Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In the previous part of this story, Jon visits Megan at her house.  She feminizes him and pegs him."

I was exhausted from the pegging and the powerful orgasm.  We rolled over and cuddled on the bed for a while.

Before long I had fallen asleep.  Megan let me sleep for about an hour.  I awoke to her spooning me from behind and kissing my neck.  I rolled over to face her, and she kissed me tenderly.  I felt that I was falling in love with Megan.  I would need to decide how to tell Kaylee that I want to see Megan now.  Oh well, I will worry about that later.  For now, I just wanted to enjoy being with Megan.

After a while, we got up.  She helped me fix my hair and makeup, and we went downstairs for a bite to eat.  I was still wearing her little dress and the high heel shoes.  After we ate, I asked Megan to help me get changed back to Jon.

She said, "I think you should go home wearing the dress, Bethann.  After all, your mom clearly doesn't mind.  And, of course, Amy will be cool with it.  You've already been out in public dressed as a cheerleader and even fooled Margo's neighbor into thinking you were a girl.  So you shouldn't have any trouble today.  I'll drive you, so you won't have to walk home in your dress."

I must admit, the idea was appealing.  I enjoyed so much being dressed as a girl.  Everyone already knew it, so I might as well accept it, too.  But the thought was still scary. 

Megan continued, "If you wear that dress home, I'll let you keep it.  I know you like it.  And you look so cute in it.  No one will think you're a boy, the way you look now."

I knew I would have to take some teasing from Mom and Amy if I did it.  But, what else is new?  I have been teased so much the past few days, I was getting used to it.  And I really did love wearing this dress.

"OK, Megan, you talked me into it."

"Oh, wonderful!" Megan exclaimed with glee.  "Since you are keeping the dress, you can keep the underwear, stockings, and shoes as well.  You're getting quite a wardrobe of your own, aren't you, Bethann?"

Megan put the bra and panties I had worn over there in a bag, got her car keys, and said we were ready to go.  Even though I had been out dressed as a girl before, I was still nervous about stepping outside.  Megan held my hand as we stepped out the front door.  She led me to her car and we got in.

As we were driving to my house, Megan looked over at me and smiled.  "You really did enjoy the pegging, didn't you?"

Blushing, I replied, "I have to admit I did.  It felt so good.  I really like you, Megan."

"I like you, too, Bethann.  If you want, you can come over again on Tuesday, and we can do some more pegging.  Since you enjoyed it so much, I have a little surprise for you next time.  It will make you enjoy it even more."

When we arrived at my house, she pulled into the driveway.  She turned to face me, and I leaned in and gave her a kiss goodbye.  She said, "See you on Tuesday, Bethann."

"I can't wait.  See you then."  I scanned the area to make sure no one was out.  I was still nervous about being seen outside dressed as a girl.  The coast was clear, so I got out and walked to the door.  I knew I would have to see Mom or Amy, or both, while I will wearing my new dress.  I prepared myself, and then went in.

Mom was sitting in the living room.  She looked up and saw me.  She practically jumped out of her chair and said with delight, "Oh, hi, Bethann.  I was wondering when I would see you again!  Oh, you have another new dress.  It's so cute.  You seem to like the little girl style of dress, don't you?  Where did you get it?"

"It was Megan's.  She picked it out for me."

"I'm so glad you decided to wear it home.  I kind of like having Bethann around.  I wish your sister could see you, but she's not home.  I think she went over to Kaylee's today."

I thought about Amy and Kaylee together.  I wondered if Amy was pegging Kaylee, like Megan just pegged me.  I hoped so.  I still cared for Kaylee, and I was hoping she was having a good time.  I felt a little guilty that I had been with Megan, when, technically, Kaylee was still my girlfriend.  I was glad she and Amy had a little thing going, so it would not be too bad when I break up with her.  She will have Amy, so she should be fine.

"I'm going up to my room, Mom."

"Won't you stay down here and sit with me for a while?  I want to hear all about your day at Megan's."

"Maybe later, Mom."

"OK, sweetie.  But please don't change out of your dress until Amy gets home.  I want her to see you."

I went upstairs to my room and put on some music.  I stood in front of the mirror and practiced some feminine gestures.  I was really getting good at passing as a girl.  I tried a few dance steps, trying to copy how the girls danced.  I was quite pleased with how I looked, dancing as a girl.

After a while, I heard some commotion downstairs.  It sounded like Amy was home.  Then I heard Kaylee's voice.  They were both here.  I heard them coming up the stairs.  I didn't want them to catch me in front of the mirror practicing dancing.  I quickly sat down at my desk and took out a book, as if I had been reading.  There was a knock on my door.  I said, "Come in."

As they came into my room, they both said in unison, "Hi, Bethann."

"I'm surprised to see you.  Did you come home from Megan's dressed like that?" asked Amy.

I was concerned that Kaylee was here.  Now she would know I had been over at Megan's.  "Megan asked me over so she could dress me up again."

Amy and Kaylee just smiled at each other.  Kaylee walked over and sat down on the bed, across from me.  She reached out and took hold of my hand.  She looked at me in the eyes with a serious look on her face.  "It's OK, Jon.  I know you like Megan, and I know she likes you.  It's fine with me.  I think it's sweet.  Jon, you and I have been going out for 6 months now.  Maybe it's time we both moved on.  To be honest, there is someone else I like, too.  You see, Jon, I think I like girls better than boys." 

She let go of my hand and took Amy's hand in hers.  "I hope you don't think it's too weird, but I like your sister."

"No, I don't think it's weird.  So long as you don't think it's weird that I'm dressed as a girl.  I have known that Amy likes girls.  So, I'm glad you two can be together.  I guess everything works out for the best."

"So, now that's all out in the open," said Amy.  "How did it go with Megan?  That sure is a cute dress she put you in.  After she dressed you up, what else did you two get up to?"

"I'll never tell."

"Oh, come on, Bethann.  Did Megan peg you?"

"Amy!"

"It's alright, Bethann," said Kaylee.  I don't mind.  I imagine you enjoyed it.  If it makes you feel any better, Amy pegged me today too.  And I definitely did enjoy it!"

I was surprised at her candor about being pegged by Amy.  But it did make me feel more comfortable about being pegged by Megan.  "Yes, after Megan dressed me up, she pegged me.  And, yes, I did enjoy it.  I never knew sex could be so great.  Oh, sorry, Kaylee.  Sex with you was great, too."  I stumbled for the right words.

SemurMurr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SemurMurr

Kaylee interrupted, "It's OK, Bethann.  I'm not offended.  The difference is that with Megan, you were having sex as a girl.  That's why it felt so much better.  I understand.  You really do like being a girl, don't you?"

"Yes, if I'm being totally honest, I guess I do."

"Welcome to the girl's club, Bethann!" said Amy.

As we were talking, Mom came upstairs and called out, "Girls, I'm going out shopping.  I'll be back in a couple of hours.  Is there anything you need?"

"No, thanks, Mom," called Amy.  "We'll see you in a couple of hours."

We heard Mom go back downstairs, and out the door.  She drove away in her car.  Kaylee got a big smile on her face.  She leaned over and whispered something to Amy.  Both girls looked over at me and giggled.

Amy said, "Sure.  I think that's a great idea."

"What are you two planning,?" I asked.

Kaylee said, "Since your Mom is gone, I had an idea.  I want to be with you one last time before you are officially with Megan.  Bethann, I've been pegged by Amy many times.  But Amy likes to do the pegging, not get pegged.  So I've never pegged anyone.  How about this?  I'll peg you just this once, for old times' sake.  You already said you loved it, so, what do you think?"

Kaylee walked over to me, and put her arms around me.  She smiled at me and leaned in, giving me a passionate kiss.  "Please, let's you and me do some pegging."

The thought of being pegged again was too much to resist.  It felt so good.  As I pondered how to respond, I got an idea.  "I'll make a deal with you.  If I can watch Amy peg you, then you can peg me, too."

"I win both sides of that deal," said Kaylee.  "Amy, what do you say?"

"Let's do it!" said Amy.

Amy went to her room and got her strap-on.  Then she took off her shorts and top, standing there in just her bra and panties.  She attached the strap-on and told Kaylee to get down on the bed.  She pulled off Kaylee's shorts and panties.  I saw a moist spot in Kaylee's panties.  She was clearly horny, anticipating a good fucking from Amy.

Amy walked over and got on top of Kaylee.  The two of them started kissing, and Amy was rubbing Kaylee's pussy.  I just stood there and watched.  I got excited in my panties, watching this erotic scene.  Amy lifted up and positioned the dildo just above Kaylee's pussy.  She rubbed it around her hole, teasing her.

"Stick it in, Amy, please!" said Kaylee.  Amy slowly inserted the dildo.  Kaylee gasped as Amy moved it in further, and then back out.  Amy slowly, and expertly moved the dildo in and out as Kaylee started moaning.  "Fuck me, Amy, fuck me, Amy!"

As I watched my sister pegging Kaylee, I could not help but reach down and rub myself through my little dress.  It was so hot seeing the girls fucking.  I tried to resist, as I wanted to save my pleasure for when I was getting pegged myself.

Amy picked up her pace.  Kaylee was squirming and moaning, clearly enjoying the pleasure she was receiving.  Her belly began to shake, and she lifted up her hips to match every stroke.  She called out, "I'm cumming, Amy!"  I watched as she had a powerful orgasm.  As the climax subsided, Amy pulled out, and the two of them collapsed on the bed, exhausted from their pegging session.  They kissed each other and cuddled, as I watched in amazement.

After a few minutes, Kaylee had regained her strength, and said, "OK, Bethann, it's your turn."  Amy removed the strap-on and handed it over to Kaylee.  She helped Kaylee attach it around her waist.  Kaylee told me to bend over.

After watching that glorious scene, I was totally ready.  I leaned over on the bed and stuck my butt out.  Kaylee came up behind me, lifted up my dress, and positioned the dildo on my little hole.  Seeing how small my hole was, she asked, "Isn't this too big to fit?  Surely this will hurt you."

"No, it's perfect," I replied.  "Just go slow at first, and let me get used to it."

Kaylee mounted me from behind and slowly pushed the head of the dildo into my hole.  She tentatively pushed it in further, until it finally hit my sensitive spot.  It felt so good.  Just like when Megan had pegged me before.  I let out a gasp, and Kaylee asked if I was alright.

"Yes, it feels great.  Please don't stop." 

She pulled back, and then pushed it back in.  She worked up to a faster pace, as she pushed it in and out of my little hole.

Amy got up on the bed and got right in front of me.  She watched my face as I was getting pegged by Kaylee.  It was feeling so good, I instinctively leaned out towards Amy so we could kiss.  Amy didn't hesitate at all.  She leaned in and kissed me as Kaylee pegged me from behind.  I could feel a climax building, and I wanted to roll over and get it from the top, like I did earlier this afternoon.

I broke my kiss with Amy, and said, "Roll me over Kaylee, and do me from the front."

Kaylee pulled out, and I rolled over onto my back.  Amy said, "Kaylee, let me do it.  I want to peg him, too."  I wasn't too sure what I thought about that.  Being pegged by my own sister.  But I certainly wanted the pegging to continue.

Kaylee said, "Yes, Amy.  It's so much fun.  You've got to try it."  Kaylee removed the strap-on and handed it to Amy.  Amy quickly attached it and moved in close to mount me from the top.  She giggled as she positioned herself over me.  I raised my legs up to give her a good target.  Amy slowly inserted the dildo into me and began to peg me.  As she fucked me, she leaned in and started kissing me again.

I soon felt another tongue penetrating my mouth, and I saw that Kaylee had joined in the kiss.  Amy leaned back up and kept up the fucking.  Kaylee continued to kiss me as my sister pegged my butt.  Kaylee reached over and gripped my dick as it was bouncing up and down from the pegging.  She stroked it in the rhythm of the pegging.  I could feel my climax fast approaching.  Kaylee stroked faster, and soon I shot gobs of cum onto my belly.  Kaylee scooped up some of the cum with her fingers.  She brought her hand up to my mouth and told me to lick it clean. 

After I came, we all fell back on the bed, and relaxed.  We had all had quite a workout.

After a few minutes of rest, Amy said, "We better get cleaned up.  Mom will be home soon."  Amy took the dildo back to her room, and Kaylee helped me brush out my hair and fix my makeup.  We straightened up the bed sheets and made sure there was no evidence lingering of our pegging session. 

 

to be continued

Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments