Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Handy Man - All Day - Pt. 5

"A fun romp in the woods on mountain bikes gets exciting in more ways than one!"

79
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This part of the story developed and changed a lot as I was writing it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it!"

“Good morning, beautiful!”

“Good morning, handsome!” Haley replied, rolling over to face him.

For her, waking up in the morning in Jack’s bed was the highlight of their first weekend together, despite the incredible sex they’d shared the night before. After a few light kisses on her lips, face, and neck, he pulled her in for a tongue dance, both fully aware of the erection poking her belly under the covers.

“Mmm,” she hummed, stroking him gently at first but more intently with time. “Seems like somebody’s ready to come out and play today!” she teased, feeling her arousal growing as well.

“I think he’d rather play inside today,” he quipped.

Smiling, she rolled onto her back, pulling him over and between her legs, pushing the bedsheets off in the process. Taking her beautiful breasts in hand and mouth, he licked, sucked, and tweaked them to her gasping delight.

Taking things to the next level, he slid down her tummy, and not wasting time using his fingers, he buried his tongue instead in her seething slit.

“Oh, God!” she cried at the intense stimulation. “I thought he wanted to play inside?” she giggled.

“Just wanted to be sure the playroom was ready,” he joked and guided his steely rod into her expectant pussy.

“Mmm, you feel so good inside me!” she moaned as it felt like more than just fucking. They were making love.

His hips moved slowly, gently gliding in and out of her warm embrace and letting the euphoria build tenderly. Breaths, grunts, and groans accelerated as they approached the peak together. Supported on his elbows, he lay atop her, their eyes focused on each other, seeing the pleasure and something else they both hoped for.

Inevitably, the pace quickened, and the delicious friction built to a climax they reached almost simultaneously. Even after his deposit was made, he moved within her lovingly until it was no longer possible and rolled to his side, taking her with him.

“What a wonderful way to wake up!” she said after a tender kiss.

“Mmm, and we get to do it again tomorrow!”

“Yeah. We do,” she said softly. “So, what’ve you got planned for today?”

“Well, first, I’m going to make you breakfast. I mean, make you my breakfast!” he laughed.

“Jack!” she objected, although the picture of her sitting on the kitchen table with Jack’s face between her thighs came unbidden.

“After breakfast, I thought we’d go for a bike ride. We’ll drive the bikes in my truck to this park with some nice remote trails for mountain bikes.”

“Ooo, can we bring a picnic lunch?”

“I thought you were going to be my picnic lunch!”

“Is everything we do gonna involve eating my pussy?” she giggled.

“Can you blame me?”

“No,” she started. “I can’t,” she finished, rolling onto her back with her legs spread. Jack was licking her pussy within seconds, and a few minutes later, she was coming again.

“Now, do I get something to eat?” she asked as she pushed Jack onto his back and was sucking on his erection before she’d fully recovered herself. She took him out of her mouth and finished with her hands, delighting in the eruption that sent his semen several feet in the air to come splashing down on his belly.

They got up and used the bathroom in turn before heading for the kitchen, where Jack made an excellent breakfast of pancakes and bacon along with his new favorite cranberry juice, Cran-Cherry.

 

A couple of hours later, they were taking the bikes out of the back of the truck, loading their picnic basket on the back of Jack’s, and heading off onto the trails.

It had been years since Haley was on a bike, and though they say you never forget, it doesn’t mean you’re good at it. She wasn’t used to the paddle shifters for changing gears and always seemed to be shifting in the wrong direction. She’d hit a short hill, mistakenly shifting up, and ended up standing on her pedals with the extra effort the higher gear required on the incline.

Jack rode behind her for several reasons. First, he wanted to keep her in sight to be sure she was alright. He saw her struggling with the gears and gave her pointers to help her remember which lever to push for up and downshifting. He also wanted her to set the pace so he didn’t leave her behind.

But the best reason for following behind was realized when she’d have to stand on the pedals. Her exquisite ass would come off the seat, and he’d have a great view of the cameltoe resulting from her very tight red athletic shorts. He hoped the darkish line in the middle was a sign of arousal and not just sweat from her exertions.

They’d been riding for more than an hour with a couple of short rests to hydrate, and Jack could see she was tired, needing a longer rest.

“Take the right fork up ahead!” he called to her.

A couple of minutes later, they rode into a small clearing shielded from view by a stand of palmettos on three sides. Above, a live oak hammock allowed just enough dappled sunlight to break through and provided a soft bed of leaves on which to lay a blanket. A large tree stump provided a natural tabletop.

Haley sucked the first of two water bottles dry as she recovered from more physical exercise than she’d had in years.

“You did great, Haley!” he said, trying to encourage her.

She just looked at him, breathing heavily, and started on the second bottle. Jack unpacked the picnic basket and spread the blanket, inviting her to lie down, an offer she couldn’t refuse. 

Jack grabbed the bottle of wine they’d brought and lay beside her, holding it in a gesture that said, 'Want some?'

“No way, Jack! That’s the last thing I need if I’m going to make it back to your truck!”

“Fair enough!” he replied and got up to get the food and non-alcoholic drinks they brought.

They had their picnic lunch with some light conversation, but seeing Haley still suffering, Jack moved to sit in front of her. Grabbing hold of her leg, his hands ran up and down her calves, massaging her sore muscles to her appreciative moans. He moved a little closer and did the same for her thighs, initially being careful to be therapeutic, not arousing.

“Mmm, now that feels good!” she cooed as she lay back with Jack sitting between her raised knees.

As the massage progressed, his hands moved further up her thighs, even inside her shorts, to reach the muscles in her buttocks. Haley turned over to give his hands-free reign to massage those sore muscles as well, moaning at the rejuvenating magic of his fingers on her ass.

He could see that same dark line in the crotch of her shorts that he’d seen before, only it had gotten wider and a bit darker. Letting his fingers wander between her legs, fingertips traced the line lightly at first but gradually harder, and Haley’s moans took on a different tone and character. She lifted her hips an inch or two off the blanket to permit better access, her hips rocking in rhythm to his fingers.

“You appear to be rather wet down here, Haley,” he commented.

“I’m always wet down there when I’m with you, Jack.”

“Would you like to get a lot wetter down there?”

“Do you really have to ask? Why don’t you take my shorts off!”

Moving to her side, his fingers slipped into the elastic waist and pulled them down over her upraised hips, revealing her lack of panties.

“Oh, Haley! No panties? Such a naughty girl!” he scolded humorously.

“Oh? Are you gonna spank me, Daddy? Oh! Ooo!” she yelped when he smacked each cheek playfully.

Returning to removing her shorts, he dragged them down over her thighs, up and off over her calves, discarding them on the blanket beside her. Each hand claimed a leg and acted like the massage would continue as they kneaded the soreness higher and higher up her legs. When they reached her bottom, they parted ways, one running up and down the cleft between her beautiful buns while the other slithered into her soggy slit.

Realizing he was limited by her position, she rolled over again and held her arms out. Lying by her side, he bent over her and felt her arms wrap around him, lightly caressing his back as their lips met.

“Mmm, I love what you do to me,” she whispered as their eyes connected.

“Then let me do some more,” he said as he pulled away, his hands taking both breasts in hand and massaging them as he had her legs. “No bra either?” he asked sternly, though he’d known that when he first saw her dressed from the way they bounced when she walked. He pushed them together and pinched her hard nipples through her T-shirt.

Leaving one hand to keep her tits company, the other slid down her torso over her slightly rounded tummy, his middle finger leading the way through her slit and into her pussy. Panting and gasping at the sudden intrusion, she lifted her hips, wanting to feel every inch of his finger she could get. With a second finger inside, she started rocking her hips, feeling them fucking her as a temporary stand-in for what she really wanted in there.

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

Putting a thumb on her clit, he coaxed it out of its hidey-hole with Haley crying, “Oh, fuck!” repeatedly. Climbing over her left leg, he lay between them on his belly, his face ready to delve in where his fingers were still keeping her hips rocking. His fingers, still in her smoldering pussy, his tongue took over her clit.

“Oh, my God, Jack, I’m gonna come!” she cried seconds later, and her body stiffened as he punched his fingers into her while he nibbled on her clit.

Gulping air, she exploded, her juice flowing over Jack’s fingers. He pulled them out and, getting up on his knees, managed to yank his shorts and underwear down to free a hard-on he’d had since he first saw her cameltoe.

“Oh, God, yes!” she cried as she opened her eyes to see Jack kneeling with his cock in hand, ready to plunge. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuucckkk Meee!” she chanted as she raised her hips with spread thighs, begging to be impaled on his long sword.

He entered easily to the hilt in one long, smooth stroke, both moaning at the incredible feeling. A breeze had picked up, offering some welcomed cooling as he glided in and out of her perfect pussy.

They moved together, euphoric with the feeling of his deep penetration, and were panting in time with their hips. Jack knew he wouldn’t last long, hoping only that he’d make her come again first, and a minute or two later, his wish came true, permitting him to come as well. She could feel the pulsing of his cock as his seed was sent on its way.  

He lay atop her, supported on his elbows, their bellies coming together with their heaving breaths as he kissed her face all over repeatedly, not wanting to inhibit her breathing. She ran her hands through his hair and across his back as she felt him shrinking inside her.

“I thought … this was … supposed to be … a rest?” she panted as she accepted his calming kisses on her cheeks and neck.

“They say it gives you energy,” he huffed, feeling another breeze blowing across his back, stronger than the last.

He rolled to his side, looked at the sky for the first time since they’d eaten, and worried about the dark gray clouds he saw. Surveying the immediate area, he heard and felt the breeze become a wind, whipping the leaves into constant turmoil.

“We have to go!” he said suddenly. “A storm’s coming. It’s gonna pour!” he said as the first rumble of distant thunder was heard.

They both sprang into action as Haley reloaded the picnic basket, throwing everything in haphazardly,

“Haley! Put your shorts on!” he laughed as he stole a look at her luscious body, naked from the waist down.

Jack folded the blanket and loaded both onto the rack of his bike. Her shorts back in place, they mounted their rides and set off, with him bringing up the rear again.

Pedaling furiously, they hurried along the trail they’d taken more leisurely earlier as the threatening wind picked up. He knew they wouldn’t get to the truck before the rain but hoped they wouldn’t have to ride too long in one of Florida’s typical downpours.

They’d been riding less than fifteen minutes when the sky opened up. In seconds, they were soaked to the skin but laughing about it as they called to each other to be sure each was all right. As the trail got wet and, in places, muddy, Jack had the added problem of Haley’s rear wheel kicking up the mud in his face. He dropped back a bike length or two, reducing but not eliminating the mud shower.

With the energy born of adrenaline, they made it back to the truck in less time, but it didn’t matter much as they were both soaked already. The only real threat to them over the last five minutes was the lightning that was now dangerously close.

“Get in the truck!” he called to Haley over the din of the heavy rain. She propped her bike up against the truck, looked at Jack, and started laughing.

“I know! Get in the truck!”

She couldn’t resist going to him, still laughing about the streak of mud on his shirt and over his face. She wiped the dirt away from his face and kissed him, still chuckling. The towels they’d left in the truck’s bed to use when they returned were soaked as well but provided a way for Jack to scrub most of the mud from his face and body.

The truck loaded, they both got in, looking like drowned rats, and laughed hysterically. He wiped his face more thoroughly with the drenched towel and leaned over to kiss her, the two sharing the experience like a couple of kids.

The drive home took longer as they drove in and out of torrential downpours, and traffic on the interstate slowed when it was so heavy you could barely see the car in front of you. Still, they were as happy as could be, having had a memorable afternoon they’d recall for years.

The rain stopped once they got back to Jack’s, and after unloading the truck, they stripped each other of their wet clothes in the laundry room and practically ran to his amazing shower, where hot water from all directions rinsed mud and sweat. They were soon in each other’s arms, pressing their tired bodies together in a rapturous embrace.

They hugged again after covering each other with slippery shower gel, loving the way their flesh slid together, hands and fingers getting in the act as well.

Feeling she owed him one after sex in the woods, Haley knelt and swallowed his cock. Using both hands, she held him firmly at the base while alternately sucking him in and spitting him out, licking the underside a few times on each exit. Feeling his body tense, she knew he’d come soon and stepped up her efforts as her mouth slid up and down his shaft with increasing intensity.

In heaven again, he couldn’t believe how he’d found someone so special who, aside from the extraordinary blowjob he was currently getting, had also shared an experience that most women would be complaining about, yet Haley had laughed along with him at their misfortune.

Her tongue demanded his attention again, and in seconds, he was shooting his load past her smiling face, still kneeling before him.

He tried to return the favor, but she stopped him.

“I’m saving myself,” she said, using the virginal reference for a laugh.

“Excuse me!?” he asked, laughing along.

“For you. For tonight!” she replied, referencing the night they’d spend at her home, and kissed him passionately as a different kind of ‘rain’ shower continued to drench them both.

Neither wanted to cook nor get dressed for a dinner out, so they opted for simplicity: takeout pizza and beer at her place. They ate as they recounted the funny afternoon, Jack admitting he’d been staring at her body, the clingy soaking clothes accentuating her delicious female shapes, especially her pussy.

“You like that, don’t you? What do they call it? Cameltoe?” she asked suggestively.

“Can you blame me? And you! You naughty girl! Not wearing panties!”

“There’s that word again,” she started, and seeing his confusion, added, “Naughty.”

Not knowing how to react, he said nothing but remembered her comment about spanking her, thinking he might like to do it but dismissing it as too extreme for her. The guilty look on his face said enough.

“Jack, would you like to … like to … spank me?” she asked, her intrigue evident in her voice. She’d never considered it before, though she remembered how pictures of it on the internet had grabbed her attention fleetingly. Now, the idea of being bent over his knee and getting spanked was exciting in a new and different way. She doubted she’d have these same feelings with anyone but Jack.

“Would you like me to spank you?” he said, answering a question with a question, but with his interest showing as well.

“I think I might,” she confessed with a bitten lip. “Not some domineering BDSM ‘beat my ass’ kind of thing—just a fun, sexy spanking. You know, my ‘daddy’ taking me over his knee to give me a little spanking on my bare hiney,” she said, the last words voiced as the cute little girl she felt like.

“You have been a naughty girl!” he accused.

“I’m sorry, Daddy! Are you really gonna spank me?” she asked, continuing her naughty, little girl role.

“Come with me, young lady!” he said as he grabbed her wrist and led her to the bedroom, both smiling.

<<<<O>>>>

Y'all know my penchant for spanking, but this one is just as it appears ... a fun interlude on the way to more MILF excitement. Haley and Jack seem made for each other, don't they? I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you seem to have the others, and remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did! Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments