Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of a short series where two teenage girls discover their feelings for each other, along with their fascination for spanking."

Once inside her house, Kate led the way upstairs to her bedroom. We didn’t speak – I don’t think either of us could think of much to say, really.

Her room seemed – to my eyes, anyway - fairly typical of a teenage girl’s; perhaps with a few more trophy’s adorning the shelves. Desk and chair for homework, posters of pop groups, movie stars and other icons on the walls. I toured the room with my eyes, finishing with the bed, which my subconscious noted was big enough for two.

Kate had positioned herself on her bed, which looked very firm. She made eye contact with me.

‘Right, come here and bend over my lap, Little Miss Prissy.’ She said it sternly, but there was a definite twinkle in her eye. I felt my insides start to go all gooey.

I hoped I wasn’t making a huge mistake. This was the moment of truth, as they say. If I did this, I knew I would be giving her a power over me that she could use to make my life hell - if she chose to. Yet, she looked so alluring, and dominant, sitting there. Her school skirt barely reached the top of her thighs. Her long bare, very sensual legs, reached all the way down to her white ankle socks. Her short-sleeve white blouse showed off her toned arms. Just looking at her like that was making my pussy wet.

She pursed her lips. ‘Are you coming, or not?’ She actually sounded slightly uncertain, as if unsure of me. Was she still giving me a choice. She may have been giving me a way out, but I realised I didn’t want it. I wanted to comply with her. To please her.

Self-consciously, I crossed the room and bent over her lap as I was instructed. I put my hands on the floor and shuffled to make myself comfortable. I’m sorry to keep going on about them, but I was very aware of her legs. Like me, she had on black Mary Jane shoes – a school requirement. From my position, I could see her shapely calves. And if I angled slightly, I could see the tops of her thighs, where they disappeared under her skirt. It was a very erotic view.

I felt very submissive, lying there in that position. And, to be honest, I realised that I also felt very turned on by the feeling. I loved having Kate in control of me. Loved the feeling of the power exchange, with the Head Girl bent over the lap of another senior student, about to be spanked.

I felt Kate lift my skirt and raise it so that it lay over my back.

‘Wow – I can see the cane marks on your bottom! Those are really thick, angry red stripes! They’re even visible through your knickers. That must have hurt! Such a nice bottom you’ve got, too! Very – sexy…’ she giggled. ‘I’m going to enjoy spanking this!’

I felt her run her hand gently over the backs of my thighs, and then over my knickered bottom. I shivered with her sensual touch, enjoying the feeling of her hand, desperate for more. I gasped when I felt her fingers make contact with the cane welts, stroking along the angry skin. I felt my pussy throbbing, and wanted her fingers to touch me there, too.

‘Sore?’

‘Yes,’ I whispered.

‘Hmmm – I’m afraid I don’t think it’s going to get better any time soon!’ I could hear her smiling as she said this, with a mixture of laughter and sympathy in her voice.

She started to spank me.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

She began with a slow and steady rhythm, alternating cheeks – firm, tactile spanks that were firm, but not too uncomfortable. At least not to start with!

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

‘What would the other girls think if they could see you now, hmmm? Little Miss Prissy willingly bent over my knee being spanked on her naughty bottom!’

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

I moaned involuntarily.

‘Oh, really?’ she said. ‘The thought excites you? I obviously need to spank you harder!’

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

I could feel myself pushing my bottom back to meet her hand.

‘You’re not supposed to be enjoying it, you little slut!’ She increased the tempo as well.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

As she spanked me, the heat built up in my bottom, and I could feel myself whimpering. More with pleasure, than with pain, though, and my wet cunt was crying out for attention.

‘I think those knickers need to come down, don’t you? Hmmm, Judy?’

I was breathless. Once my panties were down, my pussy would be visible, and she would see my excitement…

‘Yes, Kate. Take my panties down!’ God! She would hear how keen I was! I was practically begging her!

I felt her hands tugging at my knickers, and I raised my bottom to help her. She pulled them down below my knees, exposing my most intimate parts to her. I could feel her looking. I opened my legs slightly, wanting her to see…

‘Your knickers are wet, Prissy Girl! And your pussy – oh, wow! – Aren’t you getting excited! Maybe not such a prissy girl, after all, are you, Judy? Hmmm?’

She started spanking me again.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

The more Kate spanked my bottom, the more aroused I was getting. I thought I was going to cum! I’d never felt anything like it!

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

Kate stopped again, slightly breathless now that she had been spanking me for what felt like ages. I felt her stroke my bottom. I moaned again.

‘You have a lovely pussy, Prissy Girl. Hairy little minx, aren’t you? You look so wet. Mmm, maybe…’

I felt her hand slip between my legs, and I could feel her fingers stroking the outside of my pussy lips. She was right - I was very, very, wet! This time my moan was a lot louder, and I parted my legs for her, encouraging her to play with me.

A finger slid into my pussy, and I almost jumped off Kate’s lap! Oh - My - God! That felt so good! And so intimate! The first time anybody else’s fingers had been inside me!

She was stroking me now, using more than one finger. And I started making weird mewling noises – I was close to coming, I could feel it building…

Kate started to pump her fingers in and out of my cunt, frigging me – I was way beyond moaning – I was hyperventilating, emitting loud breathy noises, pushing back on her fingers, impaling myself on them. Oh my God – yes! Yes! Yes...!

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

Unbelievably, I felt something else – a finger? A thumb? I didn’t know, but it started stroking my little anal opening. I felt it probing, trying to push its way into my most secret place. I felt it slip in…

And I came, shuddering and wailing, as her skilful fingers and thumbs worked me. I was bucking on her lap, cumming hard and shaking as I held on to her ankle with both hands, my orgasm coursing through me, liquid and powerful. I opened my mouth to let out a scream of ecstasy, but no sound could escape. Oh. My. God! I had never felt anything like it! It was the most incredible thing ever!

I lay there, over Kate’s wonderful lap, recovering, for what seemed like minutes.

‘Not such a prim and proper Little Miss now, are you? More of a trollop than a Head Girl!’ Kate sounded very pleased with herself. I looked over my shoulder at her, and she smiled wickedly back.

‘Now I want to see what you can do for me, trollop!’ Get down on the floor!’

Obediently, I slid off her lap, and knelt between her legs. After the experience she had just given me, I knew I would willingly do whatever she wanted. I wondered if she realised what a slave she had made of me in the last few minutes! I looked up at her with adoration in my eyes.

Still sitting on the bed, she leant back on her arms, and looked down at me. The wicked grin was still there.

‘Right, show me how much you want me, you prissy little slut. I want you to take my shoes and socks off and kiss my feet.’

Without hesitating, I did as she said, removing each shoe, and rolling off each sock in turn. When both her feet were bare, I took her left foot in my hands and, looking her in the eye, I gently kissed each of her toes in turn, starting with the big one. When I’d finished with the kisses, I went back to the big toe and, taking it into my mouth, I sucked gently, wrapping my tongue around it. I sucked each and every toe on her foot. Then I kissed her instep, and moved to the sole. I kissed and licked every inch of the bottom of her foot, revelling in the submissiveness of the act, as well as the sensuality of kissing her heavenly feet.

I could feel her eyes watching me intently as I carried out this act of oral worship.

‘Now the other one!’ she commanded. Her legs were spread apart now, and I couldn’t help gazing up to where they met as I switched from one foot to the other. Her school skirt, hitched up, was doing nothing to hide her modesty. Kate was wearing pale lilac cotton panties, which hid her pussy from my view. There was just the tiniest hint of pubic hair peeping around the edges of the material.

I gave her right foot the same treatment as the left, hoping she was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

‘Now, Miss Goody Two-shoes, I want you to work your way up my legs, using that very naughty mouth of yours…’

Her legs! I got to worship her legs with my lips! I was in heaven! I spent the next ten minutes kissing her shapely calves, her knees and, of course, her fabulous thighs! The higher I went, the closer I was getting to the junction of her legs. I could smell her aroma, her muskiness, before I got there – she was aroused, I could tell. The skin on the inside of her thighs close to where they met was soft and my kisses elicited a long moan from Kate.

‘Yes, that’s it – move higher, Judy. Kiss my panties – right on the crotch. Oh yes, right there! You’re nowhere near as straight-laced as you seem, are you, Judy. Oh God, yes – lick me!’

I kissed the crotch of her panties. They were damp, and she was deliciously pungent. She had a small camel-toe, and I licked her lips through the thin cotton material. I could see her pubic hair more clearly now, just escaping the edges of her panties, dark and trimmed. She smelt and tasted wonderful!

Kate’s breathing was becoming more and more elevated as I used my mouth and tongue on her.

‘Pull my panties to one side - that’s it. Now lick my pussy!’ The sight of her pussy as I pulled the material to one side was divine! Her lips, and the hair surrounding them was moist with droplets of her pussy juice. I wanted to kiss and lick and stick my tongue everywhere! I’d never done this before, but knew exactly what I wanted to do! I gently licked the edges of her folds, up and down to start with, then more firmly I pushed my tongue into her crease, moving from her cunt up to her clit and back again, doing to her with my tongue what she had done to me with her fingers.

I could tell she was on the edge; she was moaning, and thrusting her hips up to meet my tongue.

‘Oh yes, you’re a good little pussy licker, Judy - Oh God yes – there! That’s it! Ohhhhhhh!’

She came with little gasps, pulling on my head with one hand to keep me in place. I lay there, with my face in her sodden crotch as her breathing slowed.

Just as I was thinking she was finished, she raised her head.

‘That was so good, Judy, but I want to cum again. Can you make me come again, Judy?’

Then I felt her push my head down, at the same time lifting her knees.

‘Use your tongue again, Judy. I want you to lick me somewhere else, you naughty Head Girl! Prove you’re more than just a pussy licker, prove your devotion to me, and show me what a naughty slut you are!’

Willingly, I moved my tongue south, down below her cunt, down towards her little puckered arsehole. I licked her, tasted her, and kissed her, locking my lips to her ring. I pushed my tongue against her, and she moaned loudly, sounding ready to cum again. She pulled my head further into her with one hand, and started masturbating with the other.

This time, when she came, she screamed, bucking up and down. I grabbed her bum cheeks and pulled her against me as I pushed with my tongue, getting right into her, savouring the naughtiness of the act, along with her pleasure.

When she finished, she sat up, and gave me an evil and satisfied grin.

‘Mmm – you really are one depraved hussy, aren’t you! You should know that I own you now, you naughty girl! You are mine! You, the Head Girl, have been spanked over my knee, and had your tongue in my arse. Who would ever have believed it!’

Then she leaned down and kissed me. Her passion took me by surprise. She locked her lips on mine and I felt her tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I answered her urgent need with my own as she wrapped an arm round me. I was reaching for her when we both heard the front door slam.

‘Hi, Kate! I’m home!’

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments