Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember Ch. 4

"Janet and Thomas start the day with a bang."

203
11 Comments 11
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Some things just can't wait."

Thomas lay on Janet's bed, marveling at the recent chain of events and catching his breath. His thick cock glistened with a mixture of saliva and cum from the fellatio he had just received. An hour before he had never had a blowjob, but that bucket list item could now be checked off. His stepmother had taken the initiative, and his wildest dreams and prayers had been answered.

When she related that she had seen him masturbating the night before as he watched a TV porn movie, he cringed in embarrassment. Still, she immediately dispelled his concerns when she remarked how it had excited her. Then, as if that weren't enough, she told him the real thing was even better as she commenced to remove her braless t-shirt and placed his hands on her huge breasts. She encouraged him to have at them. And her tits were way better than he could ever have imagined. He practically shot a load right then and there.

The coup d' gras was when she led him into the bedroom and proceeded to give him a blowjob. And now she was lying next to him, kissing and cuddling with him.

"Look at that! Your penis is already starting to come back to life. A blowjob like that would incapacitate your father for hours if not the day. I knew you wouldn't stay soft for long.

She stared in admiration at his phallus.

Lord, your penis is a thing of beauty–thick and long with a large mushroom head and now shining with saliva and cum. I was going to take a break, Sweetie, but I think the temptation is too much. I can't wait. Please forgive an old lady whose patience is being tested. Let's see if this thing will fit in your stepmother. Hmmm? But first, let's make sure you are nice and slippery."

With that, Janet bent down and without using her hands, placed her lips around Thomas's cock once again as it straightened itself and hovered above his belly button.

The fat helmet slipped into her mouth easily this time, and she took in as much as she could, finally grabbing it in one hand and swirling her tongue around it until it was covered in saliva.

She spun around to look her stepson in the eyes as she straddled him while maintaining contact with her lips. Finally, she slid it out of her mouth with an audible "pop."

"Just like a Jack-in-the-box. Well...not quite yet in the box!."

She giggled at her joke.

"You'll have to go easy at first. Your mother is a bit fragile and this big sausage is going to be a tight fit."

As she spoke she positioned herself on his waist so her labia spread on each side of his cock. She slowly slid up and down its length and used it to lubricate her pussy by spitting more saliva on it in the process. Then she leaned forward so her breasts hung over his chest and kissed him briefly. They both craned their necks to watch as her downy cunt lips moved up and down his shaft. Finally, she reached down and gripped him in her small hand. She raised her ass and then wiggled his glans back and forth in the fertile valley between her thighs before finding her sweet spot and slowly lowering her ass.

Thomas nearly fainted from pleasure as he watched his cock slowly disappear inside his mother's cunt. Her labia started to fold inwardly from his thickness until she spread her loose labia with a thumb and forefinger. She once again raised her ass until only the tip of his glans remained inside her and then she slowly descended, wriggling her ass to ease access.

"And there you are, Honey. Buried in me where you should be. Lord, you feel so good. "Like father, like son" as they say, but even better. I feel like you're in my throat again. We're just going to go slowly. I like a nice, leisurely fuck. Save the jackhammer for later if that's your preference. Ummm, right there. Now, you just lie there and let me do the work for a while."

Janet raised her arms over her head as if she were doing some kind of exotic dance and swiveled her hips back and forth and in circles. Her perky breasts lifted with the motion, her puffy nipples jingling up and down and back and forth in tight patterns following her hip movements.

Janet reached down and grabbing her stepson's hands, placed them on her breasts.

Go ahead and squeeze and fondle them, Honey. I know you like that and they like the attention. Doesn't this feel wonderful? I bet you never thought you would get to bury your fat cock in your stepmom, did you? Well, wonders never cease. And this is just day two."

LillyJones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyJones1

She winked at him lasciviously and blew him a kiss.

She placed her hands on either side of her son's head and kissed him, her tongue snaking in his mouth. Thomas's brain was on fire. He knew that he couldn't last long even though he had shot a huge load previously.

Sensing his dilemma, Janet continued to grind her ass up and down but then put her lips to his ear, and after licking it with her tongue, whispered breathily as if sharing a secret.

"Don't worry if you have to cum, Thomas. That's fine, Honey. With practice, you'll learn how to control it. And I love the feeling of a big load shooting into my pussy. I'm happy just to feel your big penis inside me. You're making me feel young again, Sweetie. Oh yes, suck on my big nipples like that. That feels wonderful. God, you are so hard. If you feel you have to cum, go ahead. We've got lots of time to practice and build your stamina. You're doing wonderfully. You're a fantastic lover, Thomas."

Janet knew how men loved to hear compliments during love-making. Thomas was no exception. Her words were a powerful aphrodisiac.

But he was fighting the inevitable. As he sucked and kissed his mother's swollen nipples, she continued sliding her cunt up and down his cock and whispering dirty thoughts in his ear. He could feel a volcano in his balls ready to erupt.

Janet sensed it as well. The veins in his cock were swollen and rigid. She looked down and marveled at the size of the appendage that was ravaging her pussy. She watched him grimace to stem the tide of his climax and knew it would happen any second. It only prompted her to redouble her efforts. Her ass began pumping rapidly up and down, only slowing down to grind her hips with his cock fully buried in her. She even thought she might be able to climax with him if he could just hold on for a few more seconds.

Suddenly, Thomas let out a guttural roar as the first wave of sperm shot into his mother's cunt. He grabbed her ass with both hands and held her tightly to his groin.

"Oh, fuck, Janet. Don't stop. You feel so fucking good. Jesus, I love fucking you."

Thomas had never talked this way around his stepmother, but now those coarse words were appropriate. This was a totally carnal experience. They were fucking like two teenagers in heat.

With those words, Janet felt an earthquake in her cunt. As his sperm shot into her, her vagina erupted in spasms of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered as the muscles in her groin contracted uncontrollably. Her brain went numb.

Thomas felt her cunt gripping him like a vise. He felt her mouth and her lips crushed against his as a muffled scream erupted from her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly until her body eventually relaxed. They lay together for nearly ten minutes before either spoke.

"Janet, thank you so much for everything. I had no idea it could be like this. I'm not a virgin, but I might as well have been. That was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced."

He looked over at his stepmother and realized she had tears in her eyes.

"Is everything okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Everything is perfect, Honey. These are tears of joy. I'm not sure where all this is headed, but right now I don't care. I'm going to live in the moment. You were wonderful, Honey. Thank you. I may be walking a little bow-legged for a while, though."

They lay there naked for some time, kissing and lightly caressing one another. Finally, Janet heard a rumbling in Thomas's stomach and realized they hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

She laughed and kissed her stepson's forehead.

"All this before breakfast. I can't wait to see what the rest of the day is like. What do you say we get something to eat besides one another?"

She sat up and kissed Thomas's cock still glistening from their combined juices.

"I think a swim might be in order as well. That snake looks worn out but the tropical waters should revive both of us. I guess we'd better put some clothes on and get breakfast first. The day is still young and we have lots of time to try new things."

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments