Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Susan introduces Bonnie to several of her gay friends at Chicago's Pride Parade and has a few surprises in store for her."

After spending a weekend camping and exposing her to passers-by, I had finally planned another adventure for my pet.

It had been a while since Bonnie and I had gotten together. It was Pride season and I had a few ideas for Bonnie's continuing exploration. I called her up and gave her specific details on what to wear and when I would pick her up but did not tell her where we would be going or what I had in store.

We arrived early for the parade. A few of my friends were already there and had started setting up the canopies that would provide some shade during the day as we watched the brightly colored floats of Pride go by. It also gave our group a defined area, so the crowds that showed up to watch the parade were not lined up eight and ten deep behind us. And if we walked away, we would not lose our spot.

We had a rather unique spot along the parade route, a small parking lot right on the main street where we could park our cars and not have to lug everything several blocks or more. We could also set up grills and keep our coolers in the parking lot instead of taking up valuable viewing space.

It was my fifth parade with my friends, but the first time I had brought someone with me. My new play toy, my little slut. She wore a collar marking her as mine, and the parade was the perfect place for pushing her boundaries. I introduced her to Junior and the rest of the "boys" as they arrived. Besides the mother and sister of one of them, there was only one other woman in the group this year, besides me and my little pet.

After setting up the canopies, most of us walked a few blocks to a restaurant in Boystown for some breakfast. As we were ready to leave, I had Bonnie take off her blouse. Before we had left her home, I had applied a small rainbow flag over each nipple. On the day of the parade, Chicago relaxed the dress codes so women could go nearly topless. The flags matched the short rainbow-colored plaid skirt she wore. It was mid-thigh and pleated like a school uniform skirt. She wore nothing under the skirt. Patent leather shoes and white ankle socks rounded out the look.

Bonnie only knew I had plans for her today that would test her again and push her boundaries. But as before, I did not give her any details, just that she would be well satisfied by the end of the day. She had responded to each advance and then had gotten scared at her own responses. I gave her time to think about her desires, and she was ready again for something new.

This time, I felt she would be fully immersed in the world of submission and happy to be there. It was her decision to make, and I thought she had pretty much come to terms with her desires after the weekend on the river. Today's adventure would cement it.

Everyone in the group made her feel welcome and comfortable. I could see her relaxing as they included her in the conversations. Just as they did with me when Junior invited me to my first parade, they made her feel like they had known her for ages. They asked if she needed anything and how she was doing. I remembered my first parade. I could have sat in my chair all day and not moved as about every ten minutes someone asked if I needed another drink or more water or if they could bring me something to eat.

After we were done with breakfast, we settled up the bill and walked back to the parking lot. By the time we returned, the barriers along the street had been set up, and the crowds were building. A group had been setting up next to us the last few years with quite a set-up. They also had canopies set up, but they had their area completely enclosed and charged admission to get in. they had grills set up and a food table. The food and some drinks were included in the price of admission. They even had their own porta-potty.

They had begun setting up before we left and by the time we returned, had the grills ready to go. The crowd this year was expected to be well over a million people and close to 300 floats and groups in the parade, and I intended to take full advantage of that.

I had set up my chair right in front of the barrier to have the best view of the parade. A second chair was next to me, but I had other plans for where Bonnie's ass would be planted for at least part of the time. As the start time neared, the streets were blocked off from car traffic, and since no more cars could get into the lot, the entrance to the parking lot was now blocked by the barrier. Police patrols increased, and the only places to cross the street were at certain cross streets. Even those would be closed once the parade began.

Our group made it a point to offer every cop that passed our area a bottle of water. It did not hurt to keep them happy, so they would overlook anything that might be prohibited. However, unless someone really caused a ruckus, they pretty much ignored the no booze ordinances. They would have to arrest half the people there if they did not.

We got word that the parade was just about to start. Our location was close to the beginning of the route, so we expected the first floats to begin passing by soon. It was time for me to get ready, so I left Bonnie in her chair and went to my vehicle. I had chosen my spot carefully when we had pulled in early this morning, backing in next to the attendant's booth. The lot was between two five-story buildings, so my car's back end was fairly well out of view.

I popped open the back hatch and retrieved the item I needed. I put it in place and returned to my seat, giving Bonnie a wink when I sat down. My chair had a small attached table that I had swung up into place between our two chairs, and my camera was on it along with a few other things. A small cooler was under the table with bottles of water and some wine coolers. It was going to be a very warm day in more ways than one.

BranndyBrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BranndyBrow

Finally, we saw the first float about a block away. Over the last hour, the crowds had swelled considerably. People were lined up eight deep across the street, and the sidewalk behind us was crowded with people in outrageous costumes and vendors hawking their wares. We heard the cheers grow louder as the lead car neared, followed by float number one. A group of people on a roof across the street set off a few small fireworks.

This was Bonnie's first big city parade, coming from a more rural area in a conservative state. Chicago, having been the first city to start the parade tradition, did it up big. The gay and lesbian sections of the city had been decorated with rainbow colors the entire month. Events had been held across the city the past weekend as well as this one, with many others in this area during the weekdays for the whole month.

So Bonnie was excited to be here. The lead car approached with the governor on the convertible's back ledge waving at the crowd. A loudspeaker was broadcasting a message welcoming people to the parade.  Soon the parade was in full force with floats interspersed with marching groups and bands. There was the occasional group that would stop and dance. Every so often, the parade would come to a halt as the lead groups were somehow causing a backup.

Some floats threw candy or beads or other items at the crowds. There were even some large items like t-shirts and nylon bags. People walking alongside the marchers handed out advertisements for local businesses with coupons enticing people to come in. Health services passed out condoms and notices for AIDS testing. Bonnie stood up a lot for a better view and to take some pictures.

Being cute as a button and a petite little thing with just a small flag covering her nipples, she was getting her fair share of attention. Before the first hour had passed, she had scored a t-shirt and a neck full of beads, along with several other items. What she was not aware of was that when she was leaning over the barrier to take a photo or reach for something or to shake a hand, her backside was getting some attention as well.

The skirt was long enough most of the time, but every so often, it was evident that she was not wearing anything under her skirt. I snapped several pics of that ass, thinking about what I would do to it later. After about ninety minutes, Bonnie finally sat down. I pulled her over onto my lap. I had already lowered my zipper, and hidden by her skirt, I pulled out the dildo I had put into the harness earlier.

I wet it with a bit of saliva on my hand and guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself down. Her pussy was wet as well, so it slid in easily. She let out a low moan as it entered her willing hole, and I felt her wiggle as her ass hit bottom. With my hands on her waist, I pushed up into her time after time. I could feel her whole body trembling, and her breath came in short gasps.

I reached around and squeezed her breasts, which got me a louder moan. I pulled her ear to my mouth and told her I was going to fuck her cunt and make her cum right here in front of everyone. I got a weak 'nooo' in response.

"Do you want me to stop then?"

My fingers found her nipples and rolled them through the flags. My hips moved up and down rapidly, pushing the dildo deeper inside her. She shook her head no and moaned again. I knew she was getting close, so I stopped everything, just sitting there, not moving. She started bouncing slightly, but I wrapped my arms around her and held her still.

"I see my little slut wants to cum in public, but not yet. I will be the one to decide when it's time. Understand?"

Bonnie nodded.

After she settled down, I reached one hand inside her skirt and found her clit. She was wet and her clit was swollen and hardened at my touch. Using her juices to lubricate it, I rubbed the tip of my thumb around it as her hips started wriggling once again. I flicked at it a few times and heard her gasp each time. Finally, I pushed my middle finger in next to the dildo and her whole body began to tremble all over.

When she was close, I stopped once again, pulling my hand out from under her skirt and putting it to her mouth. She eagerly took my thumb and then my finger into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Does my bitch like tasting herself?"

She nodded.

I gave her one quick thrust with the dildo and felt her jump, then felt her juices flow onto my lap as she moaned loudly, drawing a few looks from some people standing nearby.

"No cumming yet."

She nodded.

This went on for a while as the parade continued. I fucked Bonnie, played with her nipples, or teased her clit until finally, one of the bands stopped directly in front of us. As the music blared, I thrust my hips rapidly in and out of her pussy as she started bouncing in time to the music. One hand tweaked a nipple while the other hand played with her nub. This time, when she began to tremble, I did not stop.

"Now!"

I gave her a few extra hard thrusts and pinched her clit, sending her over the edge. As her whole body shook and jerked, I bounced her up and down in my lap, making it look like she was moving to the music. Another flood of juices soaked my lap as she finally sagged down against me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight until her breathing returned to normal. As I looked around, I got a thumbs up from Junior as he smiled at me.

I let her sit there for a bit, calming down and whispered that there was more to come in her ear.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments