Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Handy Man - The Reality - Pt. 2

"The handyman wants this MILF as much as she wants him!"

129
19 Comments 19
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation of Jack and Haley's MILF story."

Jack stepped back, surveying the results of his recent efforts, then stole yet another look at the clock. Almost six, and he wondered when she’d be home as she was a little later than usual. He had no illusions of ever realizing the random idea that she’d ever want him, but he enjoyed the few minutes he had with her at the end of his workday.

He wasn’t one to fantasize much, as that only seemed to lead to frustration. It was now almost ten years since his wife died in a car accident, and it saddened him to realize he’d given up trying to replace her. She was an amazing woman and wife, and for years, he couldn’t even think of seeing someone else, but as usual, those feelings subsided with time.

Finally accepting his isolation, he realized he had no idea in today’s world how to go about meeting someone. He’d always hated bars for the smoke, false bravado, and insincere flirting of inebriated patrons. His job provided opportunities, but he always wondered about motives, having been known to be very successful, both in his work and private investments, and he wasn’t sure he could ferret out the golddiggers from the others.

His wife’s sudden death had him questioning his slaving away at a high-pressure job in the financial market. He wondered whether he might be missing something, and his own potential mortality left him feeling like life was passing him by. After getting his investments in order, he gave suitable notice and retired at age fifty.

He didn’t miss the work and its perpetual struggle for more money, not only for his clients but himself as well. He kept an eye on his investments just enough to ensure stability but otherwise left the financial world behind, yet found he had too much time on his hands without the ten to twelve-hour days to mark time.

He’d always been interested in woodworking, having learned from his father from a very young age and did many of his home improvements himself. A neighbor lamenting the sorry state of tradesmen needed for a project had him offering his services, and finally, he was spending time on something he enjoyed that helped out a friend as well.

And so his handyman business was born. He worked primarily for neighbors where his reputation quickly spread, but he ensured they understood that he wouldn’t work to a deadline or every day. In exchange, they got quality work at an unheard-of price, as he wasn’t doing it for the money.

An added benefit was meeting new people, even making a few casual friends, which made him wonder if he might find some female companionship. As his customers were in a similar financial position as himself, those motives were no longer a worry, so he opened up a bit in hopes of meeting someone.

Waiting for Haley to get home, he recalled some of the ‘opportunities’ he’d had due to his new job. One woman, much older than he had repeatedly made her availability painfully apparent, and he shuddered again as he had then to think of it.

In another instance, he was installing some crown molding throughout a young, married woman’s home. He’d gone to his truck to retrieve a tool and returned to the bedroom to find her lying naked on the bed, knees up and legs spread, blatantly offering herself for their mutual pleasure. He smiled when he recalled the reason why he took her up on her offer. She was very attractive and sexy, but the feature that had his tongue buried in her slit was her hairless pussy, a new experience for him. They both enjoyed his mid-afternoon snack and came several times in different ways during their one-day­-stand.

His reverie was interrupted by the sound of the garage door opener doing its job. A minute or two later, Cindy and Evan were again running into the house with childish glee, greeting him with ‘Hi, Mr. Jack!’ Cindy went to her bedroom while Evan gave him the ‘high-five’ Jack had taught him.

“Hello, Jack,” she said as she leaned against the door opening into the great room where he worked. He paused enough for her to notice him looking at her with a smile that said he liked what he saw.

“Hi, Haley,” he said, stepping out of her line of vision, adding, “What do you think?”

“Wow! It’s perfect! You do such good work,” she said, the unintended double entendre of the work she wished he’d do on her a pleasant distraction.

“Thank you! I’ll finish on Thursday,” he said, his disappointment barely showing.

“Oh? Um. That’s great! Yeah,” she stammered, her feelings more apparent.

“Is something wrong?”

“No! No, nothing. It’s just,” she started and wondered whether she should continue. Throwing caution to the wind, she said, “It’s just that it’s been kinda nice having an adult to talk to when I get home.” Both worried and hopeful that he’d see past her over-simplification of her feelings, she returned his smile.

“So, how’re the kids doing in school,” he asked, changing the subject, acutely unsure how to continue the other discussion.

They talked for a while about the kids, her job, and the new staircase he’d built, but eventually, it was time for him to clean up and leave. Again, there was a pregnant pause at the door, both wishing they could be more forthcoming about their feelings.

As predicted, Thursday saw the completion of the project, and he waited for over an hour for her to come home, with the excuse of getting paid, but he really just wanted to see her again, not sure if he ever would again.

The usual process of the kitchen door opening to the excited kids greeting him as they ran to their rooms ensued, but Haley was on the phone when she walked into the room, smiling at Jack as an unspoken ‘hello.’

“Yes, I understand. No, it’s fine! These things happen. No, you just take care of yourself and get better,” she finished, pressing the ‘end’ button on the call, adding a simple ‘Damn!’ before dropping the phone in her bag.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

“Yeah. Um. Hi, Jack,” she said, forgetting for a second the thoughts that preceded the phone call; Jack would be done and gone today.

“Anything I can help with?” he offered, hoping for any excuse to see her again.

“No. No, but thanks for offering. It’s just that I have this important client meeting tomorrow, right after work, that includes dinner, and I won’t get home till late. I had my usual babysitter lined up, but she’s sick and can’t do it now. I’ll have to leave the meeting to my colleagues.”

“I’ll do it!” he offered.

“Oh, I can’t ask you. Um. Thanks for offering, but …”

“Really, Haley. I would be happy to do it for you! I know how to take care of kids. Cindy and Evan seem to like me okay. Why not?”

“It’s not just taking care of them at night. You’d have to pick them up from daycare, feed them, and get them to bed,” she said, wondering why she was trying to talk him out of it.

“Look, I’d have to take them for some fast food because you don’t want them eating what I eat,” he started with a laugh. “The rest is easy. Please? I want to do it for you!”

A smile started forming on her face as she hoped against hope that his offer was more than just trying to be helpful.

“Are you sure?” she said, giving him one more chance to get out of it and getting a ‘Yes!’ they went through the schedule and instructions, including telling the kids that Mr. Jack would pick them up tomorrow.

They both forgot about the staircase and his final payment as they went to the door for him to leave. This time, she gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek, showing her appreciation for getting her out of a jam and getting an affectionate smile in return.

Opting to take a second outfit to change into for dinner, Haley went to work dressed for casual Friday but carried a bag with her change of clothes. She had to set her boss’s mind at ease when he thought she might attend the dinner in jeans and a casual blouse, and when she did change, his eyes popped out of his head at the sight of her in a shapely black dress that showed her female assets to their best advantage.

The dinner and meeting with the potential client went well, and it looked like they’d be getting their business. She was pleased with the outcome, but as she drove home, her professional excitement was replaced by the anticipation of seeing Jack. If she was honest, it was him she’d dressed for, not the client, and the unique opportunity of them being alone, with the kids already in bed, had not escaped her notice.

Jack was also aware of the situation, and though he had little hope of landing someone only a few years older than his daughter, he saw no harm in dressing as though he might. Wearing casual slacks that fit him well, with a silk shirt untucked and an extra button or two open, he hoped he looked sexy without going overboard.

She said she’d be home between nine and nine-thirty, and it was closer to the half-hour when the usual sound of the garage door opening signaled her arrival. Sitting in a leather wing chair, he turned the TV off and tried to look casual. The butterflies started when he heard the kitchen door open.

Haley hesitated for a few seconds before entering the kitchen from the garage, questioning whether she was doing the right thing. There was no question she wanted Jack, but did he want her? She took a deep, cleansing breath, opened the door, and entered the great room.

“Hi, Jack,” she said calmly, noticing he’d forgone the work clothes she’d always seen him in and hoped his more attractive ‘maleness’ meant what she wished.

“Hi, Haley,” he replied as he turned toward her, practically jumping out of the chair when he saw her. “My God, Haley! You look gorgeous!” he said, standing and facing her. She smiled and bit her lower lip, almost embarrassed at the compliment.

“You clean up pretty good yourself,” she replied, liking his casual, almost sensual appearance.

They were about ten feet apart but moving closer in baby steps.

“The kids okay?” she asked more as an obligation as she knew they would be.

“Yeah. Asleep,” he replied, still closing the gap.

“Good,” she replied, close enough to lean in and kiss him lightly on the lips, her eyes darting between his green/gold eyes and mouth, looking for a reaction.

He hesitated only a couple of seconds, and giving in to his desire, he reached for her face with both hands and pulled her in for a short but passionate kiss. They both smiled and like magnets, their bodies came together, their arms wrapped tightly around each other. Lips met, and tongues danced.

For minutes, the two just held each other, luxuriating in the feel of their bodies willingly, wantonly pressed together. Hands, behaving for now, stroked hair, faces, and backs while she pressed her chest to his, wishing it was a flesh-on-flesh connection.

Their lips parted, and they stared into each other’s eyes while Jack’s hand slipped behind her neck and, moving to her side, reached down with his other hand just below her bottom, scooping her into his arms. Her breathing already heavy, she couldn’t believe how such a simple act could feel so good.

“Haley, may I take you to your …” he started.

“Yes, Jack. Take me,” she replied and kissed him again with her arms around his neck. 

She kicked off her shoes as he began walking, wanting to smother his face with more kisses but tempered those emotions, not wanting to seem too eager. Her mind was at war with itself, the angel on her shoulder winning for the moment, but her wet panties and the devil on the other shoulder were telling her to throw herself at him.

Jack, too, was on unfamiliar ground, the respectful gentleman in him taking charge. Like a parched man dying for water, he wanted to drink her in one gigantic gulp, but afraid he’d frighten her, he checked his emotions carefully. There was time enough for feasting.

Putting her back on her feet in the bedroom, he stood behind her, putting his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck and cheek when she turned her face to him. His hands moved up to cup her magnificent tits, grasping the supple orbs firmly and kneading them as she pressed them into his hands, wanting more.

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

Standing back, his hands went for the zipper on the back of her dress, drawing it down slowly, the sound of the teeth unmeshing, an arousal in itself. Hands on her shoulders, he slipped the straps of the sleeveless dress over them, and rather than let it fall to the floor, he held it up briefly with his hand on her tits again and slowly drew it down over her waist, hips, and thighs, kneeling as her body was unveiled inches in front of his face.  

“Oh my God, Haley!” he exclaimed as first her lacy black boy-short panties came into view, but it was the lacy thigh-high stockings that really got to him. Her sumptuous ass, staring him in the face, he grasped her hips and kissed each cheek on the lower exposed curves and then buried his face in the cleft between her cheeks, nuzzling, kissing, and licking.

“Oh, Jack,” she gasped as his hands moved around front to caress her thighs and up to press a finger into the sopping wet gusset of her sexy panties. She didn’t know what to do with her hands while Jack’s were recreating her masturbatory fantasy from days ago, so she put them submissively behind her head, reveling in the extraordinary touch.

Jack was in heaven, feeling the cheeks of her ass pressing against his face as he worshipped his favorite female part, but his fingers in her crotch were telling him that she had very little hair, if any, down there, and he now looked forward to feeling something else pressed against his face.

Standing up again, he pulled her tits up and together, listening to her mews and moans, but wanting to feel them for real, he unclasped her bra, pulled the straps over her shoulders, and let it go. Her now-naked tits were in his hands again before the bra hit the floor.

“Ohhh!” she gasped as he mixed gentle caresses with hard squeezes. She let him play for a minute or so before turning to face him to unbutton his shirt. “Mmm!” she hummed and smiled when she saw his nearly hairless, muscular chest.

Pushing his shirt over his shoulders, it landed on the floor with her clothes before touching her hard nipples to his. Pressing gradually harder, they were mashed against him when her arms circled his neck and pulled him for another tongueful kiss. The demon on her shoulder was gaining ground as she wished he’d throw her down on the bed and fuck her hard.

He pulled away and knelt again, this time her wet pussy just inches from his face. Kissing her wet lips through the sheer panties, she groaned, wanting more. Putting her hand on his head, she spread her legs and pulled him into her crotch, grinding her wet pussy into his face.

‘If that’s what you want,’ he thought and grabbed the waist of her panties, yanked them down, and buried his tongue in her slit while his hands clutched her ass while they both mashed her pussy into his willing mouth.

“Oh fuck, Jack!” she cried as she could feel a climax coming.

Up and down, his tongue slid, probing for her clit and finding it, teased on each upstroke. Between panting breaths and her body stiffening, he could see she was close. Painfully squeezing her delicious ass, he pulled her in ever tighter as his tongue was laser-focused on her clit, alternately licking and sucking.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah-ah-ah-ah! Ohhhh!” she shrieked as he took her to the edge of the precipice and over, with his mouth still attached to her pussy, her juice flowing over him. Her knees were weak, and she would surely have collapsed if his hands, still on her ass, hadn’t held her up and against his face.

“Oh my God!” she panted and reached for his face, pulling him up for a sloppy, wet kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

“You taste delicious, Haley!” he said when their lips parted.

She smiled at the compliment, looked down at the bulge in Jack’s pants, and started opening the belt.

“Let’s see how you taste!” she said as she opened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, helping him step out of them.

Licking her lips, she kissed the tip of his cock, now straining to be released from his boxers. Pulling the elastic down in front only, his long cock sprang up and was caught by her hand and directed into her waiting mouth. She held what wouldn’t fit in her mouth while her other hand reached back, stroking the butt she’d admired from afar as she pulled the boxers down below the cheeks she wanted to hold.

“Ooo, Haley!” he moaned, savoring the feeling of her tongue running up the bottom of his shaft as she withdrew. Kissing and licking the bulbous tip got a similar reaction as she juggled his balls as well. “Oh, it’s been so long!” he admitted seeing a look in her eyes that said, ‘Me too!’ as she sucked him in again.

It wasn’t that she hadn’t had any sex, but it had been forever since she’d had this kind of sex with a man, not one pretending to be and one that she wanted, not settled for. She could feel her arousal between her legs and running down her thigh, resisting the temptation to take care of it herself, knowing Jack had already shown more capability and willingness than she’d felt in a long time.

He wanted to stroke her hair as the only way he could touch her while she was sucking him so expertly but didn’t want to feel like he was directing her or pushing himself deeper. It didn’t take long to feel like he was going to explode, but upon warning her, she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling and pushing him into her until he went board-stiff, cumming in her mouth. His eyes half closed barely saw the smile on her face when she licked her lips.

She pulled his boxers down to his ankles, and he stepped out of them while pulling Haley up and into his arms for a grateful hug while he recovered his breath. He loved just to hold her, feeling her amazing body pressed against his; those feelings heightened with him now naked as well.

A part of her wanted to move on, her desire still making its presence known between her legs, but she also loved being held and feeling his appreciation, not just demanding more. The feel of her tits pressed against his smooth muscular chest, his cock against her mons, and his arms stroking her back, occasionally reaching down to squeeze her bottom and pull her in even tighter.

Pulling away, it was her turn to take his face in her hands and kiss him lovingly at first, the passion growing as their lips and tongues became more insistent. Taking his hand, she sat on the bed, moved up towards the headboard, pulling him behind and spreading her legs as he lay between them.

He kissed her lips, her face, and her neck before moving down to take her bountiful breasts in hand and mouth. Nibbling on one nipple, the other between his fingers, he moved from one to the other, squeezing them against his cheeks in between. Her soft, moaning reaction spurred him on as fingers tousled his hair.

Kissing his way down her slightly rounded tummy, her intoxicating scent drew his lips and tongue to her sex as she spread open further, inviting him in for a pussy picnic. Her gasping exhale accompanied his, enveloping her in his mouth while his tongue gently licked between her swollen lips. Her feet in the air, he placed a hand behind each knee and pushed them back against her chest, lifting and presenting her beautiful bare pussy for his devotion.

Knowing he couldn’t hold her legs up and continue feasting on her, she took hold behind her knees, pulled back and apart even further, pleading, “Eat me, Jack!”

Smiling, his lips and hands went to work, fingers spreading her lips apart for the tip of his tongue to reach the minor folds, licking and flicking her clit on each upstroke. His middle finger found its way inside, curling up to stroke that special place with a fingertip.

“Oh God!” she cried as her gasping breaths signaled another orgasm that hit unexpectedly fast.

Still breathless, Jack continued with his finger inside and his tongue on her love button, her body spasming again before the other had even subsided. Her legs trembled as she tried to regain control.

Giving her a brief respite, he got up on his knees between her thighs and, sitting back, he pulled her up into his lap. With her back supported on his thighs, her thighs against his chest, and legs over his shoulders, her sopping wet pussy was just below his chin, ready to provide another meal for the hungry handyman.

With his hands on her hips, he bent down to taste her one more time. He started slow but ramped up quickly, and before long, his tongue was gliding up and down her slit, penetrating her seething slot at the bottom and nibbling on her clit at the top.

“Jesus, Jack!” she cried as his hands pulled her into his face, feeding on her like a big, juicy watermelon, her nectar coating and dripping from his face as an even more incredible orgasm built to dizzying proportions. Spastic jerks of arms and legs preceded the final implosion, which left her near unconsciousness as guttural sounds and twitching muscles took over.

Rolling to her side, her hips fell off his lap to the bed’s surface, the occasional spasm still evident as Jack lay behind her, pulling her against him. The tremors faded as he kissed her shoulder and neck.

“Are you okay, Haley?” he asked with a mixture of pride and genuine concern.

“‘Okay’ doesn’t begin to describe it,” she said in almost a whisper. Shifting to her back, she accepted a gentle, loving kiss when her hand landed on his steely shaft. “Mmm, feels like he’s ready to come out and play again!”

“You don’t have …” he started.

“No, I don’t have to, but I want to!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure!”

Something told him that this should at least start slow and gentle. Where it went from there, they’d play by ear, but back between her luscious thighs, he patiently guided his length between her glistening lips into her dripping wet pussy.

“Hoh!” she gasped as the feeling of his size surprised her, and her hips seemed to move of their own accord, savoring the incredible fullness.

Like two lithe dancers with their hips attached, they moved to their own music as whispered exclamations became louder when he finally pulled out and back in with one long, smooth motion. He joined in her chorus with his own lyrics as his baton set the cadence.

Supported by locked arms, he glided into her slippery sheath, each stroke driving them to an ever-increasing pace. He’d always had extraordinary stamina, especially after he’d cum once already, but he wondered whether time had taken some toll. It had been a long time since his last and even longer since a time when he cared as much as he did now. His pleasure, mounting though it was, was secondary to Haley’s, and it added to his pleasure to see her nearing another climax while he was still going strong.

Haley couldn’t think; she could only feel as she stopped moving, savoring instead the tactile touch of his constantly moving shaft inside her. The sensations radiated out from her penetrated pussy to every nerve ending, her whole body quivering with anticipation and then trembling as the wave crashed over her, her mind tumbling in the roiling surf.

His job done, Jack continued, his climax near, and short, stabbing thrusts had her groaning before they came together. Breathing in uneven gasps, his hips jerked with the pulses of his ejaculation.

Still struggling for breath, he rolled to her side, taking her in his arms and holding her tight. He could feel the shudders still coursing through her body, though they subsided in his strong embrace.

“Oh fuck, Jack!” she exclaimed, “My God!”

“You feel so good, Haley!” he whispered, hoping she knew he meant right now, in his arms, coming down from that extraordinary height.

She did. She recalled her solo fantasy from a few days before and pulled his arms tighter around her, gratefully realizing that dreams do come true.

<<<<O>>>>

I hope you enjoyed Haley and Jack living their mutual MILF fantasy! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story if you did, and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments