Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 6

"Thomas is rewarded for his patience"

126
11 Comments 11
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Janet slept soundly but her stepson tossed and turned as he anticipated the surprise that awaited him the following day. His lesson in cunnilingus had been so successful that Janet had promised him something special. He could only guess what that might be, and he hoped it would have something to do with fucking his stepmother.

He looked over at her naked body next to him and marveled at her perfect form. In the moonlight and with the covers tossed aside due to the heat, he stared at her voluptuous form as if it were a work of art. And it was. The erotic swell of her hips and full breasts reminded him of a Renaissance painting, except no cherubim were floating overhead. Her blemish-free skin was darkly tanned from days in the sun except for a tiny triangle around her pudendum. In the pale moonlight, however, she was more of a study in black and white. He wanted to enter her from behind and wake her up with a stiff cock as he had done repeatedly the last few nights, but he had promised to be good.

Thomas had gone all day without sex and he was horny as hell. He understood Janet's desire to take a brief break in the action: he was wearing her out. Performing oral sex on her had been a great decision–for her. It did nothing to alleviate his desire to cum inside her beautiful pussy, however.

As he lay there, he absent-mindedly stroked his cock to full length and continued to milk it slowly. It wouldn't take much to bring himself to a climax, he knew. Just the sight of his mother's form and the memory of his engorged cock sliding in and out of her would probably do it. But he wanted to save it for a big load when it counted. Janet loved the feeling of his seed filling her whether it happened to be her mouth or her cunt.

I need to get to sleep so I'm ready for anything tomorrow, he reasoned. He rolled over and eventually nodded off.

When he awoke, Janet was already up and the coffee was made. She greeted him in the kitchen with a kiss on the lips and a squeeze of his cock, her usual routine.

"Sleep well, Honey? I know I did. I dreamt this young stud was performing all kinds of wanton acts upon me and I was defenseless. I also felt a tubular shape pressing into my backside a few times as well. I appreciate that it was nothing more than that. I feel regenerated today. What do you say we walk down the beach after breakfast and say hello to our neighbors? I've waved a few times but never actually talked to anyone. Might be nice to make some new friends."

And that's what they did.

Thomas was a bit disappointed that Janet wasn't giving him his surprise, but patience is a virtue, so he bit his tongue and went along.

About a half mile down the beach they encountered Arthur and Kate, an attractive middle-aged couple relaxing by the water and struck up a conversation. They were celebrating a twentieth anniversary and were taking time off from Silicon Valley where they lived and worked. Janet introduced Thomas as her stepson who had recently lost his father and her husband. The couple both seemed interested in getting together for drinks at some later point and when Janet and Thomas returned to their bungalow, Janet giggled.

"They seem nice enough. The wife is attractive. Don't you agree? And she had her eyes glued on you–you stinker."

"Well, Mr. Silicon Valley couldn't stop staring at your boobs, Janet. He was practically drooling. But, yes, it might be fun to get together with another couple for something different."

"But not tonight. Maybe later we can invite them to dinner tomorrow or the next day. I have plans for tonight."

Thomas smiled. His cock swelled at the thoughts racing through his brain.

Janet insisted they get some physical exercise ("Other than sex, you perv") so she led the way on an arduous hike up a mountain trail in the steamy jungle. On the way back they stopped by Arthur and Kate's and invited them to dinner the following night. Upon returning to their "home," they took a swim, showered, and relaxed with a gin and tonic. The local lobster was the main course for dinner, accompanied by a bottle of champagne they had saved for a special occasion.

Thomas was worried that Janet had forgotten about her "surprise," but she disappeared into their bedroom and then called him to help her out. When he opened the door, a smile lit his face.

The room was lit by a couple of dimmed table lamps as well as several candles on the bureau and a small table. Incense was burning in a holder made for that purpose, and Janet was on the bed propped up by a pillow and wearing a black, see-through teddy with no panties. Her nipples jutted temptingly from the thin material. The thin vee of her bush peeked from between her tanned legs.

"Take those clothes off and get up here, you bad boy. Mama's going to tell you a bedtime tale. But it's R-rated if that's okay?"

Thomas was naked in seconds and scooted next to his stepmother where she had directed him with a pat of her hand.

"Once upon a time there was a handsome prince who was the pride of the kingdom. His parents loved him dearly, and every woman in the kingdom desired him. And with good reason. Not only was he handsome, but he was strong, brave, and kind. Plus, it was rumored that the lad was blessed with a large...well...shall we say 'tool' that only a few had seen but word had it that it was of a size and thickness that inspired awe. Even at birth, the midwives whispered conspiratorially upon sight of it, giggling and gasping. And by the time he had matured into a man, the rumors of his size had become legendary.

His parents worried about their son and wanted him to be raised properly with good manners, high morals, and respect for others as well as their desire that he receive a thorough education. So, they enlisted the aid of a revered tutor, Lady Jane, to teach their boy the ways of the world. She, of course, was honored to be chosen for the task.

The king and queen also chose her because she was a bit older and experienced, a notable asset that enhanced her stellar reputation. It didn't hurt that she was a bonny lass with a pretty face and ample curves. So at sixteen, the prince was introduced to her and his education began.

It started innocently enough. Their classroom was a private cottage away from the castle where she could instruct him without interruption. At times they worked late into the night. The prince was a bright lad and his curiosity made him an excellent pupil. In short, he was learning about the world from A to Z and he seemed to never tire of the instruction.

It also happened that his tutor noticed that when he became particularly excited about a subject, his excitement manifested itself in...well...unique ways. His codpiece seemed to grow. Uncomfortably so. It was a tricky subject but she forged ahead, and when she confronted him of his discomfort, she suggested that...perhaps he should dispense with that piece of stiff attire. After all, he was not in public–per se–and she would certainly not tell anyone about the swelling. So he did, and he was more comfortable without it. Lady Jane, however, soon realized that the boy was no ordinary scholar. He was hung like a smart horse. And when he became excited, it showed.

His discomfort had been partially remedied with the removal of the codpiece, but not his tutor's. The thought of what lay behind that buttoned flap of clothing in his trousers made her tingly all over, especially between her thighs. But it was a sensation that she found she liked. And then she noticed, somewhat by chance, that when she happened to dress in outfits that accented her ample decolletage, her pupil became even more excited, and therefore, so did she."

"And by the way, Thomas, excuse me, but what is causing that ivory snake to stand up so obscenely during a fairy tale? Are you looking at my nipples? Go ahead and touch them if you may. I know...a story like this gets me excited, too. But hang on, we're almost done."

Janet continued.

"So, one day as they were studying the physiology of the human body, Lady Jane realized that her star pupil's eyes were no longer looking at her face. Instead, they were glued on her heaving bosom. It took little encouragement from her to let him see what lay underneath her corsetted garment, all for educational purposes, of course, and in no time her chest was bare and his lips were sucking on a fat nipple. Of course, they couldn't stop there, and soon the boy's breeches were around his knees and that beautiful appendage was being stroked by Lady Jane's small hand. Before the lesson was over, they both ended up naked with his seed buried in Lady Jane's most private places. She was a thorough instructor.

That lesson led to many others like it. His tutor insisted that 'practice makes perfect' and the prince was happy to comply.

In the process, the young man discovered a world he had no idea existed. In fact, he traveled the kingdom far and wide with his newfound skills, and shared his knowledge with numerous blushing maidens. When he eventually became king, he kept Lady Jane on as an advisor and periodically went to her for a refresher course. She enjoyed teaching as much as he enjoyed learning.

And they lived happily ever after."

As she finished the story, Janet reached over and stroked her stepson before turning and kissing him passionately. Her made-up fairytale had excited her telling it as much as it had Thomas listening to it. They lay together, entwined, their mouths and tongues meshed–kissing, licking, and gently biting each other.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

Finally, Janet looked Thomas in the eyes and whispered, "You're my prince tonight. We're going to have fun together, I promise. First, I'm going to suck your cock. Then, you're going to eat me. And then we're going to fuck! But I'm going to let you fuck my ass if you want! I've never had a cock in my ass and I want to give it to you, God, it sounds so nasty but exciting at the same time."

While she outlined the ensuing events, she worked first one and then two fingers into her cunt and slowly masturbated. Thomas watched in amazement as his all-but-naked stepmother fucked herself with her hand. She then removed her fingers and placed them in his mouth.

"Thomas, this is as much a fantasy for me as it is for you. It is a fairytale of sorts. But I'm going to ride it out. Now, watch as I try to fit this hose in my mouth. Just looking at it gets me wet."

Thomas watched as his stepmother slowly bent over and teased him by licking and kissing the head of his cock. Gradually, she accepted more and more of it into her mouth, her lips grotesquely stretched to accommodate his girth. He fondled her large breasts and pulled on her nipples as she fellated him.

"Oh, fuck, Janet. You are such a wonderful cock-sucker." In the days since their arrival, he had discovered that his stepmother loved for him to talk dirty to her. She was the classic example of Betty Crocker from morning until evening and then a slut in the bedroom.

After several minutes of serious cocksucking, she rearranged her hips so that her groin was directly over her son's face in a sixty-nine position. She didn't need to explain. Immediately Thomas was pressing his mouth to her beautiful pussy and licking her from stem to stern.

"Oh, Sweetie, yes. That's it. Gently! Can you taste how wet I am already? You're tongue is lethal, Darling."

Janet looked down between her hanging breasts to see Thomas's tongue swabbing her cunt and once again, daring to flick over her asshole and push just the tip inside. She knew they would soon have to move to a new position, but she wanted to enjoy every second of his mouth on her vagina.

"Ok, Sweetie. Time to fuck your mother. Do me a favor, Honey. Let's try a little naughty role-playing to humor me." She paused as if uncertain to proceed. "Will you call me Mom just for this? Okay? It gets me even more excited when you call me that."

Thomas didn't hesitate.

"Oh, Mom, I want to fuck you so bad. Turn around and let me get on top. Let's do it like Mormans for a change."

Janet rolled over on her back and opened her legs wide. Her pussy glistened with a combination of saliva and her cunt juice. Her breasts slightly flattened to the side in her teddy but she propped them up with her elbows to form mountains on her chest, and Thomas sucked and gently bit her nipples through the nylon. With one hand he guided his thick appendage to her tiny opening. Janet craned her neck to watch. Her heart pounded.

"I love watching your fat cock disappear inside me. God, it is so sexy: my labia gripping you as you slide in and out. Oomph, there you are, home again. Jesus, your cock is so big but I love every inch."

"Do you want me to go slow, Mom? Or should I fuck you fast? How about if your son just fucks you the way he feels like it, hmmm? A little of both." Thomas pulled nearly all the way out until just the tip remained and then he slid it all the way in slowly until his balls slapped against his mother's ass.

"Oh, Honey. Just fuck me any way. You feel so good inside your mother. I feel like I'm getting stuffed with your big cock in my throat. That's it. Long, slow, strokes. Yessss."

Janet watched as her son's thick snake worked in and out of her, occasionally bending in an odd angle as he adjusted his hips. His mother reached down and massaged his balls and then reached around with both hands and gripped his ass, pulling him into her. Her knees were raised high and she lifted her legs in almost the splits to give him freer access.

Never before had their fucking become so personal. Both mother and son were absorbed in their role-playing. What had been wanton sex had been stepped up to a new level. As they fucked, Thomas kissed his mother's breasts, her neck, her ears, her eyes, and finally, her mouth.

"I love you, Mom. And I love your cunt. My cock is where it should be–buried in you."

"I love you, Honey. Will you do something else for me?"

"Anything. Just ask."

Janet pulled her stepson's ear to her lips and whispered hoarsely as if others might hear her request.

"I want you to fuck my ass now, Honey. Just go easy at first. I've never been fucked there and you are so large. But I want you to take my virginity there. I want to feel you buried in my ass. I want my boy to stretch his mother's ass with his big, fat, penis. Will you do that for me? Please. I need it so badly."

Thomas almost came with just the suggestion even though he had expected such a request. Hearing his stepmother beg for it while his cock was already buried in her cunt was almost too much.

"I'd love to fuck your ass, Mom. Tell me what to do."

Thomas knew exactly what to do, but he wanted his mother to vocalize it. He slipped his cock out of her pussy and held it in his hand as he rubbed it over her clitoris. His cock almost glowed with cunt juice from her pussy..

"I have some lube on the nightstand. Do you see it? I brought it for my dildo but now that I have my son fucking me, I don't need that piece of plastic. Yes, that's it. I'm going to raise my knees so you have easy access, and I want you to squirt some of that on your cock and my ass. Don't be shy. Use plenty. There. That should be good. Maybe rub it in a little. Yeah, like that. Now, and I'll help guide you so you don't go too fast, work just the head in me and hold it there."

Thomas followed his mother's instructions, but his cock-head only flattened against the pink star of his mother's ass even with the lube. It looked impossibly large to fit in her tiny anus. Finally, as both of them gripped his shaft and pushed and pulled, the glans slipped partway in until her asshole ring snapped around the crown so that only the shaft remained in sight.

"Oh, fuck. I'm not sure what I got us into, but we're almost there. Your cock is really in my ass, Thomas. God, and I thought you were big before!"

"Oh, fuck, Mom. You are so tight."

"Now, slowly at first until I get used to you. God, this is so wild. You're in my ass, but I feel it in my pussy. Yeah, just slow strokes. I can't believe you fit there. Let's just do this for a while. It's different, but good."

Thomas looked down and watched as his huge cock slid in and out of his mother's ass. Her anus had disappeared in the process, but her labia and clitoris stood out glistening with cunt juice. Janet reached down and rubbed her clit and then inserted a finger in her pussy. They continued like this for several minutes. On a few strokes, he pulled it all the way out and watched her dilated anus start to shrink as he quickly put it back in.

"This is...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments