Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I continue the tale of how I got involved in the amazing sexual exploits of Lupe, my uncle’s second wife when I stayed at their guesthouse on the Pacific coast of Colombia.

I had travelled there on my first paid photography assignment after graduating from university. I was staying in their remote small town, as my uncle had moved from the UK many years ago and bought a guesthouse there.

My Uncle Gerry was almost sixty, and I was stunned on arrival at the guesthouse to meet his wife Lupe, who was in her mid-thirties. She was gorgeous, with an incredible busty, curvy figure. For a young twenty-three-year-old guy like myself, I considered her the best MILF I had ever seen.

On my first full day there, I caught Lupe having sex with one of the other guests. She had certainly been enjoying herself and had also worked out I had been spying on her. Lupe later explained that my uncle’s financial situation was dire and that she had made a financial agreement with the only two other guests. Lupe would sleep with them twice a week for an increase in the rent.

Lupe had then asked if I wanted to make a similar arrangement with her, which I absolutely did. Of course, these arrangements had to be kept secret from my uncle. Since then, I had already had sex with Lupe on numerous occasions.

But then I had spied on one of the guests with a different woman, Lupe’s friend Izzy. It later became clear that Izzy also ran a guesthouse on the other side of town, and that once-a-month Lupe and Izzy swapped over, and ‘serviced’ each other’s guests.

Izzy, a gorgeous blonde Latina busty MILF, had visited me in my room on a couple of occasions to service me since. I had even spied on Izzy and Lupe as they together had entertained six young men at the same time during an epic gangbang session.

Just recently I had been in bed with Lupe, and in between bouts of sex, she had told me all about her past, and what a thoroughly naughty girl she had been in her youth…

 

Lupe had been massaging my back with oil on my bed in my guestroom. She was naked, as was I. She was attempting to get me all big and hard again, and to this end had decided to massage me whilst recounting tales of sexual exploits from her youth. From blowing her boss in his office when she had lived in Medellin, to getting spit-roasted by a guy she had been seeing, along with his friend.

Lupe had then begun telling me all about when, at just nineteen years of age, she had moved to Bogota and gotten another office job at a factory complex. Almost immediately she had begun fucking her boss twice a week at a nearby motel during his ‘long lunch hours’.

But after a month of sneaking off with her boss twice a week, Lupe was thinking perhaps it was time to move on. She’d had fun with her boss Esteban, but she wanted to meet some new men from Bogota now. She fucked her boss one more time, in her mind giving him a nice ‘Lupe-style send-off’. After that, she decided to tell her boss whenever she next saw him at work that it was over between them.

It wasn’t like her boss was giving her any special treatment at work, as she had enjoyed back in her job in Medellin. He was just giving her sex, and Lupe had decided she was ready to get that elsewhere.

The next day, her boss came over to her desk much earlier than usual, but before she could tell him it was over, Esteban told her he had a ‘very special assignment’ for her. He wanted Lupe to take a taxi out to the airport, and meet an important potential client arriving from Venezuela. Lupe had never been asked to do this before, so she knew it must be important, and so of course agreed. But as she left, Lupe told her boss she needed to talk to him when she got back from the airport.

At El Dorado airport, Lupe met Mr. Morales. He was the owner of a big electronics manufacturing company in Caracas. Lupe realized her boss had some potential deal that he was trying to get Mr. Morales to sign. She made some small talk with him in the taxi on the way back to the factory complex. He showed her photos of his wife and seven children.

Once back at the factory, Lupe ushered Mr. Morales up to her boss’ office. She then went back to her desk. Later Lupe saw Esteban showing Mr. Morales around the factory floor, and later still saw them both leave for lunch.

Around 1 pm. Lupe saw them both return from lunch and go back into Esteban’s office. Twenty minutes later Lupe got a call at the phone on her desk from her boss asking her to come to his office. Lupe opened the door to her boss’ office to the sound of Esteban and Mr. Morales roaring with laughter, but it stopped as soon as they saw her.

Esteban asked Lupe to take Mr. Morales back to the airport, as he was only in Bogota for the day, and had to get back home to his family in Caracas by this evening. Lupe of course agreed, wanting to do her best and support her boss, hoping he would land whatever big sale he was trying to get Mr. Morales to agree to. Lupe’s chat with her boss would have to wait.

Outside the factory, a taxi was waiting. Mr. Morales spoke to the driver briefly. Lupe got in the back seat with Mr. Morales and again engaged him in some small talk as they made their way through the Bogota traffic.

Mr. Morales was very polite and seemed a rather conservative sort to Lupe. He was in his mid-fifties she guessed, with a tall, big frame, a slightly chubby face, and a large belly. He had slicked back, thinning hair, which Lupe suspected he had dyed.

From his clothes, shoes, and watch, Lupe could tell he was a very wealthy man indeed. From the way her boss and some of the other office staff had spoken with Mr. Morales, he was obviously a very well-respected and influential man too. Mr. Morales talked again about his kids, as Lupe listened, nodding and smiling.

However, the taxi then pulled up to a location Lupe was more than familiar with, and it was far from the airport that they were supposed to be going to. They were in the parking lot of the Casa De La Vega motel. Lupe asked why they had come here?

Mr. Morales explained it was a quick detour. He must get home to his family on time but said his assistant had left some belongings here at the motel on a previous visit, and he wanted to retrieve them for him. Mr. Morales asked Lupe to come into the motel to help him carry the belongings back to the taxi. Lupe thought it a little bit odd, but of course agreed, innocently following the big man.

Mr. Morales produced a motel key from his pocket, as they approached room number thirty-one. Again, Lupe thought it strange. She assumed the lost belongings would have been left with the reception for someone to collect. How had Mr. Morales gotten a key?

But as was her way, Lupe just went along with it, innocently following Mr. Morales into the room. However, when the room door closed behind her, things suddenly changed.

Mr. Morales turned and put his hands around Lupe’s waist. Lupe looked up at him, smiling naively, rather confused as to what was happening.

“So, this is little Miss Lupe,” Mr. Morales said, smiling down at her.

Lupe nodded, still wondering what was going on. Mr. Morales pushed her to sit on the side of the bed. He then unzipped his trousers, revealing his fairly large, half-erect cock, which he immediately forced into Lupe’s mouth. He then began thrusting in and out, face fucking her.

“Yeah, that’s it puta, take that cock,” he sighed, “Lovely little puta. Come on now. Suck that dick like the good little puta you are.”

Lupe was shocked. Here was this nice, polite well-respected businessman shoving his cock in her mouth and calling her a puta repeatedly. She couldn’t believe it.

“Come on puta, you gonna suck that dick?” Mr. Morales asked.

Lupe looked up at him, her mouth full of cock, and nodded. Mr. Morales stopped thrusting, and Lupe started sucking. Here again, was Lupe going along with whatever was required to make a man happy. Lupe explained to me that ‘puta’ meant whore in Spanish, which I hadn’t known.

“Take your fucking clothes off, puta, and don’t let my cock leave your mouth while you strip,” he ordered.

Again Lupe nodded. It wasn’t easy, but she managed to remove all her clothes, whilst still keeping his dick firmly between her lips.

“Look at those fucking tits,” Mr. Morales panted as he pawed at them, “Tits of a real puta. With tits like that there’s nothing else you could’ve been.”

On and on he went, with his filthy, rather insulting dirty talk. Lupe was stunned to find herself being treated like this by such a supposedly well-respected man. There was no way this man treated his wife like this in bed.

Most women would be appalled to be treated this way. But Lupe then had a ‘lightbulb moment’, and in her mind, started to see this from a different point of view. She was getting to see a hidden side to this man, to see how he really wanted to be with a woman in bed. It was opening her eyes to a secret world that few would see, and it was making her rather wet.

Mr. Morales then undressed fully, lay back on the bed, rolled on a condom, and ordered Lupe to get on top. Again, she did as she was told, riding his cock as this big man groped at her tits and ass. He continued to call Lupe all the filthiest names under the sun, which only got Lupe even more excited.

Lupe told me she remembered thinking that she could be back in the office, completing invoices, and filing dull paperwork. But here she was, naked, riding the cock of one of the most important clients her company had, being called a whore every few seconds, and acting like one too. She certainly knew where she’d rather be.

“You like that Venezuelan dick, puta?” Mr. Morales moaned.

Lupe nodded, her tits and ass bouncing as she upped the tempo.

Eventually, Lupe climaxed from all the excitement, and Mr. Morales rolled her onto her back, got on top, and began eagerly pounding away at Lupe’s tight little teenage twat. Mr. Morales was a big man, so there was an awful lot of weight on top of Lupe holding her down. If she wasn’t into this, Lupe realized there wouldn’t be much she could do about it. But she was loving every thrust of this fat man’s cock.

Mr. Morales continued to call her a whore as he fucked her. Lupe decided to join in with dirty talk to encourage him.

“Oh, fuck me, sir. Fuck me like a puta,” Lupe cried, as he pounded away, “Fuck me like the dirty little puta I am.”

Mr. Morales grinned, fucking her even harder, “You wanna get fucked like a real fucking puta?”

“Oh fuck, si. I’ll do anything you want, sir,” Lupe wailed.

Mr. Morales immediately withdrew, flipping Lupe over onto her hands and knees, and moved to stand at the side of the bed behind her ass. He then gripped her hips.

“Okay, little Miss Lupe. This is how a real puta gets fucked,” he panted.

Lupe felt Mr. Morales’s cock slap against her ass cheeks. But she then felt something she had never experienced before. Mr. Morales began pushing his cock against her asshole, and Lupe suddenly realized what was about to happen.

She resisted for a moment before Mr. Morales told her to just relax. She tried, and after a minute, with a little effort, and Mr. Morales spitting on her ass to lubricate her, he slowly inched his cock inside her ass. Lupe wasn’t sure she liked the feeling, but again, was willing to go along with it to make him happy.

“So fucking tight. So fucking tight,” Mr. Morales repeated over and over, as he pushed his cock deeper into Lupe’s virgin ass.

Lupe looked up over her shoulder at Mr. Morales, with a slightly pained expression on her face.

“Is this your first time, honey?” he asked.

Lupe nodded, that pained look still on her face. Mr. Morales grinned, enjoying the knowledge he was the first man to fuck this busty teenage beauty in the ass. Certainly, he would not be the last.

“Are you okay to carry on?” he asked her.

Lupe appreciated this from Mr. Morales. He was showing he cared about her feelings and didn’t want to hurt her. He really was a gentleman at heart, and all the dirty talk and calling her a whore was just a bit of fun.

“Be gentle with me,” Lupe nodded.

Mr. Morales began very slowly thrusting in and out, as gentle as he could, and Lupe received her very first ass-fucking. She couldn’t say she enjoyed it, more like she had endured it to make Mr. Morales happy. She did look over her shoulder and enjoyed the sight of seeing her ass-virginity disappearing.

Lupe told me that later she learned to enjoy giving up her ass to a man, but it took some practice. I had enjoyed Lupe’s tight little ass a few times myself, it was a real treat.

Mr. Morales was never going to last much longer thrusting in and out of Lupe’s virgin ass and soon gave out a long deep groan as he shot his load inside her.

Immediately after sex, Lupe noticed that Mr. Morales returned to his polite, respectable self. The word ‘puta’ was never mentioned again. He even collected her clothes from the floor.

Lupe asked if he wanted to go for round two, but Mr. Morales politely declined, saying he couldn’t manage it, and he really did have to get to the airport now.

They both got dressed, grabbed a taxi, and Lupe dropped him at the airport just in time for his flight. Mr. Morales thanked her for a lovely time and made his way off back to his family in Caracas. Lupe again loved the feeling of having made such an important man so happy and enjoyed the knowledge she had done things for him his unknowing wife obviously did not. As she waved him off, she realized she had never gotten his first name.

Lupe returned to the factory complex and headed toward her boss’s office. She knew now what had gone on between Mr. Morales and Esteban. Her boss had clearly discussed Lupe with Mr. Morales, otherwise, how did he know to call her ‘little Miss Lupe’? It couldn’t be a coincidence.

Lupe had ultimately had a great time bedding Mr. Morales, but it might not have gone that way. She felt like her boss had pimped her out, presumably for the company’s gain. She felt like her boss had offered Lupe’s mouth, pussy, and indeed ass, to smooth over a potential sale with the Venezuelan.

In his office, Lupe confronted her boss with this information. Esteban immediately apologized but said he was desperate for the sale to go through, and therefore used desperate measures. He said the company was struggling, as there was too much competition from other firms making similar products, and he had to distinguish the company ahead of any others. He knew Mr. Morales was a pussy hound and had told him that Lupe was ‘that sort of girl’ and if he took her to the motel on the way back to the airport, she would surely be ‘very accommodating’.

Lupe was a little shocked she had been set up like this by her boss. But Esteban immediately tried to smooth it over with her. He said Mr. Morales had called him just before he got on his flight, confirming the sale. It meant he could offer Lupe a very generous bonus for doing her bit to ‘increase sales and the company’s bottom line’.

Lupe figured in the end there was no real harm done. She had had a good time, Mr. Morales had certainly had a good time, her boss had gotten his sale, and Lupe also had a nick bonus check. But what did it mean for the future of Lupe’s relationship with her boss? She had been ready to call it quits.

But her boss then made another proposal that made her rethink this. Her boss said he knew she had grown tired of seeing him, and wanted to see new men. Lupe was surprised by this, but it seemed Esteban was quite perceptive. He told her he knew young girls like Lupe wanted to see a variety of men, of all kinds, and not just tied to fucking the same guy over and over again.

Lupe grinned, realizing her boss understood her better than she had thought.

Esteban said what if he could supply a steady stream of professional men for her to fuck? There were plenty of buyers and company representatives from all over North, Central, and South America that he could set up factory tours for. Lupe could escort them from the airport, and Esteban would show them around and attempt to set up a deal with them. Then Lupe could escort them back to the airport, with a minor little detour via the motel, for some afternoon fun to seal the deal.

Esteban said if she met the guy on the way in and she didn’t like him, or was uncomfortable with the vibe he was giving off, then he would just send him back to the airport alone later in the afternoon. But if she did go through with it, and managed to ‘seal the deal’, she would get another bonus check.

Lupe was shocked her boss was making her this offer, but it was an intriguing one. It was a chance to meet lots of important men from international destinations. She could get to learn all about what foreign men wanted from a woman in bed. Plus, she’d be making some extra money on the side.

But her boss had another condition. He admitted he had become addicted to their sessions at the motel. He thought Lupe was a total knockout and didn’t want to give her up. Lupe would have to agree to keep up with their twice-weekly ‘long lunches’ together.

Lupe was considering it. She did like her boss. If he was going to make lots of international men available to her, which was an exciting proposition for this young girl, then she was happy to carry on fucking her boss. After all, it just meant she’d be getting more sex.

But Lupe was clever and had a few conditions of her own. She wanted a raise in pay. Bonus checks were all well and good, but they weren’t guaranteed. She also wanted shorter hours.

Esteban agreed to a raise in pay, that she could come in at 10 am, and leave by 3 pm unless, of course, she was on ‘special assignment’ with a client in a room at the Casa De La Vega motel.

Lupe also wanted Fridays off, every week. Lupe knew she was pushing it now, but also knew she had the leverage. She wanted a long weekend each week, so she could enjoy ‘an active social life’ in the big city and all it had to offer, although she didn’t mention that part to Esteban.

What choice did her boss have? He agreed of course.

And so began the arrangement between Lupe and her boss in Bogota.

Lupe returned to her twice-weekly visits to the Casa De La Vega motel with her boss, where he very much enjoyed fucking his nineteen-year-old busty slut of an admin assistant. Esteban seemed to enjoy himself even more now that he knew there was an agreement in place to keep Lupe happy by feeding her a constant supply of new men, and that their relationship now had an understanding that it would continue for the foreseeable future. He also seemed to like hearing from Lupe about whatever the previous man he had set her up with had enjoyed doing with her in bed.

He would often ask Lupe about the previous salesman or rep she had slept with, what he was into, and what she had enjoyed about their time together. Esteban usually asked her these questions whilst she was sucking his cock before sex, and Lupe was happy to tell him all about it, in between mouthfuls of his dick.

For her part, Lupe began to enjoy sex more with Esteban again. She had initially grown tired of his attentions, which was why she had almost ended their relationship. But now this interest from her boss in what she did in bed with other men was a new side to him she had not seen before, and it excited her. She began to experience orgasms again with him, usually as he was pounding away at her as he told her all about the next guy he was planning to set her up with.

Another new thing that excited Lupe about her relationship with Esteban, was that she had met his wife. She had come into the office on several occasions to visit her husband or to drop something off for him.

Lupe couldn’t help but notice his wife, who was fairly slim and attractive, had one thing that she thought her boss would surely change if he possibly could. Esteban’s wife was almost completely flat-chested. Lupe imagined they must look like two aspirins on an ironing board. No wonder her boss was so obsessed with Lupe’s huge tits whenever they went to bed together.

Once Lupe had met her boss’s wife a few times, it made sex with him even more exciting, knowing he was risking so much just to get to fuck her. She loved knowing her boss’s wife was at home, perhaps doing some cooking, awaiting his return, utterly unaware her husband was balls deep in Lupe’s tight, teen pussy, his face pressed in between her young firm tits as she rode his cock.

Lupe also enjoyed the spoils of her new working arrangements. She came in late, left early, and of course enjoyed her three-day weekends. Plus, she had more money to spend from her increased salary and those bonus checks from any new sales she secured.

But the big bonus for Lupe was when her boss informed her a new agent or representative from another company was coming to town to discuss with Esteban a potential deal to buy their company’s electronics products. That was when Lupe and her boss would enact their well-thought-out plan.

Lupe would head out to the airport to meet and greet the potential client. She would wear a different outfit than she usually wore in the office. Normally Lupe dressed rather conservatively, as she didn’t want the other girls in the office talking, and did not want to raise any suspicions from Esteban’s wife if she should visit.

But if Lupe was meeting a new client at the airport, she would wear a very short, tight skirt, showing off plenty of her lovely young thighs. She would also wear a tight top, to accentuate her amazing bust. Lupe would always pick one that had either buttons or a zipper down the front, so she could easily adjust the amount of her stunning cleavage that was on show. She would also wear very high heels, to accentuate her ass as she walked.

After meeting the client, she would escort them outside to a waiting taxi. On the ride back to the office, she would chat with the guy, be super friendly, and always have a big smile on her face. She would touch his hand or arm from time to time, and of course laugh if he said anything funny.

Lupe would always get the fact she was just nineteen years old into the conversation too. She wanted the guy to be certain she wasn’t underage of course, but that she was still in her teens. She knew older men loved a very young, gorgeous girl taking a real interest in them. There was an art to flirting, and Lupe became very good at it.

Just as she would get into the taxi, she would undo one button on her top, or pull down the zipper. She would then grin as she would see the guy noticing a lot more cleavage was on show than a moment ago. She would cross her legs in the taxi, which always had the effect of pulling her skirt up even further. She would chat away, seemingly oblivious to the fact the guy could just about see her little pink panties, but of course, Lupe knew exactly what he was looking at.

Lupe always wore brightly coloured little panties when meeting a client, as she found if she wore black ones, in the back of a taxi it wasn’t obvious if they were on show or not.

Sometimes the guy would flirt back with Lupe, sometimes not. It depended on how confident they were, after all, they had only just met her.

One other trick she always tried, was ‘accidentally on purpose’ knocking over her handbag. She would do it just before arriving back at the office, to make one last impression on the guy.

She would knock over the bag, with the contents spilling into the guy’s lap. What fell out was lipstick, a mirror, and a few of the usual things you would expect in a ladies’ handbag. But what would also fall out were condoms; lots, and lots, and lots of condoms. Lupe told me she would sometimes have fifty condoms in her handbag waiting to be knocked into the guy’s lap, so she could be sure loads of them fell out.

LanaDeLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LanaDeLove

Lupe would pretend to be embarrassed, briefly putting her hand over her face. She would then apologize to the guy and lean closer to slowly pick up the condoms from his lap, and from between his thighs. She would look into the guys’ eyes as she did so, always smiling, feigning embarrassment. The guys’ eyes would usually dart to her impressive cleavage, of which there was now even more on display as Lupe leaned toward him.

Lupe would always make sure her hands brushed against his trousers in the area covering his thighs, then his balls, and finally his cock, as she fumbled around trying to collect her condoms. It was all very deliberate and sent a message to the guy. Any young woman probably had a few condoms in her handbag, just in case. But this girl had dozens, which meant she got through an awful lot of them.

So as the guy stepped out of the taxi at the factory complex, he knew Lupe was a very friendly, gorgeous, busty, sexy young woman. They also knew, or at least suspected, that due to the number of condoms she carried around with her, Lupe was probably a bit of an easy lay. Perhaps even a real slut. It was exactly what Lupe and her boss wanted them to think.

Lupe would then take the guy by the arm, and escorted him around the side of the factory, toward the stairwell that led up to the offices. She could have taken him across the factory floor, which was the more direct route, but Lupe didn’t want to be seen in such a sexy outfit by all the male workers there, with her tits and ass so prominently featured.

She could have also taken him up in the elevator. But the stairwell was better. It was narrow, meaning she could not walk side-by-side with the guy, arm-in-arm as she had done walking around the outside of the factory. Therefore, she had to walk in front of the guy, up several flights of steps.

It meant as the guy followed Lupe up, his face was right behind her stunning Latina ass. Lupe made sure her little skirt rode up again so he could get a quick look at her ass cheeks, and perhaps another glimpse of her tiny pink panties. She would even stop halfway up, look back over her shoulder, and ask him if he was enjoying the view.

The guy would often suddenly avert his gaze, and look confused. But Lupe would then giggle, and point to the view across the local park, that could only be seen from high up on the staircase. He would then usually look relieved, nodding, thinking he had almost got caught staring at a young woman’s ass but had gotten away with it.

Lupe would then slowly continue up the stairwell, knowing the guy was surely yet again enjoying the sight of Lupe’s stunning firm young ass. If all went well, Lupe knew her ass might be sitting on this lucky guy’s face in a few hours.

Lupe then led the guy through the office complex, subtly adjusting her skirt, and also her top to show off less cleavage. She led him into her boss’s office to meet Esteban. She would make them both coffee and then leave so they could discuss business.

Lupe would await at her desk, which had now been relocated to sit right outside Esteban’s office. There was also a new office privacy screen that had been installed, blocking the rest of the open-plan office from seeing Lupe’s desk and the entrance to her boss’s contained corner office. It just helped Lupe and Esteban enact their plan without the rest of the office employees seeing what they were up to.

After around fifteen minutes, Lupe would get up from her desk, re-adjust her skirt to make it shorter, and adjust her top to show off more cleavage once again. She would then take some papers on her desk, knock on Esteban’s office door, and head inside, closing the door behind her.

Lupe would apologize for disturbing the two of them but said she had some papers that urgently needed Esteban’s signature. She would then head behind her boss’s desk and stand to the side of Esteban, who was seated, placing the papers in front of him.

She would then lean forward to point out where Esteban needed to sign. As she leaned forward, the client got an incredible eyeful right down Lupe’s huge cleavage. Lupe would then look up and smile at the guy, and pretend she was blissfully unaware of what he was staring at. Lupe would even wink at the client, teasing him, while her boss signed the papers, also pretending he was unaware of what was going on between his sexy admin assistant and the potential buyer.

I imagined it must have been quite a sight, Lupe the busty teen-dream, her tits half on display, winking at this older man, giving him the come-on right in front of her boss. It must have stirred the loins of many of these corporate types.

Lupe then left the office, her tits and ass bouncing and jiggling as she did so.

Later, Lupe would see her boss give a brief tour of the factory floor to the client, and then take him out to lunch. What she did not witness, was their conversation during that lunch, although she knew the general gist of it. Her boss Esteban would let it slip to the client that he had been sleeping with Lupe and that she was an absolutely incredible fuck.

Esteban would tell them the first time he had seen Lupe naked was a memory he would never forget. That Lupe’s tits and ass were the most amazing he had ever seen. That her tits were so perfect it made a man want to cry with joy.

He told them that going to bed with Lupe was an experience every man should have before they died. In fact, he told them any man could die happy after having fucked her.

Esteban laid it on pretty thick, but it was a conversation Esteban and Lupe had both planned very thoroughly. It was designed to make the guy think Lupe was absolutely the best piece of ass Colombia had to offer.

After lunch, Esteban and the client returned to the office, where Lupe greeted them both with a big smile, and sat at her desk, her huge cleavage still on display. Lupe gave them another few minutes to talk in her boss’s office, before again disturbing them with some more papers for Esteban to sign.

This time, Lupe would drop some papers on the floor, and then slowly bend right over to pick them up. It meant her short little skirt rode up completely, her entire ass being exposed for the two men to enjoy staring at for a moment. Lupe took her time collecting the papers from the floor, wiggling her ass, knowing she was putting on a good show for the client.

Eventually, her boss would call it out, “My God, what an ass you got, girl.”

Lupe would once again feign embarrassment, stand up and readjust her skirt.

“Ain’t Lupe got an incredible ass?” Esteban would ask the client chuckling.

If the client was a little more reserved or shy, he would usually at least politely nod. But if he was more confident then he might chuckle along with Esteban, sharing in the humor and perhaps even make a flirty or suggestive comment of his own about Lupe’s incredible body.

Lupe would smile, giggle, and if he had made one, return the client’s flirty comment with one of her own. She would quickly then get Esteban to sign her papers, and he would slap Lupe on the ass. Lupe would then totter out in her high heels, giggling, returning to her desk.

In her boss’s office, Esteban now laid it on the client. If he wasn’t interested in the electronics parts deal Esteban was offering him, then he could simply take a taxi back to the airport alone, no hard feelings.

However, if the client was interested, Esteban told him he should let Lupe escort him back to the airport. Esteban would tell the client that Lupe was ‘a very friendly’ girl, could be ‘extremely accommodating’, and might just convince him of the merits of the proposed deal before his flight home.

Esteban would then lead the client out of his office. Lupe would be waiting for them there at the doorway. Esteban would then say he needed to use the bathroom for a moment, leaving the two of them alone.

Lupe would tell the client what a pleasure it had been to meet him. She would put her hands on his chest, look up at him, and tell him what a handsome, distinguished-looking man he was. She would say what a lucky woman his wife must be to have bagged such a lovely man.

Most of the clients were from America, some from Canada, and others from Latin America. If they were American, Lupe would tell them it had always been her dream to meet a gorgeous American older man. Wherever they were from, Lupe would tell them she had always wanted to meet a lovely man from that particular country. She was boosting their ego and letting them know she was very much interested in them.

Esteban would return from the bathroom and then ask the client, in front of Lupe, if he wanted her to escort him back to the airport. Lupe never had a single guy turn this offer down.

Lupe would then grab a larger handbag from behind her desk, one that her boss called her ‘bag of tricks,’ and lead the client toward the exit.

Lupe told me that these clients fell into three character types.

The first was the very confident type. Often his hands would be all over Lupe’s ass before they even got to the taxi. Once they were on their way, he would immediately ask Lupe about where they could go to spend some alone time. She would suggest the Casa De La Vega motel, and then it was a lot of groping, kissing, and hands in her bra and panties all the way there.

The second type was the semi-confident type. He would follow Lupe into the taxi, but then there might be a moment of awkwardness, where perhaps the guy wasn’t quite sure what was expected of him. In this case, Lupe would simply move to sit in the guy’s lap, and began snogging him. Lupe would then suggest they could continue this further in private at the Casa De La Vega motel, and then it was a lot of kissing and groping of her tits and ass all the way there.

Finally, there was the reserved, or shy type. Once in the taxi, Lupe would shower the guy with compliments about handsome he was, about how much she loved older men, and moved to put his arm around her shoulder. She would then lean over to whisper in his ear, telling him she would love to suck his cock and let him fuck her all afternoon, in any way he wanted. The guy would smile, Lupe would tell the driver to head to the Casa De La Vega motel, and Lupe’s hand would make it into his shorts, and then it was a lot of jerking his cock and playing with his balls all the way there.

Once in the room, whichever character type the guy was, he now knew he was going to get to fuck Lupe. He also knew it was all in private so no one would know anything about it, so he could relax. Now Lupe got to discover exactly what kind of guy they were, and exactly what they liked in bed.

Lupe would tell them to relax for a moment, taking her bag of tricks into the bathroom. She would then change into a sexy set of lingerie she had stashed in the bag. She would return to the room dressed in stocking and suspenders, high heels, tiny little panties, and a bra that further showed off her incredible tits. She would then tease and delight her new lover, slowly stripping for him, and giving him a lap dance.

The guys’ hands would be racing all over her gorgeous firm young body. Lupe would then undress them, sit them down on the side of the bed, get down on her knees on the floor in front of them, and begin sucking their cock.

Lupe said most of these men were married, and she loved entertaining them, knowing their wives would never know what their husband had gotten up to with some busty young slut down in Colombia one afternoon. She told me she loved the look on their face when she stripped for them, their eyes racing from her tits to her ass and back again. She loved looking up at the guy as she sucked him, the look of ecstasy on their face as she lovingly slobbered all over their cock while they groped her huge tits.

Lupe loved to see their expression when they first penetrated her, enjoying the feel of her tight, wet teen twat. Finally, she loved the look on their face when they busted a nut inside her, or more usually over her face and tits. She knew men loved that, and she had fun providing that for them, knowing almost certainly their wives back home would never allow such a thing.

Lupe also said this was the time in her life when she grew to love being with an older man. She was just nineteen years old when this arrangement with her boss began, and the overwhelming majority of the guys she took to the Casa De La Vega motel were in their forties and fifties, and a few in their sixties too. She found them to be better lovers than the younger guys she had been used to, who were always too quick, eager, and selfish. The older man appealed to her as they were much more experienced, did not take her for granted, and really appreciated her efforts to please them.

The older man often wanted to please Lupe, just as much as she wanted to please them. They were generally more patient, skilled, and knowledgeable about the female body than the younger guys she used to see. The younger guys were all very much wham, bam, thank you, ma’am. Not that an older man wasn’t averse to such behavior.

In fact, Lupe explained to me she actually tried to get that out of the guy’s system with round one. They would arrive in the room, she would strip for them, suck them, and let them fuck her in a very frantic and excited fashion. Most of these older married men surely had fantasies for many years of fucking a busty young slut. Lupe was that fantasy, and it was usually too much for a guy the first time around, and she quickly began to understand that.

Lupe said some guys only lasted a couple of minutes, if that, once the actual fucking had begun. Other guys didn’t even make it that far, it was just too exciting, and blew their load in Lupe’s mouth or over her face or tits before the real action had begun.

Some guys thought it was then all over, and that perhaps expected Lupe to start getting dressed to take them to the airport. But Lupe was just getting started.

Lupe would tell them they still had hours before their flight. She knew this as it was usually her job to advise whoever organized the guys’ travel arrangements for them to make sure they booked a flight in the evening. The excuse Lupe gave them was there would be an extensive tour of the factory complex’s facilities in the afternoon. The real reason was so Lupe would have plenty of time in bed with them at the motel.

Lupe would clean up after round one, and often change into a different lingerie outfit, to keep it interesting. She would lie with the guy in bed, kissing and chatting. But she would keep the chat on topic; she knew the guy didn’t want to talk about his family, where he was going on vacation next, politics, or anything like that.

Lupe would chat about sex; what he liked to do, what he’d always wanted to try but never had the chance to do, or never had the nerve to ask. She of course would say she was up for anything, which wasn’t far wrong. She just tried to keep the talk flirty and sexy, keeping the guy horny as fuck.

This was also when she learned the art of oil massage. She would have the guy lie on his front, and sit astride him, massaging his back and shoulders with baby oil, just as she was doing as she told me these incredible secrets. She would cover her tits in oil and slide them up and down his back.

Whilst massaging them she would tell sexy stories from her past, like when she had been spit-roasted by the two guys in the motel back in Medellin. It just kept the guy interested and thinking he was with a real slutty girl.

Lupe would then have them turn over onto their back. Often her efforts had had the desired effect already and the guy was back to full stiffness. Other guys took a little longer, and she would slide her oily tits up and down their chest, over their face, and all over their cock and balls. That usually did the trick.

Some guys then wanted more of the same that they had gotten in round one, so Lupe happily sucked them like a slut, and then got pounded like one again. She loved playing little Miss Lupe the slut, as that was what men wanted. She said they wanted a busty slut, dressed up in sexy lingerie, stripping, sucking, fucking, and willing to do whatever the man desired. That made them happy, and that made her happy too.

But a lot of the older guys wanted round two a little different. Now they wanted to make love to Lupe. They would take their time, with lots of foreplay focused on her.

Lupe told me she would never forget a Mr. Brooks from California. He asked Lupe to sit on his face, which she had never done before. But after twenty minutes of Mr. Brooks lapping at her pussy and licking her clit, she was screaming in pleasure, sopping wet, and coming on his face. It was obviously a wonderful memory for her.

Lupe said a lot of these older men really knew how to make her come with their fingers and tongues, and they enjoyed making her climax like this. During round two she would often find herself sitting on a guy’s face, enjoying the pleasure of an older married man lapping at her pussy as she wailed and squealed in delight. She would then thank them by sucking their cock again.

Then it was usually on to more sex, but not the urgent, lustful pounding of round one. This was much more like making love. These older guys wanted to look in her eyes, and kiss her face to face as they slowly, expertly fucked her again. Lupe loved this, and would often climax again as she was already so wet.

Eventually, the guy would come too, usually shooting his load inside her, as they were both in a more romantic mood than before when he had perhaps sprayed it across her face or down her throat. Lupe would then cuddle up with the guy, usually while he took a well-earned nap.

These types of men were her favorite. She enjoyed teasing them in the taxi and the office. Then she loved playing the slut, stripping for them, sucking them, and getting royally screwed. Then she adored the more romantic second round, where the guy pleasured her and made love to her.

For most guys, that was usually that, as they then got showered with Lupe, got dressed, and she would then escort them back to the airport.

However, some guys would try for a third bout of sex with Lupe. She would happily give a massage, or suck them, whatever they wanted to get them big and hard again. Some managed it, some didn’t. But even those that couldn’t get it up certainly appreciated Lupe’s efforts to try.

Lupe noticed that the guys who could manage a third-round usually seemed to ask for something in particular. They wanted to fuck Lupe in the ass. It seemed, that for these guys, the first round was about fucking a busty slut, and the second round had been much more sensual, even romantic. But it appeared if they could manage a third go then they wanted that busty young slut to return, and Lupe was more than happy to oblige.

Sometimes the guy wanted to be on top, but often, he wanted to fuck her in the ass doggy style. Lupe’s first anal experience with Mr. Morales had been slightly uncomfortable. But as she got fucked by more and more men like this, Lupe got more accustomed to it, more experienced.

Eventually, she got to enjoy it. Her favorite position for anal sex was doggy style too, as it allowed her to reach back and flick at her clit, whilst the guy enjoyed her tight little ass.

By this time, Lupe’s afternoon fun was turning to early evening naughtiness, as she got her ass pounded, and her ass cheeks slapped. Eventually, the guy would come yet again, shooting his load deep inside her, or pulling out to spray it over her back and dribble all over her stunning young, firm ass.

Then once again, after cleaning up, Lupe would escort the guy back to the airport for his flight home.

Lupe said this whole deal between her and her boss Esteban was very, very successful. On just a couple of occasions, the guy Lupe escorted to the office made her feel uncomfortable, and so she would discreetly let Esteban know she would not be taking the guy back to the airport, which her boss was fine with.

But every single time Lupe did escort the guy back to the airport, with her fun little detour via the Casa De La Vega motel, the guy always called Esteban to confirm the proposed sale. It meant her boss kept his job and even received a raise himself, and Lupe got her bonus checks too.

In fact, after a while the factory couldn’t keep up with all the extra international sales Lupe and Esteban had managed. They had to put on a late shift and hire more staff to man it, to cope with the demand. Eventually, the company even built an extension annex to the factory floor to house more manufacturing equipment to keep up with all the new orders. Lupe told me that whenever she walked through that factory extension, she would smile to herself, knowing it was her tits and ass that had built it.

In all, Lupe said she had worked at the factory for two and a half years. She had previously told me that Esteban would usually arrange for her to escort a client from the airport at least once a month, occasionally twice monthly. From that, I figured that Lupe had slept with between thirty to forty men at the Casa De La Vega motel during that time.

Lupe told me about two-thirds of the men were western from the US, Canada, and Europe, with the rest from Latin America. It meant there were men from all over the world who had known Lupe intimately; yet another fact my uncle had no idea about.

“It sounds like you certainly enjoyed your time in Bogota,” I told her, as she had spoken with such affection about it. She had also given me another raging hard-on.

“Oh, I loved it,” Lupe giggled, still massaging oil into my back and buttocks, “I was young, free, single, and sexy. I had a great job that was pretty easy, well paid, and with short hours. And I got to have lots and lots of great sex too, what more could a girl ask for?”

“Well, I’m sure all those older married men think of you very fondly, even now,” I told her.

“Yes, I’m sure you’re right,” Lupe replied, “Bogota was where I learned to love being with an older man, and it lasted all through my twenties.”

“And now?” I asked.

“Well, I still love entertaining older men, as you have frequently witnessed,” Lupe giggled, “But I guess around thirty I started to renew my interest in young men like yourself.”

“Is that right?” I smirked.

“Yeah, their gorgeous firm butts…” Lupe murmured, rubbing oil into my ass cheeks.

Lupe took my arm and turned me over onto my back to face her as she knelt on the bed between my legs.

“And their lovely, muscular, chests and arms…” she continued, rubbing oil into my torso and biceps.

Lupe grinned, blowing me a kiss.

“And their athletic, strong thighs…” she resumed, rubbing oil into my legs.

“Mmm,” I mumbled.

“But most of all, I love their big, young, thick, hard cocks,” Lupe grinned, as she began stroking the length of my shaft and running her thumb over the head.

With her other hand, Lupe began fondling my balls.

“I love how much stamina a young guy has,” Lupe purred, “And how even after shooting his load, I can get him all big and hard again in no time at all.”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” was all I could manage, as I reached to grope her huge tits.

“Well, Mr. Jack, me telling you all about my past has really got you worked up, huh?” Lupe grinned.

I nodded, reaching forward further, wanting to suck on those amazing boobs. But Lupe pushed me back, so my head rested on the pillows.

“Well, I just want you to lie back, relax, and close your eyes,” Lupe instructed.

I did exactly as I was told.

“Now, I want you to imagine you’re in a room at the Casa De La Vega motel, and a nineteen-year-old little miss Lupe is about to suck you dry,” she purred.

I kept my eyes closed, and felt Lupe’s warm, wet mouth envelope my raging-hard cock, as she began to expertly suck me.

The only thing I could hear was the lovely wet sounds of Lupe’s slurping and sucking.

What an incredible woman she was.

Thankfully, Lupe still had plenty of adventures planned for the future, and I wanted to continue to be a part of them.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments