Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I continue the tale of how I got involved in the amazing sexual exploits of Lupe, my uncle’s second wife when I stayed at their guesthouse on the Pacific coast of Colombia.

I had travelled to Colombia on my first paid photography assignment after graduating from university. I was staying in a small remote town, as my uncle had moved there from the UK many years ago, and had bought a guesthouse.

My Uncle Gerry was almost sixty, and I was stunned on arrival at the guesthouse to meet his wife Lupe, who was in her mid-thirties. She was gorgeous, with an incredible busty, curvy figure. For a young twenty-three-year-old guy like myself, I considered her the best MILF I had ever seen.

On my first full day there, I caught Lupe having sex with one of the other guests. She had certainly been enjoying herself and had also worked out that I had been spying on her. Lupe later explained that my uncle’s financial situation was dire and that she had made a financial agreement with the only two other guests. Lupe would sleep with them twice a week for an increase in the rent.

Lupe had then asked if I wanted to make a similar arrangement with her, which I absolutely did. Of course, these arrangements had to be kept secret from my uncle. Since then, I had already enjoyed sex with Lupe on numerous occasions.

But then I had spied on one of the guests with a different woman, Lupe’s friend Izzy. It later became clear that Izzy also ran a guesthouse on the other side of town, and that once-a-month Lupe and Izzy swapped over, and ‘serviced’ each other’s guests.

Izzy, a gorgeous busty blonde Latina MILF, had visited me in my room on a couple of occasions to service me since. I had even spied on Izzy and Lupe as they together had entertained six young men at the same time during an epic gangbang session.

Just recently I had been in bed with Lupe, and she had told me about numerous sexual adventures she had participated in during her youth…

 

Lupe’s stories from when she had lived in Medellin, and later in Bogota were incredible. They had turned me on like crazy. It was amazing what a very busy young lady she had been.

I had heard all about her sucking off her boss at her first job in Medellin when she was just eighteen years old, how she had gotten her first spit-roasting by her then-boyfriend and his pal. Lupe had also told me at great length how her boss at her second job when she moved to Bogota, arranged for her to fuck clients visiting their manufacturing company at a nearby motel to boost sales. It was now abundantly clear exactly how Lupe had gotten so experienced in what men wanted in bed.

What was also amazing to me was that Lupe was now in her mid-thirties, and yet I had only heard about her sexual adventures up until she was almost twenty-two years old. What more incredible tales did she have to tell?

But I knew Lupe liked to change things up every time she bedded me, so I didn’t expect to have another ‘tell-all’ session again next time, but perhaps I would hear more from Lupe’s past one day.

The day after Lupe had told me all about her wild youth, she came to my room briefly to tell me that Izzy wanted to see me down at her guesthouse on the other side of town the next day.

So the following day I got up early and got as much work done as I could, as it sounded like I wasn’t going to get much done in the afternoon. Around 12.30 pm I borrowed my uncle’s scooter and rode over to Casa Rosita, the guesthouse Izzy ran with her husband.

Before I approached the building, I took a good look from across the street, making sure Izzy’s husband Emiliano wasn’t sitting in the reception office. Gladly there was no sign of him, although I could see Izzy inside at the front desk.

Izzy greeted me as I arrived. She was dressed in a tight white blouse and black skirt and confirmed her husband was not around as he was at work, and would be until late this evening. From that information, I wondered if I was perhaps here to spy on Izzy with one of her long-term renters.

“So… what are we doing?” I asked.

“What are we doing?” Izzy giggled, “I need a good fuck honey, that’s what.”

Izzy explained she only had one long-term renter staying in the guesthouse at the moment. She had given him his weekly session a few days ago, but then he had gone out of town for the next week or so.

It sounded to me like Izzy had no one to play with. Apparently, I was a booty call, or more accurately a young cock-delivery. It was something I was more than happy to be for her today.

Izzy handed me a key to a room up on the top floor and told me to go and get my ass into bed, and she would be up shortly.

I headed on up the stairwell to the third floor. When I thought about it, Casa Rosita was more like a cheap hotel than a guesthouse. Lupe and my Uncle’s place, Casa Madre, was a more traditional style guesthouse, where almost half the property was a home for them, and then there were just a few rooms available to rent to guests. But Izzy’s place had so many rooms and was laid out more like a traditional motel around a courtyard, although still maintained a separate living area for her and her husband around the back of the property.

Izzy had told me previously that she had fought to keep her business classed as a guesthouse, rather than a hotel, with the local authority, as it meant she paid lower business taxes. The property had originally been much smaller, just two storeys high and just one wing. But the previous owner had managed to add two new floors to the original wing, and then years later build a matching four-storey second wing.

The local government assessor had visited the property a few years ago, telling Izzy it would have to be re-classed as a hotel. But Izzy took the assessor into one of the rooms, stripping off, sucked and fucked his brains out, and he suddenly had a change of heart. Now every April the assessor came by for Izzy to entertain him for the afternoon, and her hotel-looking business would get classified as a guesthouse for yet another year.

I let myself into room thirty-one, undressed, and climbed into bed. A few minutes later the door opened, and Izzy appeared, wearing a tiny red bikini, black high-heeled shoes, a huge grin, and nothing else.

The next ten minutes were a bit of a blur. It was obvious Izzy was very horny, and desperately wanted some young cock to get off quickly.

Izzy immediately removed her bikini, and got on her hands and knees in front of me on the bed, and sucked my cock to full hardness. Then she sat astride me and began riding my cock, her wet pussy urgently sliding up and down my shaft. I played with her big bouncing breasts, as she whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

Izzy said my name and then moaned something at me in Spanish, which I didn’t understand.

“What’s that?” I panted.

“Jack, I fucking love young cock,” Izzy repeated, in English this time, “Fucking love your gorgeous big, hard dick.”

I moved my hands to Izzy’s hips, encouraging her as she furiously bounced on my cock. Izzy’s cries became louder and louder as she got closer to her pleasure destination. She looked incredible, and I felt I wasn’t going to last much longer either, but told myself I had to hold on until this amazing MILF had reached orgasm.

Thankfully, after a minute more of Izzy’s bouncing, and me thrusting up into her, I could tell she was very, very close.

“Ah, fuck, fuck, yesssss…” Izzy cried out as she finally climaxed, and collapsed on top of me.

I was still in a very excited state as Izzy lifted herself up a little to pull my cock from her sopping wet pussy. I was still very close to coming, although I’m not sure Izzy knew how close. She began slowly jerking my cock in her left hand.

“You’re such a good fuck, honey,” Izzy panted, grinning up at me, “You can get me off so fast. What do you want to do now?”

“Ah, fuck,” was all I could manage.

“Don’t worry, my husband won’t be back until late this evening,” Izzy purred, her huge breasts pressed against my thighs as she continued to slide her hand over the head of my cock, “You can fuck me all afternoon, baby. You can do whatever you want.”

That was too much for me, as the thought of all the dirty, naughty things I wanted to do to her body raced through my mind. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at Izzy’s tits.

A moment later I groaned, and erupted, spunking all over Izzy’s amazing boobs. She giggled but seemed a little surprised I had shot my load so quickly. I usually lasted a little longer in round one, getting to fuck Izzy in at least a few positions before coming.

But Izzy had fucked me with such urgency and intensity, she had got me all worked up. The knowledge that I was going to get to spend all afternoon in bed with this incredible, busty, married MILF had then sent me over the edge, far quicker than I would have liked.

Izzy cleaned herself up with a towel, then cleaned me up too.

“Don’t worry, baby. We’ve got all afternoon,” Izzy told me, grinning, “I’ll have you all big and hard again in no time.”

With a body like hers, she wasn’t lying.

“Why don’t you turn over, and I’ll give you a massage?” Izzy asked.

I did as I was told. Izzy grabbed some baby oil she had hidden away in a drawer in the cabinet by the side of the bed. She then sat astride my ass and began rubbing oil into my back.

I looked over my shoulder at her. It was quite a sight, this gorgeous busty lady, in her late ‘dirty thirties’, sitting astride me wearing nothing but her high heels and a smile. She rubbed oil into her huge firm tits, grinning down at me. I wondered what her husband would think if he could see her now.

“You know, Lupe told me she gave you a massage like this after fucking you the other day?” Izzy said as I nodded, enjoying the feel of her slippery hands on my shoulders, “She said she had told you all about what a naughty young girl she had been in her youth?”

“Yeah, she did,” I replied, smiling.

“What kind of things did she tell you?” Izzy enquired, seemingly intrigued.

“Well, a gentleman never tells, does he?” I replied, smiling back at Izzy over my shoulder.

It seemed Lupe had told Izzy that she had gotten me all big and hard again between sessions by telling me the sexy stories of her youth, but had not actually shared any of those tales with her friend. I decided if that were so, I should not be the one to spill the beans, even if Izzy was obviously a very close friend of Lupe. It should be up to Lupe if she wanted to share information like that with her ‘bestie’.

“I suppose not,” Izzy giggled, “But did it have the desired effect?”

“Oh, very much so,” I replied.

I sensed an opportunity here and decided to act.

“We had an incredible fuck after she told me all her naughty stories,” I told Izzy.

“Is that right?” Izzy chuckled, as her oily tits bounced on her chest.

“Perhaps you should tell me some of the incredible tales of young Isabel?” I asked, grinning, “I’m sure there must be some?”

“There are,” she nodded.

“I’m sure hearing them would have me back in action in no time,” I told her.

Izzy giggled, then considered my proposal for a moment. Finally, she leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“If I do, you have to promise not to tell anyone. Ever. You understand?” Izzy said, “You’d have to promise me.”

I nodded.

“I can’t risk the possibility of my husband finding out. He thinks I was a good catholic girl in my youth, you know?” Izzy explained, “You promise me, Jack?”

“I promise,” I replied.

I think the fact Izzy had not gotten any information about what Lupe had told me went a long way to convince her she could trust me. That I wasn’t going to tell Lupe or anyone else about what she might disclose.

“Well, where to start?” Izzy said as she returned to rubbing my shoulders, “I suppose I should start back when I lived in Cali.”

So began the incredible, sexy tales of Izzy’s youth.

Izzy told me she had been brought up on the outskirts of a town called Santander De Quilichao, which was about two hours’ drive south of the city of Cali. Her father and mother were involved in the farming industry, and she had enjoyed a happy if rather impoverished childhood.

After finishing her schooling, she fairly quickly moved to the city of Cali. She had a friend whose family lived there, and she slept on the sofa in their living room for a few months.

She had a few different jobs in those first few months away from her parents. She worked in a factory, in a retail store, and later as a receptionist’s assistant in a small hotel.

However, to earn some extra money, she got a second job working in the evenings at weekends at a nightclub. It was the best, and most expensive nightclub in town. She initially worked as a ‘door girl’, welcoming customers through the entrance. The club always had one or two pretty young girls at the front door, encouraging people to come in, so with Izzy’s looks she fit right in.

After a couple of weeks, the manager changed Izzy’s job to become a ‘bottle girl’. She would go from table to table, trying to sell customers on the nightclub’s bottle service. If the customer bought the expensive bottles of champagne or spirits she was selling, she would sit and chat with them.

If the customer, who were usually rich men, showed some interest in a particular girl, or even a group of girls in the club, Izzy would go and speak to them on the client’s behalf and invite them over to his table for drinks. It kept the client happy, and she sold more drinks for the club.

If the client tipped her well, Izzy would sit with them a little longer to chat and keep them company. If they tipped really well, she would stand next to them as they sat at the bar or at their table, and allow their hands to go wandering around her body as they chatted. Izzy would always wear a very short, tight skirt, and a top that would show off plenty of cleavage.

Izzy would stand there, innocently chatting, seemingly oblivious as the guy’s hand patted or even groped her ass. This would happen regularly. Izzy didn’t mind getting felt up, as it was pretty dark in the club, so no one else would notice it was going on. It made her feel attractive, desirable, and wanted.

Most of the men feeling her up were older than her. She was just twenty years old, and most of her clients were over forty and successful businessmen. They had to be to afford the expensive drinks at the club and also to be able to give Izzy generous tips.

Some of the men were married too, Izzy could tell. That just made it feel even more special to Izzy. These guys were feeling up a young woman in a public place, they could be discovered, and they were taking a risk. Izzy enjoyed the feeling of a married older man taking a risk, just so he could get to squeeze her lovely firm young ass.

But occasionally it went further, Izzy told me. Lots of guys would ask for her number, ask for a date, or ask to take her home that night, but she generally refused. However if the client tipped her very big indeed, or if she just liked the guy, then she would go home with him that night.

She wasn’t really interested in dating, or a relationship at that time. But a one-night stand now and again she found fun. Most of the guys she left the club with were older than her, and she enjoyed how they treated her both in and out of bed.

Izzy enjoyed learning all the naughty things older men wanted to do to a gorgeous busty young woman if they got the chance, just like Lupe had at a similar age. Izzy would always go back to their place, as she couldn’t take them back to the sofa she was sleeping on in the living room of her friend’s family. If the guy was married, he would take her to one of the local hotels for the night.

Izzy loved men, she had discovered, and loved being with them, making them happy. But she didn’t like the jokes and the stares she would get from the club staff, and particularly the other ‘bottle girls’. Izzy wanted a fresh start and needed to find something where she could be more sexual, but without all the hassle and judgment from others who should just mind their own business. Her solution, I discovered, was intriguing.

One day she quit her job at the club, plus her day job too. She got on a bus and moved to Bogota, again just as Lupe had done. I wondered if they were ever in Bogota at the same time, if they had ever walked past each other on the street somewhere. Izzy rented her own place this time, as she had a nice little nest egg of cash from all her tips at the club back in Cali.

What Izzy had decided to do in Bogota was certainly going to allow her to be more sexual and in a more socially acceptable way. She got a job at a strip club, one of the biggest in town.

Izzy began again as a ‘door girl’, greeting customers as they entered, getting them seated, and calling over the waitress to take their orders. But she immediately began badgering the manager to let her take a shot at being on stage, stripping off for the audience of local men. The manager agreed Izzy had the body and looks for it, but told her she didn’t have any experience of dancing up on stage at all.

The strip club was fairly high-end, and only wanted girls who could really dance and put on a show, not just show off their bodies. Izzy watched the other girls every night for a couple of weeks and spoke to the strippers backstage trying to get tips on how she might come up with an act to satisfy the manager. But the other girls weren’t terribly helpful, as they didn’t really want another girl taking their spots on stage, and potentially tips from customers.

But just watching them on stage gave Izzy enough information. After practicing in her rented room a few times, she felt she had the confidence to go back to the manager and ask for her shot on stage. The manager, whose name was Dario, agreed and told her to come to the club one morning when the club was closed and no one else was around for an audition.

Izzy got on stage and did a fairly energetic dance, in a tiny outfit, pieces of which she removed during her routine until she was eventually naked except for her high heels. Dario seemed fairly happy with her efforts and asked her into the back office to chat some more. Izzy got dressed and made her way back into the office, but found Dario sat at his desk, with his jeans around his ankles, jerking himself off.

“Come here and suck it, you fucking busty blonde bitch,” Dario ordered.

Izzy was horrified, not by the sight of Dario and his rather large, erect dick, but by the way he spoke to her. She looked in disgust at him and walked out, saying nothing.

Dario was an asshole, and she wasn’t going to humiliate herself with him to get what she wanted.

Izzy continued working the door for a few more days. Dario ignored her, so it seemed obvious to Izzy there was no way she was going to get her chance on stage here. There were a couple of other strip clubs in town, maybe she could try out and audition there?

But late one evening the owner of the club arrived. Izzy had never met him before. He was an older man in his early sixties, and quite pleasant. He came and watched the show on stage for an hour or so, and Izzy would pass by his table several times and chat with him.

Before he left, Izzy told the owner, whose name was Lorenzo, that she wanted to audition for him as a stripper. Lorenzo said she should go through Dario, but Izzy pleaded with him that she really wanted to audition for Lorenzo ‘personally and privately’. Lorenzo agreed and said he would come by the club the next morning, and Izzy could dance for him then.

The following day, Izzy was a little nervous as she arrived at the club. It was all closed up and the door locked, but Lorenzo soon arrived and let her in. She went in the back and got changed into her skimpy outfit, and then came out on stage. She was relieved to see it was just Lorenzo sitting in the front row, and there was no sign of Dario or anyone else.

Izzy put on her music, and did her dance routine, stripping off just as she had done for Dario. Lorenzo seemed to love it, clapping at the end and telling Izzy she was truly wonderful. Izzy gathered up her outfit from the floor, but before she could put it back on, Lorenzo called her over to his table.

Izzy sat with Lorenzo, completely naked. He chatted with her for some time about what would be expected of her if she became a stripper at his club. Izzy noticed that Lorenzo couldn’t keep his eyes off her huge boobs and that he seemed to have a growing bulge in his trousers. But Izzy didn’t mind, he was a very polite, pleasant older man, with a cheeky twinkle in his eye.

Lorenzo kept talking about what was expected from his strippers, but Izzy realized he hadn’t actually offered her the job. He was waffling really, and a little nervously. She decided a more direct approach might help seal the deal.

“Lorenzo, isn’t there something else you want to ask me?” Izzy interrupted him, smiling.

“Oh, what’s that, my dear?” Lorenzo replied.

“Well, you can’t keep your eyes off my tits, darling,” Izzy grinning, “Did you want to play with them?”

“Oh, yes,” Lorenzo sighed, “Very much so.”

Izzy took Lorenzo’s hands and placed them on her breasts. He grinned as he groped and massaged them, running his fingers over her nipples repeatedly. Izzy reached to grip the bulge in Lorenzo’s trousers, as she moved closer to whisper in his ear.

“You know, we could get these pants off, and you could play with my tits while I suck your dick,” Izzy purred, “Would you like that?”

Lorenzo nodded, smiling, unbuckling his trousers and pulling them down to reveal his fully erect cock. Izzy gripped it in her hand.

“Could we say that after I make you come, we would have an agreement?” Izzy asked as Lorenzo’s hands returned to her tits.

Lorenzo nodded.

“That I would have a permanent slot on stage. Every night?” Izzy pressed, making sure Lorenzo couldn’t wiggle out of an agreement afterward on a technicality.

Again, Lorenzo nodded.

“But how? I mean there are no spare slots on stage right now. They’re all taken,” Izzy grinned, as Lorenzo moved to start kissing and sucking her nipples.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to make room,” Lorenzo mumbled, in between mouthfuls of tit-flesh.

“Yes, but who?” Izzy again pressed him, wanting to get a proper agreement out of her boss, one he couldn’t weasel out of later.

“Well, looking at the girls on stage last night, I guess it will have to be Patty,” Lorenzo panted, “Her ass has gotten fatter and a little saggy recently.”

Patty was a woman in her early forties, and Izzy agreed her ass was a little too saggy to still be up on stage showing it off every night.

“So, it’s decided? You’ll let Patty go? And give me her slots on stage?” Izzy asked, grinning down at Lorenzo, his face half hidden between her boobs.

“Yes, dear, I will,” Lorenzo agreed, “It’s a shame, Patty was one of my best girls, but that was many years ago. You know she used to have a really fabulous ass. But I suppose age catches up with us all, and I know you’re going to be even more popular than she ever was.”

Izzy was very pleased with herself, she had gotten exactly what she wanted. Plus, Patty had three good slots a night, one at 8.30 pm, one at 9.15 pm, and another at 10.45 pm. They were nicely spaced out to give Patty, and now Izzy, plenty of time to get extra tips to sit with customers and get them to buy drinks for her, which she would also get a slice of.

“Mmm, that’s what I wanted to hear,” Izzy purred. “So you’ll tell Dario to replace Patty on the rota with me then?”

Izzy didn’t want to deal with Dario and preferred Lorenzo to sort the new arrangement out with him.

“Yes, my dear, I’ll speak to him,” Lorenzo mumbled again as he sucked on Izzy’s tits, “I’ll let Patty work tonight, and you can take her slots from tomorrow. Don’t worry, this will be our little secret.”

“Even from your wife?” Izzy giggled, taking Lorenzo’s hand and tapping his wedding ring.

“Oh, especially from my wife, my dear,” Lorenzo chuckled, as he took Izzy’s head in his hands, and guided her down to his cock.

Izzy grinned, as he guided his cock into her open, willing mouth. She began slowly sucking him, as his hands moved to play with her tits again.

“If we’re speaking of secrets, and my wife, I’ll tell you one about her, if you like,” Lorenzo panted, relaxing.

Izzy nodded as she massaged his balls, and ran her lips up and down his shaft.

“Many, many years ago I owned a strip club in Monteria, and a young woman started work stripping there. She had the best tits I had ever seen,” Lorenzo explained, “And it wasn’t long before I had her sucking my cock in the back office every night. She was so wonderful I ended up marrying her.”

“Naughty boy,” Izzy giggled in between mouthfuls of cock.

“But I’m afraid her tits are old and saggy now, not like your amazing breasts, my dear. It’s a shame. Nothing lasts forever,” Lorenzo lamented.

“Is this your way of telling me you’re looking for a new wife?” Izzy giggled.

“No, no,” Lorenzo chuckled, “I love my wife, I truly do, but I just can’t resist a blowjob from a young busty beauty now and again. I hope we can do this again sometime, my dear. Don’t worry, it won’t be too often, maybe just once a month?”

Izzy began sucking Lorenzo’s balls, seeing what else he might offer her for this new arrangement.

“I’ll give you carte-blanche here to do whatever you want, my dear,” Lorenzo explained, “If you’re late for work you won’t get fined like the other girls. Or if you need to leave early with someone perhaps, as an example?”

Lorenzo was saying he was basically going to turn a blind eye to any errant behavior, or if Izzy picked up a customer and went home with him, which was definitely not allowed, she wouldn’t be punished. It sounded like a good deal. Izzy looked up at her boss and nodded, smiling, and returned to sucking him off.

Eventually, Izzy’s attentions were too much for Lorenzo, and he shot his load down her throat. He was very grateful to Izzy, thanking her repeatedly, but seemingly unable to let go of her tits, which Izzy thought was very sweet.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

The next night, everything was as Lorenzo had promised. Patty had been let go, with Izzy’s name replacing her on the rota. Izzy had Patty’s slots on stage at 8.30 pm, 9.15 pm, and 10.45 pm just as she had expected.

Izzy made the most of her chance, stripping off in her dance routine, and wowing all the men in the club. She got lots of men wanting to stuff notes into her panties as she danced, and lots of men wanting to buy her drinks in between her stints on stage.

Izzy was very happy with her first few nights working there and made some decent tips. However, Dario had told Izzy on her first night dancing one thing that had angered her. He had said she was not allowed to give private dances up in the VIP rooms. His excuse had been that Izzy was still inexperienced and not ready to give that service yet.

She was constantly asked by guys for private lap dances, but she had to decline. It meant she was losing out on earning better money each night.

Luckily, after a week of this treatment from Dario, Lorenzo the owner came by to check out the show. At the end of the evening, Izzy asked to speak with Lorenzo. He took her back to the little office, where she reminded Lorenzo he had said she could do whatever she wanted, and yet was being prevented from giving private dances.

Izzy knew Dario was just acting out of spite because she had turned him down the previous week.

Lorenzo told her he would speak to Dario, smooth things over, and assured Izzy she would certainly be able to give private dances to customers from tomorrow night. He also told Izzy her stage show was amazing and had heard great comments from the customers in the club about her.

Lorenzo was so nice and charming to Izzy. She locked the office door, pushed Lorenzo back into the chair behind the desk, stripped off for him with a big smile, and gave him another topless blowjob. She wanted to keep him happy and was rather fond of him.

Izzy wondered how many of the other girls had blown Lorenzo the boss. She couldn’t be the only one.

She got the feeling from the way Lorenzo had spoken fondly of Patty, that she must have been in the same position Izzy found herself in now. On her knees in a locked office, topless, sucking the boss off while he grappled with her tits. Although Patty was an older woman now, so perhaps she hadn’t been doing it recently. But surely sometime in the past, Patty had been Lorenzo’s favorite ‘bit on the side’ from his wife, Izzy decided.

Perhaps now Izzy had become Lorenzo’s favorite, she wasn’t sure. But as long as she got free reign in the strip club, it didn’t really matter.

From then on, Izzy had a fabulous time working at the strip club. She was very popular on stage, getting good tips, and was always in demand from guys to buy her drinks. Izzy would constantly get groped by guys when she sat with them at their tables, but she had to politely stop that type of behavior, as it was a public place and strictly not allowed.

Of course, the big money was in performing private lap dances up in one of the VIP rooms, and Izzy was always in demand for these too. She enjoyed stripping off and dancing so seductively for men up in these little rooms, which you reached by a little narrow staircase at the back of the main bar downstairs.

There were three VIP rooms at the top of the narrow staircase. The rooms were fairly small and intimate, nicely furnished, with lots of mirrors on the ceiling and walls, and a plush sofa for the guy to sit on whilst he enjoyed his private dance. Each room had a pole for the girl to twirl and dance around before she stripped off and the action moved to her grinding and bouncing up and down in his lap.

There were rules in these rooms of course. Only one man was allowed into the VIP room, and no groups were allowed. The girl could remove her clothing, but the man could not. The girl could touch the man, but the man could not touch the girl.

Once the song finished, the dance was over, and the guy had to return downstairs to the main bar area.

There was a security guard down in the main bar area, but if any girl was entertaining a guy in one of the VIP rooms, he would stand outside on the narrow staircase. If there were any problems, the girl could shout out and the guard would come in and throw the guy out. None of the rooms had a door, just a thick black curtain that was pulled across to hide what was going on inside.

Some guys would get carried away, or overexcited, or forget themselves, and reach out to touch Izzy when she was dancing for them or grinding her ass on their crotch. Guys would often grab her boobs or her ass, and Izzy would slap their hands away with a smile and continue. If they did it a second time, she would tell them they couldn’t do that, and the dance would be over if they did it again, but would still continue the dance they had paid for. However, if they did it a third time, she would call the security guard, and after being forced to pay his bill, the guy would rather unceremoniously be ejected from the club.

After working at the club for a month or so, however, Izzy realized that both she and the customer could break the rules if a nice big tip was involved. Izzy discovered how other girls were earning extra money in the VIP rooms, over and above the fee for the private lap dance, so why shouldn’t she?

Izzy would let the customer get the first grope in when she was naked and sitting in their lap. Almost all the guys would try at some point, with a body like Izzy’s they just couldn’t help themselves. Instead of slapping away their hands, she would just tell them ‘that would cost extra’. She wouldn’t give them a figure, but most guys immediately reached for their wallet, and as long as the tip they offered was big enough, she would continue the lap dance, but now allowing them to grope her ass, bury their face in her tits, suck on her nipples, and massage and fondle her huge, amazing boobs.

For most guys that was enough. But others wanted to go further. They often unbuckled their trousers and whipped out their cock. Again, Izzy wouldn’t cry out for the guard, but just whisper that that type of thing ‘would cost extra’.

If another big enough tip was offered, Izzy would then allow them to jerk themselves off with one hand, whilst they groped her tits and ass with the other. Izzy would reach for the remote control and get the same song to play on repeat until the guy had finished himself off, so anyone passing on the narrow stairs outside the VIP room wouldn’t be suspicious.

If the guy offered a really big tip, Izzy would put baby oil all over her tits. She would then get down on her knees on the floor between his thighs, and let him fuck her slippery boobs until he shot his load between them.

She would do these services for literally any guy that asked, and came up with the required tip of course. But that was as far as she went, at least with most guys.

But if Izzy really liked the guy, and had good chemistry with him, then she would go further. After letting him get his cock out, she would drop to her knees and happily suck his dick, until the inevitable happened and he shot his load. Izzy would let them come over her tits or in her mouth, but not on her face. Izzy soon learned it took too long to clean herself up and redo her makeup if she took a facial, and therefore might be suspicious to Dario as she had been away from the main bar for too much time, after all, she was only supposed to be up there for the length of one song.

Izzy eventually learned to choose very long songs to dance to up in VIP rooms, like extended dance remix versions, to further allay any suspicions, and increase the time for her guys to be able to get worked up enough to shoot their load.

For guys that were really nice to her, ones that she really liked, that came up with very big tips and were persistent in their requests, Izzy would sometimes go home with a client, and fuck his brains out. It was not technically allowed, but Lorenzo the owner had given Izzy his permission to do as she pleased, so Dario could do nothing to stop it.

Most of the guys Izzy left the club to go back to their place with were older men, just as she had done back at the nightclub in Cali. Some were married of course, and so took her to a hotel. Izzy always had fun and enjoyed being an object of desire, a fantasy woman for these guys.

She also had started amassing a pretty large stash of cash from all her tips, so moved out of her little rented room and leased a proper condo of her own.

Izzy worked at the strip club for the next two years. Every month she gave Lorenzo his ‘special treat’, a topless blowjob in his office at the back of the club. It reminded me of Lupe and her first boss back in Medellin, but of course, I didn’t mention this to Izzy.

I asked her how many guys were lucky enough to get to fuck Izzy’s twenty-one-year-old firm, young huge tits up in the VIP room during that time. Izzy giggled, saying she couldn’t remember, that she certainly hadn’t kept a count. But eventually, she decided that it usually happened twice a week, occasionally more. I figured over two years that was maybe two hundred guys.

Izzy laughed again, saying it seemed a lot, but was probably about right. She did then say however that she had a lot of repeat customers, so it wouldn’t have been two hundred different men.

I asked how many guys she had sucked off in the VIP rooms.

“Ah, Jack likes knowing I was a bit of a slut in my youth, doesn’t he?” Izzy giggled, slapping my ass.

“Absolutely,” I chuckled, grinning, and looking back over my shoulder at her.

Izzy returned to massaging my back and shoulders.

Izzy thought about my question and decided her blowing a guy probably happened once a week or so, but probably not every week. That meant conservatively, Izzy had sucked off maybe eighty guys during her time there, although again, that did not factor in repeat customers. No wonder Izzy was so good at sucking my dick, she had had an awful lot of practice.

Then I asked her how many times she went home with a guy she met at the strip club. Again, Izzy giggled, perhaps slightly embarrassed by my questioning. I told her I thought she was amazing and loved the fact she was such a wonderfully experienced woman, and there was zero judgment in my questions, only admiration.

Izzy liked this and leaned down to kiss me, long and wet.

“Thank you, Jack,” she whispered.

Izzy thought about my question, and eventually decided that she went home with a guy maybe once or twice a month, but likely twice a month the longer she had worked there. Again, I figured conservatively she had slept with maybe forty guys during her two years at the club. Izzy giggled again, saying that sounded about right.

“Now do you want me to continue my story?” Izzy asked, giggling, and slapping me on the ass again.

I nodded, and she returned to massaging my back.

Izzy said toward the end of the second year of working at the club, she pushed the envelope a little in terms of what she was willing to do up in the VIP rooms.

It was a real thrill for Izzy, and she became addicted to this feeling in the last couple of months she worked at the club, actually fucking several men up in the VIP room at different times. But Izzy told me that her thrill addiction would eventually lead to her downfall.

One Friday night a rather popular Colombian singer came into the club with a bunch of his friends. He had several hit songs in the last few years in Colombia. Izzy told me his real name, although as a foreigner here I had never heard of him. To keep his anonymity I shall call him Sergio.

Sergio was in his late thirties, and a rather handsome devil according to Izzy. After Izzy stripped on stage, he beckoned her over to sit at his table. She sat next to him, with his friends surrounding them both. As she drank and chatted with Sergio, wearing just a very tiny, skimpy black bikini, Sergio’s hand moved to caress her back, moving down to her lower back, and eventually the top of her ass.

Izzy raised her ass for a moment, so Sergio could place his hand on the sofa. Izzy then quickly sat back down on Sergio’s hand, allowing him to grope and fondle her ass without anyone else seeing. Of course, all of Sergio’s friends could see what was going on, but that was just fine with Izzy. Sergio was famous for his smooth, deep voice, which Izzy loved.

He was a fairly big star at the time, and lots of other people in the bar were often looking over at his table, trying to get a view of the singer. But amongst Sergio and his friends around the table, Izzy was the center of attention, and she was loving it. Sergio’s best friend seemed to be a little guy called Chico, who kept asking to see Izzy’s tits. Izzy had to keep politely reminding him that sort of thing wasn’t allowed at the tables.

Some of the other strippers in the bar tried to come over and chat with Sergio, but he waved them away.

After an hour or so of drinking with Sergio, it was her turn to dance on stage again. After her performance, she returned to Sergio’s table and asked if he wanted a private lap dance in the VIP room. Sergio told her that he would love that, but asked for his friend Chico to come along too. Izzy really wanted to get the star alone, but Sergio insisted he wanted Chico to tag along.

Izzy of course agreed, leading Sergio up the narrow staircase to one of the VIP rooms. From his table, across the floor, and up the stairs, Sergio’s hand never left Izzy’s ass. Izzy left the VIP room for a moment to sneak Chico in too, hoping no one noticed. She pulled the black curtain across the doorway, to ensure privacy.

Izzy got her extended remix track on the sound system in the VIP room and began dancing for the two guys, twirling around the pole so they both got a good look at her amazing body. Soon her bikini top was discarded to the floor, and then her panties. Now Izzy wore just her stripper heels and a big smile, as she bounced, wiggled, and jiggled her tits and ass as she danced, the sight of which the singer and his friend were certainly enjoying.

Izzy then moved to sit in Sergio’s lap, bouncing and grinding her ass against his groin. Sergio wasn’t shy, and his hands immediately began to grope her tits and ass. At this point, Izzy would usually be slapping the guy’s hands away and telling him that sort of thing would cost extra.

But not tonight; Izzy was quite taken with Sergio. He was handsome and wealthy, Izzy even enjoyed his music. Izzy had enjoyed the feeling of everyone downstairs wanting to chat with Sergio, and yet he had spent all his time and attention on her. Izzy could tell the other girls working the club were jealous that she was the lucky girl Sergio had picked.

She was really enjoying herself, and certainly wasn’t going to ask for extra tips from Sergio up here in the VIP room. She was very happy to allow his hands to roam wherever he wanted. In fact, Izzy was very much hoping Sergio was going to take her back to his place to fuck all night.

Soon Chico got in on the act, and his hands began pawing at her tits and ass too. As Sergio seemed okay with it, Izzy allowed Chico to continue. Izzy didn’t want to spoil Sergio’s mood.

There was lots of filthy talk from the guys, particularly from Chico. Izzy just giggled and went along with it all.

A minute or so later, however, Chico began unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans and boxer shorts. Chico revealed a very large, very thick, erect cock.

“There’s Chico!” Sergio laughed, apparently used to the sight.

Izzy explained to me that Chico means boy in Spanish, but as slang it also meant small. Izzy had assumed he was called Chico because of his small stature but now thought it possible that it was a humorous nickname because he had such a large dick.

Chico then pushed his huge cock into Izzy’s face. Izzy pulled away, but Sergio took her hand, placing it on Chico’s fat dick.

“It’s okay baby,” Sergio reassured her, “I’d just love to watch you suck little Chico.”

For a moment, Izzy felt uncomfortable, as she was not in control of the situation like she normally was. But Sergio obviously wanted a different kind of show, and she wanted to make him happy.

Izzy guessed Sergio and Chico had done this type of thing before, perhaps many times. Izzy decided Chico was so close to the famous singer because Sergio liked watching girls sucking a big dick, and so Chico had become his main man for these types of situations.

Izzy smiled back at Sergio and nodded, took Chico’s dick in her mouth, and began sucking him. He was very big, the biggest she had ever seen at that time, and so Izzy could only get about half his cock in her mouth. Both guys grinned at each other, presumably in the knowledge they figured they had found a girl right up their street. Sergio continued to fondle Izzy’s ass and tits.

After a few minutes of sucking and slobbering over Chico’s cock, Izzy could feel Sergio now become erect, his cock pressing against her ass through his trousers. Perhaps this is what it took to get Sergio going, Izzy wondered. Izzy also wondered what Sergio would want her to do next.

She found out a moment later, as Sergio pulled down his trousers, revealing his erect cock. Izzy couldn’t deny she was a little disappointed, particularly as she really fancied Sergio. His cock was rather small, not tiny exactly, but certainly smaller than average. Compared to Chico, it was like David and Goliath.

“Come here baby,” Sergio purred in that deep, smooth voice of his, which Izzy couldn’t resist.

Izzy turned away from Chico and knelt on the floor in between Sergio’s thighs. She looked up at the singer and grinned, as she took his cock in her mouth and began sucking him. Izzy massaged his balls with her hand as her lips and tongue ran up and down the length of his shaft.

Chico had his hands on Izzy’s ass and hips, but she ignored him, wanting to concentrate all her efforts on the object of her desire. But Chico would not be denied, and gripped Izzy’s hips firmly, pulling her up from her kneeling position. He moved Izzy into a more doggy-style position, with her forearms resting on Sergio’s thighs, and her ass now right in front of him. Chico then got down on his knees behind Izzy, slapping his huge cock across her ass.

“Wait…” Izzy said, coming up for air from sucking Sergio.

“It’s okay baby,” Sergio told her in that irresistible voice of his, as he took Izzy’s head in his hands and guided her mouth back to his cock, “You’re so beautiful. You look amazing.”

“Really?” Izzy replied, smiling, just before Sergio’s cock was pushed back into her mouth.

 “Yeah, baby,” Sergio purred, “And now I really, really wanna watch you take that big dick of his.”

Izzy had never been with two men before, not like this anyway. She’d certainly never been spit-roasted. She had hoped Sergio wanted to take her home with him, and she could spend all night alone with the star.

But she also wanted to make him happy, and it seemed to Izzy this was the only way Sergio could get his rocks off, at least for the moment. So Izzy nodded up at Sergio as she sucked him. He nodded to Chico, and Izzy felt the head of Chico’s huge cock pressing against her pussy lips. Izzy hoped making Sergio happy now meant she would get to go home with him alone later.

Despite the situation being not quite what she had hoped for, and feeling what was happening was not quite in her control, it was still quite exciting, and Izzy was very wet. Therefore it didn’t take long for Chico to slide almost the full length of his huge cock inside her. My god, he was big, the biggest she had ever had. He was soon happily thrusting in and out of her, slapping her ass.

Sergio was loving the sight, grinning from ear to ear, as he watched Izzy spit and slobber over his dick, as she was fucked from behind by Chico. Izzy began to relax and enjoy herself more, perhaps because she wasn’t in control anymore. Perhaps because this was all new, being spit-roasted, being with a famous singer, and enjoying the girth of a very large cock.

It soon became apparent that Sergio wasn’t going to last much longer, as he began panting and moaning.

“Yeah, Chico. Fuck her,” Sergio panted, “Fuck her harder.”

Chico began pumping harder and faster in and out of Izzy, as Sergio groaned louder in response to Izzy’s rapid sucking.

Eventually, Sergio pulled his cock out of Izzy’s mouth. She assumed the position, sticking her tongue out, knowing exactly what he wanted. A moment later Sergio erupted, shooting spurt after spurt of white-hot sperm all over Izzy’s face, lips, and hair.

Izzy smiled, knowing she had made the star happy. She looked up at him and blew him a kiss. Sergio grinned, blowing a kiss back to her.

Izzy then told me this was when this memory turned from a good one to a bad one.

Izzy turned back to look over her shoulder at Chico, smiling, encouraging him. Izzy was aware they had all been up in the VIP room for some time now, and she had better do her best to get Chico to finish as soon as possible.

As she turned her head back toward Sergio, she got a terrible shock. She noticed the thick black curtain across the doorway had been opened slightly. Dario’s face was just visible in the dimmed lights. He was obviously standing out on the narrow staircase and had pulled the curtain aside a little to see what was going on inside.

Izzy had no idea how long he had been there, watching her. She looked up and locked eyes with Dario. He simply stared back at her, coldly. Izzy glanced at herself in the large mirror on the wall.

Now Izzy could see how Dario viewed her. A busty blonde girl, naked on her hands and knees, being fucked from behind with a huge dick by one guy, with spunk dripping from her chin deposited there by another. She suddenly felt ashamed; humiliated. She looked back up to Dario, who shook his head in disgust, turned away, and closed the curtain.

A thousand things raced through Izzy’s mind. Was Dario going to tell anyone about this? Was he going to tell Lorenzo the owner? Was she going to get fired?

Now this situation had become a nightmare for Izzy. Sergio and Chico seemed oblivious; apparently, they hadn’t spotted Dario. Perhaps he had not been there long, but it didn’t matter, the damage was already done.

Thankfully, Chico suddenly finished, pumping his seed deep inside her. Izzy quickly grabbed her bikini and raced to the ladies’ room to clean herself up. She took a shower as quickly as she could, wanting to get back to Sergio.

However, when Izzy returned to the VIP room in a new slinky little black dress, there was no sign of Sergio or Chico. She went down to the main bar area, but again could not see them, and Sergio’s friends at his table had disappeared too.

Izzy asked one of the waitresses what had happened. The waitress told her that apparently, Dario had asked Sergio to pay his bill and leave immediately, and the singer had complied. Izzy guessed Dario had threatened to call the police, over what he had seen in the VIP room. Sex in a public place was strictly not allowed here, as I assumed was the case in most countries.

For the last hour until closing time, Izzy kept a low profile, avoiding Dario the manager. Izzy hadn’t even gotten Sergio’s number, so unless he returned to the club, which now seemed unlikely, she had no way to contact him.

As the last customer from the club left, Izzy decided it would be best if she made a quick exit. She rushed backstage to change her clothes and grab her bag.

But when Izzy returned to the main bar area to leave, she got another nasty surprise. All the main lights were turned on. The other strippers, plus the bar staff and waitresses were sitting around the bar, with Dario standing on the performance stage. They seemed to be waiting for her.

“Ah, here she is everyone,” Dario announced, “A stupid girl who could get this club closed down permanently.”

Dario then went into a rant, telling all the staff what he had witnessed Izzy doing up in the VIP room with Sergio and Chico earlier. He went into nauseating detail. He had obviously been watching Izzy from behind the curtain for a while.

Izzy just stood there in shock, looking around at the other staff, but found no friendly faces. Dario explained how if the authorities were to discover what had happened here tonight, the club would be forced to close, putting all their jobs in peril. On and on he went.

Izzy felt like crying, it was so humiliating. She felt Dario had always had a grudge against her since she turned him down during her audition. He now had some real ammunition against her and was going to use it, but doing it like this was awful. Dario could have had a quiet word with Lorenzo the owner when he next came in, but the club manager had decided to make this all public and messy.

But she bit her lip and stayed strong. Dario’s verbal abuse continued, her colleagues either looked at her with contempt or turned their heads away. Izzy had had enough and began walking to the exit.

“Where do you think you’re going, bitch?” Dario shouted.

Izzy did not reply to his taunt, simply giving him the finger as she pushed open the door and left.

Izzy knew she was fired, and never returned to the club, not even to claim her last week’s wages. She called Lorenzo the owner and apologized to him. He was, as ever, very kind and considerate, and wished her luck, even offering her a job at a smaller club he owned in another city.

But Izzy was done with stripping. She had enjoyed her time working at the club. She’d had a great time, enjoyed the company of lots of nice older men, and made some decent money.

But Izzy also recognized she had gotten carried away in the last couple of months. She had become addicted to pushing the envelope of what she could get away with, and so it was inevitable she would eventually get caught out. It was just a matter of time.

The way Dario had dealt with it still angered Izzy. She had cried when she got home that night, as she had never felt so humiliated. She was mortified that such a private moment had been made so public. But it was done now, she needed to forget about it and move on.

Izzy also decided she had let the situation with Sergio and Chico get way beyond her control. For a moment she had enjoyed the feeling of losing control. If it had been in a private space, in a hotel room somewhere, then it would have been fine. But in a semi-public space, it had been foolish.

Izzy told me she decided to leave Bogota completely. She wanted to do something different and start afresh somewhere new.

As Izzy continued to massage oil into my back and buttocks, I was intrigued to learn more about what a young Izzy had gotten up to. But nothing could prepare me for her next amazing, wild tale…

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors