Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brian (Dad)

"How about a porno-style throat fucking," Mom replied while sitting on Jared's lap, still impaled on his hard-on.

"What exactly do you mean?" Jared asked.

"I believe what your mother is referring to is when she lies on her back on a table or bed with her head off the edge. This position basically gives the fucker a straight line down the fuckee's throat unobstructed."

"Yeah, that's it," Mom purred before clutching Jared's face to hers as she began riding him with abandon again. After a few minutes, she began to slow down and huffingly suggested, "Okay, let's move this party to the table."

I helped Cynthia up as she slipped off of Jared's angry-looking prick before lifting her onto the dining room table. Once she was positioned with her head hanging over the edge, I presented my half-hard cock for her to swallow. She easily took me to the root as Jared stood and watched while his fingers diddled her sloppy puss. I only did this to show Jared exactly how the whole thing worked, but watching her lie there as he fingered her stirred me back to life.

Cynthia (Mom)

Lying back on the table as Brian got me into position was like lighting a fire. I was exhausted but knew that soon enough, my two men would be using me like the slut I was. Brian slipped his softy into my mouth to get me going as Jared fingered my already overly sensitive opening. I felt Brian growing and looked up to see him ogling what I assumed to be Jared's fingers in my wide-open cunt. I couldn't see a thing in my position but pictured Jared jacking his hard-on as his digits penetrated my puss. I worked Brian's pistoning hard-on with my lips, teeth, and throat to bring about the few drops of cum that were left in his vacant sac.

When he withdrew we all heard Jamie's expression of, "Oh my! Have you two been using Mom all this time?"

"Well, using her is not exactly what happened. It was more like her using us to get off repeatedly," Brian replied.

"Yeah, have you seen how she left me here?" Jared added while bringing his raging cock toward my face.

"Oh, so I'm supposed to believe that you two haven't fucked my poor mother silly?" Jamie added while giving me a big wink. Then she positioned Jared's dick at my parted lips and pushed him down my throat. I couldn't see much after that but was sure that I heard them kissing as someone teased each of my nipples wonderfully.

Jamie

With Jared using Mom's throat as a pump and dump, I walked over to Dad and kissed him needfully while cupping his sac and exhausted penis. In turn, he massaged my tits softly and pulled at my nips gently. I moaned quietly into his mouth as my pussy began to leak. Wanting more, I pulled away from him and climbed on top of Mom. Once in position with my vulva and breasts pressing against her, I prompted, "Dad, get over here and eat us both."

Dad enthusiastically pressed his face into our adjoining crotches and did his thing. While he was eating us both splendidly, I kissed and nibbled at Mom's expanding neck and all around Jared's penetrating pecker. Adjusting my weight a little, I pressed harder into Mom's vagina with mine. The added pressure was amping us both up as Dad added fingers to both of us. Letting my elbows bear the weight of my upper body, I let my hands play with her thick nipples. I noted an increasing growl and gurgling from Mom's throat before she began to shiver.

"If you're not going to cum in the next few seconds, then pull out of Mom's throat so that she can get a breath while she orgasms," I directed Jared.

He eased back and out as our mother wailed and convulsed. Dad and I both kept up our titillation of her bits throughout her climax until she finally stopped shaking.

"You three... are amazing," Mom panted while licking the tip of Jared's lingering pole. After another minute, she slowed her breathing and opened up again for Jared to use.

"Give it to her good this time, Honey," I said to Jared as he began pumping her mouth once again. Mom was encouraging, too, as she reached behind him and gripped his buttocks to egg him on. He must have been close before because I could see it coming as his eyes began to squint.

"Pull out and spray some over her face and chest. I want to lick it off of her," I spilled before actually thinking about what I'd said. As the image rolled through my mind, it only turned me on even more. I reached back with one hand, grabbed Dad by his hair, and shoved him deeper into our spread thighs. I was on fire!

Seconds later, Jared began to ejaculate and gave Mom one down the gullet before pulling out and hitting both of our faces and necks with the rest.

Jared

I finally came after what seemed like hours, but due to the scene in front of me, I was still quite hard. I grabbed a chair to sit back and watch the carnal lust on display in front of me. Dad grabbed us a couple of beers and sat beside me as Jamie and Mom enjoyed each other. They were licking my cum off each other at first, but it quickly spiraled into an orgasm-fueled compulsion. Their mouths were everywhere, and soon enough, Jamie had spun around and sat upright on Mom's face as she pulled, twisted, and flicked Mom's nips mercilessly.

Dad and I shifted our chairs to watch as Mom chewed and licked at Jamie's pucker and puss like an animal. Her hands gripped Jamie's glutes firmly while spreading them to their limits as she snarled while dining. Jamie had been the one moaning in pleasure, but something had changed suddenly as Mom began to lose focus and wail as well. We once again shifted our chairs just enough to see that Jamie was pulling and twisting Mom's clit almost angrily. It seemed that they were testing each other's limits, although neither seemed to be backing off.

When it seemed that Mom was about to lose the battle, she slipped forward just enough to bite Jamie's clit good and hard.

"Gaaawwwddd!" Jamie roared as she seemed to press Mom's face up inside herself while she came angrily.

Mom wasn't far behind as Jamie twisted her clit just hard enough. But Mom's face was covered so completely by Jamie's crotch that all we heard were muffled growls. I don't know how Mom even caught a breath until their mutual convulsions eventually pushed Jamie off a little.

Dad and I just sat there, startled by the show, wondering what was going on between our two ladies. As they gradually recovered, Jamie slid further down, licking Mom's inner thighs and calves as she made her way to her perfectly pedicured feet. Mom did the same, as it seemed they were in perfect sync. They each sucked and nibbled the other's toes as their crotches came into contact. Jamie's legs had been on the outside of Mom's at the beginning, but she quickly pulled one back and slipped it under one of Mom's. Now their pussies could make contact as they each leaned a little the right way.

The display quickly turned carnal again as they pressed their slippery cunts together and twisted about. They both began sighing and grunting as they continued their foot fetishism. They'd become a couple of horny sluts that would do anything for the continued high.

After a couple of small orgasms each, Mom spoke, "Brian, go to our closet and look in my toy chest for the double-ended dildo. Hurry, please!" she offered between groans.

Dad took off, as his cock and balls swung almost comically while he tackled the stairs like a man possessed. The girls kept grinding and licking as it sounded like Dad was tearing the closet apart upstairs. Then, only seconds later he was thumping back down the staircase and heading back to us. Mom quickly snagged the long double-ended phallus from him and proceeded to stuff it in each of their pussies. The prior softer coos turned into louder moans now that both girls were stuffed with rubber cock. So stuffed, in fact, that there was no hint of the sixteen-inch faux pecker.

Cynthia (Mom)

After inserting the double-ended dong into Jamie's and my pussies I went back to her toes. We continued to gnash out outer bits together like crazed animals while gnawing at each other's feet and ankles. I didn't know about Jamie's sexual past, but I had had more first-time experiences in the last forty-eight hours than in the last forty-five years. Just having Brian and Jared at the same time was more than I could have hoped for, even though I'd fantasized about that very thing.

It was going to be especially difficult going back to just Brian and me after this two-day fuckfest with our kids. I'd never had another woman, and Jamie was at least as insatiable as me, so I'd likely be disappointed with others. We'd just have to find a way to visit them at their place in the city as often as possible.

Jamie

I slid forward while clenching the dildo hard with my vaginal muscles.

Mom whined, "Hey where are you going?" before I had the chance to sit up facing her and scoot forward.

"Spread those legs, my little mommy slut!" I ordered while pressing her end of the dong against her puffy pucker. "I'm gonna fuck that tender ass of yours and make you beg me to stop," I added as the tip gradually vanished completely.

"Oh, fuccckkk!" Mom cried as I kept up the pressure until my cunt was within an inch of hers.

"Pull those sexy legs back and hold them there while I get a little deeper."

Mom did as she was told as that last inch or so was pressed inside. Moving into position over top of her, I gripped her ankles and began a deep fucking, never pulling out more than three or four inches. It was hard work, but listening to her howl as her face twisted in ecstatic agony was my reward, especially when she coated me from top to bottom with her squirting climax.

I bent down and kissed her softly in the sunset of her mighty orgasm. We both were still breathing hard as our lips slid about one another's. I had no idea where that came from as I'd never done it before. It was something about Mom's excitement that got me charged up and allowed me to let go of my inhibitions completely.

Mom moved to my ear as we were still entangled and mumbled, "I've never done anything like any of this. Thank you for teaching me the joys of lesbian sex. I'm definitely going to need more of this."

"You bring out a fire in me like no other woman ever has. Only Jared gets me this riled and ready to try anything. So, yeah, we're definitely going to do this again." I replied in a similarly hushed tone.

Her hands found the back of my head as she pulled my lips to hers. While the kiss got heated, I released her legs and felt them wrap around me snugly before she started wiggling her crotch against mine. Mom was right about her comment last night in reference to women. They, especially her, seemed to be able to go on almost endlessly. We each came again before I felt Jared's fingers teasing my little star with lube. With the dildo still buried in my vagina, his fingering was really getting me hot.

I pulled from Mom's lips and questioned, "Are you hard, Dad?" since I couldn't see him from my position.

"Yes, Baby. Watching the two of you go at it would make a dead man hard," He responded while moving into my line of site.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

"I want you to slip into my ass while I take Jared down my esophagus."

"Oh, you're going to be airtight, with three cocks inside you!" Mom offered excitedly. "I'd love to feel that too!" She chirped.

"Don't cum, Guy's. Just let me enjoy the feeling for a few minutes before we switch around and give Mom the same thing."

"Thank you, Baby!" Mom said eagerly before her hands found my breasts and began tweaking my nipples.

"Mmmm," I groaned as Dad pushed into my ass while Jared filled my mouth. The men got a nice rhythm going as Mom squirmed beneath me while twisting my nips perfectly. I was peaking from the overstimulation and came on Mom in less than a minute.

I growled across Jared's embedded hard-on. They all knew that I had cum and stopped their movement as I lay there trembling. I gradually emerged from the excess of being so wonderfully full as Jared pulled away. Dad followed suit, leaving my mouth and ass feeling terribly empty. I attempted to sit up, but my muscles were so cramped from that captivating orgasm and from being on top of Mom that I just plopped back down onto her.

Cynthia

My baby was exhausted from her recent climax, so I rolled us onto our sides before extracting the buried dildo. We both moaned aloud while I pulled on it gently. Jared was stroking Jamie's back and legs during the intensely sluggish process. Brian parroted Jared's moves which helped to calm us both throughout the evacuation. Jamie's end pulled out much easier due to the generous amount of her self-lubrication, whereas patience was key with my end. Even with the generous amounts of lube we'd used already, the dong had been in my ass for a good bit of time and therefore took an easy hand.

Brian began squirting lube consistently once he realized that my innards were pretty dry. After giving the exposed dong a good soaking, he suggested, "Push it back in a little to get some of the lube back inside."

I did as he suggested and it worked perfectly and felt fantastic at the same time. The rest came out much easier after that. Once it was fully removed, Brian squirted a little more lube inside my gaped pucker.

"Oh, my!" Brian stated as the phallus popped out. "You have quite the gaping asshole. Feel it, Honey," he suggested while dragging my fingers to my open backdoor. "Is it tender?" Brian asked.

"Very!" I replied. "But in a stimulating kind of way," I added as my fingers stroked the slowly closing ring.

"I guess being airtight is not in the cards for you this time," Brian lamented.

"Sure it is," Jamie proposed. "Get up on all fours, and the three of us will fill you up nicely.

"Okay. How about we do this on the carpeted floor? Brian, you come up front while Jared takes the back. Jamie, what did you have in mind for my ass?"

"My tongue," Jamie flaunted while wagging it around like a tornado.

Jared

We all walked to the living room, following Mom as she moved into position on all fours. Dad knelt down in front of her face as I took my place between her legs. I slipped in first, impatient to feel the warmth of my mother's womb again. Dad quickly followed suit, and we worked out a nice rhythm while Jamie was at her side assessing how to get into a good position for analingus. She leaned down and pried Mom's buttocks apart as far as possible. Jamie lapped at our mother's puffed-up pucker for a minute or two while looking for the right leverage.

"Dad, move into a sitting position. I need Mom's ass pointing higher into the air so that I can really dig deep," Jamie ordered.

Our father followed Jamie's command, pulling out of Mom's mouth just long enough to sit on the floor. He then pulled her face down to his crotch. This rotated her ass upward and gave Jamie the positioning she needed for a good tongue-fucking.

"Alright, Jared, you lean back and give me a little room to really dig deep," Jamie said to me before pulling Mom's cheeks apart and flicking across her bloated scarlet star.

The deeper Jamie got, the harder it was for me to see the action, but I could tell that someone was enjoying it all. The three of us got into a good pattern of penetration and really started going at poor Mother. Poor, haha. She was loving every second! I could definitely tell because of the constant flow of her nectar across my thrusting cock. I was tilting back as far as I could to keep from slapping Jamie's head with my upper groin. Although I did do it on purpose a couple of times just to see her reaction but she was so focused on drilling Mom's ass that she never even flinched.

It wasn't much longer before Mom had the mother of all orgasms. Growling and grunting across Dad's embedded hard-on, she squirted across my dick and even got a little on Jamie's face before her arms and legs gave out. Crumbling down onto the carpet as she continued to quiver, Mom's moans were much easier to hear as each of us backed up a little to let her enjoy the moment.

"Airtight equals... best... orgasm... ever!" she panted.

We all sat around on the floor as Mom gradually recovered. After a few minutes of silence, Jamie issued, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I could really use a shower."

I watched as Jamie hopped up and wiggled that perfect ass across the room and up the stairs before I jumped up and pursued her. Just as she entered the bathroom I caught up and closed the door behind us and made sure to lock it. As much as I enjoyed our time with Mom and Dad, that was all done, at least for now.

Jamie

It was like Jared had read my mind when I heard the lock on the door click just as I turned on the shower to let it...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments