Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This was originally supposed to be a four-part series, however, I find I'm still wanting to explore the characters in this story a little more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, for now, the tale will continue..."

Exams were finally done, and school was over for the year. My daughter, Kate – the ex-hockey captain, now that she’d finished school - was away at a two-week hockey training camp, and though I missed her, I was enjoying the peace and quiet of being home alone. I was just finishing off some ironing, thinking of an afternoon in the garden, when the doorbell rang.

To my surprise, it was Judy, my daughter’s girlfriend.

‘Oh, hello Judy, what can I do for you?’

‘Um, may I come in, Mrs Milton?’

‘Of course you can, darling – you know Kate's not back until the weekend, don’t you?’ I smiled as I led her through to the kitchen, and put the kettle on.

Judy, wearing a lovely yellow and white summer dress, with bare feet and sandals, was rapidly becoming like a second daughter to me. In my old jeans and vest top, I felt just a little bit old and under-dressed beside her.

‘Um, yes. Actually, it was you I came to see, Mrs Milton.’

‘How many times do I have to tell you to call me Ruth, Judy?’

‘Sorry, um – Ruth. It’s a difficult habit to break.’

We chatted for a couple of minutes, whilst I made a pot of tea.

‘So, what can I do for you, Judy?’ I asked.

Judy seemed a little uncomfortable. I could tell her moods now, as she was such a frequent guest in our house. She’d practically lived here during the six months she and Kate had been seeing each other.

‘Um, do you remember, Mrs Mi – Ruth, when I first met you?’

‘Why, yes, of course. I remember it very well,’ I smiled. ‘You ended up over my knee with a very sore bottom!’

I watched Judy blush at the memory.

‘Yes, and I – I gave you authority to punish me whenever I needed it.’

‘Yes, you did, didn’t you - only I’ve never needed to punish you, have I? Because you’re such a lovely, well-behaved young lady.’

I smiled at her again. She hadn’t been the Head Girl for nothing. She’d also been a good influence on Kate – who hadn’t been getting into anywhere near as much trouble since she’d met Judy.

If anything, Judy’s face went even more red.

‘It may sound odd, but I sometimes wish – I sometimes wish I wasn’t so well behaved, Mrs Milton – sorry, Ruth.’

‘What do you mean, darling?’

‘It’s difficult to explain, Mrs Milton, but – but, sometimes, I’m just fed up with being the good girl all the time. I want to be naughty, and then have someone take me in hand, and give me a jolly good spanking for being such a bad girl – just like you did that time, Mrs Milton.’

Struggling to meet my eyes, Judy looked down at her feet.

I went quiet. Is that why she’d called round? I’d got a sense, that one time, that she’d almost wanted me to spank her. And I’d given her a real thrashing on that occasion because she’d upset me, and I’d thought she’d deserved it. But she had been such a good girl every day since then that I thought I might have judged her wrong.

‘Have you done anything to deserve a spanking, Judy?’ I said, considering.

Judy was having trouble meeting my eyes, her embarrassment and discomfort obvious.

‘Um, I don’t really know, Mrs Milt - Ruth. But it’s been a stressful few months, what with the exams, and end of school, and speeches and everything. And – and I can’t help remembering that spanking you gave me. It – it gave me all sort of funny feelings, Ruth, and – and, afterwards, I had this weird sense of release. I just think it would make me feel better if you did it again.’

She paused.

‘You – you also said, that If I ever thought I needed a spanking, I only had to ask. I’ve wanted to ask you before, but something always seems to get in the way. Will – will you punish me, Mrs Milton? Please! I do think I need it…’

I thought about it.

‘Can’t you give a better reason, Judy? I mean, I don’t really want to punish you when you haven’t done anything wrong.’

It wasn’t often I saw Judy like this. She looked quite upset, and close to tears. I could see her thinking. I suddenly realised how hard it must have been for her to ask me what she had.

‘Isn’t – isn’t asking naughty enough? Please, Mrs Milton? I just – I just want you to punish me. Maybe because – because I’m not good enough? Not good enough for Kate?’

She started to cry, and I took her in my arms and hugged her.

‘Oh, Judy! Of course you’re good enough! You’re wonderful, you should know that, you silly girl!’

I cupped her tear-stained face in my hands and looked at her. I sighed.

‘Oh, Judy, you are a bit mixed up, aren’t you? But, okay, I will do what you want. Though I’ll do it because I care for you, not because you are naughty, or because you aren’t good enough. I’ll do it because, like Kate, I love you.’

I wiped away a couple of tears from her cheek with a tissue and raised my eyebrows at her.

‘But you should realise that if I spank you, I will treat it like a proper punishment spanking. Not play, like I know you two get up to.’

Judy blushed even more furiously. She must have known that I could hear them. I knew my daughter and Judy were lovers, and I had heard what can only be described as sounds of spanking and pleasure coming from my daughter’s room on occasion. I didn’t mind – I just wanted her to be clear that this would be different.

‘Yes, Ruth – that’s – that’s what I want…’

‘And I think it had better be Mrs Milton again, Judy – at least for now.’

I took her hands in mine.

‘I think I’ll give you a hand spanking first, to warm you up a bit. But you know it always ends with the hairbrush, don’t you?’

She smiled at me, looking, if anything, relieved.

‘Yes, Mrs Milton.’

I looked at her, doubt still in my mind.

‘You really want this, do you, Judy?’

‘Yes, Mrs Milton. I – I really do!’

‘Okay, then – you’d better ask me again properly, just so there is absolutely no misunderstanding.’

I watched her take a deep breath.

‘Please - please Mrs Milton. Please will you treat me like a naughty girl, and punish me with a good, hard spanking?’

I thought about her words. If this was what she needed, then I ought to play my part.

‘Yes, Judy. As you’ve asked me, I will. On reflection, I realise that you’ve been very naughty indeed, and I will give you the spanking that you deserve. I intend to make it hard enough that you will think twice about asking me again. Is that clear?’

Judy was now standing in front of me, feet together, with her hands clasped in front of her. Just like a naughty schoolgirl.

‘Yes, Mrs Milton,’ she whispered.

Right. Well, we’d better get on with it then. You can remove your dress and knickers, and put them on the chair. Then you can bend over my lap – wait – I’ll just get my hairbrush! Stand there with your hands on your head when you’ve finished undressing!’

I went upstairs and fetched the hairbrush from my dressing table, and returned to the kitchen. Judy was standing in just her bra, waiting docilely for me with her hands on her head as I’d requested. It struck me again what a lovely looking girl she was. She wore her blonde hair in a bob, and packed some lovely curves into her five feet four-inch frame. The triangle of soft, downy hair at the bottom of her stomach gave me a little tingle. I could see why my daughter was so besotted.

I pressed my lips together, and sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. I didn’t particularly want to do this, but I got a sense that Judy really needed it.

‘Right, Miss Adams – over you go!’ Judy compliantly bent over my lap, putting her hands on the floor.

I looked down at her lovely white bottom. Last time I’d spanked her, I’d been annoyed with her. This time there was no anger; rather I felt compassion for Judy. It was going to be a shame to mark this. But if that was what she wanted - I’d better get on with it…

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

I started to spank her, landing firm slaps on alternate cheeks.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

Judy inadvertently parted her legs slightly in response, allowing me a glimpse of her pussy lips. Disconcerted, I tried to ignore the sudden desire the view was provoking. This girl wanted her bottom spanking, so I needed to concentrate on the task in hand!

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

Judy moaned. Christ – she was enjoying this! I needed to put a stop to that – for both our sakes! I increased the tempo and strength of the spanking, starting to cover a wider area of her reddening bottom – including the backs of her thighs!

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

After a few minutes of this, I realised that Judy was crying softly. I could feel my resolve starting to break. How can I do this? I thought to myself. I looked at the back of her blonde head, and thought, no – she asked for this! She wants it! It was my duty to keep going!

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

My hand was starting to hurt. It was time for the hairbrush. This would be the proper part of her spanking and would give her what she needed. I stopped and reached for the brush on the table. I rubbed it a few times over her now bright-red bottom and thighs.

‘I hope you’re ready for this, Judy?’

I heard her sniffling, and she gave me a slight nod.

‘Yes, Mrs Milton,’ she gently sobbed.

I gritted my teeth and started.

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

I heard her breathing rate increase, as I spanked her with the hairbrush.

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

Somehow, using the hairbrush changed my mindset, toughening me, and firming my resolve. I was starting to get into a rhythm now, and I could feel my strokes getting harder.

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

Judy had wanted a punishment spanking, and I was going to give her one! One she would hopefully always remember. I was going to make her wish she had never asked me to do this to her!

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

Throughout it all, Judy lay there crying, and took it, without a single struggle or complaint.

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

I eventually stopped only because I was getting so hot, and my arm was tired. Judy was sobbing across my lap, and as I looked at her bottom I suddenly thought, Oh My God, what have I done! I felt incredibly guilty for thrashing this poor girl when she hadn’t done anything wrong.

Her bottom was a deep mass of red, purple, blue and black blotches, and the skin had abraded in several places. I put the brush down and gently stroked my fingers over the inflamed, angry and swollen skin. Judy’s legs opened wider at my touch, drawing attention to her sex, and I was staggered to see that she was wet and sticky. I felt ashamed at the flutter in my tummy as I looked at her.

‘You – you’re very bruised, Judy,’ I said hesitantly. ‘I – I’m really sorry, darling – I think I might have been a bit too severe on you.’ I could feel tears pricking at my own eyes as I looked at the mess I’d caused this lovely girl.

‘No – no, Mrs Milton. It was perfect. It was exactly what I needed – and deserved,’ she sobbed.

‘You certainly didn’t deserve it, darling.’ I hesitated, unsure whether I should ask. ‘Doesn’t – doesn’t Kate do this sort of thing for you?’

‘Not – not like that Mrs Milton. She’s never spanked me like that – though I’d be perfectly happy for her to, if she thought I deserved it…’

‘You two are pretty serious, aren’t you?’

‘I love her, Mrs Milton, and think she’s wonderful. I hope that’s alright?’

God, I loved her certainty, and was moved by her feelings for my daughter. I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. You probably couldn’t do a lot better than be loved by Judy Adams. I thought about the noises I often heard coming from my daughter’s bedroom, and felt strange things happening in my tummy. And yes, in my pussy! I thought my panties might be getting more than just a bit damp.

‘You’ll have to start calling me Ruth – or I will have to spank you again! And yes, of course it’s alright to love my daughter. I understand the two of you are off to college together in the Autumn?’

‘If we get the results we want, yes, we are, Mrs Milt – Ruth,’ she said with a smile in her voice.

I looked down at Judy’s bottom again. And her pussy. It really was a beautiful sight. It was very naughty, but I couldn’t help myself. I stroked my fingers tentatively along her swollen lips.

Judy gasped in surprise and – I think - arousal.

‘Ohhh – Mrs Milton!’

‘Do – do you want me to do something for you, Judy?’ My fingers were resting on her pussy lips, and I could feel the heat from her.

In response, Judy turned her head towards me, looking excited and ashamed at the same time.

‘I’m sorry, Mrs Milton - Ruth, I – I can’t seem to help it…’

Judy’s legs opened wider, and my fingers found her engorged clit. I shouldn’t be doing this, I thought to myself, but how could I not? Her lips, surrounded by her soft pubic hair, were swollen with desire, her anus delightfully inviting. She was slick with juices from her clit to her vaginal opening, and my fingers slid easily between them.

‘Ohh, my God, yes! Please, Ruth…’ she whispered.

I took a deep breath and slipped two fingers right inside her. Judy moaned again. I couldn’t believe how incredibly wet she was. She pushed back against my fingers and started to rock backwards and forwards, rubbing herself against me. Her whimpers, gasps and moans were growing louder, and I moved my thumb between her bottom cheeks and started rubbing little circles over her anus.

Judy squealed, shuddered, and was suddenly coming over my lap, her orgasm intense, loud and wet. She jerked up and down with my fingers still inside her.

When she finally stopped moving, I slowly withdrew my fingers from her sopping cunt. Feeling incredibly aroused at Judy’s state, I raised my hand to my face. I could smell her, and surreptitiously I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked on her love juices. I stifled a moan. God –what was I doing?

Judy, still over my lap, and oblivious, was still coming down from her powerful orgasm. Eventually, she looked up at me, red-faced.

‘I’m – I’m sorry, Mrs Milton. I couldn’t help it!’ she said, close to tears once more. She slowly clambered off my lap, and knelt next to me, circling my waist with her arms.

I breathed out loudly. Good God – I desperately wanted to retire to my bedroom. I hadn’t felt this aroused and excited for so long…

‘That’s perfectly alright, Judy. I understand how these things can happen.’

I paused.

‘What will you tell Kate?’

‘Oh – probably the truth. I don’t think she will mind, to be honest.’

God, I hoped not. I’d just diddled her girlfriend! For a moment, I imagined my daughter’s anger at me. I thought she would be well within her rights, and suddenly I saw a mental picture of myself bent over my own daughter’s lap, with her spanking me! As quickly as the image flashed through my mind, I pushed it away, trying to concentrate on the moment.

‘You can stay here tonight, Judy, if you want? You can have a shower, and I’ll have a look at your bottom and clean it up a bit when you come out. You can sleep in Kate's bed – I’m sure she won’t mind – it’s not as if you haven’t slept here before.’

I could feel that my voice was thick with emotion. And desire.

‘That would be nice, Mrs Milt – Ruth. Thank you.’

I gave Judy a huge hug, and then we were both crying together with the intense feeling of it all. What an afternoon! But, selfishly, all I wanted now was to get Judy settled so I could go up to my bedroom. I had needs of my own to deal with…

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments