Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan had seen Bonnie numerous times at the bar, finally talking to her. After that, they chatted regularly and even got together other places than just at the bar.  The friendship remained pretty platonic until one day when some innocent flirting from Susan had drawn a different reaction from Bonnie than expected.  After more back and forth banter, they had both gotten aroused and ended up at Susan's apartment. Once there, they had quickly gotten naked and explored each other's bodies. 

Susan was more adventurous, and some might say kinkier than many, while Bonnie might be considered relatively vanilla. She was, however, willing to try a few things when Susan suggested them.  As it turned out, Bonnie seemed to enjoy most of what they did that night.  She admitted to Susan that she was not the leader type despite some of her interests, but had not realized the extent of her submissive side. Being told what to do and the sight deprivation and other bondage she had experienced that night had added a whole new level to sex.  Susan did not consider herself a Domme type, nor had any desire to be, but would take charge if no one else jumped in. The one exception was making the first sexual approach, which she did slowly, preferring to seduce rather than overwhelm.

Once at her apartment, Susan began slowly, with a little light bondage, loosely tying Bonnie's wrists to her headboard. It was more for the effect of being restrained than actually being tied tightly. The scarves she used were tied loosely enough so Bonnie could easily pull out of them. Next, she pulled out some nipple clamps, then spent some time sucking on Bonnie's nipples. Once they were swollen and hard, Bonnie pinched them hard enough to produce a slight wince. Next, she added the clamps, tightening them until Susan winced then dialing back the tightness just a bit.

After slipping a cushion under Bonnie's hips, she spread her legs wide open and tied them down a bit tighter than her wrists, but still allowing some movement.  She told her to close her eyes and keep them closed. Susan knelt next to her and slowly caressed almost every inch of her body with her hands. She ran her fingers through Bonnie's hair, rubbed her entire face and down her neck. Susan massaged both shoulders and squeezed both breasts. She ran her fingers softly up and down both arms causing Bonnie to shiver.

Susan worked her hands down Bonnie's stomach and to her mound, then up and down both legs, coming close, but avoiding the most sensitive areas. She massaged both butt cheeks. Next, Susan started at her feet and kissed and licked her way back up Bonnie's body, once again avoiding the area between her legs, but giving both breasts a fair amount of attention. Bonnie had started moaning and squirming long before Susan had reached her feet, and the moans grew louder as she worked her way back up.

By the time Susan reached Bonnie's mouth, she was begging.

"Please?"

"Please, what? What do you want me to do?"

"Something… anything.  My pussy is aching."

"Soon."

Bonnie started to say something, but Susan smothered the words as she kissed her, pushing her tongue deep inside. Bonnie responded by sucking her tongue in as far as she could and returning the kiss. Finally, Susan pulled away and moved down between the open legs. Bonnie suddenly felt some light slapping on her thighs. The contrast to the softness of the caresses shocked her at first, and she jumped. The slaps were quickly followed by more soft rubbing, then more slaps, just a little harder.

The switching back and forth heightened Bonnie's arousal; when two fingers suddenly penetrated her dripping pussy, she felt like she had been hit with an electric charge and had an immediate orgasm. Susan kept stroking in and out as Bonnie's hips bounced and jerked on the bed, straining the leg restraints. Susan finally slowed down and let the orgasm subside somewhat, then started stroking again. She leaned in and began teasing her clit with her tongue, flicking it at first, and then quick licks. Bonnie was straining her hips forward for more contact, but Susan maintained control.  Each time Bonnie pushed her hips forward, Susan pushed her fingers in deeper and harder. It wasn't long before she felt the quiver of another pending climax.

"Fuckkk!"

"Oh, you want to be fucked, do you?"

Sassily
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sassily

"Gawd, Susan. You are driving me crazy."

"Is that a yes or a no? Shall I fuck you or not?"

"YES!!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, fuck me!"

Susan just sat there; the only part of her moving was her thumb rubbing Bonnie's clit. Her two fingers still a presence inside Bonnie, but not moving.

"Please?"

"That's better. You can open your eyes now and remove the wrist restraints."

Susan untied the ropes holding Bonnie's legs down and told her to turn over. She saw that Susan had a feeldo already inserted.  Bonnie turned over, the cushion still in place raising her ass in the air, her glistening pussy exposed.  Every inch of her body aching for that penetration, but nothing was happening. Just as she looked over her shoulder to see what Susan was doing, she spotted a ping pong paddle flying through the air towards her ass cheek, feeling the sting a split second later.

"OUCH!!"

Barely before she could react further, the other cheek was hit.

"OOUCH!!!"

Bonnie tried to turn over, but before she could manage that, Susan put a hand on her back and thrust the dildo into Bonnie's pussy. Bonnie responded immediately, moving her hips back into the dildo and moaning.  Susan wrapped her hand into Bonnie's hair and used it to pull her back and forth as her hips moved slowly and rhythmically back and forth.  The motion was causing moans to emanate from Bonnie. Susan used the paddle on Bonnie again.

"Mmmmm, yessss."

"Oh, I see. You like that now, do you? I thought you said you weren't really into pain."

"Uhm… I did say that, yes."

"And you have changed your mind?"

"I don't know exactly. But the pain doesn't seem too bad, and it seems to enhance the pleasure I am feeling."

"I may turn you into a little pain slut then."

Susan continued sliding the shaft in and out as she used the paddle on Bonnie's ass and thighs. When she swung a little harder, she increased the pace of her strokes. Periodically, she stopped the paddling and rubbed the affected spots gently.  When it seemed like Bonnie was getting close, she just stopped and held her close until she felt her relax a bit, then started in again. Pretty soon, Bonnie felt something wet flowing into her ass crack, then felt something pressing against her rim.

"Nooo…"

"Oh yes."

"I've never…"

"Until now."

"But..."

"The only 'butt' in this equation is yours, which I am about to violate and make mine, so just relax."

Susan pushed a finger into Bonnie's ass slowly. She poured a bit more lube into the hole and slowly worked her finger in. Susan was still using the dildo in her pussy and felt her relax as her finger passed the inner ring. She began moving it in and out and felt Bonnie responding. When she started moaning again, Susan slipped in a second finger, which brought on even louder moans, and Bonnie began moving her hips back to meet each stroke. Once she had Bonnie going, she slid her fingers out and quickly replaced them with a nice thick glass dildo that slid in quite easily. Bonnie made a startled sound, but was very soon moaning and rocking again.

"I see you like getting your ass reamed after all."

"Yes."

"And getting spanked?"

"Yes."

"Good. And we will find out what other things you like as time goes on. "

Susan continued fucking both Bonnie's holes, she twisted and turned the glass dildo which was covered in small bumps and had a slight curve, so it was hitting various parts inside her and providing an ever-changing range of sensations. Vibrations from the feeldo were causing the glass dildo to buzz, which soon had her near the edge.

"Gawd, Susan… I am about to explode!"

She suddenly tensed, then her entire body jerked uncontrollably as the orgasm hit her. Susan felt the reaction in her pussy, and it pushed her over the edge as well. The two women stayed locked together until they were both spent. Susan finally collapsed on top of Bonnie, then rolled them over onto their sides, both dildos still in place. When their breathing eventually returned to normal, and their heartbeats slowed, Susan pulled both dildos out and turned Bonnie toward her. 

"Susan, would you mind if I asked you to do this again sometime?"

to be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments