Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Susan takes Bonnie to her first pride parade. While there, Bonnie had several more "firsts" with Susan, including getting fucked and fingered several times in public."

As I signaled her to rise, I slid my hand under her skirt, pushed the dildo back into my shorts, and then zipped back up. Bonnie moved back to her own chair. I reached into the cooler and grabbed a bottle of water, handing it to her. The band had moved on, and more floats were going by. I waited a few minutes then got up and went to my car. Walking behind the car, I opened the back hatch, slipping off my wet shorts, removed the dildo and harness, and pulled on a dry pair of similar-looking shorts.

I wet a rag, wiped off my legs and stomach, and then zipped up the pants, returning to my seat. When I sat down, I asked Bonnie if she was ok. All she could manage was a nod. We sat and watched the rest of the parade, then finally got up and moved the chairs and cooler to the parking lot, where one of the boys had started the grill and put on some burgers and hot dogs.

Because the lot was blocked off, it would be a couple of hours before the barriers were removed and the street opened for cars to leave. While the food was cooking, one of the canopies was moved to the parking lot to provide some shade, while the other two were collapsed and packed away. All the chairs and other items made their way back into people's cars or to the area in the parking lot where we had set up.

Several side dishes came out of coolers, as did buns and plates and everything else needed for a meal. The streets were full of people returning to their vehicles or heading to the bars and restaurants nearby. Eventually, the trucks and people removing the barriers began working their way down the street. The workers were prisoners in bright orange jumpsuits accompanied by police and correction officers.

We knew from experience that once the barriers were gone, the crews came through and did the streets' initial sweep with large push brooms.  That removed most of the trash as they tossed bottles and cans into recycling trucks moving down the road with them. The numerous trash cans placed along the parade route were also picked up and loaded onto flatbeds or emptied and replaced on the sidewalks.

There was a short window of time between then and when the big street cleaners came through to escape the parking lot. The street wasn't officially opened to cars yet, and there were still people walking in the roadway, but the crowds had thinned considerably, and if you drove slow, you could make it the half block to a cross street that was open.

Everyone asked Bonnie how she enjoyed the parade, and Junior said she had looked pretty enthusiastic, causing her to blush. She looked over to me, and I smiled back at her. I leaned in and whispered to her that it was almost time for the next round. Looking around with a slight panic in her eyes, she turned a deep crimson that went all the way down past her boobs.

By now, everyone felt pretty good, having consumed a fair amount of alcohol throughout the day. However, it was tempered some by the food we had all just eaten. I signaled Bonnie to follow me and headed to the back of my car where I raised the hatch, lowered my zipper, then grabbed a feeldo and put the bulb end inside my own pussy as Bonnie walked up. As she reached the back of the car, I peeled off both the flags covering her nipples and gave each one a nice long suck.

"Bend over, my little whore. It's time I reamed your ass."

"Right here?"

"Yes, unless you want me to do it over Junior's hood…"

"NO! Here is fine."

She bent over the inside of the car as my hand caressed her ass. I took the bottle of lube and told her to spread her cheeks. As she did, I squeezed a liberal amount of lube on her rosebud, which was already beginning to wink at me. I slipped one finger inside her, spreading the lube, then added a second finger, stretching and relaxing her ring. She was already beginning to respond.

After removing my fingers, I used them to lube up the dildo and slowly slid it into her waiting hole. She was pushing back against it even as I pushed it forward, and it wasn't long before I was all the way in. She was already moaning as I landed a blow on her ass that left an almost immediate handprint. The sound of the slap bounced off the wall, and I was certain it could be heard by people in the lot.

I began moving my hips back and forth in a slow rhythm, occasionally slamming into her hard. The dildo was a good nine inches long, so I was sure it hit her back wall each time. Her moans were getting louder, and after I slammed her the first time, she let out a yelp. After that, she covered her mouth with her hands to muffle her screams.

I let that go for awhile as my strokes increased in speed and intensity, adding in a nice slap to one cheek or the other from time to time. I was sure the stimulation of her bare nipples rubbing back and forth on the carpet added to her arousal. I reached and felt the wetness of her pussy and that her nub was hard as a rock. I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Excited yet?"

"Gawd yes! You know I am."

"Good."

I grabbed both her arms and pulled them behind her back.

"Leave them there, bitch. I wanna hear you scream when you cum."

"Oh, Gawd!"

With that warning, I pounded her ass hard. I could feel every thrust inside my own pussy and knew I was nearing the edge myself. I alternated spanking one cheek and then the other, and both cheeks were bright red by now. Her moans were growing quite loud by now, and I was adding a few of my own. She was thrusting her hips backward to meet mine when I felt her tense.

"Fuck, FUCK, FUUUCCKK!!!"

I gave one last hard thrust, then leaned down and just put as much pressure as I could inside her. I felt her spasms and my own blending together as we exploded together. I reached under her chest and pinched both nipples hard as she gave one last long shudder. I collapsed on top of her and just lay there for a minute until we both got our breath back, and our heartbeats slowed back to normal. I finally stood up and pulled out of Bonnie's ass, then pulled the feeldo from my pussy.

BranndyBrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BranndyBrow

I found the rag I had used earlier and wet it again, handing it to Bonnie so she could clean up. Her nipples were swollen and hard, and I sucked them both until they softened. I put two new flags on her, and we walked back to the group.  I got a few winks and a couple of high fives. Bonnie blushed again, which drew a few laughs. I made her turn around and pulled up her skirt to show them her still quite red ass. This brought on an even more extensive blush that went down to her waist.

Junior gave her a hug and told her not to be embarrassed, that Pride was all about letting go. Then he said it was about time to pack up and head to the bars.  The streets were close to being reopened, so several people parked there were getting ready to leave. The group next to us had packed up everything already and was in line to pull out. Others had already headed to the bars.

Those of us left in Junior's group packed up the last canopy and put our chairs and coolers back into our vehicles. We cleaned up the mess that we had made, dumping paper plates and bottles and cans into a large garbage bag we set in front of the attendant's booth. After locking up and attaching a leash to her collar, Bonnie and I, along with Junior and a half dozen of the boys, headed out to walk the three blocks to one of the bars. We had collected numerous "buy one, get one" coupons for drinks at a couple of bars, plus there were a few that had ladies night offering free drinks for women.

Bonnie was still just wearing her nipple covers and was a bit apprehensive about going to the bars, since most of them were in Boystown.  I assured her she would not be the only one nearly topless, and she felt better when she began seeing other women in even less than her.

We spent the next few hours bar hopping. Since the bars were packed with people, I took every opportunity I could to reach under her skirt and finger her cunny or rub her clit. I also squeezed her boobs as often as I could. When a couple of lesbians admired her breasts, they looked to me. I nodded, and they took turns squeezing and rubbing them. One of them looked at me and licked her finger. I nodded, and she proceeded to finger fuck Bonnie for a couple of minutes before pulling her hand back up to her mouth and licking three of her fingers thoroughly.

I could see the fucking had affected Bonnie as she was holding onto the edge of the bar to support herself, and her whole upper body was flushed. I led her to the ladies' room, where I set her on the edge of the counter, moving her skirt out of the way. I quickly slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and started pounding them in and out. After a few strokes, I added a third as her moans grew louder.

A couple of women walked in while I was in the process of fucking her, though I doubt Bonnie even noticed. Her head was thrown back, and her eyes were closed. I just looked at them without stopping and whispered that it was a hormonal emergency. They smiled and went into a couple of stalls, then washed their hands and quietly left.

Bonnie's legs were spread wide open, and her moans were growing louder. I slipped in a fourth finger, twisting and stretching her open. I could feel the tremors as she neared her climax.

"OHHH Gawd! Fuucck me!"

As the orgasm hit, she bounced so hard I was afraid she would fall off the counter, so as I thrust my hand in deeper, I also pushed her back further onto the counter. I moved to the side as she shot her juices, soaking my hand and lower arm. I continued pounding until she collapsed against the mirror. I pulled my hand out, wet some paper towels, and cleaned her, the counter, and the floor. After washing up myself, I helped her off the counter.

We made our way back to where Junior and the boys were. Junior said they were ready to move on to another bar. I told him that I was going to head out. We all hugged, I took Bonnie's leash and we left. When we got back to the car, I gave Bonnie back her blouse to put on, and we headed out.

"So, what did you think of the day? Was it everything you hoped for?"

"You certainly did what you promised."

"Yes, but did you like it?"

"When you told me this morning I would be topless all day except for the little flags, I thought that isn't too bad. Then there was the no panties, but I thought, at least the skirt isn't too short, and if someone gets a glimpse of my butt, I can live with that. Then you shoved that dildo up my cunt, and I almost came right then and there before I stopped and thought, how could I possibly cum right here in front of everyone? And then I just kept getting more and more aroused, and you kept stopping just before I came. That drove me crazy 'til I got to the point where I just needed to cum and didn't care who saw."

"And when I fucked your ass behind the car?"

"I figured at that point, some of them knew what was going on anyway, and no one seemed to treat it as a big deal, so what the hell. Then that girl finger fucked me standing right there at the bar with a hundred people standing all around, but she stopped before I came. And then you took me to the bathroom and finished the job. I vaguely remember someone coming in to use the toilet while I was, uhm… busy."

"I had wondered if you noticed them."

"Barely."

"So, it was a good day for you?"

"Yes, a VERY good day. I can't believe what you had me do, and I can't believe how it made me feel."

As I drove Bonnie home, I wondered what adventure we could do next…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments