Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Author’s note: This is the first in a series of seduction vignettes. I have ideas for many others to share with you. I thrive on envisioning and writing about seduction of the innocent male by the Alpha Female. I like trying to set the scene, describing the deviousness of Her and the hopelessness of him. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I know that my fantasy tales are merely introductions and lack full story content. However, I hope some readers will enjoy my attempts."

Sasha’s vibrant grey eyes intently follow the couple as they are led to a nearby table.  She is petite and cute; he is muscular and gorgeous.  They are being seated as Sasha has directed, allowing Her an unobstructed view of the male.  His name, Sasha knows, is James Evans.  He’s a prize recruit being courted by Her husband’s start-up company, SYNN.  The female companion is insignificant. 

James is here, at this elegant, upscale restaurant, on a no-limit reservation compliments of SYNN.   Sasha is here to ensure that he becomes Her husband’s employee. It’s only a matter of time, as She always gets what She wants.  As Sasha inspects his physique, especially his abundant loin, She smiles slyly.  ‘This one,’ She tells herself, ‘May be quite enjoyable.’

Sasha turns to her male houseboy, Rod, seated across from Her.  She’s brought him along tonight as a play object.  She raises and places one of her boots directly onto his swollen package. 

He whimpers through clenched teeth, “Thank you, Mistress.”  She’s had him at the edge for some time and now he is to become part of Her seduction scene. 

Her gaze now focuses on the prey, James.

James casually glances around the lavish room and inevitably over at Sasha’s personal, elevated dining alcove.  The initial shock of seeing one of SoCal’s most erotic beauties simply petrifies him.  He can’t breathe, he can’t even think, as all his blood is racing to his genitals.  He stares dumbstruck as Her glistening black crotch-high slithers across an enormous bulge in Her male companion’s slacks.  Slowly the studded back and soaring stiletto of the boot move brazenly up and down, and up and down.

Sasha watches the blank stare on the face of James.  It’s taken scarcely a minute to captivate him.  She settles back in her seat not wanting to make this too quick or too easy.  Re-crossing her extremely long, leather-clad legs diverts his eyes to Sasha’s colossal body.  Coated in a second skin of iridescent silver mesh, her hourglass figure oozes sex.  Massive breasts are thrust outward from a svelte figure framed by flowing scarlet tresses.  No male can deny Sasha’s overwhelming allure.

James tries to converse with his date, but his attention is uncontrollably drawn back time and time again to Sasha.  He orders and mindlessly proceeds to consume appetizers, then currently the entrees.  Through the ensuing hour, Her lush flirting has morphed into intense, torturous teasing.  James has been reduced to a horny adolescent voyeur. The girl across from him has observed his distraction.  Ultimately she decides to turn and see the source when he abruptly grabs the tabletop and moans softly. She touches his cheek gently but seemingly he’s not there.

What has caused his pathetic behavior is, of course, Sasha.  She had begun using the soles of both boots to stroke Rod’s encased erection through his thin pants.  The abused guy suddenly shudders and clearly begins pumping his load out.  James cannot believe this is happening in public.  Yet he finds himself unable to look away.  He sees Sasha glaring enticingly at him, even as his date tries to calm him with a caress.

Thoroughly embarrassed, James forces himself to relax and tries to quietly assure his date that he’s O.K.  They cautiously return to the meal only to have his text chime sound.  He glances at the message which reads, “I’m done with this one. Are you next?” 

James’ pulse races, knowing exactly who it is, but astonished that she has his number.  ‘Who is this she-devil?’ he feverishly asks himself.  After nearly a minute of resistance, he can no longer wait and looks over.

The guy has left.  Sasha has pivoted in her chair and now directly faces James.  Her magnificent, booted legs are crossed and a seductive grin glorifies her glamorous face.  She vainly flips back one side and then the other of her flaming red mane, causing her immense tits to jiggle in unison.  James is consumed with raging lust, witnessing Her wicked and wanton display.  He babbles incoherently to his now disgusted date while the dessert is being served.

His date has gained a glimpse of Sasha and with irritation in her voice asks who She is.  James hesitates before glancing up, “I, I, da…” is all he manages before seeing the beguiling bombshell approaching.  Her gait is provocatively exaggerated.  Her undulating curves are mesmerizing.  Her arm is extended out with a bracelet dangling between her fingers.  The piece of silver jewelry is intentionally dropped to the floor right beside the couple’s table. 

“Ohhh,” Sasha feigns softly.  Instinctively James slides from his chair to the carpet to retrieve it.  The toe of a boot nudges the bangle which sails on the fly right between his legs.  It’s then, upon looking down to find it, that James sees how he’s leaked a huge wet puddle in his slacks.  He stands, quickly turning his back to his date attempting to conceal his bulge.

“You, ah, ah dropped th, this,” James stammers. 

Sasha reaches to take it from his trembling hand, “I did, and you were so sweet to retrieve it.”  Their eyes met and in his, She sees unconditional surrender.  “Your husband is quite a gentleman,” she states, directing the comment over his shoulder and to his date.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

“She’s not my wife,” James blurts out much too loudly.

“Fiancée?” Sasha inquires; Her wandering eyes focusing on his rock-hard protrusion.

“No.” James gushes.

“Well then, just a darling little date,” Sasha declares in a condescending tone, stepping close enough that Her shamelessly visible nipples hover for James to view.

“Nonetheless, I want to reward you for your masculine chivalry,” Sasha purrs, placing the palms of black leather driving gloves on his chest and leaning to his left cheek, “Dump her,” She whispers.  Then She moves around to his right cheek and whispers, “VIP parking, five minutes.”  Backing away from the continental kiss, She coos very sultry, “Your only chance, babe.”

“Yes, ah thanks, yes, I will, yes,”  James blubbers as Sasha pivots and struts away, spectacular ass swaying flirtatiously…


 

Four and a half minutes later, James races out into the cool California evening.  Wildly, he searches the sea of cars and finds the glow of the warmly illuminated VIP spaces.  He charges over in desperation and pulls up when he beholds Her.  She is perched on the rear deck of a fire-red Ferrari.  One boot is extended onto the pavement, the other bent at the knee and propped on a wheel.  He’s again astounded at the tall platforms and skyscraper heels.  Her micro mini stretches so high up across Her hips that he’s sure, even in the darkness, Her wet pussy is exposed and glistens in the moonlight.  A demi-jacket of matching black leather covers Her shoulders and is drawn tight over Her bosom to create a deep canyon of dark cleavage.

“Here, Boy,” Sasha calls out.  

James staggers, awestruck, through the security gate, by the two giant, scowling guards and towards the temptress of a lifetime.  A short distance away his legs give out and he literally crawls the last few feet to Her.  She snickers triumphantly.  A boot slithers over his shoulder and pulls his head forward and his face into the intoxicating fragrance and irresistible beauty of divine womanhood.  Sasha grabs his hair with both gloved hands and rolls his head around smearing Her sex juice all over her conquest.

“Taste Mz. Sasha,” She growls, “Drink from Her temple.” 

James begins to be flooded with flowing hot, sweet nectar.  He gulps frantically as it squirts into his mouth and splashes onto his face.  He’s never experienced, or even fantasized about, a gushing female orgasm like this.

“You are mine tonight, little Jimmie,” he hears from above as he’s finally pulled from Her delicious pussy and tossed roughly aside.  James’ mind is exploding with carnal desire for this dangerous goddess.  His cock throbs, his balls ache as they have ever since he first ogled her more than an hour ago.  She slides off the brilliant crimson sports car to soar like a giantess over him.

She plants a boot onto his engorged genitals and cruelly chuckles, “I want a new, fresh, full boy toy to play with.  I.  Want.  You.” 

He tenderly grips the polished surface of her leather as it possessively strokes the underside of his erection.  Her hands are on Her hips as she watches the last bit of his resistance melt away.

“Yes, yes, please, yes,” James pleads.  He realizes how pathetic he sounds but it no longer matters.  He’ll do anything She demands. 

“Of course, my pet,” She responds pleasantly while removing Her sole and heel from his member.  “I’m taking you to my villa, honey.  Playtime will begin in just a few minutes.”

In the night air, the abrupt mechanical whirl of car doors extending up is followed closely by the sudden deafening roar of a ferocious LaFerrari awakening.  James looks around to see the stunning Sasha descend into the driver’s seat and firmly grip the steering wheel.  She is a vision of feminine power and control he’s never dreamed possible.

 “Get in,” She orders sternly over the grumbling of Her supercar.  James springs up and eagerly trots around the Ferrari’s sleek rear end.  He gives the personalized plate a quick glance.  His shattered brain quite quickly registers why Sasha has chosen him for tonight.  The shiny metal reads, SYNN4ME.   He knows he will, for he adores Her, and he’ll do anything to please Her.  Anything…

James looks up at the gleaming titanium and glass building reflecting brilliantly in the sun.  Its neon corporate signage states ‘SYNN’ in fluid red letters along the entryway.  He has no doubt that he’s signed a long-term agreement with the right firm.  He’s nervous about his first day.  A painful gnawing surges through his spent, exhausted body as he watches the red Ferrari speed away. 

Then his heart and caged cock tingle with anticipation and encouragement.  He’ll work exceedingly hard for Her; long, grueling hours, nights, weekends.  If his dedication pleases Sasha, then he will be allowed to worship Her again someday.  He has found his place in life - at Her feet, obedient, devoted and willingly enslaved.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments