Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In parts 1 and 2, my girlfriend and her friends noticed how long my eyelashes were and decided to put mascara on me.  Then they made up my whole face and put a wig on me.  Seeing how much I looked like a girl, they decided to dress me up too.  Now I'm fully made up and dressed as a girl in a sweet little mini dress.  The girls have now decided to get some photos….."

"No pictures," I said.  "I don't want any of the guys seeing me like this."

"We won't show them to anyone, I promise," said Kaylee.  "They will be just for us.  We will only use my phone and I won't send them to anyone else.  Do you trust me, Jon?"

"Of course I trust you, Kaylee," I said.  "But I still don’t want any pictures."

"It will be OK, sweetie.  I'll put them in a private folder and no one else will see them."

"Oh, alright," I said.  "But just a couple."  Truth be told, I kind of wanted to see what they would look like, and I really did trust my girlfriend.

"Oh thanks, Jon.  You're being such a good sport about all this."

Kaylee took out her phone, pointed the camera at me, and took a shot.  She said, "Show us some feminine poses."

That was actually not hard for me to do because I did feel very feminine.  Even though it was embarrassing, I tried my best to act all feminine.  I bent one leg a little and tilted my head and smiled.  Kaylee clicked the camera.

"Looking good!" said Cindy.  "Show us more."

I bent over with my hands on my knees and looked right at the camera, and then puckered my lips in a little air kiss.  I dropped one leg behind the other and did a little curtsey.  The girls were clapping and cheering as I struck one feminine pose after another.  They just seemed to come naturally while I was dressed like this.  Finally, I went over to the couch, sat down, smoothing my dress beneath me, and then crossed my legs like a girl.

"Beautiful!" said Kaylee.  "Now let's get a couple with Amy since you look like sisters."

Amy came over and sat next to me and Kaylee got a couple shots of us together.

Then Kaylee gave the camera over to Amy, and Kaylee sat next to me for a couple pictures of us two.

"That ought to do it," said Kaylee.  We all crowded around her and watched as she scrolled through the photos on her phone.  The girls all commented on how feminine and girly I looked.  I had to admit, they were right.  I thought I looked like a girl in the mirror, but in the photos, there was no doubt I could pass for a real girl.  As the other girls were still looking at the photos, Cindy and Margo had gone over to the couch and sat down.

Well, if the events of the day were not strange enough already, with me being feminized and posing for pictures, what happened next really surprised me.  Cindy and Margo were whispering to each other.  It appeared that Cindy was trying to talk Margo into something.  I could not hear them, but it appeared that Margo finally agreed, and then the two of them began to kiss each other.  I just watched in amazement.

Amy said, "Hey, what are you doing?  Jon is here."

"We're practicing," said Cindy.   "Why don't you join us?"

"No way! Not with Jon here," said Amy.  "We don't practice in front of the boys."

"I don't see any boys here," said Cindy.  "Just our usual group plus one new girl."

"Cindy!" said Kaylee.  "He may look like a girl, but he's still a guy, and he's my boyfriend."

"Margo and I want to practice, and as far as I'm concerned, SHE's just one of the girls," said Cindy.  "Hey, let's give her a girl's name and then she'll be a girl, and we can all practice.  How about 'Jane'?"

"No, we need something more feminine.  How about 'Beth'?"  said Margo.

"Yes, how about 'Bethann'!" said Cindy.  "Bethann, you don't mind if Margo and I practice, do you?"

"What is this practicing?" I asked.  "You two were kissing!"

"Right," said Margo.  "Sometimes when there are no boys around, we practice kissing.  How do you think Kaylee got to be such a good kisser?"

"Do you practice too, Kaylee?" I asked.

"Of course she does," said Cindy.  "This is how we all learned to kiss.  Don't you boys practice with each other?"

"Oh, gross, of course not," I said.

Kaylee scolded, "Cindy, this is supposed to be a secret among just us girls."

"And it is.  Bethann won't tell anyone, will you, Bethann?"

"I can keep your secret if you can keep the secret that I'm dressed like a girl."

"It's a deal," said Cindy.  She turned back to Margo, put her arms around her, and started kissing again.  I could not take my eyes off them.  I had seen two girls kiss in plenty of videos, but never in real life. 

I turned to Kaylee and asked, "So do you practice too, Kaylee?"

Now it was Kaylee who was embarrassed.  She said, "We all do, Jon-- I mean, Bethann.  Are you angry with me?"

"No, not at all," I said.  "I think it's hot.  I want to see you practice.  Why don't you practice with Megan?"

"Come on, Kaylee," said Megan.  "Your boyfriend knows all about it now and he doesn't mind."

"Yes, go ahead, Kaylee.  I want to see you practice too."

Megan and Kaylee were standing just a few feet away from me.  Megan got in close to her, put her arms around Kaylee, and they brought their lips together for a tentative kiss.

I said, "It's OK, Kaylee. Go ahead."

Kaylee and Megan started to kiss with their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.  I had never seen anything so hot.  Margo and Cindy were still sitting on the couch making out with each other.

Amy and Kylie were just looking at each other and then at me.  I said, "Go ahead, Amy.  I already know you do it.  I'm just Bethann, one of the girls.  You should practice too."

With that, Kylie and Amy began to kiss too.  I just watched in amazement as the three pairs of girls made out.  I could hardly believe this was happening.

After several minutes, Cindy and Margo stopped kissing, and Cindy called out, "Switch."

All three couples stopped kissing.  Megan went over to Kylie and started kissing her.  Cindy came over to me and said, "I'm going to practice with Bethann.  Is that OK with you, Kaylee?"

"Yes, go ahead," said Kaylee.  "I'll practice with her sister!"

Although I was excited about kissing Cindy, I couldn't take my eyes off Kaylee and Amy as they started to kiss.  I couldn't believe I was watching as my sister and my girlfriend make out with each other.  But Cindy had no interest in watching the others as she took hold of my head and turned it to face her.  She leaned in, and our lips met in a sweet kiss.  We both opened our mouths and started making out.

Margo was now without a practicing partner, so she went out to the kitchen to get a beer.  It occurred to me that this practicing works best with an even number of people.  I had upset the balance by joining the group.  But I didn't care because I was really enjoying making out with Cindy.

But I soon learned that it works fine with an odd number because when Margo returned to the living room, she just joined the group with Kaylee and Amy, and they had a three-way kissing session.  Kaylee would occasionally look over at me and Cindy, and I wondered if she was jealous that I was kissing Cindy.  She didn't seem to be as she was having a great time kissing with my sister and Margo.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Cindy paused our kissing and whispered to me, "I bet you don't mind being a girl now, do you, Bethann?"

"Not at all," I said.  "Obviously it has its perks.  I can't believe you girls actually practice kissing with each other."

"Now you know our secret," she said.  "This is how we all learned to kiss.  And we learned to do more than just kiss."  She pointed over to Kylie and Megan, who were now doing more than kissing.  Megan was rubbing Kylie's breasts, and Kylie was rubbing Megan's pussy through her jeans.

"Oh my God, are you all lesbians?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said.  "We all have boyfriends.  You know Kaylee is no lesbian, right?  We just get a little horny sometimes, and we help each other out."

I looked over at the threesome of Amy, Margo, and Kaylee, and they were rubbing each other's pussies too.

Cindy said, "You must be horny yourself, Bethann.  I can feel your erection beneath your dress."

She was right.  I was so horny.  If it wasn't enough to be dressed like a girl, and watching my girlfriend make out with my sister, kissing Cindy had me so excited.  Cindy pulled me in close and started to slowly dry hump me, rubbing my erection with her pussy right through our clothes.  I was getting even more excited, and I knew I was close to cumming.

"Cindy, stop.  You're going to make me cum."

"Doesn't our little girl want to cum?" asked Cindy.

"Of course I do, but not here in front of Kaylee.  She won't like it, Cindy.  And I don't want to get Margo's dress and panties all messy."

"Well, as for your girlfriend, I don't think she will mind.  Look at her now.  She'll be cumming herself soon enough."

I looked over at Kaylee, and she was laying down on the floor.  Amy was kissing her while Margo had her shorts and panties pulled down, and she was rubbing Kaylee's pussy.

"Oh my God," I said.  "I've got to see this.  So, you girls really do all this stuff when the guys are not around?"

"I told you," said Cindy.  "We help each other out sometimes."

"This is the hottest thing I have ever seen!"  I watched as Margo and Amy kept working on Kaylee.  She was now moving her hips up and down and wiggling her pussy under Margo's fingers.

I glanced over at Kylie and Megan to see what they were up to.  They were laying side by side with their pants down rubbing their pussies together as they kissed.  So hot!  As much as I would have enjoyed watching them, I turned my attention back to Kaylee as she was approaching her climax.

Cindy took hold of my head and turned me to her for a kiss.  She resumed her light humping on my erection.  "Just a second, Cindy," I said.  "I want to watch Kaylee cum."

"Well, aren't you such a good boyfriend, wanting to make sure your girlfriend cums before you do!"

As Kaylee neared her climax, Margo reached out and pinched both of her nipples.  Kaylee let out a little moan as she lifted her hips and started to cum.  I saw her whole body shake as she had a long and powerful climax.  When it subsided, she sat up and looked at me and blushed.  She smiled and gave me a little wink.  She said, "Sorry, Bethann.  I guess a got a little carried away."

"Oh, it's OK with me.  I hope you enjoyed it. I know I did."

Then she said, "Cindy, is Bethann getting all excited over there?"

"Yes, she is," said Cindy.  "She's about to shoot in her panties."

"How about you and I help her out?" said Kaylee.

Kaylee got up and pulled up her panties and her shorts.  She walked over to Cindy and me.  She got in real close and whispered to me, "Are you sure you don't mind what we just did over there?"

"No, I thought it was so hot.  I still can't believe you girls do this stuff."

"Well, now you know all our girl secrets," she said.  She leaned in, gave me a big wet kiss as her hand moved down my dress, and started massaging my boner.  Then, she said, "Come on Cindy, let's take good care of Bethann."

Kaylee and Cindy both got down on their knees in front of me. "Hold your dress up, Bethann," Kaylee said.

I grabbed the hem of my dress and held it up, exposing my panties and my hard dick inside struggling to get free.

"Oh, what pretty pink panties you have, Bethann," said Cindy.  "They really suit you."

Kaylee pulled my panties down just enough for my erection to pop out in its full glory.  I had never been so hard or felt so excited.  She said, "Are you ready, sweetie?"

I just nodded my head yes.  Kaylee moved in close and gave my dick a little kiss on the tip and then a big lick along the underside.  Then Cindy gave it a kiss and a lick, too.  Then both girls started licking up and down my shaft.  Kaylee's eyes were looking up at me as she licked me.  She looked so cute.  Next, she and Cindy stopped licking, looked into each other's eyes, and shared a sweet French kiss.  Then Kaylee opened her mouth and sucked in the head of my dick.  Cindy licked along the shaft and then licked my balls.

I looked up to see what the other girls were doing.  They were all sitting and just watching as Kaylee and Cindy sucked my dick.  There I stood in a dress, makeup, and wig with two girls sucking me off while four other girls sat and watched.  It would have made a great porn video, but it was me and it was really happening.

I was so close to cumming, and I tried so hard to hold it back and prolong the pleasure.  But I couldn't hold it anymore.  My dick started spewing thick white cum into Kaylee's mouth.  She took the first couple of squirts and then gave it over to Cindy, who got the last few shots of my cum.  Then they moved their faces together and shared a kiss, passing the cum between them. 

Kaylee and Cindy stood up and started kissing me, passing me the remnants of my own cum.  I felt so good, I didn't even care.  I kissed each girl deeply even though I got cummy mouth.

Kaylee pulled my panties up, and I dropped the hem of my dress and let it fall back down.  I looked out at all the girls staring at me, and I blushed a deep red.  All the girls started clapping and cheering for our little performance.  I just did what felt natural and gave them a little curtsey.

Margo said, "I think we all need a beer.  Bethann would you go get us some beers, please."

I went to the kitchen and got seven beers and put them on a tray and brought them out and served the girls as if I was their waitress.  Amy smiled and winked at me, and I blushed again.

"Sit down and rest yourself, Bethann," said Margo.  I carried my beer over to the couch, set it down, then smoothed my dress beneath me and sat, crossing my legs like a girl.

"You really do make a great girl, Bethann," said Cindy.  "How does it feel to be a girl for the afternoon?"

"If this is what it's like being a girl, I think I like it," I said.

"I think we should declare Bethann as an honorary girl," said Cindy.  "Any time you want to be a girl again, you just say the word, and we're here to help!"

Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments