Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 5

"Thomas becomes a quick study."

134
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

So their storybook vacation was off to a good start for both stepmother and son. The combination of tropical beaches, warm Caribbean water, and gorgeous sunsets provided all the ingredients for a "pinch me if this is real" experience. Of course, when one adds in the sensual element of guiltless sex, the picture is complete.

Or, almost so.

Both Janet and Thomas enjoyed carefree days by snorkeling along the coral reefs, kayaking around the island, and leisurely hikes in the interior jungle hills. Evenings were another matter. Now that the metaphorical ice had been broken, they no longer resisted intimate desires or urges.

Thomas was the proverbial kid in a candy store. Up until this trip with his stepmother, his sexual experiences had been limited at best, if you don't count the masturbation that every teen seems to go through. The accessible porn he found on the internet was his main source of relief, as unrealistic as it was. But having a buxom fifty-something MILF who was a willing instructor was a dream come true. He was living a fantasy.

Janet was likewise thrilled with the setup, although keeping up with the demands of a nineteen-year-old was straining her systems. She had initially instigated the sex with Thomas, ending a long dry spell after her husband died. Her urges could no longer be contained once she laid eyes on his beautiful cock. And spending leisurely days in a remote tropical setting freed her even more. Thomas's urges only fed her appetite for sex.

But now, it was Thomas who had become insatiable. At his age, the newness of real sex kept that huge appendage in a constant state of excitement. And his initial awkwardness had given way to skills he had only imagined.

His mindset had quickly changed from pleasing himself to pleasing his stepmom. His stamina had dramatically improved so Janet had to encourage him to slow things down a bit. She was not used to having intercourse several times on the same day. Still, she was enjoying the sexual freedom she experienced with her stepson and didn't want to discourage him. This can't last forever, but I'd better take advantage of it while I can, she told herself.

Thomas sensed something was bothering her after a particularly wild romp the evening before.

"Is everything okay, Janet? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not really. But I guess I should tell you I'm a little sore, Honey. I'm not used to having wild sex so often. I'm not a teenager anymore. I need a little break to heal. That weapon of yours is something that takes getting used to. I love what we are doing, but as Groucho said, I like my cigar but I have to take it out of my mouth once in a while.."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I do get a bit excited at times. Whatever you want or need...just ask."

"Thomas, no worries. I need to be honest with you though. And I want you to be completely honest with me. If something comes up that makes me uncomfortable, I'll tell you. And the same for you. I don't want you to tire of trying to please an old lady."

"Oh, please! You're anything but an old lady. Jesus, you are the hottest thing I've ever been around. Your age only enhances everything and makes you a better teacher. You're showing me things I only dreamed of. I love everything about you, Janet."

"Well, in the meantime, nothing is off the table. We are two consenting adults and if either of us has objections, we voice them. As I said, I'm not sure where this is headed, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, we are just going to enjoy each other's company. But we need to take a break periodically so we don't get bored. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course, Janet. I'm thrilled to be here with you. And I'm no fool. I realize we will have to face a different reality at some point, but for now, this is Fantasy Island without commercial breaks."

Janet was seated in a large wicker chair dressed in a pair of skimpy nylon shorts and no bra, as usual. Her huge breasts were now tanned all over from nude sunbathing and she only wore a top periodically. Her pink nipples had even turned a darker shade of red. Thomas was likewise skimpily dressed. His dark tan only highlighted his six-pack abdominals and an almost florescent smile. Janet was applying nail polish and he got an idea.

"You mentioned that Dad likes to perform cunnilingus on you, Janet. I'd like to make you feel good besides having regular sex. Will you show me how to do it–guide me through it. I'd love to explore you that way.

"You must be a mind-reader, Sweetie. I was just dreaming a while ago how your father used to make me cum like fireworks were exploding when he would do that. Of course, I would welcome you to do that for me. As much as I like your big penis, I love your tongue also. When would you like to start?"

Thomas smiled.

"How about now?"

Janet smiled in return.

"I just got out of the shower so now is wonderful. Grab a pillow and come over here, you stud. I guess I'd better remove these."

She stood and turned around so her ass was pointed at her stepson and, wiggling her ass, slowly lowered her shorts exposing her pink clamshell between tanned thighs. She turned back around and slowly stroked her pussy with two fingers. She sat back down and spread her legs while simultaneously beckoning Thomas with a bent forefinger.

"Right this way, Sweetie. I'm wet just thinking about this."

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

"Tell me what to do. I want to do this just the way you like it."

"No worries, Honey. I'm sure you're a natural, but I'll let you know what I like. When we're done your face will be glazed like a donut. Start by removing those shorts so I can look at that beautiful cock of yours."

Thomas stepped out of his shorts. He was wearing no underwear as had become the custom of late. His thick cock was already semi-erect and hanging at an angle down his muscular thigh. Her blonde maidenhair glistened as he kneeled on a sham in front of her and placed his hands on her knees. Janet spread her legs wide open and her labia parted slightly.

"Start by kissing me there softly. Tease me with your lips and tongue. We'll work up to the good stuff, but a proper pussy eating needs to be done slowly and sensuously. My clitoris is extremely sensitive so treat it as if you were nibbling on an oyster without your teeth. Yes, just like that. Mmmm, you're going to be a quick study, I can see.

Janet laid back in the chair and watched her stepson through hooded eyes. Her lips were parted as soft moans erupted from her. She reached down and ran her fingers through her son's hair as he slowly explored her labia with his tongue and lips, alternately kissing, licking, and sucking them.

"That feels wonderful, Honey. You're getting me so hot. Your dad liked my loose labia and used to bite them gently, Mmhmm, just like that. I used to be sensitive about how big my labia and clitoris are but now I'm proud of them. I keep everything trimmed closely down there so nothing gets in the way of your tongue."

As if on cue, she felt Thomas's tongue lick inside her labia and insert itself partway into her vaginal canal. She gave a little jerk and pressed his head to her groin.

"Oh, Honey. Are you sure you haven't been practicing on someone else.  Yes. Right there. Let your tongue do the talking, but gently, like that. Can you taste me? Hmmm? That's why they call it a honey pot."

She leaned forward and watched as Thomas began eating her more forcefully. She smiled like a proud mother watching her son at an awards banquet. Her hands squeezed and pinched her puffy nipples as she watched him.

"Gradually use a finger in me if you want, but gently. Let your tongue and lips continue to explore, but a finger adds another layer of pleasure."

By now Thomas's face and lips were shining with cunt juice. As he became more brazen, and with his mother's urging moans, he pushed her knees up higher and exposed more of her ass. An overwhelming desire overcame him, and he let his tongue drop to the wrinkled pink star of her ass and he tasted it. It tasted almost sweet and without thinking, he pushed and felt it open slightly as his tongue tip entered his mother's ass.

"Oh my! Honey! Who taught you that? Your father didn't even go there. Whew, that's something new. But I'm not complaining. I'm clean there, Sweetie. I pay extra attention to my ass. Oh my god! You are an explorer."

Janet's play-by-play only excited Thomas more. As she squirmed in pleasure, he took the initiative and licked back and forth from his mother's vagina to her asshole, and then inserted half of his tongue in her ass. If he could have seen her face, he would have known it was the right thing to do. Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

"Jesus, Thomas. Oh my god. Don't stop!"

Encouraged by her reaction, he redoubled his efforts and using his fingers, gently inserted his forefinger in her cunt and his middle finger in her ass and slowly fucked her that way. He knew she was getting close and when he placed his lips on her clitoris and nibbled on it, that was all it took.

"Oh, fuck, Thomas. Oh my god! I'm cumming, Honey. Right there, Sweetie. Don't stop. Jesus, this is so wild."

Thomas sensed the eruption before he felt it, but when it came, his face was flooded with a jettison of pussy juice spraying him and flooding his face. This was more than a climax, it was an explosion. He jerked his face away with the surprise of the volume of juice from his mother, but he continued working on her with his fingers until she finally begged him to stop.

"That's enough, Honey. No more. My god, that was wild. I've never done that before. Jesus, I came like a firehose. Are you okay?"

Thomas only smiled. His face and chest were covered with cunt juice.

"I'm fine. That was one wild orgasm. I've heard about that but never imagined what it might be like. Wow, Janet. That was incredible."

He reached down and kissed his mother's groin before licking it one more time.

"No more, Honey. I didn't mean to get you so drenched. I swear. God, you are soaking."

They both laughed and then Janet grabbed her tee and wiped her stepson's face with it. She hugged him against her bare breasts.

"Tell you what, let's both hop in the ocean and rinse off before the sun sets, then we can fix some dinner.  I think I'm done for the night, but I promise I'll treat you to something special tomorrow. You've given me some ideas about ways to use that salami you're so proud of...

And that is what they did. In the late afternoon sun, they swam naked, showered together, and then they lay behind the privacy screens to dry off. Thomas's perpetual smile was only dwarfed by his stepmother's, not to mention his ever-present erection. He could hardly wait for tomorrow.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments