Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"After arriving at a campsite on a river, Susan displays Bonnie to boaters passing by and began inviting some to come ashore and use Bonnie. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As the day progresses, more are invited ashore. A friend of Susan's also comes by to check out Bonnie and take a turn with her."

"Susan, I have to pee."

"So pee. I'm not stopping you."

Bonnie tried to relax enough to go and finally felt the warm liquid seeping past the dildo and down her legs.

Susan watched her and when she finished, laughed.

"Dirty little slut, peeing yourself. In the old days, you would have been taken out to the woodshed and punished with a switch. We don't have a woodshed, but I do believe I can come up with an acceptable switch."

She walked around and finally picked up a branch. She pulled out a knife and whittled off the bark and small twigs. She pulled the log out from between Bonnie's legs, which drew a loud sigh. Susan swung Bonnie around and used the branch on Bonnie's ass, leaving some small welts. She then removed the harness and pulled out both dildos. Finally, she lowered her arms and unhooked her from the spreader bar attached to her ankles.  Bonnie headed to the picnic table, but Susan pointed to the river.

"Clean up first, whore."

Bonnie waded into the water a few feet and washed the pee and cum off her legs, she also splashed a bit of water on her ass, the cool water feeling good on the welts. People on several boats that had anchored offshore and had been watching the activities began whistling and shouting suggestions.

Susan told her to get herself a wine cooler or whatever she wanted to drink from the cooler while she started a fire for dinner. She handed Bonnie one of the bags that had paper plates and silverware. Once there was a hot bed of coals, she got out a couple of pans from the lockbox and pulled out the perch filets along with a couple of burgers.

She got a can of corn, opened the top, and then set it off to one side of the grill. She cooked up the fish and burgers and put a burger and some fish on each plate. After draining the liquid from the can of corn, she split it between the two plates. She had also put some condiments on the table. They ate up every bit of the food, rinsed the can out in the water, and threw the plates in the fire. Bonnie washed the two pans and the utensils in the river first, then with some dish soap, and rinsed them off with a bottle of water before returning them to the box.

By this time, the boats that had anchored and watched them had gone. A few boats were still cruising up and down the river, slowing when they neared the campsite. It was getting dark, and the fire was dying down. Susan flipped the grill up, threw more kindling on the fire, then stacked some of the firewood in a pyramid shape. It did not take long for a roaring fire to catch, lighting up the campsite.

Just then, they saw headlights coming down the hill towards them. A truck parked next to the bike, and a man got out. Susan greeted him with a hug, and he handed her a six-pack of beer, which she put in the cooler after giving him one and taking one for herself.

"So is this your new playtoy? Does she want a beer too?"

"Yea, Henry… that's the little bitch. The wine coolers you got are for her, and I have a bottle of Buttershots. By the way, I got a good-sized catfish for you; I had some good luck fishing earlier."

"I can always count on you for something good."

Bonnie sat on the picnic table bench, quietly sipping on her wine cooler and wondering what was going to happen next. Susan finally got some plastic shot glasses and poured two Buttershots, and Henry pulled out a fifth of whiskey. Susan handed one of the drinks to Bonnie, and they downed the shots while Henry took a swig from his bottle. After several shots and a couple of beers, Henry walked over to the water and peed.  Bonnie said she needed to pee again, and more.

"There is a shovel and some toilet paper in the box… go downwind a bit, dig yourself a hole and do what you have to."

A few minutes later, she returned and noticed Henry was sitting at the table, stroking his cock.

"I need some relief over here, slut. You like sucking cock?"

"Doesn't matter if she does or doesn't. Bitch, get over here and take care of Henry."

Bonnie knelt in the sand between Henry's legs and started sucking on his cock. After a short time, he stood up and dropped his pants, then sat back down.

"My balls need some attention, too."

Bonnie continued sucking on his cock, giving his balls some attention as well. Henry and Susan chatted about different things, and every so often, Susan would get up and throw more wood on the fire or grab another drink. When she did a shot, she also handed one to Bonnie to drink.

Bonnie was not used to drinking quite so much hard liquor and found herself becoming quite inebriated. The bonfire was keeping the campsite well lit, though the river was dark unless a boat came in pretty close, they were hard to see. But with the fire, the campsite was quite easily seen.

It was pretty apparent what Bonnie was doing, and several guys shouted suggestions of what they wanted to do to the two girls or what Susan should be doing, obviously assuming Henry was in charge. Susan yelled back a few ideas of her own, inviting any guy who wanted to get pegged to come ashore, and she would gladly oblige them. That shut up most of them except for one guy that kept taunting her and asking her just what she would use to do that. She walked back up to the bike and a minute later came back down into the light where the guy could see that she had removed her pants and was wearing a strap on with a good-sized dildo.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

Susan told him to come ashore, so he did. It was pretty obvious he had been drinking, and he was still daring Susan to go ahead and try and fuck his ass. In turn, she dared him to bend over one of the rocks, which he finally did, still not thinking she would do anything. He even let her tie his hands down to rings Henry had drilled into the rock. When she then tied down one ankle, he realized she might be serious and began to struggle a bit. After tugging his shorts down and tying his other ankle, the struggling increased. She walked away and sat back down at the table where Bonnie was still working on Henry.

"That guy is an asshole and a chicken, afraid of having a cock shoved up his ass. Or maybe he just doesn't like the idea of getting fucked by a woman. Unlike you, Henry. I know how you love it when I fuck you, especially if someone is sucking on your cock at the same time."

"I do like that. A woman is great, but a guy is even better, think we could get the asshole to fill the bill? Maybe he would take a cock in his mouth even if he won't take it in the ass."

"I doubt it. I think you are stuck with my whore."

Susan told Bonnie to lie on the sand, and Henry got on all fours over her, lining his cock up with her mouth. Susan got in behind him and lubed up the dildo. The guy on the rock had stopped squirming and was watching with interest. When Susan slowly pushed the dildo in, Henry moaned in pleasure. As she began fucking him, his moans grew louder, and his cock grew harder. He was encouraging Susan to fuck him harder and faster. He shoved his cock deep into Bonnie's mouth with each stroke; she was sucking as best she could and massaging his balls when he exploded, releasing his jizz deep in her throat.

Susan continued stroking in and out of his ass for another minute before stopping and pulling out. Henry stood up and put his pants back on, then finished his beer. Susan went to the cooler and got out the large catfish, handing it to him. He went back to his truck and drove off.  Bonnie had gotten up off the ground and had to pee again, so she headed to the water, waded in and peed in there. Susan had walked over to the guy on the rock and picked his head up.

"Wanna suck some girl cock asshole, or take it in your ass?"

"I ain't afraid of you."

She pushed the cock against his mouth, managing to push it in while he was talking. She held his head up as she fucked it for a minute as he struggled, then pulled out. As soon as the dildo was out of his mouth, he began calling Susan all sorts of nasty names. She walked up behind him, poured some lube into his crack, and pushed one finger inside. Once passed his ring, she began massaging his prostate gland, which, based on the hand she had on his cock was having a somewhat positive effect. She soon added a second finger, and he began to moan. As she stroked his cock, she continued massaging his prostate.

When she felt the time was right, she pulled her fingers out, added more lube to the dildo and pushed the head against his opening, working it in slowly. When she got no objections, she continued working it in slowly until she was halfway in. She slowly pulled back out and heard a weak 'nooo' from him, so pushed back down further this time, feeling him push back against her. As she began stroking in and out, she felt his cock responding and soon had the full length inside of him. He was moaning loudly now, and after another minute, she felt the pulses in his cock as he came.

Susan continued fucking him until his cock began to soften, then pulled out and spanked his ass a few times. When she released him from the rock, he pulled his pants back up and headed back to his boat.

"See, that wasn't too bad. I think you actually enjoyed that."

"Bitch!"

"Asshole."

He climbed into his boat and took off. Susan removed the dildo from the harness and put in another one, then signaled Bonnie over. She instructed her to bend over the rock and grab the rings. She attached the ankle cuffs to the other two rings slipped the dildo into Bonnie's pussy.

"I see your snatch is staying nice and wet like the horny slut that you are. That's good. I have a feeling you are gonna need it that way tomorrow."

She poured some lube in her crack and shoved her thumb into Bonnie's ass. The loud moans let Susan know that Bonnie was enjoying the actions and sped up her stroking. Someone called out from the river and asked if she needed some help. She could see two men in a boat close to shore. Both were naked and stroking nice sized cocks.

"Sure, come ashore."

Both men jumped off their boats and ran over to the rock. Bonnie told one of them to climb up on the rock just in front of her and fuck Bonnie's ass. Once he was inside her, she pushed her thumb back inside as well. The second man had already moved in front of Bonnie and was fucking her mouth. He had just the right angle to thrust his cock deep into her throat.

Bonnie was trying to time her breathing and gulping with his strokes while responding to the actions in her ass and pussy. Although Susan had fucked her ass and had had dildos in both holes on the trip here, this was the first real cock in her ass as well as being fucked in all three holes at the same time. If today was just the start, Bonnie could only imagine what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments