Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In the first 3 parts of this story, Jon is feminized and dressed as a girl by his girlfriend and her friends.  He discovers that the girls practice kissing - and more - with each other when the boys aren't around.  Jon joins the kissing session and ends up getting a double blowjob from Kaylee and Cindy."

I have had such an amazing afternoon with the girls and being dressed as a girl myself.  I didn't want it to end.  Dressed as Bethann, I had got to kiss Kaylee and Cindy.  I really wanted to try kissing the other girls too.  Especially Megan.  I've always thought Megan was really cute and sexy.  I thought that if Kaylee and I ever broke up, I would go after Megan. Sometimes, and maybe it was just my imagination, I thought I noticed Megan checking me out too. And today maybe I could have a chance to kiss her with no repercussions.

Not only did I want another chance to kiss Megan and all the other girls too, but I also liked watching them kiss each other.  I especially liked watching Kaylee and Megan kissing.  My real girlfriend and my fantasy girl.  I also wanted to see Megan kissing my sister, Amy.

Megan was short, around 5'4" with long brown hair and big brown eyes.  She looks so cute in her cheerleader outfit, and when the girls are cheering I find myself watching her instead of my own girlfriend, Kaylee.  I mean I really like Kaylee, and I have no complaints.  But a guy can have fantasies, right?

I decided to bring up the subject of kissing again and see where things go.

"So, since all you girls have kissed each other many times, who would you say is the best kisser?" I asked.

"You are, Bethann," said Kaylee.  Well, she was being nice since I was her boyfriend.  "But after you, I would have to say that Amy is the best kisser."

"Yes, definitely Amy," said Margo.

"Actually, I think Margo is the best," said Kylie.

"And I think you are the best kisser, Kylie," said Cindy.

"Who do you think is the best, Bethann?" asked Cindy.

"Well, Kaylee is of course.  But in all fairness I have not kissed most of you - just Kaylee and Cindy."

"Let's have a contest," said Kaylee.  "We'll all line up and kiss everyone and then we'll vote on the best kisser."

"Yes, that's a great idea!" said Margo.  "The vote will be by secret ballot so it's fair and no one's feelings will be hurt."

All the girls agreed.  They got up and formed a line for the contest.

I got up too and said, "Don't forget about me.  Like you said, I'm a girl today too, and I want to be part of the contest."

"Yes, of course, Bethann.  You come up too," said Kaylee.

We were all lined up, side by side in this order: Margo, Cindy, me, Kaylee, Kylie, Megan, and Amy.  Margo was first up.  She turned and started kissing Cindy.  After they finished, she came to me.  I tried to give her the best kiss I could.  I wanted to do well in the contest.  Besides, I really enjoyed kissing these girls.  After Margo and I made out for about a minute, she went on down the line, kissing each girl.

When she got to Kylie, and they started kissing, Kylie began to rub herself against Margo in a sexy way.

"Oh no you don't, Kylie," said Kaylee.  "That's not fair.  Just kissing!"

"OK," said Kylie.  "You can't blame a girl for trying."

After Margo had kissed us all, she came back and took her place in the line.  Next, it was Cindy's turn.  She started with Margo, then kissed me.  I had kissed Cindy earlier.  She was a really good kisser.  Our kiss just confirmed it for sure.  Cindy went on down the line, kissing each girl, then returned to her place in the line.

I was next!  I started with Margo.  She was a great kisser too.  Then with Cindy again, and next came Kaylee  (I have kissed her many times), but we still had a very nice kiss. 

When we finished kissing, she whispered to me, "Don't feel like you have to vote for me, Jon, just because I'm your girlfriend.  You should vote for whomever you really think is the best kisser."

"OK", I said.  "And the same goes for you."

Next I kissed Kylie.  She was a good kisser too.

Next was Megan.  This is what I have been waiting for.  I tilted my head and smiled at her.  I moved in close to begin our kiss.  She had closed her eyes and was puckering her lips.  I just gave them a little lick and then stopped, teasing her a bit.  She opened her eyes in surprise and looked back at me, and I just smiled.  I wanted to give her the best kiss ever.  Now I moved in for our real kiss.  I started by lightly licking her lips, and then gave her the best, most passionate kiss I could.  We made out for at least a minute.  I was enjoying kissing Megan so much.  She is my fantasy girl, for sure. 

As we were kissing, I could feel my dick getting hard again in my panties, even though I had just had a blowjob a few minutes before.  Part of me hoped Megan wouldn't notice it, but a part of me hoped she would.  Finally, I figured I better finish the kiss with Megan before anyone noticed I was enjoying it too much.

I really enjoyed kissing Megan.  Boy, I definitely had a crush on her.  I wondered what she thought of me.  Here I was fully feminized, wearing a little dress, and acting like one of the girls.  She probably thought I was a sissy.  Would I ever have a real chance with her now, as a guy, after she has seen me like this?

Then I got to Amy, my sister.  I said, "Wait a minute.  I can't kiss my sister."

"Oh yes, you can," said Margo.  "The contest won't work unless we all kiss everyone."

"Yeah," said Cindy.  "Come on, we want to see you two kiss!"

Amy whispered to me, "It's OK, Bethann.  You're not my brother.  You're Bethann, just one of the girls."  With that, Amy closed her eyes and puckered her lips.  I leaned in to give her just a peck, but she opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into my mouth.  I reciprocated, and before long I was full-on making out with my sister.  I felt so naughty.  I started getting a boner in my panties from kissing my own sister!  I took a little step back while we kissed, to make sure she wouldn't feel it.

All the other girls had moved in close to watch us kissing.  When we finished, they all clapped and cheered.  I was so embarrassed and blushed a deep red, and went back and took my place in line.

The contest continued with each girl going down the line, so I got to kiss them all again - including Megan and even Amy.  I could hardly believe I had kissed my sister, but then again the whole afternoon was pretty unbelievable.  I tried to put that out of my mind and just remember how nice it was making out with Megan.

With the contest now over, Kaylee said, "OK, now we vote by secret ballot."

Margo got a sheet of paper and cut it into seven pieces.  She gave each one of us a piece.  I knew I was going to vote for Megan because I had a crush on her.  But in all fairness, I knew Amy was the best kisser.  She just had something she did with her tongue that felt so nice.

We all voted and turned in our folded papers to Margo.  She went through them and tallied up the votes.  Amy got four votes.  Margo got one, and Kaylee got one.  And Megan got one vote too - my vote.  I didn't get any votes.  I figured Kaylee must have voted for Amy.  I wondered who voted for Kaylee.

Margo said, "OK, that settles it once and for all.  Amy is the best kisser."

We all clapped for Amy and she took a bow.

Cindy said, "Well, it's getting late and I need to get home for dinner."

"Yeah, me too," said Kylie.

"My mom will be home in a couple of hours," said Margo.  "Let's get all these beer bottles cleaned up."

"And let's get me back to being Jon, so I can go home too.  Kaylee, will you help me get out of this dress and get the makeup off?"

Cindy and Margo said their goodbyes, and they both left.

I grabbed Kaylee's hand and started walking back to Margo's room to get changed.

Amy said, "Wait a minute, Jon.  I think you should go home dressed as a girl and see if we can fool Mom."

"Yeah, that's a great idea," said Kaylee.  "Let's do it, Jon."

"No way, I'm not leaving this house wearing this dress.  It looks like a little girl's dress.  No offense, Margo."

"It is a little girl's dress," said Margo.  "Why do you think I never wear it?  You can keep it, if you want, Jon."

"You're right, Jon," said Amy.  "You'll never fool her in that dress.  What we need is to put you in some of my clothes, and then maybe she'll just think it's me."

"I know," said Margo.  "How about my cheerleading uniform?  Then she'll just think he's Amy in her cheerleader uniform."

"That's a great idea!" said Kaylee.  "Please Jon.  Go home in a cheerleader uniform."

KrissxLoveTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissxLoveTS

"I don't want Mom seeing me dressed as a girl.  What will she think?"

"I'll tell her the truth," said Amy. "That we talked you into dressing as a girl.  It's not like you asked us to, or anything like that.  Come on, it will be good fun."

"I'm not walking home dressed like a girl," I said.

"You won't have to.  I'll drive you and Amy home," said Margo.

"OK, it's settled," said Amy.  "Come on, Jon.  Let's go and get you changed."

I hadn't actually agreed to this, but it looks like it is going to happen.  I knew I wasn't getting out of this now.  And maybe it would be fun to see if I can fool my own mother.  Our dad was out of town on business, and I would not want him to see me dressed as a girl.  But Mom would be OK.

We all walked back to Margo's room.  Kaylee unhooked and unbuttoned my dress for me.  I stepped out of it and now I was just standing there in my bra, panties, stockings, and heels in front of all the girls.  I had pretty much gotten over being embarrassed being dressed as a girl, but now standing there in my girlie underwear, a new dose of embarrassment washed over me and I blushed a deep red.  I looked over at Megan.  She and Amy were whispering and giggling.  That didn't help my embarrassing feeling.

I said, "Hurry up with the clothes, Margo.  I'm standing here wearing my underwear."

"Actually it's my underwear, Bethann!" she replied.  "But you do look cute in it.  It really suits you."

Now all the girls laughed and giggled at me.

"OK, very funny," I said.  I sat down on the bed and took off my shoes.  Margo went into her closet and brought out her cheerleading uniform.  It consisted of a short, pleated skirt of green and gold and a gold sweater with a little green school emblem on it.  She also got a pair of little white and gold ankle socks.

"OK, Bethann, step into your skirt," she said. 

I took the skirt from her and stepped into it, pulling it up around my waist.  Margo zipped it up, fastened the little clip, and turned it around so the zipper was in the back.  I started to feel a familiar stirring in my panties as I put on this very feminine skirt.  She took the sweater and helped me get it over my head.  Then she pulled my long hair out from beneath the sweater and fluffed it up.  She removed the little pink bow that was in my hair.

"Let's give him a ponytail," said Amy.  "I always wear a ponytail when I'm cheering."  She got a brush and brushed the wig hair back, and pulled it into a high ponytail.  Margo got a matching green scrunchie and put it in to hold the ponytail.

"Take off your stockings, Bethann," said Margo.  "And put on these matching ankle socks."  Then she brought over her cheer shoes, which were little feminine sneakers with green and gold laces.  I removed the stockings and put on the socks and shoes.

"Let's touch up his makeup," said Amy.  "I want him looking pretty when Mom sees him."

They had me sit down at Margo's makeup table.  Margo reapplied some mascara on my eyelashes, and some powder on my face.  Then she put on some fresh lip gloss.

"OK, stand up, Bethann.  Let's get a good look at you," said Megan.  When I stood up, she said, "What a cute little cheerleader!"

"Amazing," said Kaylee.  "I really do think you could pass for Amy!"

I stepped over in front of the mirror.  They were right.  I definitely looked like a girl and I really did look like Amy in her cheer outfit.

"Give us a couple of cheers, Bethann", said Margo.

Even though I was embarrassed, I did my best to mimic a couple of the cheers I had seen the girls do.  Watching myself in the mirror in a little cheerleading skirt doing the cheers, I felt so feminine and embarrassed.  Yet still, it caused the boner in my panties to grow even bigger.  That embarrassed me even more, and I hoped the girls wouldn't notice it.

I saw Megan whispering to Kaylee, and the two of them giggled.

Kaylee said, "Yeah, I see it too."  Then she said, "You really like your new outfit, don't you, Jon?"

"Judging by the big lump under his skirt, I would say he does for sure," said Megan.

I just blushed and I had no response.  I knew they were right.

"Well, you can't fool Mom with that thing sticking out," said Amy.  "Why don't you help him out, Kaylee?"

"It looks like I'll need to," said Kaylee.  "When you all were out in the living room and I first put the dress on him, we had the same problem.  I had to help him out before he even came out for you to see him."

"Kaylee!" I said.

"Oh, so what?" said Margo.  "Face it, Jon.  We all know this really excites you.  I think you have loved every minute of dressing like a girl."

I felt so humiliated.  But she was right, and there was no point in denying it.

"This won't take long," said Kaylee.  "He looks pretty excited already." All the girls watched as she came over to me and lifted up my skirt, exposing the big lump in my panties.  Kaylee got down on her knees, pulled my panties down, and told me to hold up my skirt.  My dick was harder than ever, pointing up, as Kaylee wrapped her hand around it.

Kaylee called out, "Who wants to help?"

I was hoping so much Megan would.  And I was afraid Amy might.  Well, neither of those happened as Margo immediately said she would help.  Margo came over and joined Kaylee on her knees in from of me as I stood there holding up my skirt with my hard dick sticking out.

"Megan and Amy, come on over too.  Let's all do it," said Kaylee.

Megan gave me a little smile and she came over too.  Amy said, "You all go ahead.  I'll sit this one out."

Well, now I was super excited, as Megan took her place on her knees next to Kaylee and Margo.  The three of them started licking up and down on my dick.  I just looked down and watched as they licked.  I concentrated on Megan as she licked my dick.  I was already so horny that I knew I would shoot soon. 

"Let's have another contest," said Margo.  "We will alternate sucking and see who can make him cum first.  We'll each suck for ten seconds and keep taking turns until he shoots."

"Great idea," said Amy.  "I'll keep the time.  Kaylee, you go first.  Ready, go."

Kaylee got in front of me and opened her mouth, taking the head of my dick in.  She bobbed up and down on it.  I was so close to cumming, and I didn't want to cum yet.  At least not until Megan got her turn.  I tried to think about baseball as Kaylee sucked.  I have to admit I felt a little guilty, trying not to cum for my girlfriend, and wanting to be sucked by Megan.

Amy called out, "Time's up.  Your turn Megan."

Megan took Kaylee's place directly in front of me.  She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said, "Cum for Megan, Bethann."

I let out a little moan as Megan draped her tongue along the bottom of my dick and closed her lips around it.  I could already feel the start of the orgasm, as she started moving her head up and down while twirling her tongue around the head.  I was just starting to shoot as Amy called out that time was up.  The first burst went into Megan's mouth, but then she pulled back, as her time was up.  My dick just kept shooting.  Megan wrapped her hand around it and stroked.  She kept her mouth open and caught the next few shots in her mouth, while a couple of shots hit her face.

All the girls clapped and Amy said, "Good job, Megan.  You're the winner."

Megan moved in close to Kaylee and Margo, to share the cum with them.

Kaylee said, "No, share it with Bethann.  She liked it when I did that before."

Megan stood up, with cum in her mouth and on her face, and leaned in to kiss me.  I was super embarrassed but still accepted her kiss.  She was my dream girl, after all.  She passed some of the cum into my mouth.  Then we broke the kiss and she told me to lick the cum off her face.  I complied and licked her face clean.  I swallowed all the cum she passed me and I had licked up.  I turned a bright shade of red from embarrassment as the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments