Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"After sorting Judy out, Mrs Milton takes the opportunity to deal with her own needs."

Judy had a warm shower, and then I got her to lay face down on Kate’s bed whilst I attended to her sore, well-spanked bottom. Being naked in front of me didn’t seem to bother her – though it was doing things to me that both aroused and confused! I rubbed a soothing cream, along with some arnica into her bruising. She seemed very happy to be mothered, and I tucked her up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate, and told her to get some sleep.

‘Thank you, Ruth – you’ve been lovely!’

I kissed her on the forehead. As usual, she was being incredibly kind. I didn’t think I’d been lovely at all.

‘Get some rest, Judy. I think a good sleep will do you the power of good after this afternoon.’

Once I’d sorted Judy out, I made myself a hot drink and sat sipping it in the kitchen. I needed to calm myself down. I thought about the relationship between Judy and my daughter. Without a doubt, Judy was the best thing that had happened to Kate. She’d changed in the last six months; she was so much more grown up, more mature. She didn’t get into trouble as much. Even her hockey had improved. She’d grown taller and stronger, and was a better player now than I’d ever been. I thought a lot of that was down to Judy.

I knew they had sex. It was hard not to hear them, and I didn’t begrudge it at all. If anything, I was a little envious of the relationship they had. They seemed so happy and full of fun. From what I’d observed, and what Judy had told me, Kate was the dominant partner in the bedroom – though they seemed pretty equal when in company. Strange how things turned out, given that Judy had been the Head Girl at school.

Until Kate and Judy started going out, I’d never thought twice about my sexuality. I’d always just assumed I was heterosexual, and that was it. But seeing the two of them together had opened my eyes in ways I’d never considered. And now, the feelings coursing through me were challenging everything I thought I knew about myself. I’d never thought about women in a sexual way before. But when my daughter brought Judy home, she had shown me there was more than one choice.

And here I was, feeling the same attraction. Even now, an hour later, I found I was still shaking. And not just from the spanking I’d given Judy. The feelings I’d experienced as I’d given Judy relief – I’d never had those kinds of feelings before. Rubbing cream into her bottom later hadn’t helped – I’d found my fingers starting to wander and had to force myself to stop taking advantage again...

Now, sitting here, I could feel my pussy demanding attention. I just wanted to make sure Judy was asleep first, before I…

Before I went upstairs and masturbated. I could no longer deny that that was pretty much all I had been thinking about since I had spanked Judy. The anticipation had been building in me ever since. It felt like a very naughty thing to do, but my need was like nothing I’d felt before.

After slowly washing my cup I consciously made my way up to my bedroom. The bathroom was between my room and the one Judy was sleeping in, so I hoped she wouldn’t hear anything. I still had my king-size bed, despite the fact I didn’t have much use for it any more. My husband had left for pastures new over four years ago now, leaving me on my own to bring Kate through her teen years. In that time, I’d had one, brief fling with another man, and spent a lot of time alone. Too much time.

I couldn’t deny that seeing Judy almost naked in front of me – and then seeing her reactions after I’d spanked her, didn’t turn me on. Thinking of her now had my breath quickening.

I slipped off my shoes, and pushed my jeans down, tugging them off. I noticed how damp my white satin panties were. Not surprising, given the thoughts that had been going through my head during the last couple of hours. Next, I removed my vest top. I stood there in my bra and knickers.

I Looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn’t too bad, I thought. Still fairly trim – maybe just a little extra on my arms and thighs, but not bad for forty-two years old. I took my bra off and looked critically at my breasts. They weren’t quite as perky as they once were. I was still a size 34C, but there was undeniably a little bit of sag. I remembered Judy’s full, white breasts, and my breath caught in my throat. I had wanted to touch them, to kiss them…

My nipples were hard. I reached up and took hold of them, and rolled them gently between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Little shocks coursed down through my body, as if they were directly linked to my clit. I moaned, and squeezed each nipple hard, gasping as I felt my knickers start to flood.

I hadn’t masturbated for over a month. But right now, my need was overwhelming; the events of the afternoon had woken something that had been asleep for far too long, and could not be put back in its box.

I moved one hand down to my cunt. My pussy lips were clearly visible through the soaking material of my panties. I gently ran my fingers over them. I felt another shock as I did so, and another moan escaped my lips.

I eased my hand inside the top of my knickers, enjoying the feel of my pubic hair. I slipped a finger into my crevice, and felt the slick stickiness there. I closed my eyes and the image of Judy over my lap, legs slightly parted with her swollen vulva on full display came into my mind.

Bending my knees, I pushed two fingers right into my cunt, making sure they were coated with my sticky secretions. Then I raised them to my mouth and sucked them, tasting my essence. I could hear myself making noises like a glutton, feasting on the finest of foods, relishing the flavour…

I thought about what I had done earlier. I thought about how I had enjoyed looking at Judy’s near-nakedness, and how I had taken advantage of her when I’d finished spanking her. How I’d slipped my fingers into her pussy and made her cum, and then how I’d tasted her…

‘I’ve been wicked!’ I whispered to myself. ‘I’ve been a very naughty girl, and deserve to be punished!’

I reached for my hairbrush. It was the same one I’d used on Judy earlier, and I’d put it back on my dressing table. Holding it in my right hand, and still looking at myself in the mirror, I brought the back of the brush down hard on my right buttock with a loud crack. I drew my breath in sharply as the spank landed painfully. I repeated it on my left buttock with the same result. With resolve, I quickly gave myself another four spanks on each side, as hard and as quickly as I could.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I’d been a lot naughtier than that!

‘You naughty, wicked slut!’ I said to my image in the mirror.

I pushed my panties down my thighs, exposing my hairy bush, and turned slightly so I could see my bottom. It was slightly reddened where the hairbrush had landed. What did I deserve? Twenty more? With determination, I spanked myself ten more times on each naked buttock, as hard as I could – harder than before! I gritted my teeth as I did it, relishing the pain, relishing the feel of the brush on my bare bottom, and not stopping until all twenty were done.

The spanks had left deeper marks this time – red with a white tinge in the middle. I examined them in the mirror. It still wasn’t enough, and was nothing compared to what I’d done to Judy’s bottom. Another twenty? Yes, definitely!

I was getting into it now. I gave myself another twenty. And then another. My breathing was elevated and the endorphins were kicking in, but I could feel myself losing the strength and will to keep going. My bottom deserved to look like Judy’s, but there was no way I could manage that on my own. I was shaking again - sixty would have to be enough…

Stepping out of them, I removed my panties completely, and climbed onto my bed, arranging the pillows so I could lie back comfortably, and see myself in the dressing-table mirror. I opened my legs and looked at my pussy. I ran my fingers over my hairy mound. I liked the natural feel of my pubic hair, but wryly admitted to myself that I could do with a trim. That, however, would have to wait!

The inside of my pussy was sticky and dripping with desire and need – exacerbated, if anything, by my self-spanking. I desperately wanted to touch myself, slide my fingers into my cunt, play with my little hooded bud to make myself cum, but…

But, I told myself, I didn’t deserve that, did I? Not yet. I wanted – no, needed to cum, but I was going to make myself wait just a little bit longer.

Instead, I gently rubbed my fingers over my little puckered rosebud. I pictured Judy’s tight, pink little hole, along with her reaction when I’d started rubbing her crinkled little star with my thumb. I groaned, one of my fingers wiggling and finding its way inside me.

Yes - I knew what I needed now. I’d been a bad girl for doing what I’d done, and there was more than one solution for sorting out a bad girl. I knew exactly what was needed now…

Naked, I clambered off the bed and opened the wardrobe door. At the bottom was an old shoe box, and inside was a small collection of sex toys. I hadn’t used them much, but I knew the one I wanted. I reached in and lifted out a dildo with two phalluses on it. A double penetrator, I think it was called. My ex-husband had bought it for me; we’d used it once, many moons ago. I carried it back to the bed, and retrieved a bottle of lube from my bedside drawer.

Making myself comfortable, I drew my feet up to my bottom, and spread my knees; pulling my knees further back, I could see the spank marks on my bottom in the mirror.

Once more thinking of Judy’s bottom over my lap, I allowed myself to slowly stroke my cunt, teasing, gently playing, my fingers softly stroking between my folds. I gasped as a finger grazed over my clit; not yet! I thought…

Taking a couple of deep breaths, I squeezed some lubrication from the bottle onto my fingers and rubbed it around my little starfish, gently inserting a finger, massaging inside myself, the resulting sensations sending ripples of pleasure through me. Oh, God yes! I didn’t do this very often – it felt too… naughty – taboo almost, but there was an undeniable feeling of enjoyment, and wantonness, that made me want more.

I added some more lubrication, along with another finger. My gasps and moans grew louder as I stretched myself, pushing my fingers all the way into my bottom. My cunt was crying out for attention, but I deliberately ignored it, concentrating on the image in the mirror of my fingers noisily sliding in and out of my forbidden opening.

I reached for my dildo, and lubricated the head and shaft of the smaller, anal part of the toy. So wet was my hot snatch, that I didn’t think the larger part would need anything extra!

I positioned the dildo so that both heads were nestled right against the entrances to my cunt, and my bottom.

With my right hand, I slowly started to push. Hardly noticing as the larger phallus entered my cunt, I gasped as the smaller head slid easily past my sphincter, and popped into my bottom. I held it there, waiting for my bottom to get used to the sensation.

Unable to hold back any longer, the fingers of my left hand sought out my clit.

I pushed the anal intruder further into my bottom, gasping as its big brother automatically joined in the fun. I felt both of them filling me up.

Mixed images started to flash through my head; naughty images – forbidden images. My face between Judy’s thighs, kissing her swollen pussy; Judy’s lips softly kissing my nipples; my own face, delving between Judy’s buttocks, licking her pink little puckered hole; and one final, shattering image of myself, bent over a pair of strong, feminine thighs, being severely spanked with my own hairbrush by my daughter…

I was thrusting the dildo into myself now, fucking myself hard in both holes, withdrawing each time until the head popped out of my bottom, and then driving it back in.

My fingers were manipulating my engorged clit, circling, pressing down, pinching. Oh my God – my eyes were closed, my back arched – yes! Yes! Yes! I was coming, coming, coming…

It was earth-shattering, the dildo embedded deep in my cunt and bottom, filling me up, my hand unable to push it in any further; I wanted to cry out, but no sound would come; I couldn’t breathe; I was bucking and felt myself squirting as I came. And I couldn’t stop coming, multiple orgasms hitting me as my muscles clamped down on the toy inside me. Again, and again, and again! It seemed to go on forever…

I eventually started breathing again as I came down, totally shattered, exhausted and satiated.

I finally fell into a dreamless, restful sleep, content and at peace with the world.

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments