Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chad exits his files, exits his company network, exits his office and trudges to the elevator bank.  It’s Friday afternoon and it seems everyone is leaving early.  A group of guys and gals are gathered awaiting the ride down.  He hears laughter and suggestions for “Happy Hour” bars, but no one asks him to join.  In fact, he’s almost ignored as the cab arrives.  The gang rushes in and he stands back as the small space fills to capacity. 

“No more room, Chad,” someone calls out while a cute girl in the front row winks and taunts, “Too bad, Loser.” 

The doors close and he suddenly feels even worse than last Friday.  At least he got invited and went along a week ago.  However, after thirty minutes of being the butt of joke upon joke, he slipped out.

Chad sighs.  It’s not that his social life is bad, it’s simply non-existent.  Five years out of grad school and in that time,  he’s had less than a dozen dates.  Of course, he’s lonely and incredibly horny.  It’s just that a shy nerd like him is painfully unattractive to the opposite sex.  All his life it’s been that way.

Now, just turned twenty-seven and sadly still a virgin, Chad sees himself as a recluse bachelor far into the future.  It’s not that he hasn’t tried; it’s just that he’s so pathetically awkward around females.  He’s not ugly, just plain.  He’s not sexy, although when he’s online with phone girls and they ask to see his equipment; his sizeable member gets rave reviews.

‘Well, anyway,’ Chad thinks to himself, ‘I’ve got the new babe to talk to tonight.  Sort of a date at nine o’clock.’  He found Her on an erotic chatline.  She leads their conversations; asks all kinds of personal questions and teases him incessantly.  He’s been on the phone with Sherri every night this week.  She now calls him Her ‘phone-bitch’ and he’s already expended nearly a thousand dollars.  ‘Money well spent,’  he assures himself.  She’s so gloriously seductive and deliciously dirty, what else has he got on which to spend it?  He’s got lots in savings, close to a half million.  He might as well give it to Her.

As Chad walks to his brand-new, pure-white BMW convertible he audibly moans.  His thoughts are scattered, first to the supposedly “chick magnet” automobile (which, for him, it certainly is not) and then to Sherri.  Settling behind the wheel, he closes his eyes to envision Her grinding and writhing in Her luxurious bedroom, coaxing him into multiple mind-numbing orgasms. ‘I adore Her,’ he confesses to himself, ‘and I can hardly wait till nine.'


”Oh, honey,” Sherri coos, stretching languidly to allow the spaghetti strap of Her micro-mini to slip off Her shoulder, “I have so many plans for you tonight.”  Chad begins touching himself as a body-hugging, auburn-colored sheath reveals Her stunning physique.

“You are so gorgeous,”  he whines as She crosses long, muscular legs causing the dress to hike up just below paradise.  “The dress is spectacular,” Chad says of the expensive leather and lace garment with which he tributed Her yesterday, “It matches your hair perfectly.”

“But baby, you know I’m waxed and smooth,” she teases, running a finger along the taut dress hem.  Then She suggestively extends out and upward one leg until it's pointed directly at the ceiling.  Her lovely hands caress the tanned skin, and She murmurs, “Now I want those gold snakeskin crotch-highs.”

Chad moans, knowing the dress has slithered up, yet his view of Her pussy is blocked by the phone-sex vixen/exotic dancer’s shapely leg. ‘God,” he thinks, ‘To have that wrapped around me.’  He manages to reply, “Yes, Goddess. I will send them tomorrow,” referring to the custom-made Italian boots on Her exclusive wish list.

Still in profile, Sherri admires Herself in the mirrored wall.  Her fingers daintily touch pouty lips, and She purrs, “I’m going to play a game with my big boy tonight.”

“What game, may I ask?”

“Fetch,”  Sherri responds.

“For you, anything.”

“Yes, I know,” She chuckles, turning to face him, “Now listen to My first command.  You will immediately drive to Elite Liquors.  You know where that is, don’t you?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

“You will access their Member’s Only Wine Cellar.  You are a member aren’t you, darling?” She smiles slyly, knowing he is.

“Yes,” Chad chokes out, watching the auburn-haired beauty tug Her dress down giving him just a fleeting glance between Her thighs.  He’s hard and stroking already.

“You will buy yourself something incredibly expensive and return home.  You may speak to anyone, but only…Only… if you are spoken to first.”

“Yes, I understand,”  he stammers.

“Leave your feed on and go…Now,”  Sherri snaps pivoting and selecting a lip gloss from Her nightstand.  She begins applying it and ignoring Chad. 

He realizes that he’s being dismissed, so he again blurts, “Yes, Goddess, yes.”  Grabbing the car keys, he races out of his condo and into the cool, moonlit evening.

 

Chad arrives at the bustling shop to a greeting by the front counter employee.  He acknowledges the clerk’s brisk wave while continuing down the short flight of stairs and into the famed cellar, a long, narrow room with a golden glow.  His head spins with excitement and anticipation.  ‘What is Sherri doing with me?  Why am I reaching for a $500 pinot noir?’

However undaunted he pivots to leave, but a vision stops him cold.  Down the few risers descends a magnificent pair of legs perched atop shimmering silver platform high heels.  As She carefully takes each step, more and more of Her is revealed.  He stares transfixed on a killer bod, attired in a lime green latex mini skirt, which comes into view.  The blonde bombshell reaches the cellar floor and suddenly their eyes meet.  She arrogantly fluffs a full mane of golden tresses as She approaches.  “Hi,” Her velvety voice echoes in the cavern-like space, “You must work here.”

“Well, actually, I don’t.”

“But you must know your wines very well to be shopping down here.”

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

“Ummm, I da, da, do,”  flustered he replies, seeing a glimmer of wickedness in Her glamorous face.

“You must help me then. I’m looking for a new experience.”  He inhales Her fabulous aroma as She passes by, brushing across his groin with a suggestively swaying hip.

“Sure, I’d love to,”  Chad responds dumbstruck by Her firm, curvaceous ass confined in nasty, elastic rubber.

“I require a California White,” She shoots back over a bare, bronzed shoulder.

He shakes the fog from his brain and turns to follow Her. "They are on your left," he says confidently.

She comes to a stop abruptly and Chad barely halts before crashing into Her.  Its at this point he realizes this beauty is many inches taller than him, spiked heels accounting for some, but certainly not all.  She pivots slowly; extremely large breasts coming into view.

“Why don’t you show Me,” She purrs, gesturing with a wave of a hand.  Chad stumbles ahead, hearing from behind, “I want one that’s robust in aroma and rich in taste.”

“Yes, well, ahh this one,” he reaches to the top shelf, “is, is…”  He stops mid-sentence feeling Her hand glide in between his upper torso and arm.  Grasping his meager biceps, She easily turns him to Her.

“Fresh and full-bodied,” is the platinum blonde’s next request.

Chad looks at frosted lips that whisper, “Elegant and refined.” 

He forces his head to swivel and gaze at the many possible choices when he hears, “Crisp…Creamy.”

Fingernails touch his cheek and press him back into Her line of vision.  The deepest of blue eyes sparkle seductively, “Or fleshy and juicy.”

He’s speechless as Her tongue slithers out and Her knee moves forward with a direct nudge on his quickly engorging cock.

“Big,” She pronounces, “Candi wants one that’s sweet… and Big.”

Chad quivers, feeling the palms of Her (evidently Candi is Her name) hands move lightly over his shirt and downward.  He desperately wants to lean into the vast, tempting cleavage so very near his face, but for a fleeting second, he feels the allure of the almost-forgotten Sherri invade his mind.  ‘How is it that two breathtaking females can come into his life within a week’s time,” he bewilderingly ponders.

“Ummm,” this siren coos, “Positively smooth on my tongue,” and to emphasizes this devilish utterance, Her pink probe makes a sensuous circular motion around luscious, frosted lips that glisten wet and inviting.

Not believing this is happening to him, Chad struggles to articulate his feeble resistance, “I, I have a lov, lovely lady…”       

She interrupts him.  “Candi desires one with…” She hesitates, fingertips tracing a path along the bulge in his slacks and Her stare rendering him weak with desire.

“… an explosive finish,” she concludes, while the tip of a nail teases his oozing head.  Candi then does a graceful pivot to display Her mostly bare back. 

“Ohh, please,” Chad moans, not knowing what he means or what has prompted this blonde Amazon to hit so unexpectedly on him.  Sensing he’s swiftly falling under Her spell; he understands Her request is certainly not about wine now. 

Candi begins brazenly gyrating like a belly dancer around and around on his groin until his erection slips into the latex seam separating Her ass globes. 

“Satisfying me again…” She sighs.

 “… and again,” She gasps.

 “…and again,” She snarls.

Arms extend upward and begin circling while She rides fervidly on Chad’s stiffness.  He is lost, sobbing with the thought of “cheating” on Sherri.  ‘How could I possibly be cheating on someone I barely know, and quite certainly only talks to me for money and gifts,’ he tries to rationalize as he feels the tactile pleasure of Candi’s targeted assault.  

“Recommendations, darling?”

Chad begins panting, as Candi skillfully transitions the hip plunges into a decidedly vertical humping motion.  Her hair swishes across his face.  Her hands slither onto his buns as up and down She rubs.

“You must know by now what I want,” She states low and sultry.

He’s silent and shivering, unable to form words.  Unable to deny his thirst.

“It is a 1996 Chad,” the enchantress ends conclusively.  She bends at Her tiny waist, thrusting upward to access his ball sac and the throbbing base of hard manhood She has effortlessly created.  Her quickening undulations and the slippery latex drives Her innocent prey simply mad.

“Candi will sample it…tomorrow night,” She surprisingly declares.  

“My girlfriend, Sherri, will have it, too!”  Stepping away and turning to face Chad, She observes the recognition in his stunned expression.  The tip of a glistening silver nail trails down his nose before it skims across his lips depositing his goo as it goes.

His delirious mental fog is abruptly broken by the loud footsteps of someone descending the stairs.  Candi shoves Chad away and he groans in despair.  The daring seductress murmurs, “Now go home for further instructions, babe.”

With that She turns and struts away, ass moving in exaggerated swaying motions.  Giving the male customer She meets a sideward glance of approval, Candi then gives Her blonde tresses a final toss while ascending out of view.

 

 

There months pass in a flash as Chad is acclaimed a new paying member of “The SHE-CAN Club.”  Both Sherri and Candi play with him almost daily both online and now in person.  They are having him, together, at their shared apartment every other weekend.  He’s become their favorite, personal sex toy and he’s in nearly constant ecstasy…  

 

 

…Sherri drives Her newly acquired BMW (formerly Chad’s); Candi rides in the blood-red front passenger’s seat and in the back seat, totally exhausted, clothes askew, body ravaged, is Chad.  Pulling up to his condo Candi purrs, “Home, baby.”  “Get out,” Sherri orders.

He tumbles onto the sidewalk, then struggles up onto his knees.  He gazes into the idling car’s interior and at the pair of bewitching beauties.  They have fashionably teased hair, jewelry everywhere and colossal bodies sheathed in provocative outfits gifted by him.   

“Clubbing tonight, boy,” one announces.  “We have our playroom ready for whatever action we bring back,” the other snickers. 

Chad whimpers, “May I watch, please…pleeez!”  “

“Maybe,” they both laugh in unison.  Sherri revs the engine and Candi blows a kiss as the two sexy seductresses speed away.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments