me come down.  His cock was buried in my pulsing pussy as he started to pull the vibrator slowly out of my ass.

Every inch or so, he would wiggle it or press it back into me a little, causing my cunt to clench around his cock.  By the time he finally pulled it all the way out, I thought I might cum again.

Looking back at him again over my shoulder, I suggested, “Stick it back in your ass and fuck the shit out of me.”  Trust me, it sounded sexy as hell at the time — even though it sounds like a bad joke now.

He took it (in more ways than one) as I intended, keeping himself buried deep within my folks as he worked the dildo back into his own ass, grunting and moaning as he did.

I felt the moment he got it where he wanted it.  His breathing changed, his muscles tensed against me, both hands found my hips and he thrust into me.  (I’ve never understood how a man can be buried to the hilt within me, but then can grab my hips and push further in — but damn, I love it when that happens.)

Gloriously, he didn’t last long after that.  He did start fucking me like my life depended on it, pounding into me like a madman until he cried out and emptied his balls into me.  As if that wasn’t enough to send me over the edge, he kept fucking me after he had finished unloading into me.  And then, if I’m not mistaken, he had his second full-body orgasm.  It was so much fun to join him for that rapture.  We both quaked for several moments before returning to our bodies and this dimension.  Holy shit.

I’m not really sure how we made it to bed, but our alarms were eventually waking us up.  He wasted no time in asking again if I’d let him dress me.

I’d certainly enjoyed it on Saturday, so I agreed, but I was not expecting the outfit he chose.

I did very much enjoy him carefully fitting every garment on me after I came out of the shower.  And I genuinely enjoyed the orgasm he gave me with his mouth and tongue before he slipped the crotchless panties over my blissful labia.  (Those came in handy later in the day, but that’s another chapter.)

It is incredibly sensuous to be dressed by a man that loves you and lusts after you.  I could almost feel his remorse as he gradually covered up more parts of me he wanted access to.  The final kiss at the door as I left was breathtaking.

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments