Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The female spies that Raquel recently dispersed have located the target.  She scans the on-board screen for incoming information.  It’s reported to be sitting alone in an empty banquet room.  It is most likely frightened, anxious, and ohh soo vulnerable.  Raquel is smiling lasciviously and massaging the tingle between her legs as She maneuvers her blood-red Lamborghini to the curb of “Happy Together.”

Inside the lavish wedding venue, Rob, the handsome twenty-one-year-old groom is lost in his thoughts.  Marriage is such a watershed moment in anyone’s life, yet Rob’s resolve is unshaken even though he’s scared ‘shitless’ about the future.   Living with the lovely and loving Marci will be wonderful.  He’s inherited a fortune from a great uncle, so he’s financially set for life.  Still?  He swallows the lump in his throat and cautiously checks his watch.  Less than two hours of singleness remaining.  He closes his eyes and feels the quickening pulse in his temples.  Just then, another rhythmic sound begins to fill his ears.  The unmistakable clicking of feminine high heels gets louder.

Ms. Raquel Raper is arriving.

Rob opens his eyes to the ravishing vision approaching.  The sunlight streaming into the room reflects off shimmering gold.  The sight and aroma of fur and animal skin shocks his senses.  She is exquisite, a towering Amazon beauty.  Every curvaceous surface of her spectacular hourglass torso undulates in sensuous waves.  Her extremities sway and swing in perfect harmony, beckoning any and all cocks to arise in her presence.  Rob’s does, swiftly, uncontainably.

As Raquel nears, her gaze takes in the instantly swelling bulge in his tuxedo slacks. ‘Umm, that will do nicely,’ She tells herself vainly. 

Of course, his response is typical male arousal.  Something She expects, something She prides herself in creating.  When Ms. Raper parades through a chic club, prowling for worthy prey, male members routinely stand at full attention as She passes.  When useful prey is found, Her grinding them into submission always fills the boys' pants with cum, both victim and observers.

She slows, saunters around the table at which he’s seated.  Gliding along its edge She stops directly at the side of her prey.  He’s a huge hunk of meat, a former college linebacker.  It’s a lot of territory to explore and claim.  Raquel knows She will soon reign over all his flesh.

Silently, She poses, allowing his already pitifully hungry gaze to feast on her magnificence.  After a few moments, Raquel shrugs her shoulders and fur falls away, only to reappear in Her hands.  In an elegant motion, the cape swirls around Rob’s neck and settles on his back and down his arms.  She adjusts its position slightly, pulling it closer to his neck in an overtly possessive movement.  She’s laying Her claim to this one.

Raquel’s scintillatingly seductive gaze focuses on Rob’s willing lips.  His captivated stare is into Her dark, mysterious, come-hither eyes.  Her soft hands and long, supple fingers wander over a shirt collar and up creamy skin to cradle his head.  Moving it gently, but firmly, into an upturned position She leans forward.  Polished lips, lush pillows of temptation hover an inch above Rob’s. 

“This is The Kiss of Growing Lust,” She faintly proclaims before dipping down in for a short, but torrid embrace.  Rob sighs softly into her open mouth.  Raquel disengages, allowing Rob to take in a gasp of air. 

With his attention entirely captured, She discerns that her erotic aura has already overwhelmed his senses.  She accelerates the assault by sliding a right leg along his muscular thigh causing his clenched hands to contact a smooth, skin-fit, metallic legging.  Instinctively, Rob moves his hands forward and tenderly touches her intoxicatingly fragrant crotch.

“Ummm,” Raquel purrs like a gratified kitten.  This is seduction of the highest order.  She knows of no man, no boy, no girl who has ever denied Her once they’ve touched the fantasy goddess she is.  Also, she becomes certain that Rob will be a swift, precision score.  Again, she attacks.

Raquel pulls the boy’s lips upward until they just barely touch hers.  Her tongue slips out to tap the space between the upper and lower surfaces of his portal.  Compliantly, he opens up and She trusts inward.  Meandering about, She feels him shudder ever so slightly, so she withdraws to whisper, “This is The Kiss of Undeniable Desire.”

Rob’s head is swiveled around smartly as Raquel furiously frenches him.  He initially stiffens to resist Her but in seconds he surrenders and is taken by the flow of passion she exudes.  Her right leg pushes to separate his meaty thighs and it continues inward till the knee contacts a trouser seam.  It slides up and onto his zipper then proceeds over the curve of his boner and comes to rest at the very pinnacle of his cock.

Raquel ends the caress abruptly and turns his face sideways just enough to glide along his cheek to the lob of his ear.  A moist probe does a slow, teasing circle around the channel before retreating.

“Yes, darling,” She coos with a voice dripping in sexual heat, “I want it.  All of it, and I want it, nowww!”

Rob’s mind explodes with instant confusion.  ‘Marci,’ he struggles to form a mental picture of her when all he sees is ravishing Raquel.  “Ohh,” he groans, noo-ah-ah.”  Nimble fingers are rapidly unfastening the snap and tearing apart the zipper of his trousers.  He struggles to free his hands from between her tightly, powerfully clutched legs.  When they do break out, he frantically raises them to push Raquel away.

What he presses against are enormous twin masses of gloriously firm mounds, coated in slick golden latex.   ‘Ohh,’ his mind rages, ‘Her tits.’  He instantly bends his wrists back to end the contact, but Raquel arches her back and lunges forward.  Now his helpless hands are completely filled with pliant flesh and at the center reside big, hard nipples that indent his palms.  Tipping his head down, all he sees is the deep cleavage between bodacious, mouthwatering breasts.  He freezes, unable to release his grip on the world-class pair.

Moments of agonizing uncertainty pass through him, while down below Raquel has exhumed his enormous member.  Its entire height is glistening with pre-cum and She encircles its girth with sinewy fingers and give it a long, tantalizing up and down stroke.  That certainly shocks Rob out of his stupor, but before he can gather his wits, Raquel bends downward.

Of course, the bulbous head of his erection enters her mouth first.  The tip of a hot, wet tongue cruises around his hood, darting along the most sensitive underside of his glans.  “Ahhh,” is all that Rob can possibly manage, as inch by inch his steel-hard shaft is being consumed.  A tongue swirls around its circumference followed by teeth gently raking its surface features.  Fingernails dig into the base of his member and fingertips press firmly against his swollen balls.  The head of his monster cock touches the very back of Raquel’s deep orifice.  Her lips close against his hardness and forceful sucking begins.

Rob’s brain is shot skyward by the heavenly sensation.  Never, ever has he sensed such a consuming, carnal desire before.  All caution is discarded.  Deep, animal lust takes its place. 

Rob runs his fingers along the silky surface of her platinum blonde mane marveling at its luxurious thickness and amazing length.  He follows the bobbing motion of her head as his cock throbs savagely.  He needs to cum.  He craves this goddess.  He wants to fuck her forever.

Raquel senses the closeness of his release and parts her lips and in one swift motion extracts his cock from her hot mouth.  The upward movement continues as her white-hot tresses whirl about, and she raises her face toward the ceiling as would a wild wolf.  A deep, dangerous growling sound ensues and echoes in the empty room.

Looking back down at Rob, he sees a burning crimson tint in her eyes and a venomous smirk on her drop-dead gorgeous face.  With lightning quickness, Raquel grabs his cheeks and plants a vicious kiss on his lips.  She bites his lower lip forcing an avenue into his opening which she instantly fills with a lancing tongue.  He tastes the sticky substance she is spreading around his cavity and realizes it’s his pre-cum. He reacts with a full-body shudder and a pathetic whining sound which is muffled by their coupled mouths.

Raquel abruptly shoves Rob away and snarls, “That was The Kiss of Divine Dominance.”  She shoves him again harder, and then again even harder which causes his chair to recline awkwardly back against the wall.  Rob is left at a precarious angle, his arms and legs dangling on either side of the chair and his groin projected upward.  His hard, glistening cock stands at the top of his arched torso.  Before he can right himself, a thigh-high boot flashes through his field of vision. 

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

Raquel has swung one of her statuesque legs over his prone body.  With a sharp cracking sound, she plants platforms soles and the tips of soaring stilettos brazenly on the marble floor.  Shimmying from side to side She assumes a reverse cowgirl position, her impossibly tall legs astride his muscular form. Extending up onto her tiptoes she quickly unzips her gold catsuit.  The elastic fabric spreads open wide to reveal a bald, beautifully shimmering pussy.

Rob’s view is obstructed by the hourglass figure towering over him, and the cascade of blondeness and the spreading of her arms.  He battles to raise himself up on his elbows, just as a searing pain crashes his brain.  Raquel has used her sharp, talon-like nails to carve furrows in the taut flesh of his inner thighs.

“No, wait,” Rob yelps as again she elevates to tiptoes and he feels the tight grip of fingers surrounding the base of his pulsing erection.  His pleading is unheeded as Raquel, without hesitation, inserts the oozing purplish head of his tall pillar between her flared lips and plunges viciously downward. 

Her magnificent vaginal muscularity slips along the contours of his highly veined shaft.  As she slams into the base of his well-lubed eleven inches, her vaginal tunnel ripples as every surface slightly expands or contracts to a perfect snugness.  Rob has never experienced a sexual sensation like this before, not even his own hands could come close to this erogenous feeling.

Raquel then gracefully rocks backward nearly laying on Rob’s heaving chest. Then forward.  Then backward.  On and on with his cock stimulating her internal g-spot with repetitive stroking, while Her fingers strum her clit in wildly personal expertise.  Her hair is flung across Rob’s face like thousands of teeny whips.  His skin reddens from the irritation, but he senses none of this because his cock is nearing a resplendent release.  Rob is at the precipice of an ejaculation into the most gorgeous sex kitten he’s ever met and twenty short minutes after that meeting.  His mind cannot conceive of such a wicked blessing.

Raquel begins to groan softly as the thick male organ she is so savagely riding and using to get herself off begins to pulse. She is very, very familiar with this masculine genital trigger, and She responds quite quickly.  Her thumbs press into his scrotum and her fingers collapse incredibly tight around the stem of his cock.  She allows the first small stream of jizz to rise up his member and squirt inside her.  Then she applies the pressure so severely, so painfully that the boiling sperm pot deep in his ball sac is blocked from pumping another drop.  Rob groans pathetically.

Raquel is so aroused by the power of ruining yet another male’s discharge that she rocks forward one more time and rewards herself with a delightful climax, accompanied by a guttural humming, “Ummm.”  Pausing to enjoy the pleasure for just a few seconds, then without warning She once again stretches onto the toes of her boots.  The elevation is just enough to extract Rob’s still rigid rod from her sublimely drenched orifice and let it flop onto his silk shirt.  “Oh. please,” he whispers breathlessly.

The slight weight of her svelte body is lifted off Rob’s groin as Raquel adroitly dismounts.  She turns and looks across the length of the profaned young boy’s form and grins triumphantly.  While smoothing back her sumptuous platinum mane the stunning siren whispers, “Look for Raquel in the crowd this afternoon.”  She glides a few short steps along his quivering body-builder physique to be by his tear-stained face and continues vainly, “Think of Raquel during the ceremony.  Think of Raquel during your vows.”

Rob watches her dazzling face slowly descend ever closer to his, until Her glossy lips press once more contacting his.  The elation he felt seconds ago immediately returns and overcomes the abusive sexual episode he just endured.  “This is the Kiss of Willing Enslavement,” Raquel declares like a matter of undeniable fact.  Then to enforce the authority in her words, She lays a demanding caress across his dry mouth.

One of Her delicate hands moves onto his sweaty brow and then trails teasingly down his nose.  “Dream of Ms. Raquel tonight when you’re inside of Marci.  Close your eyes and visualize My exquisite beauty, but do not cum. Just dream of giving everything you have to Ms. Raquel.” 

Rob’s blurred and incensed thoughts seem to melt away with Raquel’s intoxicating velvety voice.  He can’t find words to express the adoration he feels for this cruel, yet sensual, creature.  Her eyes recognize the subtle surrender in his gaze, and she gives him a knowing smile. 

Hovering above his face once again, She purrs, “Kiss The Supreme Goddess.”  Without a bit of indecision, Rob struggles off the back of the chair and tenderly touches Raquel’s inviting lips.  She swiftly removes them from his reach and whispers in a hushed tone. “Good boy.”  Those two words ignite a fire in the depths of his genitals, and he emits a yearning groan.

“Invite Ms. Raquel to join you on your honeymoon.” 

The audacity of her suggestion escapes Rob and he tries to do as she says, “Umm, will, ah, you, ah,ah…”  His struggle is ceased by an index finger that firmly presses against his lips.

“Uhh, baby, you’re too late,” Raquel murmurs, “You see, last night I had a succulent affair with your juicy soon-to-be wife, Marci.  After I finished with her, she asked Ms. Raquel that question herself.”  The sheer shock of knowing his lovely bride was in the arms of this temptress enrages Rob. Then merely a second later the thought arouses him even more.  Looking up into a pair of piercing gray eyes his disgust evaporates and only lust remains. 

The tip of a fingernail traces a path around his still amazingly stiff cock as Ms. Raquel strides out of view behind his head and continues, “I accepted, of course.”  She reappears over his shoulder towering above him like an unattainable warrior.  “’I’ll have her, I’ll have you, and…”  She pauses to flaunt the sight of a finger momentarily lingering inside her dripping pussy.  Rob watches it with silent fascination as it comes back into view with a glistening tip.

“…and,” She repeats, “when I want, I’ll have both of you, together, obeying Ms. Raquel and pleasuring Ms. Raquel.”  A sticky fingernail is brushed across his lips and She sternly orders, “Lick it.” Rob does as he’s told and tastes her sweet nectar ravenously.

Her fur is tugged away from his shoulders, and he turns his head to gaze upon two sleek, curvaceous ass globes undulating in hypnotic, golden splendor with the ends of waterfall tresses swishing across their shelf-like tops.  The clicking of Ms. Raquel’s extremely high heels sends a distressing thought through his lust-crazed haze.  ‘She’s leaving,’ it screams, and he finds himself calling out into the void, ”Please,” with no particular purpose.

Frantically shifting his weight, Rob rocks the chair back onto four legs that stabilize on the floor.  His longing stare follows the flow of liquid gold as Ms. Raquel crosses the room.  He realizes he’s hyperventilating from the painful thought of Her leaving him.  His mind flashes through the last half an hour.  Arousal by Her intoxicating beauty was inevitable, given his weakened state of confusion.  However, succumbing to Her vanity in such short order, and becoming addicted to Her cruelty is beyond belief.  As Ms. Raquel vanishes through the doorway, Rob’s heart sinks like a stone in a sea of sudden, craving loneliness.

 

Rob’s voice is hoarse as he recites the words after they’re said by the wedding officiator.  He idlily stares at Marci in her chiffon splendor.  He’s shamefully distracted, wondering where Ms. Raper is seated, wondering what awaits him and his new spouse, not tonight, but tomorrow.  Words he knows and has meticulously rehearsed are spoken and he responds,  “ I, Rob, take thee, Raqu...el.”  His horrid mistake is compounded by his blurting out much too loud, “Marci.”

An audible and uncontrolled gasp surges through the stunned crowd, followed by a fleeting moment of eerie silence before the officiator can gather himself to continue.

Only one, scintillatingly gorgeous guest finds Rob’s blunder amusing.  Her sly smile is ogled by a quite distinguished-looking elderly male across the aisle from the black leather-clad blonde bombshell.  Their eyes meet and She gives her next conquest a flirtatious wink.  He blushes instantly, but can’t possibly stop staring as she seductively uncrosses long legs and then re-crosses them with an obvious pointing of a boot toe directly at him.  She’ll do the happily married couple for the next two weeks, but tonight this one will be hers for the taking.  Ms. Raquel is never, ever denied.           

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors