Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 3

"Janet and Thomas come to an understanding."

210
19 Comments 19
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Janet sat up in a daze. She had awakened from a vivid dream and was momentarily unfamiliar with her new surroundings. A tropical breeze blew through an open window and colorful birds flitted about the jungle vegetation outside the bungalow. It was only seven in the morning but already the temperature was in the high seventies.

Thank goodness for a breeze. The air smells of fetid earth and tropical flowers.

She rolled out of bed and realized she had slept in the nude. Her nightgown was bunched up on the end of her king-sized bed. She briefly paused in front of a full-length closet mirror before dressing.

Not bad for fifty-something. Gravity is starting to have an effect but despite a few extra pounds, no cellulite dimpling my ass yet.

She turned and looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't missing anything. Her ass still looked good, but her breasts were what caused heads to turn. At 5'5" she was built like an older version of a gymnast. The muscles that propelled her in tumbling activities had lost much of their strength, but she was still flexible and toned. Her gymnastics career ended years before as a teenager, of course, but it was preceded by hormones and genetics that caused her breasts to swell and take on eye-popping proportions. At age sixteen, she was already a D cup, but it didn't end there. By the time she turned eighteen, she had to special-order 38DD bras.

As large as her teenage breasts were, they were firm and perky. Her mounds were like twin volcanoes capped with huge nipples that by themselves were larger than many girls' breasts. Regardless, it didn't stop other girls from staring and making up snide references and names like Elsie the cow for her. Mostly, those remarks were caused by jealousy from girls who still wore training bras, but Janet learned to shower at home after gymnastics practice to avoid those taunts; they stung even though she knew she was an object of desire for boys and girls alike.

Age had taken a toll, naturally, but she still looked fit. Those fleshy orbs of her youth were hanging a bit lower, but they still seemed to fight the eternal forces of nature. Janet continued to work out in the gym and do yoga, which contributed to her spectacular physique. She pinched her nipples and felt them instantly harden. Her bright pink areolae were dollar-sized, if not even bigger, and the buds that capped them stood proudly at attention. Her now-deceased husband Glen had loved her nipples and his mouth was like a magnet to them whenever they were available.

The valley between Janet's thighs was covered in a thin layer of maidenhair, trimmed to a narrow vee. Glen loved to perform cunnilingus, and she encouraged him by maintaining her bush regularly to prevent unwanted hairs from bothering him. Janet unconsciously rubbed her labia and clitoris, still a little sore from an over-zealous workout with her dildo the night before. That portion of her anatomy had gone unused for some time.

The picture of her stepson stroking his cock in the living room as he watched a scene from the movie, Taboo, was still vivid in her memory. She had intended to wish Thomas a final "good night" but instead found him stroking his huge cock to a pussy-tingling climax. As she watched him from the safety of her cracked bedroom door, she became so excited, she had to relieve herself with her plastic penis.

Her husband Glen had been a gifted lover blessed with a huge tool. Thomas, of course, was untested, but there was no question about the size of his penis. It was scary big. And not just long. It looked like he was stroking a Polish sausage even in his large hand.

The scene prompted Janet to relieve herself of weeks of pent-up sexual frustration with her friendly plastic penis. Granted, it was only a placebo, but in a pinch, it did the trick. The real thing would have been better. There was nothing like the pre-sex routine she and Glen followed where she would slowly strip, then kneel in front of him, and tease his cock with her tongue until he was swollen to full mast before wrapping her lips around it.

The subsequent fucking was like dessert. Janet preferred sucking cock to other forms of sex in many ways. For starters, she loved the power she had with a stiff phallus in her hand. She would tease it with her nipples, her lips, and her tongue until the owner of the cock was begging for release. She loved the feeling of a thick member stuffing her mouth and Glen's did that nicely. But what about Thomas's? That boy is hung!

Janet had her first taste of sex like many teenagers in the cramped back seat of a car. At sixteen, she had lost her virginity to a classmate, but she soon lost her appetite for lovers her age. Older guys were more sensitive to her needs and better lovers, she learned. That was much of the appeal with Glen. But now she was rethinking that philosophy. Thomas would be with her for three weeks...just the two of them. The possibilities made her dizzy. At nineteen, he was probably no longer a virgin, but she felt certain he had not been with very many women, based on what she had seen as he grew up. No doubt he had not been with a Tigress like Janet. And best of all, he had all the tools. It was only a matter of training. But how to start? He was strong and virile. She could teach him technique.

In her role as stepmother, things were complicated. She couldn't pursue him as she would another man her age. He was her son...sort of. But then, these were modern times. And even in ancient times, husbands and even brothers often filled in as surrogates when loved ones died. The cards had always been stacked against women filling those roles. Hell, in some countries, women were stoned to death for similar acts. But then, if Kay Parker could seduce her son in Taboo, a film watched and praised by normal, healthy men and women, why couldn't she do the same thing? She just had to be sure that Thomas was on board. She didn't want to cause any long-term psychological baggage. Oh, by the way, Doctor, I've been fucking my mother for years, and other than this tic, I'm fine.

No, this would have to be consensual. And given Thomas's reaction to her of late, there was little question in Janet's mind that it would be. Their relationship made things even sexier due to the social norms they would be ignoring.

Janet heard a rattling in the kitchen and quickly dressed. She decided her bras were to remain in her drawers for now. Step one was to normalize risque behaviors. She wanted Thomas to be comfortable around her and not on guard as he had seemed yesterday much of the time.

"Hi, Honey. Sleep well?"

"Like the proverbial rock. I was exhausted." And it didn't hurt that I shot a huge load and relieved my balls of about a quart of cum.

Thomas tried not to stare at his stepmother's prominent nipples as they jiggled about, but his cock couldn't help but notice them.

"I think we should check out the snorkeling today. What do you think? Want to go diving with me?"

Janet smiled as she saw an appendage growing in Thomas's shorts. But instead of ignoring it. She stared at it for a few seconds and then walked over to him and kissed him lightly on the mouth. Her nipples brushed against his bare chest. Then, she brazenly reached down and gave the tubular shape a brief squeeze.

"I see our friend here is ready for action. Maybe I should find a leash for him." She giggled. "Oh, don't be embarrassed. As I said, ladies love it when men show a little spirit, and we like it even better when they show a lot of spirit, if you get my drift. You're like your father, Thomas, in more ways than one."

Of course, having Janet playfully squeeze his already rigid cock didn't do anything to make it smaller, and to his dismay, it now proudly strained for release and jutted like a pornographic cartoon. He held both hands in front of himself and turned to the sink as if to do some non-existent dishes.

"Oh, Honey. Don't be embarrassed. You should be proud you can get it up so easily. Most of the men I know need to take little pills to achieve a result that isn't anywhere near that exciting. Turn around, Sweetie."

Thomas reluctantly turned to face his stepmother. He sheepishly looked down as she approached him again.

"Ok, Thomas. Let's get something straight between us. No pun intended. I am your stepmom, but I'm no prude. I happened to catch a glimpse of you watching TV last night, and I was impressed by what I saw in your hand. We are both people with needs and maybe we can work out a deal here. There's no reason why we can't be comfortable in our own skin. I'm happy to let you feast your eyes if you will let me do the same. Of course, it would have to be our little secret. Most people wouldn't understand, but we're here for a spell and I'll be damned if I'm going to have to second-guess every part of our relationship."

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

Thomas's mouth was moving but nothing was coming out. He remained speechless with his hands locked around his groin.

"So, here. Take a peek!"

Janet lifted her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She shook her hair free which caused her globes to jiggle temptingly, and suddenly Thomas was staring at two of the biggest tits he had ever seen.

"Go ahead and feel them. They're just tits. I feel them all the time."

She threw her t-shirt on the chair beside her, reached down, and grabbed Thomas's hands. She raised them and placed his open palms on her breasts.

"There! See! Just tits, although bigger than most. Go ahead. Have a feel. I know you wanted to yesterday. Well, now's your chance."

She removed her hands and then reached down and squeezed the large bulge in his shorts.

"You asked me if I thought you were weird. The truth is I'd think you were strange if you didn't want to do this. Bottom line–I need this as much as you, Sweetie. I'm not looking for romance as much as I'm looking for sex with someone I can trust, and you are just the person. I love you, but not the way I loved your father. If you think I'm weird, just say so, but right now I'm so horny I'm not really in control of my senses.

Thomas's hands were now squeezing and fondling Janet's breasts. His face was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Janet studied him for a moment and then stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. This time she opened her mouth and Thomas responded in kind. Their tongues found one another and flickered over each other. Janet whispered in his ear.

"I've never considered I would do something like this, Honey. Please don't think I'm some kind of a cheap slut. It's just that you are bringing out the worst, or maybe that's the best in me. I realize that this is frowned on by most people because of the closeness of our relationship, but we've always been more like friends than relatives. Oh, shit. Now I'm babbling. Here we are with my tits in your hand and I'm grabbing your penis. How did this happen?"

Finally, Thomas spoke.

"Fuck, Janet. Excuse my language, but I understand what you are going through. I'm thinking the same things. You've always been a rock for me. I've listened to all your advice and never once regretted it. I'm fine with this arrangement. I've been going out of my mind just lusting after you. I realize this is about sex, but it's more than that. We are both still grieving Dad's passing. If this will help heal those wounds, I'm all for it."

Janet had tears in her eyes. She held his face in her hands and then kissed him again. This time there was no hesitation. They were like two teenagers in heat. They kissed passionately for a minute or so before Janet broke it off.

"Honey, come with me. There's something I have to get out of the way."

And with that, she grabbed his hand from her breast and led him to her bedroom. She turned him so his back was to the bed and stepped back.

"Ok, Thomas. I plan to make this something you and I will remember for as long as we live. First, get out of those shorts, and let me see that magnificent cock of yours."

Thomas slid his thumbs inside the waistband and lowered his shorts to his ankles before stepping out of them. His thick phallus stood straight out, The head looked inflamed, and a drop of pre-cum had already formed at the end.

Janet reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a tube of lipstick.

"Your father liked me to leave a mark on him. I think you'll enjoy this."

She stepped out of her shorts and now both stood an arm's length apart, totally naked. Thomas couldn't believe what he was looking at. His stepmother stood there completely nude, a virtual goddess in his eyes. She reached over and pushed him so he sat on the bed. She then grabbed a pillow and set it on the floor between his feet and after spreading his knees, kneeled in front of him. Smiling and never taking her eyes from his, she proceeded to wrap her delicate fingers partway around his thick penis and slowly stroke it. As she continued, she smiled and talked dirty to him, telling him how much he loved his big cock and how she couldn't wait to taste him. Periodically, she bent down and kissed his thighs, leaving impressions of her lips from the lipstick.

For several minutes, she worked her hands up and down his shaft, occasionally rubbing his crown against her hard nipples as she lubricated it with her tongue and quick insertions of just the head into her mouth. The contrast of his pale skin on that appendage and her bright red lips was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, made more so by the fact that she was one of the kindest and most sincere women he had ever met. He felt like she was the Madonna and a whore all rolled into one person. His age-old, secret fantasies were coming true. Even his wildest dreams could not equal what he was watching.

"Your cock is so thick, Thomas. I can't get my hands around it. I'm not sure it will fit in my little mouth, but I'll take it slowly. If you have to cum, go ahead. We're here for three weeks. I'm wiling to bet you'll be able to get it up again."

And with that, she lowered her head and began to fellate him like a seasoned pro.

Thomas couldn't believe his eyes. Twenty-four hours before he had been worried about getting an erection while in the same house as his stepmother, and now she was on her knees sucking his cock enthusiastically. Most of the time she was focused on just the fat glans since her small mouth would accept little more than that, but occasionally she tried to inhale several more inches. The freshly applied lipstick was an added touch that wired his brain even more for the climax that was already working its way from his balls. A bright red ring had formed just behind the ridge of his crown. Janet's tongue swirled around his shaft as she let him slide out of her mouth to get a breath of air.

She gasped, and then she smiled and added, "I bet you'll like this."

Janet placed his shaft between her tits and pushed them together, all but making him disappear in her ample cleavage. She worked her breasts up and down for several minutes, occasionally wrapping her lips around the head and tonguing his large piss hole. Clear pre-cum oozed from the end and she sucked it into her mouth and swallowed.

"I don't think I can last much longer, Janet. Jesus, you suck so good. Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum. I can't stop it."

"That's it, Honey. Shoot all your cum on my breasts. Just let it go. I want to taste your sweet sperm."

She felt his cock throbbing as she reached under and massaged his balls, and then a large spurt shot out the end of his cock and hit her right in the eye. It was soon followed by several more that painted her face and breasts with white frosting. Janet continued to stroke him with her breasts and then bent down and sucked with all her might on the end of his cock.

When he was finally spent, she looked up and smiled, her face covered in white goo.

"Wow. That was wild. Nothing like the power of youth. I don't think I've ever seen that much cum at one time."

She wiped the white coating out of her eyes and then slid up and pushed Thomas back on the bed, her breasts mashing into him. She kissed him and smiled.

"Want a taste? I've got plenty to share."

She wiped a finger across her face and let the excess from it drip onto Thomas's mouth.

Go ahead and taste it. I kind of like the taste, myself. Let's just lie here for a while and then if you feel like it, you can fuck me. Otherwise, we'll wait until later. I'm in no hurry after that. By the way, I never stopped taking birth control so we're safe. You can fuck me with no worries. But all in good time. Did you like that?"

Thomas kissed his stepmother and then used his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments