Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 2

"Tropical heat proves to be irresistable"

232
16 Comments 16
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Thomas studied his reflection in the bathroom mirror critically. He looked down as his erection continued to rage despite his attempts to make it disappear. His embarrassment when his stepmother noticed it was palpable.

Fuck! I can't believe I got a visible erection in front of my stepmother. His Speedos could barely contain the large sausage seeking escape. He rolled the waist down and exposed his thick cock. It swung obscenely from his body and pointed straight out from his groin. This is only day one and I've completely embarrassed myself. But then he realized his stepmother did not act bothered by what she saw when he was leaning over her to rub in sunblock.

Instead, she made light of it and even seemed impressed. As much as he wanted to stroke himself to a climax, he didn't want to draw more attention to it. Instead, he peeled off his tight bathing suit and pulled on a pair of loose shorts in an attempt to hide his excitement. His shorts, however, continued to bulge in front. He flushed the toilet even though he hadn't used it and joined Janet in the living room. She sat in a cushioned wicker chair sipping from a wine glass. Another glass sat on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"I see you've changed. Nice to get out of those wet Speedos, huh? I should do the same. This bikini is tighter than it used to be. It must have shrunk." She cupped her huge breasts and giggled.

"Janet, I'm so embarrassed about what just happened. You probably think I'm weird, don't you?"

"No worries, Thomas. On the contrary--I think you are a normal nineteen-year-old. I'm flattered that whatever got you excited happened around me. I don't get to see anything like that anymore. Pardon me for saying this, but based on what I saw a while ago, you will make someone happy with that weapon someday. No need to hide your feelings. I understand how hormones work. I only wish I knew a way to ease your pain. Maybe you'll meet some nice young girls while you are here, and...well...you know. Just make sure you use protection if the opportunity arises—no pun intended.” She giggled at her joke.

Thomas sipped his wine but looked uncomfortable. His stepmother’s frank talk was a new step in their relationship.

“Listen, Honey, we’re going to be here for a while and we might as well be honest with one another. Your father and I had a very active sex life and I do miss that, but now I have to keep those urges in check. If I were a younger version, I would probably be all over a hunk like you. Unfortunately, life has dealt both of us a shitty hand, but those are the cards we have to play with. So, we might as well make the best of our time here. I hope I’m not embarrassing you with my straight talk. I want both of us to have a wonderful time while we’re here. And if you have urges that are normal for a guy your age, please don’t let me stop you. I want this to be a wonderful vacation for both of us--especially you. You just lost your father and you deserve whatever goodness can come out of this. So come over here and hug me. I need reassurance also.”

Janet held her arms open, and Thomas got up and walked to her.

"And by the way, Thomas, there is no need to try and hide your erections. I’ve seen plenty of them in my day. In fact, I kind of like seeing them. As I said, it’s just a normal reaction to environmental conditions. I was just a little surprised when I sat up and it hit me in the face! I realize men your age go gaga over a set of boobs like mine. I am used to my perky nipples preventing men from knowing what color my eyes are. It’s a pretty common reaction. So, no worries, Thomas. Go ahead and stare at me if you feel the need. I’m flattered. I like having a good looking man admire me."

Janet stood, threw back her shoulders, and embraced her stepson. She squeezed him tightly, pressing him into her huge breasts as she felt that familiar lump forming in his groin again. At only 5'5" she had to stand on her tip toes to get her face close to his. Thomas bent down and kissed her forehead. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. And then she pulled him even closer and whispered in his ear as if someone might overhear her.

"I know Glen's death has brought us closer together. Your dad was wonderful, and I loved him with all my heart. Before he died he asked me to make sure you were happy, and I swore that I would. Not that you need an old gal like me to boost your spirits, but I figured this trip would seal the deal. I want you to be open and honest with me. I feel like we are more than mother and stepson at this point. You remind me so much of Glen in many ways: your looks, your habits, even the way you laugh. And yes, your dad loved my boobs, too. So if I show a little skin under the Caribbean sun, don't be alarmed. I'm just an old lady who likes flaunting it a bit."

"Janet, I appreciate everything you are saying. I couldn't have asked for a better travel companion. And I noticed that men and women in the airports seemed to look at us as if we were a couple. One guy even remarked to me in the bathroom how hot my girlfriend was. I didn't bother to tell him you were my mother."

Oh, Honey. That's so nice to hear. Thank you. I needed that. I still feel young, but I know it's only a matter of time and I'll be strapping a belt around these puppies instead of a bra. But they're holding up pretty well for my age, don't you think? Your father and I were always pretty conservative around you and others, but he had a playfully nasty streak in the bedroom. Not that you need to hear about that. I miss him terribly, but you're helping me just by being here."

Janet squeezed him again. "Hey! Let's snuggle on the couch and watch the sunset. This is so beautiful."

She led him back to the couch, and they cuddled as they sipped their wine. He threw his arm around her and they stayed this way, talking and snuggling, giggling and teasing. Soon the bottle of wine was gone and the alcohol combined with the heat was working its magic. They both felt a little giddy and sleepy.

As the sun slowly dipped toward the ocean and the colors faded in the dusk, they sat silently and took it all in. Janet's eyes closed and she became quiet. Soon she was quietly snoring and Thomas realized she had fallen asleep in his arms. Her head had gradually slid from his chest to his stomach and now she had slipped ever farther so that her cheek was resting on his lap with one arm draped across his thighs. Her huge breasts pressed into his legs and part of one large nipple peeked out of her top. As if on cue, his cock began to grow.

As he watched his stepmom softly dozing in the diminishing light, he imagined her having sex with his father. He looked at her full lips and pictured her with his father's cock in her mouth while he fondled those firm breasts. And then the image changed, and it was him kneading that pliant flesh as she slowly inhaled his cock, her lips stretched and saliva dripping from her mouth as he had seen countless times on porn sites. It seemed so real.

Jesus, Thomas. Think of something else...anything else. But then he saw in horror that his erection was now sticking out the leg of his nylon shorts. The plum-sized helmet was visible, even in the fading light.

Fuck! What if she wakes up? He tried to carefully adjust things so that his cock was hidden again, but he didn't want to wake her. in the process. She moaned and moved her head slightly which only made it worse. Now her lips were almost touching his large cock head. And then he watched in shock as her lips brushed against the head and opened slightly in response, allowing the tip of his glans to slip between them.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

Holy fuck. My cock is in her mouth. Now what? As if in answer to his mental question, a tongue swirled around the head and her lips pursed to allow a few more millimeters to enter her mouth. It was just the tip, but it was definitely in her mouth.

Jesus! My mom is giving me a blowjob in her sleep. Janet's eyes were still closed but her brow furrowed as if she were wondering what was happening. She's still asleep, thank god. Fuck! What now?

Thomas panicked. His brain was on fire. Here was his stepmother peacefully napping until his fat cock reared its head and slipped into her mouth. It was so exciting to watch!

Thomas was torn between pleasure and pain as she gently licked and sucked on him. The crown of his cock was now almost completely in her mouth and her lips were stretched wide to accommodate it. As good as it felt, he knew he had to find a way to extricate himself from her mouth without waking her. He could feel precum working its way to the end of his dick and he knew he couldn't hold it much longer. As much as he wanted relief, he had to do something. Quickly, he jerked his cock out of her mouth and adjusted his clothing on the couch as best he could. His cock remained rigid but at least it was back in his shorts.

Janet woke up with a startled look on her face at the sudden movements.

"What's going on? Mmmm, I fell asleep. I was having a weird dream."

"Not much. Just watching the sunset. It's beautiful here and we have a front row view." Thomas grabbed a decorative pillow beside him and placed it where her head had been as Janet sat up. He tried to smile nonchalantly.

Janet shook her head and gazed at the last remnants of the sunset. She looked confused, but smiled and stretched. Her breasts jutted temptingly with her gesture.

"Wow. I was out. Guess I'm worn out from the sun and all the traveling. I won't tell you about my dream. Too weird."

"What do you say we have a quick bite and then hit the hay? I'm worn out as well. It's been a long day and we started extra early. I'm going to put on some sweats, and I saw some frozen burgers and fries in the big freezer. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great. I've got to get out of this swimsuit anyway. I'll be back in a jiff and help out."

When Janet returned to the kitchen, she had changed to a loose Tee and a pair of shorts. Thomas eyeballed her briefly before he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts hung just a bit lower, and her nipples shouted their presence. Her chest jiggled heavily as she entered the room and sat at the small kitchen table. She leaned across and wrapped Thomas's hands in her own, her breasts resting on the tabletop.

"Isn't this wonderful? Just the ticket we needed. It's so relaxing being with you, Sweetie."

They popped a couple of beers to go with the meal and ate heartily. After dinner, they turned on the television, an amenity they had not planned on. Apparently, the resort had a satellite internet connection and a full array of programming.

"I'm not sure how long I'll last. It's been a long day. Let's see what's on the boob tube."

She grabbed the remote and once she had figured out the various functions, turned it on. After a few seconds, a porn channel came up.

"I guess you can't get away from this stuff. It's everywhere these days." The flat screen showed several couples copulating on a living room floor in various positions. Moaning and grunting accompanied the visuals.

"Must be a family reunion. I'll pass. You can stay up and watch it if you want. This stuff doesn't do it for me but I know guys get off on it. I prefer the real thing, not fake boobs and fake sex. Good night, Honey. Don't stay up too late."

"No worries. I'll turn the television off and be shortly behind you," Thomas said from the kitchen sink where he was doing a few dishes. He dried his hands and grabbed the remote. After viewing the on-screen orgy for a few seconds, he flipped through a few channels but stopped with a scene he recognized from the classic movie, Taboo, with Kay Parker. She was peaking in the open door of her son played by Mike Ranger. Thomas sat and watched as she silently sat on the side of the bed and stared at her son's thick, flaccid cock lying on his stomach.

Thomas smiled, mesmerized by the classic scene he had viewed several times in the past. In light of recent events, the video brought new, exciting feelings to the surface. As Kay wrapped her fingers around her son's cock in the video, he thought back to the sight of his own stepmother and her lips gently sucking on his cock in her sleep.

He continued to watch, unaware that Janet had opened the bedroom door to say a final good night. She stood in the doorway, unable to turn away from the screen as Mike Ranger woke up to find his mother sucking on his cock. Soon Kay Parker's nightgown was off and she was straddling her son with his thick cock buried in her cunt and her pendulous breasts swaying in rhythm to the motions of her ass. Janet watched as Thomas took out his member and slowly stroked it. He had no idea his stepmother was watching him. He was dreaming that it was him lying there and his stepmother slowly moving her ass up and down his stiff shaft.

In the lamplight, Janet had a clear view of the proceedings. She almost gasped when she got the first glimpse of Thomas's fully erect cock.

My god! He is bigger than his father. His cock is huge. It looks even bigger than the one in the video.

Soon Thomas's fist was a blur as the first wave of cum surged from his balls and shot out the end of his cock. He had grabbed a nearby napkin and collected the sperm just in time before it would have puddled on the coffee table.

Janet watched him until he collapsed back on the couch with an audible groan. She silently backed into her bedroom and closed the door until it was only cracked open an inch or two. She feared he would look over and see her peeking in on him, but the sight of his wilting cock had her complete attention. Even soft, it appeared to be huge.

Finally, as Thomas turned off the television and reached for the lamplight, Janet retreated to her bed. She lay there for several minutes, her mind whirling, as she gently massaged her clitoris and let her brain travel to taboo corners of her own. Soon her fingers were buried in her pussy as she visualized Thomas quietly entering her room and turning down the covers before spreading her legs and placing his face in the fertile valley between her thighs. Finally, she reached over into her nightstand, and in the dark, her fingers found a familiar object. The huge dildo needed no lubrication. She was sopping wet.

Sometime later, Thomas thought he heard a muffled scream.   Must be the breeze, he reasoned.

Both Janet and Thomas slept well once they finally nodded off. They spent a lengthy time with wild thoughts about what the next three weeks would bring before sleep overtook them. Both wore smiles and nothing else.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments