Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The following Saturday, Susan called Bonnie in the afternoon and told her to be at the bar that evening at nine, and to be sure to wear a skirt as requested. She warned her against being late. Bonnie started to protest, saying she did not think she could face going in there again after last time.

"Of course you can, and you will do so. I think you enjoyed what happened last time, bitch and you will do as I say. I will see you at nine."

Before Bonnie could say anything else, the line went dead. She could only imagine what Susan may have in mind for her, but somehow felt compelled to comply. She picked out a skirt and blouse, plus a matching bra and panty set. She dressed and left, giving herself plenty of time to get to the bar before nine. When she arrived early, she debated whether to go inside now or wait until Susan showed up. Looking around the parking lot, she did not see the sports car anywhere, but she knew from their first encounter that it was not her only car. However, other than that the car was white, she did not remember what the car was.

Bonnie decided that she had better go inside and be on time, rather than risk being late. When she walked in, it seemed like several heads turned and looked at her and that the room got quieter.  She felt her face turn red, and judging by the flush she was feeling, it wasn't just her face turning red. She looked around the room, especially the darker corners, but did not see Susan anywhere. While trying to decide what to do, hands reached from behind her and undid her top button before she could react.

Susan then took her hand and led her to an empty booth, but it was not in a dark corner; instead, it was in the middle of one wall, and in clear view of a good part of the other tables as well as the dance floor. Susan directed Bonnie into the booth then followed her in. She immediately undid a second button, then shook her head.

"Take the bra off."

Bonnie undid her bra, pulled the straps down her sleeve and over her hand on both sides, then removed it from under her blouse. Susan grabbed it and placed it on the table. Then she looked at Bonnie.

"Panties?"

Bonnie nodded.

"Off."

Bonnie tried to push them down through her skirt but was not having much success.

"Stand."

Bonnie stood as best she could in the booth. Susan pulled her skirt up around her waist.

"There… problem solved. Now take them off."

Bonnie lowered them as she sat back down, also trying to lower her skirt as well.

"Leave it."

She slid the panties off the rest of the way. When Susan held out her hand, Bonnie handed them over. She placed them on the table next to the bra.  By now, Bonnie knew her face was quite red, but she was also becoming quite aroused. And the evening was just beginning. She could not even guess what Susan had in store for her the rest of the night and dared not even think about it. She only knew that she had never been to the places Susan was taking her and that she needed more of it.

The waiter came over and took their drink order. He did not bat an eye at the bra and panties sitting in the middle of the table. Susan reached over and undid the remaining buttons on the blouse, pushing it to the side, exposing both tits.

"Play with your nipples for me."

Bonnie took the opportunity to cover her breasts with her hands as she rubbed the tips.

"No, no, no. Roll them between your finger and thumb. I want to see them harden. I think some others here might enjoy seeing it as well."

Just then the waiter returned with their drinks, he looked at Susan and winked.

"Very nice."

"They are, aren't they?"

Susan reached over and rubbed her hand along Bonnie's leg. She slid a finger along her slit, spreading her lips apart.

"Mmmm, nice and wet already. I do believe you are beginning to enjoy this treatment. You are becoming one little attention whore that just loves to be watched. So let's give them something to watch. Such lovely music they are playing… let's dance."

Susan led Bonnie onto the dance floor, where she wrapped her arms around her, one hand on each exposed butt cheek.  She pushed the middle finger from each hand against her rim, slowly working them inside her as they danced. She managed to get them in up to the second knuckle before beginning to move them in and out. Bonnie's breath was growing ragged, and her legs were trembling.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

"Please don't make me cum right here on the dance floor. At least do it in the booth."

"Very well. I wasn't going to make you cum here at all tonight. But since you have asked, I will."

"No… I didn't…"

"Too late. I think it's a wonderful idea.

Susan led them back to the booth, but instead of having Bonnie slide into the seat, set her on the table slid in between her legs, then had her slide over a bit more.  She leaned in and took a deep breath, taking in the musky scent of her arousal. Susan could feel the heat emanating from the cunt in front of her face and see the juices were already flowing. She easily slid three fingers inside Bonnie and felt the pressure as the walls gripped her fingers. Bonnie was leaning back with her eyes closed as she opened her legs wider,

"Such a good slut. Now you have to make plenty of noise, so everyone knows when you cum,"

"Gawd, Susan. I can't believe what you do to me. What are you turning me into? FUUCCCK!!"

Bonnie screamed as Susan plunged her fingers as deep in as they would go., she was twisting and turning her fingers inside Bonnie, hitting all the right spots, Bonnie's moans grew louder as Susan brought her closer and closer to the edge. Just before she fell over, Susan stopped and pulled her fingers from Bonnie's twitching pussy and leaned back. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.'

"Mmmmm. So good."

"NOOOO!!! You can't stop now."

"Can and did. But feel free to finish yourself off if you like."

Bonnie hesitated about two seconds before plunging three of her fingers inside her, moving them furiously in and out. With her other hand, she rubbed her clit. In less than a minute, she had herself back on the edge and plunged herself over. Susan sat there, watching and licking her fingers as she watched Bonnie's body jerk and twitch.

"FUUCCKK!!! OHHH GAWD!!!"

She continued fucking herself until she was spent. She had knocked over one of the drinks while she was in the throes of her orgasm, and when the waitress came over with a cloth to wipe it up, she looked at Bonnie, then at Susan.

"Want a taste?"

"Oh, yes, please!"

She leaned over and dipped two fingers inside Bonnie, then licked them clean. She finished wiping up the spilled drink, then brought a fresh one a few minutes later. By that time, Bonnie had moved off the table and back on to the seat. Her ass was wet from her juices and the drink, and she used some napkins to try and dry herself off a bit. The realization of what she had just done was hitting her, and she had slid down in the seat.

"Well, if there was any doubt before, it has undoubtedly been dispelled now. You are just such a whore, and I love it. I think you are ready for more. "

"More? What more can you do after this?"

"We have barely scratched the surface.  But I will be there guiding and protecting you. Now I have a surprise for you next weekend, but first, I need your ass, so lean over the table for me with your ass up off the seat."

Bonnie thought about their first time and wondered if Susan intended to fuck her ass right there in the booth, though she doubted that could be any more humiliating than what she had just done. But she did as she was told and exposed her ass to Susan.  She felt Susan reach behind her and run her finger around her rim, lubing it, then pushing Something hard and warm inside. She felt it pop as it passed her inner ring, then Susan pulled her back into a sitting position, causing her to plop down on the wooden bench. She felt the pressure of a butt plug in her ass.

"Now, I think you should leave that in until you go to bed tonight. Experiment a little with it and see if you can orgasm by bouncing and squirming without touching it. Use it every day for several hours, I will pick you up Saturday, and we will be gone for the weekend. Wear jeans and a tee, no underwear, You won't need much in the way of other clothes, and I will take care of everything else. "

With that, they left the bar, walked to their cars, and went their separate ways.

to be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments