Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Handy Man - The Fantasy - Pt. 1

"The handyman inspires a divorcee's fantasy"

116
15 Comments 15
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A preamble to a new series in a new genre for me, MILF!"

The day ended like so many before it. Home from work with her kids, get dinner ready, check homework, some play time, and then bed, for the kids anyway. She’d have some ‘alone’ time where she wished she wasn’t alone. How many years had it been since he left? She didn’t count them; she felt them.

She didn’t miss the bastard, but she did miss the intimacy. God, he was good in the sack, and that was his undoing in the end. As these thoughts played out, she remembered easily how long it had been. She had only to remember how old her youngest was as he left not long after he was born, saying he felt tied down and longed to roam freely. His eyes always did, not missing a single young beauty, even in the early days. Then, she felt she could compete, and she did. She felt like the knockout he said she was, and she pressed her advantage in bed, feeling like that was enough to earn his loyalty.

When Cindy entered the picture, as with all new families, their attention had to be on their beautiful baby girl, and they were, initially, even for him. He managed to get through the early days of nighttime feedings, diapers, and child illnesses, seeming to understand why the sex wasn’t as frequent. She thought he liked his daughter’s devotion and seeing her as the classic ‘daddy’s girl.’ But when Evan came along, his impatience was obvious and immediate, even dealing with her pregnancy like a spoiled child denied his toy.

He left months after the birth, and they divorced in less than a year. He wanted out so badly the settlement had been very one-sided in her favor. Custody was obviously not an issue, but he didn’t even raise the question of visitation, and the alimony was generous enough that she wouldn’t have to work.

His financial success had both its good and bad sides. The good was now apparent as he could easily afford to support her and his kids, but the bad was at least part of the reason they were now divorced. The never-ending availability of young women ready to throw themselves at him gave him a swelled head and, all too often, a swelled dick as well.

She hated that all these thoughts often raced through her mind when returning home with her kids. She carried Evan in from the garage but put him down once inside the garage door. She smiled as they went running off, giggling and happy to be home from daycare. The sound of their laughter always made her feel better, as she never once regretted becoming a mother.

“Hi, Mr. Jack!” she heard them say gleefully, and her mood brightened as she thought of the handyman being there. She wasn’t coming home to an empty house after all.

“Hello, Jack,” she greeted him warmly.

“Hi, Haley,” he replied, standing and brushing some sawdust off his shirt and denim shorts before taking her hand in a gentle handshake.

“It looks beautiful!” she said, complimenting his work. “So much better than those ugly wrought iron railings.”

“I always prefer the look of wood, but then I’m probably showing my age by not liking all this modern stuff they put in houses these days. I’ve been having some trouble with the placement of the newel posts, as these stairs aren’t as consistent as you’d expect. You’d think with what we paid for these houses, the quality of craftsmanship would be higher.”

He lived in the same neighborhood as Haley and often took on handyman jobs, like in his semi-retirement. He didn’t need the money, so he only took jobs they’d accept on his terms. This meant taking longer than a dedicated carpenter, as he worked when he wanted to at his pace.

“Anyway, I should be done in a few more days.”

“Take as long as you want, Jack,” she said, suddenly not looking forward to not seeing him anymore.

She sat down for a few minutes to watch him work, no longer surprised by the feeling between her legs. His quiet and confident strength showed in his every move, muscular arms, and legs attained by working hard, not ‘working out.’ She often wondered what it would feel like just to be held by them. A quick glance and a comforting smile from him had her crossing her legs to avoid the imminent squirming the increasing warmth in her crotch would bring, knowing her vibrator was going to get a workout tonight.

“Well, that’s about it for today,” he suddenly declared, cleaning up his tools and putting the baby fence back in place.

She walked him to the door, and they said goodnight, but not before prolonged eye contact had her wondering, hoping actually, whether he felt something for her. She thought about kissing him, but her lack of self-confidence stopped her. He stepped outside, turned to give her a friendly wave, and disappeared down the long driveway.

She closed the door and leaned her back against it, feeling the loneliness wash over her. The arousal she’d felt minutes before was gone, replaced by the frustration of seeing no end to her being alone.

It wasn’t that she didn’t have any interest from men. There were several, many even, at work who’d made advances, some more insistent than others. She knew she was still physically attractive despite the changes childbearing had brought to her body, but also knew that that would only get her some quick, albeit satisfying sex, but very temporary. She thought briefly of all the men at work, wondering when the ‘boys’ would become ‘men.’ Like Jack, she concluded.

The rest of the evening went like most others as she listened attentively to her kids prattling on about their day and things that happened at school and daycare. She loved hearing their excited voices and laughter as the stories of the day were recounted and knew she wouldn’t trade these moments for anything, but tonight, she was happy that they’d been a bit more tired than usual.

She carried them both to bed, half asleep, laying them down in their tiny beds and tucking them in. She sat at their sides for a few moments, stroking their hair and whispering sweet nothings to send them off to Dreamland before kissing their foreheads and going to her bedroom for her own dreams.

She stood before the long mirror, still in her business clothes, and took stock of her appearance. She still saw the ‘girl’ in herself even though her ample breasts and curvy hips said ‘woman.’ Her long, dark brown hair framed a face that was usually pretty, but today, looked tired and sad.

She opened the waist of her skirt and let it fall to the ground, revealing the stain in her lacy lavender panties from her earlier arousal. Her blouse was next to go as she opened the buttons slowly, cupping her tits in the matching bra and pushing them up to entice eyes that weren’t there.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

She always felt self-conscious watching herself putting on a private show for no one. She abandoned it, turning away from the mirror and removing her bra unceremoniously before climbing on the bed. Lying back with eyes shut, now she could touch herself as her imagination provided the pictures her mirror couldn’t.

She saw herself again at the door, opening another button on her blouse as she made eye contact with Jack. She saw hunger in his eyes as he looked briefly at her fingers, pulling her blouse open. She felt his hand slip into the opening and not so gently take her braless breast in his strong hand, grasping the pliant flesh as he leaned in to kiss her lightly but repeatedly.

Pushing her tits into her chest, she imagined his strong arms pulling her against his chest and kissing her, her tongue circling her lips as though delving into his mouth to dance with his. Moaning aloud, she rolled to her side, one hand sliding down her side to grab her ass, squeezing hard, feeling his hand pulling her body tight to his, the bulge in his pants grinding into her crotch.

“Oh, God!” she gasped as her hand moved to rub her pussy through the still-damp crotch of her satiny panties. Her middle finger pressed hard into her slit; she imagined his fingers probing through the fabric, gauging how wet she was as the cotton gusset of her panties absorbed her juice so he could feel it. She could hear him commenting on her obvious arousal and kneeling to get a taste.

With both hands between her thighs, she explored her shapes as though his fingers were feeding her need, eventually finding her hard little nub, pressing it through the satin to bring a climax within sight. Pressing it with her middle finger while the others stroked her swollen lips, she’d be feeling his warm breath as he moved close enough to lick, but knew he wouldn’t with her panties still in the way.

Lifting her hips, her fingers yanked the panties down to mid-thigh, and with one hand on her ass, the other slipped between her labia. His hands grabbed her cheeks and pulled her onto his mouth, with his tongue going right to her clit; pressing it, circling it, flicking it. Her breath hitched as she could feel the orgasm coming, and she pushed her pussy into his imaginary face.

“Huh, huh, huh,” she gasped as it overcame her, her body trembling and her crotch now dripping.

Her daydream moved from her foyer to her bed as he carried her in his arms and laid her down, wasting no time in removing her panties. Her legs spread, she could see his face between her thighs and felt the touch of his tongue again, two fingers splaying her lips apart while another traversed her slippery wet slit.

Holding nothing back now, she quivered inside while her finger flicked furiously at her clit, and two fingers plunged deep inside, curling up to get that spot. Alternating between her g-spot and fucking herself, she was quickly ramping up again as her hips thrust upward to meet his imaginary stabs into her seething tunnel.

“Oh! My! God!” she cried out as another orgasm crashed into her with her body falling to the bed, shaking uncontrollably.

Still panting from both pleasure and exhaustion, she rolled over to get her vibe from the nightstand drawer, but seeing the fake phallus, she chose it instead to continue the fantasy that had served her so well tonight. She wanted to feel the head and veiny shaft to prolong the vision of her ‘handy’ man on top of her, feeding her lust for him.

On her back again, knees up and spread wide, she closed her eyes and felt him running the tip of his thick cock up and down her slit, collecting additional lubrication. She wanted him to just ram it into her and fuck her hard, but she knew he’d be more of a gentleman than that. Feeling it glide smoothly through her valley, he’d be ready to go inside.

Placing the head at her dripping hole, she pushed just the tip in, feeling the ridge of his glans as it entered and pulled it out again. “Ooo!” she cooed as she did it again and again, fucking herself with just the first two inches. Her breathing accelerated as her pussy opened and closed for his teasing dick, and when she couldn’t wait any longer, she stuffed the whole shaft in with one long, smooth thrust.

“Oh, fuck!” she cried as Jack’s disembodied cock filled her up. She pushed it harder and wiggled it around as though to get every last fraction of an inch inside her before pulling it out slowly. With just the tip still in, she pushed it back in a little faster this time, holding her breath as it drove into her.

“C’mon, Jack! Fuck me hard!” she pled, speaking to her phantom lover for the first time tonight.

She drew him out slowly again and then rammed it home, feeling her fist punching her pussy. Out again, a bit faster, and back in with force, her hips rising off the bed to meet his thrust. With one hand squeezing her tits, the other was a surrogate for Jack as he fucked her fast and hard.

“Holy shit!” she screamed as she pinched her nipples hard on each plunge, her hips slamming into her fist as she fucked herself with abandon.

Her body stiffened as his pummeling brought another orgasm to the horizon. Grunting with each lunge, the feeling built rapidly, her hand a blur, moving as fast as she could, and with another ‘Oh, fuck!’ it hit her. Hips falling to the bed, somehow he kept it up, and in seconds, another summit was reached, her mind and body diving off into the abyss.

She collapsed on the bed, the dildo still stuffed between her legs, and felt as though consciousness may be lost. It took several minutes of quaking tremors, small lights flitting in her eyes, and deep, uneven breaths before those sensations subsided, leaving her feeling like a shapeless mass on the bed.

As some awareness returned, she rolled to her side, intending to curl up with her pillow, but realized the fake cock was still deep in her pussy. Lifting one leg, she pulled it out, the sensation sending shivers through her body once more, and tossed it to a corner of the bed.

Fingers pushing disheveled hair out of her face felt the sweat that now covered her body. The ceiling fan cooled the moisture covering her, and she pulled the comforter over her for warmth.

The fact that she was alone settled in her mind for the first time since she’d started her handyman fantasy. A tear dribbled down her cheek to her nose, and she wiped it away with a finger before resuming her fetal position, sleep coming slowly to her fatigued brain and drained body.

<<<<O>>>>

I hope you enjoyed Haley in this MILF, Mother Who'd Like to be Fucked fantasy! Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did, and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments