Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The bawdy club is just down the block from an exclusive fitness facility.  Given its proximity, the night spot is the gathering place for most of the gym’s members.  They are the beautiful ones – tanned, ripped bods in trendy outfits with fun to be had, and money to burn.

It’s Thursday, unofficially ‘Fet Night’ with lots of leather and latex, and lewd behavior abounding.  Usually, more guys than gals attend the debauchery so Lanya finds it a particularly good night and a promising place to prowl for prey.  

She enters just before midnight when the dance floor is well stocked with gyrating specimens.  Slowly circulating around the lounge areas Her presence ignites male hormones.  Cocks surge watching this drop-dead gorgeous Amazon goddess move like liquid, flowing sex.  Occasionally She hesitates to observe a male dancer, or to eye a group of prospects drinking and joking.

Before She has even reached the disco entrance two naïve, helplessly aroused young things approach Lanya.  She casually brushes them aside like pesky flies.  Dejected, each slinks away, only to be replaced almost immediately by a handsome dude.  He gives Her his best line which she snickers at while leaning closer and giving him a peck on the cheek.  As he swoons over that, Her hand surveys his package through Sharkskin slacks.

“Too small,” She states, pushing him aside abruptly.  She considers nearly all males inferior, below Her elevated standards, unworthy of any of Lanya’s precious time.  She is Perfection. She is Untouchable.  She absolutely knows it, and loves to show it.

 A reflective metallic black catsuit is painted onto Lanya’s divinely sculpted figure.  The shimmering second skin glorifies hard, distinct muscle, while oozing over enormous breasts, a tiny waist and smooth, curvaceous ass globes.  Perched on outrageous, stiletto-heeled killer boots She towers above all, physically and sensually.  Thousands of delicate, razor-sharp studs adorn Her latex, and spiked jewelry encircles neck, wrists and ankles.  She exudes Power and Danger, yet every male who sees Her instantly wants Her.

Beginning to sway to the beat of the music, She steps up and onto the dance floor.  An invisible, but undeniable ripple of lust invades the crowd.  Everyone senses Her savage sexuality washing over them and they hesitate momentarily to stare in awe of Lanya.  She feels their desire, their craving-both male and female.  It makes Her moist.  It makes Her hungry.  Let the hunt begin.

Undulating like a poisonous serpent Lanya slides among the many sweet bodies.  Protruding stiffness is everywhere for Her to inspect.  Her fingers grope as Her eyes intoxicate.  Male torsos quiver as She writhes against their groins, waves of pointed studs scraping engorged members.  An occasional exhibit piques Her interest.  She grabs that guy away from his date and commences to grind around and around as he desperately attempts calmness.  She’s getting hotter, more barbaric in Her quest. 

A cute, long-haired bodybuilder comes into view.  He is standing motionless watching Lanya’s hips rise and fall as She approaches.  He’s sporting a sizeable bulge in sexy white spandex shorts.  She is drawn to it like a moth to a flame.  Her hands press against his broad mesh-covered chest and descend swiftly to his waistband.  His blurred stare and shivering form tell Her everything.  He’s innocent.  He’s vulnerable. Exploring deeper, She finds that he’s huge.  This is tonight’s boy toy.

Lanya leads Her conquest out of the mass of frolicking kids and to an open-air bar.  He’s trying to speak but only babbling, so She puts a finger to his lips,

“Shush, My sweet.”  The front of his skintight shorts is stretched to its limit and sopping wet with pre-cum.  She turns him around and snugs up against his taut ass, whispering in his ear, “I’m leaving in a few minutes.” 

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

A whimpering sound escapes his mouth, half fear, half helpless arousal. 

“I’m taking you with me,” She continues, running a hand down his back and plunging in between his buns.  The unnamed hunk whimpers louder, but Lanya knows he is quite simply Hers for the taking. Her hot breath engulfs his ear (and brain).

“Has anyone been in you before, ummm?”  Her fingers force upward into the elastic material indicating Her intent. “Or, will I be the first?” She coos. 

Pushing firmer and deeper, She moves her other hand up to one of his nips.  Of course, this shocked guy is speechless as both sets of Her fingers do nasty rotations.  

Realizing what he’s in for, his voice warbles. “I, I da, don’t think I’m, red, ready.”

Now twisting and pinching, Lanya purrs, “I’ll get you ready, baby.” 

Her knee extends out, swatting first one and then the other of his inner thighs.  His knees buckle slightly allowing a probing hand to grasp and lightly squeeze his ball sac.  “At least you’ll enjoy the prep,”  She chuckles teasingly.

“I’m ma, married,” he blurts.

“I know that, you delicious fool.”

"I’m s, scared,” he meekly confesses.

Lanya grasps both his sagging shoulders and effortlessly flips him around.  His head is bowed, but She jabs his chin forcing it upward.  Seeing her elegant glamor close-up, illuminated in moonlight, his struggle to resist evaporates.

“They all are,” She murmurs, simultaneously caressing his tear-stained cheek and stroking his throbbing shaft.  Then a fierce, passionate kiss consumes him, long blonde tresses encompass his face.  He’s lost.

“I’ll be gentle,” he hears in a soft, reassuring tone, before She adds, “at the start.” 

He feels a finger slither up his raging boner and appear in front of his face.  “But…when I get hot,” She announces briskly, “I get wild.” 

Sticky, white goo is smeared along his lips and onto the tip of his nose.

“Ohhh.” His groan is long and pitiful.

Lanya produces a cell phone, from where he has no idea, and slips it under Her flowing platinum mane. “I’ve gotten you harder and bigger than you’ve ever been in your life, haven’t I?”

“Yes,” he sheepishly confesses.

“Just talking about my little strap-on ramming and jamming in your cute little hole,” She teases, watching him pump more guy gunk into his shorts.  Turning Her head to the side causes Her tremendous tits to wiggle ever so slightly as Lanya shifts Her stance.  He peers at dark, mouthwatering nipples that now project out inches from his face.  He longs to suckle them, to be Her baby, Her bitch, Her anything She wants. She harshly orders into the phone, “Bring it, Now!”

Without thinking, he eagerly exclaims, “M,m, My name is…”

“Ohh, sweetie-pie, I don’t want your name,” She interrupts, “just your bod.”

The sound of squealing tires fills the cool evening air. 

“My limo,” Lanya says low and sultry as the glistening, pure white dazzler approaches.  “It’s a stretch, custom boa-skin interior,” She brags, taking a step closer to her pending victim; surrounding his neck with stout, sun-drenched arms.  “I have ample room to recline in it,” She gloats before running polished, talon-like fingernails into his wavy hair.  “I’ll have you at my feet, on the floor, kissing, licking, eating Your Goddess.” 

She struts as he stumbles to the door held open by Her obedient chauffer.  Fire burns in Her piercing, feline stare as fire burns in the core of his balls.  The couple slides within the limo’s glowing crimson confines and disappears from view.  Lanya scores again.  

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments