Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a few weeks later, and I was all moved into Jamie's apartment. We had learned each other's routines and spent every spare moment together. I was working from eight am to ten pm, Monday thru Friday. Jamie worked Tuesday through Saturday from six am to eight pm. We'd been so passionate about our time together that we never went anywhere.

All that changed the following Saturday night. Jamie's hospital held quarterly fundraisers, and all of the supervisor's attendance was required. They were encouraged to bring their spouses or significant others. Jamie had always gone to these affairs solo but asked me to attend.

Melinda was the sole person other than family that knew we were brother and sister. Fortunately, she was safely ensconced in her new hospital over four hundred miles away. Just to be safe, we decided to not be too clingy and act more like friends this first time. Jamie would introduce me by my name, with no other descriptions.

In the unlikely scenario that someone recognized me as her brother, she would confess that she didn't have a date. 

Saturday night came quickly, and we were both all over each other as we half-heartedly tried to dress. Jamie would try to pull on her panties as I slipped a finger into her little pink star. I would try to pull on my boxer briefs, and she would stroke my engorged cock.

We finally stopped teasing, and I moved her to the bed and slipped into her sodden snatch. We were both so high already that our orgasms crippled us in short order. With our desires temporarily sated, we quickly cleaned up and dressed.

Seeing Jamie in her curve-hugging little black dress egged on my desire again, but I knew that I'd have to wait. She was nothing short of stunning. I couldn't believe that it took us this long to get together. As I thought about it, it occurred to me that if it wasn't for my mishap on the baseball diamond, we might never have gotten here.

Feeling melancholy, I pulled her into a hug and whispered, "I love you, Jamie. I wish that we would have done this sooner, but I'm just glad we did."

She replied, "I love you too, and I'm ecstatic to have my soulmate by my side."

I continued to hold her as she realized that I was having a moment. With a deep hug and kiss, she pulled away while declaring, "We will have each other for the rest of our lives now. I don't care whether anyone finds out or not. I'll love you till the end of my days."

As it sunk in, I stared into her beautiful eyes and knew it was the truth. With that knowledge, I stated, "Okay, baby, let's go to a party and have some fun. Although no too much since it is black tie and a work thing." Jamie just laughed out loud at me and then so did I.

She put on the finishing touches as I ordered an Uber. The fundraiser was at a local hotel, which was on the far side of walking distance. With the way we were dressed, it was easier just to get a ride. I didn't think that alcohol would be an issue since neither of us drank much anyway.

Our Uber was waiting for us outside, and within a few minutes, we were pulling up to the hotel. We arrived about fifteen minutes early, which made Jamie look good to the Hospital big-wigs. Introductions were made all around, and nobody inquired further about our association.

Jamie pulled me wherever she went and never left me alone for a second. I was glad she did since I didn't know anyone else there. At one point, she had to use the ladies' room and pulled me to the restroom area. I headed into the men's to empty my bladder as well. Finishing first, I silently waited in the hallway for her return.

As Jamie emerged from the bathroom, she gripped my hand firmly, pulling me further down the hallway. At the end was an unmarked door. She quickly turned the handle while glancing back. Pushing me into the darkness, Jamie promptly closed the door. She turned on her phone for light before kissing me fervently.

I returned the kiss before she pulled away to explain, "I've heard stories for years about all the hookups in this closet. Now it's my turn." Jamie seductively eased her dress up to expose her bare pussy. She'd removed her panties in the bathroom to get ready for a quick fuck in the closet. Staring like a dumbstruck teenage boy, I watched as she flicked her clit in the dim light.

Breaking from my hypnotism, I quickly lowered my pants and underwear. With my rising manhood exposed, Jamie turned away and bent over.

"Fuck me, Jared. Fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your love!"

I eased forward, pressing into her warm, slick box. Jamie moaned softly as I hit bottom. As I slowly withdrew, she spouted, "Fuck me hard and fast! I need it sooo bad!"

Her tone was serious yet hungry, so I gave her what she wanted. I released my inner animal and fucked her savagely. She started cumming within thirty seconds. Clearly, she was already on the edge before we even started. But I wasn't there yet.

Jamie's moans were escalating into full-blown screams as I kept up the pace. She was nearing another mammoth climax as I felt the first tinglings of mine. As her slick cunt repeatedly contracted on my engorged cock I felt my nuts contract.

My semen flooded her womb as I pushed all the way in her one last time. I howled like a wolf in heat through the repeated expulsions. My legs began to fail me as I fell back against some shelving. I pulled Jamie with me as we both attempted to catch our breath.

Once Jamie had calmed, She slid off of my fading hardon and turned to kiss me. In between kisses, she said, "Oh my God, Jared! You were a fucking animal and made me cum three times in a row."

"I just gave you what you asked for, sexy."

"Well, I'll have to ask for that more often! Now, let's get out of here before someone finds us."

I pulled up my pants and tucked my shirt, and we opened the door. Unlike our fears, no one was standing around gawking as we exited the closet. We both made a bee-line to our respective bathrooms to clean up in the light. I didn't get a good look at Jamie, but I was a wreck. It's a good thing the closet was so close to the restrooms, or we'd have been busted.

As I emerged from the men's room, Jamie was waiting patiently in the hall. I paused a few feet away from her to take in her beauty. She was absolutely glowing. As I openly stared, she blushed before moving forward and grabbing my hand in hers.

She kissed me after I whispered, "You are stunning."

After the kiss, she replied, "It's my love for you, showing, brother."

Our demeanor changed for the rest of the evening. We were more relaxed about being together. We held hands continuously and gazed into each other's eyes whenever we could. Everyone seemed to notice our love. We were asked more personal questions about where we met and how long we'd know each other.

I let Jamie field the personal questions since we weren't prepared to answer them. Our original plan was to just ignore such questions.  Now, however, it was quite evident from our body language that we were deeply in love.

Jamie told the truth, which made it easier for me to join in the conversation. She told everyone that asked that we'd known each other our whole lives but had always been just friends. We'd always had a brother-sister type of relationship which suppressed any romantic feelings. That, by happenstance, we'd recently crossed paths again and admitted our love for each other.  

Of course, she left out the fact that we are brother and sister. But no one asked that either. With the questions asked and answered, we felt even more comfortable among the other party-goers. We sat close and let our hands wander the other as normal young couples would. It was all very freeing.

Before we knew it, the party was ending, and we were calling an Uber. Several other couples asked if we would like to get together in the future. We told them to give us a call, but that we both worked crazy hours. We were still enjoying the freeing feeling of being out when the driver dropped us off at our apartment.

Upon exiting the car, I grabbed Jamie around the waist and pulled her in for a toe-curling smooch. Pulling away for a moment, I beamed, "This feels so damn good! The freedom to kiss and hold you in public is an aphrodisiac in-of-itself."  

Jamie pulled me back to her and kissed me even deeper. I could feel my cock begin to swell from our public display of affection. After we got a couple of honks from passing cars, we decided to head inside. We headed for the elevator and waited for a second before Jamie jerked me to the right.

After she pulled the door open, I realized that she wanted to take the stairs. As I was about to ask why she released my hand. Jamie then ran to the top of the first landing. There, she pulled up her dress, exposing her perfect ass before assuming the position. Her legs were spread, and she was bent over enough for me to see that she was quite ready.

There Jamie stood with juices running down her inner thighs and no panties to be seen. I imagined that there was probably a considerable wet spot in our last Uber. Once I was upon her, I dropped to my knees and dove into her slick canal. I let my tongue dig deeply as my hands caressed her firm ass. Jamie's moans slowly increased in volume as I kept up my oral incursion.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

"Lick my ass," were the next intelligible words from her mouth as the sounds of her ecstasy echoed through the stairwell. I lapped at her pucker gently a few times, and her entire demeanor changed. The moans turned to growls as I began to permeate her rectum with my forceful tongue.

As I dug as deep as possible, her grunts became more enthusiastic. Her nectar was flowing freely down her sexy thighs as I kept her on the edge of orgasm. Knowing that she was at the point of ordering me to fuck her little pink star, I stood and dropped my pants.

Jamie wasn't the only one that didn't put her underwear back on, and as they hit the floor, I pressed inside. The sound that emanated from her open mouth was carnal, lewd, and loud. I quickly covered her mouth as I pumped her ass hardily. We were both so feverish already that it only took seconds before she came, and I followed close behind.

I pulled her into me and sucked on her neck as our climaxes eased. Jamie turned back to me, and we kissed sensuously. The power of her kisses kept me at my peak, and I walked her forward to the wall. Just as we reached it, I moved my hands up her abdomen and grasped both breasts. Her dress was now at her shoulders, leaving her almost utterly nude to anyone that might come along.

As I began to pump her back door once again, Jamie uttered, "Pinch my nipples hard and fill my ass with your cum again, brother."

Her use of the word 'brother' instead of my name seemed to excite us both more than we realized. A conversation that we would have later when we weren't so distracted.

I rolled her nips, steadily increasing pressure on them. Jamie's moans grew accordingly, and so did her hip gyrations. I held steady as she did the work, turning and grinding her pert buttocks on my unrelenting pole. She was a woman that knew exactly what she wanted and had no qualms about taking it from me.

"Pound me!" she growled as her hips kept up their circling.

I repositioned myself and started moving from tip to balls inside her. My fingers worked her nipples by rolling and pulling without hurting them. Some people like a little pain in their sex, but I didn't want to bring that without discussing it first.

We were both at the edge of our climaxes when I heard the door to the steps open. As if to say, 'don't you dare stop,' Jamie turned her face to mine and sucked on my lips as she started to convulse. The distraction of the door evaporated as I released another load inside of my sister.

Our mouths continued to delve deeper as our spasms slowed. Neither of us even bothered to look back as we enjoyed the continuing waves of pleasure that our closeness provided. It was several minutes later, as my softening cock slipped from within Jamie, that she suggested, "Take me to bed, lover."

I released her breasts and backed away, allowing her dress to drop and cover her magnificent body. Jamie stumbled a little as I released her, so I picked her up and carried my paramour to our bed.

She didn't fuss one bit but instead kissed me softly and snuggled tightly during our trek. I knew that she was capable of walking, but I loved expressing my adoration for her in overtly romantic ways. And, I know that she enjoyed it too, now that we had found each other.

Once inside the apartment, I carried her directly to bed, where I undressed her. After undressing myself, Jamie grasped my cock and pulled it toward her mouth. I turned a little to put myself in position for a sixty-nine. Being on top, I kept my hips up a little to dangle my semi-hard penis above her mouth.  

That lasted only seconds, as Jamie quickly pulled me down to her face with a firm hold of my ass-cheeks. As she was lapping and sucking on my growing member, I pulled her legs back and apart to expose both of her entrances.

I pried her buttocks open to expose her swollen star with my arms lying on her thighs to keep them apart. Jamie's crease was slick from her own juices and my leaking loads. I licked around her pucker initially in case she was still overly sensitive. If she was, there were no complaints as she curled her abs upward, giving me better access.

Taking my time, I lapped slowly across the cum-coated skin of her bum. Goose-bumps rose on her skin as she moaned around my fully-engorged penis. She already had me ready-to-go as I was just beginning to please her. I attempted to pull away to concentrate better on her deliciousness, but she was having none of it.

Unable to extricate myself from her magical mouth, I attempted to concentrate on my task. With her cleft cleaned of my semen, I gently flicked at her crinkle. It was obviously still sensitive as she bucked a little at each successive lick. Wanting to enter her with my tongue, I moved my hands closer, bringing them right to the edge of her anus.

As I pulled her anal lips apart with my thumbs, Jamie's sigh vibrated around my cock. I tentatively penetrated her back door orally as she had me near another peak. I always prided myself on bringing my former lovers to more climaxes than they could me.

But, with Jamie, there was no quitting. She would bring me back to hardness no matter how often I'd cum before. Now she was doing it again as I speared her anal canal with my unrelenting tongue. Just as I thought I was going to orgasm, Jamie stopped.

She pushed me up a little before grabbing my cock in her hand. She whispered, "Fuck my pussy again before we sleep."

I slowly released her legs and turned around. We kissed tenderly for several minutes as I pressed my body into hers. It was a natural progression. There was no thought. I slipped into her as I pressed my chest into hers and our lips met.

We had a slow meandering fuck that never sped up and went on for some time. As we began to tire, I rolled her on top of me while still inside her. We fell asleep that way and woke that way. It was Sunday morning, and we had all day together. This was always a special day to us for that very reason.

My morning wood was about half-way inside her as she began to wake. "Mmmm, what a delicious way to awaken," Jamie purred as she wiggled it in further.

We kissed softly as she slid up and down my torso. "Did my use of 'brother' rather than Jared bother you last night?"

My cock twitched and hardened further at her question. "No, in fact, it kind of turns me on if I'm honest. I know it seems kind of freaky, but when I think about you being my sister as we make love, I get even more passionate. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all! I'm glad that you said that because it does the same for me. I never really thought about it until last night. But, when the thought of my brother fucking me in the closet hit me, I came harder than ever before."

"I guess we're both a little freaky. I have to add that while it does add a bit of extra intensity, it is not why I'm with you. I love you more than anyone else that I've ever known. My attraction to you is so intense that it overwhelms me at times."

"I understand, and I feel exactly the same way. So, do you mind if I call you brother during sex on occasion?"

"Not at all, as long as I can call you sister as I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments