Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 8

"The vacation days dwindle."

191
19 Comments 19
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

When Thomas finally joined Janet in bed, he tried to avoid waking her. He harbored guilty feelings about fucking his neighbor, Kate, and hoped to avoid a confrontation. His stepmother had seemed nonplused upon his arrival, but she also had a knowing smirk that could have meant many things.

It wasn't as if Thomas and Janet were in a romantic relationship. Even though their bond was as a stepmother and stepson, it was more than that. They were fucking regularly and Thomas had gone from being a relative virgin to a sex-machine, as she liked to call him. And neither of them were complaining.

Janet did request a hiatus from their bedroom gymnastics periodically to recuperate, but in general, she looked forward to being a receptacle for her son's abundant sperm. She had always enjoyed sex, and with the death of her husband and Thomas's father, she had endured a long dry spell. But they were making up for it now–in spades

Janet loved training her willing son to do whatever she wanted. Throughout their stay, they had experimented with every position she could imagine. At her age, it wasn't always easy but thankfully she was still flexible and in good shape due to yoga and exercise.

She preferred traditional positions, especially riding "cowgirl" on top of her son so she could control the tempo and the depth of his strokes. His huge cock could easily overwhelm her if left unchecked, and when he was doing the driving, he tended to keep his "pedal to the metal."

But as for his guilt over taking the opportunity to fuck his vulnerable beach neighbor, Janet didn't mind. It was one way to get a break from her stepson while he wore himself out on someone else. She had guessed what transpired with Kate. Between the looks Kate gave Thomas and the length of his stay when he escorted her to her bungalow, she assumed they had probably had sex. Kate's husband no doubt passed out upon finally arriving home due to his obvious intoxication, and Thomas was a horny nineteen-year-old. But the telltale sign was that Janet could smell Kate on Thomas.

The other obvious clue was that he didn't try to fuck her when he returned home or during the night as they slept. Virtually every other night Janet had felt an insistent penis poking at her, but not that night.

Arthur and Kate were leaving soon, so the opportunity for new adventures with them was about to disappear. In a way, Janet hoped Thomas might exploit the situation again. It was healthy for Thomas to be with women other than his stepmother. Janet worried about what would happen when they returned home if her stepson continued to be obsessed with her. Not that it would be all bad: she still wanted the sex. But things couldn't continue the way they were. What if she wanted to date other men? How would her stepson feel about that? Jealousy was an unpredictable emotion.

So she decided to take the bull by the horns. Or, put another way: the cock by the balls.

As they were drinking coffee and preparing to have a light breakfast, Janet spoke up.

"So tell me about last night, Thomas. After you got to their place, what happened?"

Thomas related the events much as he had the night before; leaving out the section where he and Kate had fucked on her couch.

"You know, Honey. It was pretty obvious to me that Kate was warm for your form. She didn't let you know that? I really don't mind if she did. I think she's pretty sexy, don't you?"

Thomas beat around the truth for several seconds but finally realized his stepmother probably guessed what had happened, so he confessed. He started with her hugging him, the tears, the kiss, and what followed."

"I knew it! Honey, no worries. That's fine as long as it was consensual. You didn't know this, but she confided to me that her husband had cheated on her and their marriage was on the rocks. You probably made her day...or night, to be more accurate."

During her questioning, Janet wanted the intimate details, and when she heard them, she didn't feel jealousy: only desire. She hugged Thomas and then took him into the bedroom and proceeded to suck his cock vigorously, only stopping to ask him to describe the sex with Kate.

"God, that turns me on so much to hear you tell it. I bet she struggled to take your big cock. Did she suck you also?"

Before Thomas could cum in his mother's mouth, she mounted him and fucked his brains out. Then just when she felt he was going to climax, she whispered that she was going to find a way for Thomas to fuck his neighbor again.

"Would you like that, Sweetie? Would you like to stick your big cock in her cunt again? Is she tighter than me? She's got a nice little ass, doesn't she? I bet you'd like to explore that as well. And I've got an idea about how to make that happen."

Janet's dirty talk excited both her and her stepson.

That's all it took and then Thomas was filling his mother's pussy with semen.

Janet's plan was simple. They would invite them for a mixed-couples kayak float so that Janet would be with Arthur and Kate would be with Thomas. The kayaks were two-person boats, provided to them courtesy of the resort.

"Arthus is apeshit over my breasts. It won't take much to convince him. I'll tell him I want to get him alone and he'll willingly go along. I can guarantee that. We'll plan on meeting back here, but in the meantime, you and Kate can return here under some excuse, and you can have your way with her if she's okay with that. I'm sure she will be. She can't take her eyes off of you."

Together they worked out the details, and Janet walked down to Kate and Arthur's to invite them. Since they were leaving in two more days, a final get-together would be nice and Kate seemed interested. Arthur forgot about his hangover when Janet suggested that Kate and Thomas would be in one kayak and he would be with her. His excited approval of that part of the plan was almost too obvious.

Janet took Kate aside before she left.

"Thomas is infatuated with you, Kate. I hope you don't mind me being with Arthur. I thought this might just be more fun this way."

"Oh, no! I think this is a wonderful idea. And I know Arthur would love to get to know you better. You're right. It will be fun."

So it was set for the next day. Thomas grinned conspiratorially when Janet told of their excitement.

The next day Arthur and Kate arrived exactly on time in their kayak. Kate was wearing a skimpy bikini that barely covered her nipples and thong bottoms that showcased her bubble butt. Janet likewise wore a top that supported her heavy breasts but also revealed an abundance of cleavage. Arthur practically drooled when he saw her.

The plan was to take separate routes to parts of the island they had not previously visited and report back in no more than four hours for drinks and food. The smile on Arthur's face screamed his excitement to be alone with Janet. Kate tried to be more subdued with Thomas, but she couldn't help staring at his crotch in his Speedos. They loaded up and headed off in opposite directions.

Thomas and Kate had only gone a short distance when Thomas uttered, "Oh, shit!"

"What's the matter? Forget something?"

"Yes, I have a daypack with a map, water, and snacks. We should go back and get them."

"No problem. In fact, I should use the bathroom while we're there."

They returned to the bungalow and both walked up to the cottage. Once inside, Thomas waited for Kate to return from the bathroom. She came out adjusting her top and turned to face Thomas.

"Good. I see you found the pack."

"I did forget the daypack, but I also wanted to get you alone, Kate. I can't get the other night out of my mind. You are all I've thought about. May I kiss you?"

"Oh, Honey. i thought you'd never ask. Yes. I feel the same way."

And in a split second, they were in each other's arms and kissing desperately. In no time Thomas had Kate's top off and his lips pressed to her large pink nipples. He walked her backward into the bedroom and they collapsed onto the bed. Immediately his hand was massaging first her breasts and then her clitoris and vagina through the thin material of her thong. Together they slid her thong off so he could have free rein to fondle the waiting flesh there.

Thomas quickly slid down and planted himself between her legs. He pushed her back into the middle of the king-sized bed and gently forced her knees back. Moisture had already formed on her delicate red bush, and with two hands, he pushed her thighs apart and began licking and kissing her labia and clitoris. She tasted even better than he imagined, and he used his tongue to excite her even further. She moaned in pleasure and directed him to her hot buttons. As he licked and fucked her with his tongue, she pressed his head to her groin.

BonnieHeaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BonnieHeaven

"Oh, fuck, Thomas. That feels so wonderful. I'm in fucking heaven. I love to have my clitoris nibbled on lightly."

As he worked on her pussy with his mouth, he lowered his Speedos with a free hand and slipped them off. He paused for a moment and together, they lifted his T-shirt off, exposing his tanned and muscular pectorals and abs. He threw it aside and resumed eating her cunt.

Kate had since grabbed a pillow to prop her head so she could watch her teenage lover. He looked up at her with his tongue still buried in her and made eye contact. Her bare torpedo-shaped breasts jiggled up and down with their movements and he marveled at her huge, erect nipples capping areolae that covered not only the tips of her breasts but part of the fleshy cones as well.

He reached up and tweaked them, pinching and pulling on her nipples lightly.

After several minutes, he sensed an urgency in Kate as she ground her hips in tight circles.

"Just a little more, Thomas. I'm going to cum soon."

Her eyes pleaded with him. He responded by inserting two fingers in her moist channel and began to slowly fuck her in rhythm with his tongue and lips.

Suddenly she shuddered, and her ass began an uncontrollable trembling as if jolted by electricity. Thomas worked his lips and tongue over the hooded skin of her clitoris and sucked directly on it.

Kate bucked and screamed like she was dying. For over a minute, he continued, and then, finally, she lay back, exhausted.

Thomas slid up and kissed her gently, starting with her swollen clitoris, then her breasts, and then her mouth. They lay that way, their lips touching, for several minutes. He inhaled her hot breath.

Kate finally spoke.

"My turn."

She bent down and gripped Thomas's flaccid cock. The crown glistened with a drop of precum by the pisshole.

"Just relax. I used to be good at this but I'm out of practice."

And with that, she stretched her lips wide and began sucking just the glans of Thomas's fat cock. In no time he was rigid and doubled in size.

Kate offered incredulous words of praise for the size and beauty of his cock as she continued to take in as much as possible. At best, she was able to get about half of the shaft in her mouth before she started to gag, but she persisted. Eventually, she admitted that her best efforts were inadequate.

"That's all I can take, but I know a place where the whole thing will fit. Let's start with me on top, hmmm?"

She repositioned herself and slowly and sensuously worked his cockhead back and forth until she held it against her opening and slowly lowered herself, centimeter by centimeter until it was buried.

"Oh, fuck. God, you are so big. I could cum just like this, but I know you'd prefer my ass to do a little twerking, wouldn't you?

She slowly moved her ass in circles, first one way and then reversed direction, all the while leaning over and kissing him with her full lips and playfully licking him with her tongue. She fucked him in this manner for several minutes and then began trying out different positions on her side, on her back, and even hanging onto him like a monkey on a telephone pole while he stood and fucked her. Eventually, they ended up with Kate on her knees back on the bed and Thomas behind her. Her backside was covered in slippery fluids and sweat emanating from both of them. Her perfectly round ass beckoned him and he ran the palm of his hand over one flank. With the other hand, he rubbed his cock head up and down the groove in front of him. He knew what he wanted to do but hesitated.

"Not much longer, Honey. I'm about worn out. Can you cum soon? I love it like this but I'm not used to marathons. Oh, wait. What are you doing there, you naughty boy? That's something I haven't done in ages. Mmmm...just rub the head there, like that. Arthur likes to fuck me there but not in a long time. That feels good just rubbing it like that."

Kate turned her head and looked at him with a mixture of pleasure and fear.

"If you are really going to do this, just be careful, big boy. Oh, fuck. I don't think it will fit."

She wiggled her ass as if that might loosen things but she could feel the large helmet smashing against her ass without gaining access. She reached back and to Thomas's surprise, grabbed his shaft and pulled it toward the little star beyond her field of vision. Suddenly she felt her anus expand and open as the tip of his cock slipped partway into her ass. Thomas opened his eyes wide to see if this was really happening.

"Oh fuck, Kate. I'm in your ass. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine so far, but you are scary big. Just be gentle. Yes, like that. Nice and slow. Just a little at a time."

It only took another minute or so. The sight of his thick cock plowing into Kate's ass triggered a tsunami in his brain and then his balls. When it hit, he pressed his hips into her ass and after three or four spurts, he pulled out and let the rest shoot on her ass and dribble down between her cheeks and over her pussy lips. It was unbelievably exciting to watch. With his cock still semi-hard, he rubbed and coated it with his sperm and then reinserted it into her pussy. Once buried there, he felt one final jerk before his cock softened the rest of the way. He held it there and then finally let it slide out. He collapsed on top of her.

"I know I'll be limping now. We're leaving just in time. I don't think I could survive another one of these kayak trips."

Which reminded them that they had better clean up and make an effort to do some paddling just in case. They kissed and caressed each other for some time before getting dressed and straightening the bed.

"Do you think your mom will notice anything?"

"Naw, she's a bit messy and makes the bed quickly. No worries."

Together they grabbed the day pack and returned to the beach where the kayak sat waiting for them. Thomas suggested that they go to a nearby cove and take a swim. Their story would be that they dumped and cut their trip short. When they finally returned, Janet and Arthur awaited them.

They exchanged stories of their day, which for everyone was a series of half-truths. Janet said they found some great areas for exploring and a wonderful coral reef. She didn't bother mentioning having to fend off Arthur for much of the day. She also noted to herself that Kate seemed to be glowing.

They had some drinks and snacks and relaxed on the beach as the sun slowly settled in the sea. Kate was the first to say they should go and start packing. She and Arthur grabbed a few personal items and paddled back to their cottage after goodbyes, hugs, and exchanges of addresses. This time Janet let Arthur kiss her on the lips, as did Kate with Thomas. And soon they were gone and Janet and Thomas were alone with just each other.

"So tell me about it. Did you have a good day? I see the bed has been used."

"Yes, we had a nice afternoon. I'll only say that we both enjoyed it immensely. How about you?"

"We had a good time. We talked a lot. Their marriage is coming apart and probably won't make it, in my opinion. We stopped at a beach and walked around. Arthur hit on me, naturally, and I let him kiss me and feel my tits a little bit, but I stopped him after that. I told him I was still grieving and after a while he gave up, thankfully. Even so, he seemed like a nice man when not drinking. Still, he's had many affairs I discovered, and Kate knows about it. Tough to recover from that."

"Well, I have to say that she got even today. He's giving up a lot if it doesn't work out."

Janet and Thomas ended up snuggling on the couch. Neither one was in the mood for much more. The rest of their trip was uneventful except for some gymnastic sexual positions that Thomas learned from Kate. But eventually, the day arrived when they had to pack up and go home.

It had been an expensive trip monetarily, but cheaper than psychotherapy. Both Janet and Thomas felt like they had entered a new stage of life. Whereas before they both harbored hidden feelings about...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments