Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brian (Dad)

After gorging ourselves far too much on the delicious food, the kids sent Cynthia and me to the rec room to watch a little television while they cleaned up the mess. Not only were we stuffed, but were feeling no pain as we all imbibed a little too much while eating. I turned on a game more as a cover than anything else.

"So, was it all that you imagined?"

"Huh, what are you talking about?" Cynthia blurted out.

"You know, the kiss. Was it what you hoped it would be?"

"I was hesitant at first. I was so scared when it came down to really doing it, but it was worth it. Jamie turned out to be the aggressor after I got it started. It also helped that we were both cumming our brains out, thanks to you guys," Cynthia offered.

"What about when she moved on top of you for that final one? How did it feel to have her nude body touching yours?"

Cynthia blushed hard at the mention of having Jamie on top of her naked as they kissed passionately. It was clear to me that she believed that there was no one around while that all transpired. What she didn't know was that Jamie shooed us away after Jared and I came. Jamie wanted that time alone with Cynthia during their post-orgasmic bliss. It was obvious to me that she was testing Cynthia to see how far she would go.

"So? Tell me your dirty little secrets," I needled as my hand crept up her inner thigh.

"Mmmm... So you think that getting my motor running will get me to spill?" Cynthia murmured.

Cynthia (Mom)

Brian was a master at the light touch. His digits roamed my inner thighs, never quite reaching their ultimate goal. I let my eyes close and drifted into a quiet, bliss-filled state that left my pussy damp and sensitive. My thoughts were overwhelmed by visions of Jamie lying on top of me again. Only this time, we were on my bed as we kissed and ground our pelvises together like horny teenagers.

When it all became too much, I belted, "I have to taste you!" not realizing that I'd actually said it aloud to Brian.

"Where is that dirty little mind of yours?" he questioned.

I mumbled, "Keep touching me and let me get back to her. I'll tell you all about it after," as I drifted away again.

Jamie started to rise up and turn around, but I stopped her and pleaded, "Sit on my face and drown me in your juices."

Jamie knee-walked up along my torso and past my head so that when she dropped back down, I was in the perfect position. When she lowered her dripping, swollen labia onto my face, I gripped her buttocks with both hands to pull her in tight. My tongue lashed and drilled her scrumptious box, seeking every drop of her delectable cum. I sucked, drilled, chewed, and lapped at her through at least two orgasms before she finally collapsed sideways on the bed. I, however, was undaunted and followed her crimson flower and its tasty honey.

"I love your pussy juices, Baby!" I cheered after pulling back a little.

Knowing that she was ultra-sensitive, I directed my tongue toward her outer labia before tracing it to her little pink star. She tried to close her legs to deter my invasion, but I simply rolled her onto her belly. Spreading her muscled glutes was not easy, but once I got a few licks in, Jamie acquiesced. I nibbled at the taut flesh of her buttocks intermittently as I drilled at her opening pucker. The deeper I got, the more she relaxed and spread her legs to allow me in further.

"You really are an anal slut, just like me, Baby," I muttered in between deep oral perforations of her anal ring.

I felt myself spin up toward my own orgasm as my mind continued to keep me in the fantasy. It wasn't until I convulsed that I was brought back to reality and found Brian's face between my legs and sucking my clit to excruciating delight. I held him in place with both hands as I bucked wildly and shrieked from the overload.

Brian (Dad)

I had an idea where Cynthia's mind was taking her based on the few times that she spoke. It was clear that she was orally pleasing Jamie over and over in both holes until my work on hers brought her back. After she'd cum, I lapped up my reward before moving back next to her on the couch.

Snuggling up to her, I whispered in her ear, "So, you're having fantasies about performing oral sex on our daughter."

"This is all Jamie's fault. If she hadn't laid on top of me and pressed her naked body into mine, I wouldn't have considered any of this possible. I still might have fantasized about it, but probably not so zealously," Cynthia responded.

"So you want this?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she blurted out without any consideration for Brian.

"Wow!" I replied, trying to look as dour as possible. I just wanted Cynthia to be sure about doing any of this. I didn't want her to have any remorse for having sex with either of our kids. She always was a leap-before-you-think kind of girl, and I didn't want regret to tear us all apart.

"If she'll do it, that is. But my guess is that this was a one-and-done for her. I think that that little bit of lying on top of me is all I'll ever get. And, if that's the case, I'll just live it out in my fantasies. I know I'm a freak, but there is just something about them both that turns me on so much. Don't worry, Honey, once they've gone back to the city, I'll go back to normal," Cynthia rambled.

"Baby, I don't think that you're a freak. Anyone with an active libido or a pulse would think that our kids are sexy as hell; there's no doubt about that. I just don't want to take liberties with them that they may feel obliged to offer. I know that they're not kids anymore. They are grown adults who make their own choices, but it still feels almost like trespassing in a way. I think that we all should talk some more about the pros and cons, that's all."

"Everything that you said is right, so let's sit down and lay it all out, pun intended," Cynthia replied with a sexy little grin.

Jamie

Jared and I cleaned up for a while, wrapping up the leftovers, loading the dishwasher, and washing the larger bowls and pots. There was no real talking other than about the task at hand. All along, my mind replayed kissing Mom and quietly dispatching Dad and Jared after we'd all orgasmed. I was sure that Mom didn't notice since her eyes were sealed shut as our mouths made oral love. I so wanted to lie down on her in a sixty-nine and taste her cunt while she tasted mine, but was afraid she might reject me. For all her talk prior to us all having sex, she seemed quite timid when we actually started to kiss.

I know that it was her that started the kissing, but that was only because I wanted to see how bad she really wanted it. After all, it was me who told Jared to place me on the table with my face near hers to tempt her into trying. The fact that she's my mother had no bearing on my decision. After all, I am sleeping with my brother, and he's my blood. Mom, on the other hand, is unrelated, and while I do think of her as my mother, kissing her and pressing my naked flesh into hers was an amazing turn-on.

Now, here I was, running all this through my mind as Jared spoke.

"So, how was it, Lover?"

"She's amazingly sexual. I don't think that she's ever been with another woman, but it's clear to me that in the heat of it all, sucking dick or eating pussy would all be the same to her. Mom just seems to love sex and the intertwining of naked bodies and all that comes with it. I don't know how Dad has kept up with her all these years."

"Watching Mom as she spied on us from the staircase earlier, I could see an intense fire burning in her. You're absolutely correct; she seems to be wildly carnal and sensual at the same time. There is no doubt in my mind that she would have loved to join us on the couch. I just worry about whether she would have regrets after," Jared offered.

"Initially, she was a bit timid on the table, but once I got her revved up and began really diving into her mouth, she got going and seemed to love every second. I think that Dad is concerned about her having remorse, too, but I doubt that he could stop her if another opportunity presented itself."

"Yeah, Dad and I chatted while watching you two go at it, and he expressed his concern about that very thing. He's probably talking to her about that right now. He knows her better than anyone, and I think he just wants to make sure that she doesn't get hurt in all this," Jared confirmed.

"I understand that, and maybe I'm a little like her in that respect, but I won't deny her or myself something that we both want. I felt very attracted to her from the beginning of this visit. Maybe hearing about their history and ours made me see her in a new light. I don't know. But I will say that once we started kissing, I felt a much deeper love and need for her. I honestly don't understand people's hangups with uncoerced incest. It's not like we're forcing it on each other or anyone else," I replied in a bit of a huff.

"Listen, I know that you're not that way, but there are many others out there that just take advantage. They should definitely be punished for their actions. But like many things in this world, once it's done, then everyone thinks that no one should do it ever again, even if it's consensual," Jared said in an effort to calm me down.

"Yeah, I suppose," I grumbled.

"Since we're done here, why don't we go and hang out with Mom and Dad. I'll even let you sit next to her," Jared teased before pulling me into him and plastering a wonderfully sloppy kiss on my face.

"God, I love you!" I imparted before returning the kiss.

"Let's grab some wine and beer and get this party going again. What do you say?"

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

"I think that's a fantastic idea," I replied with a smile on my face once again. Jared always knew how to bring me out of the grumps, and I would always love him for that.

I grabbed the wine and a couple of glasses while Jared grabbed some beers, and we headed for the rec room to see what our parents were doing.

Cynthia (Mom)

"There's the cleanup crew! They even brought some more drinks," I shouted as the kids entered the room and passed out the alcohol.

"Hey guys, what shall we watch?" Brian asked.

"How about a good old-fashioned horror film. You know, one of the Universal monster movies. Maybe Dracula or the Wolfman?" Jared suggested.

"Why don't we just see what we can find. I'm sure there's something a little more modern than those cheesy films," Jamie countered as she slid in next to me on the couch.  

Brian and I had purchased a nice leather sofa that was plenty big for all four of us, and the two ends were both recliners. The boys ended up with those, but I got to have Jamie right next to me for the next hour or two. Now, all we needed were some blankets to cuddle up under and some popcorn to go with the movie.

"So, who is going to make some popcorn while Jamie and I search for a movie?" I inquired while staring at Brian.

"Okay, I can take the hint. I'll go get the popcorn popped," Brian responded.

"Hold on, Dad. I'll give you a hand," Jared added, while winking at Jamie. 

After they left, I turned to Jamie and asked, "About earlier... I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed all we did. How do you feel about it?"

"Mom, I loved it all and hoped that we could do more. I am very attracted to you and want you to know that if you get to a point of feeling uncomfortable about it all, then we can stop. I don't want you feeling like we're doing something bad..." Jamie replied before I cut her off with a light and tender kiss.

"That was nice, Mom. Do you think that we can get rid of the boys for a little while?" Jamie beamed.

"It's already in the works," I replied before Jamie gave me a quizzical look.

Seconds later, we heard, "Hey, Baby, where is the popcorn?" from Brian.

With a smirk directed at Jamie, I replied, "It should be in the cabinet above the stove unless we're out."

"Nope, there's none in there. How bad do you want popcorn?" Brian questioned.

"Is it legal to watch a movie without popcorn?" Jamie interjected.

"We'll be back in about twenty minutes," Jared said before we heard the front door close.

"So, where were we?" Jamie asked before pressing her lips to mine.

Jamie

I moved onto Mom's lap so that we were face-to-face as we kissed. At first, I only held her face as the kiss slowly deepened. Once Mom warmed up, we began really getting into swapping tongues and letting our hands roam. Mine started to move first. I let them slowly drift down her neck before palming her breasts through her dress. Mom followed suit and there we were feeling each other up. We were both getting heated up, but with little time to play, I pulled back and jerked my dress completely off.

Mom's hands gripped my nude breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples for a few moments while I went back to kissing her. I'd considered pulling her dress off, too, but I didn't want to spook her too quickly. The fact that she was enjoying playing with my naked tits was enough for now. My hands, which had been on her breasts, gradually moved down her sides until I reached the bare skin of her thighs between my own.

To get a clearer picture of the scene, you have to imagine Mom sitting face forward on the couch with her legs together. Her dress was so short that it barely covered her crotch. And there I was, naked, with my legs spread wide and sitting on her lap while facing her.  

I hadn't rushed things up to this point because she could see and touch all of me but was still focused on tweaking my nipples, which felt fantastic, by the way. I let my hands softly tease the top of her thighs and gradually move to her outer hips under her dress. I could feel the goosebumps rise across her skin as soft sighs escaped her mouth. My fingers danced across her bare skin up her sides and across her abdomen as our kissing reached a fevered pace.

"Oh my Goddd, Jamie! You're driving me insane!" she revealed before releasing my breasts and yanking at her dress. It was stuck behind her, so I gently pulled her forward before aiding her in its removal. We were lip-to-lip and kissing softly with our naked bodies pressed firmly together.

"We don't have a lot of time before the boys get home, so what do you want to do the most?"

" I want to taste your beautiful smooth pussy while you taste mine. And I want more time to do it without interruption," Mom whispered as her hands slipped between my legs.

I kissed her hungrily for a few seconds before finding my phone and sending Jared the following text.  "Mom and I will be in my room having a little fun, and she doesn't want to be disturbed. Tell Dad that she really needs this. Love, Jamie!"

I grabbed both of our dresses and pulled Mom up the steps and into my room. I locked the door behind us and then spread out, face up across the bed, inviting her to join me. She ogled my open thighs as her hands touched my feet. Her thumbs began caressing the bottoms and tops before gradually moving up my legs as she moved onto the bed. This is what I loved about being with another woman. Their patience with the experience brings about sensations that most men don't understand. Now that there was no need to rush, I knew that Mom would truly enjoy our time, and so would I.

Cynthia (Mom)

After Jamie sent a quick text, she pulled me up to her bedroom and locked the door. Hearing the click sent chills up my spine. Tossing the dresses aside, she then plopped onto the bed spread-eagle, inviting me to join her with her eyes. I moved to the bottom of the bed and leered between her legs and her leaking slit. I knew nothing about other women but was sure that tasting her was what I wanted. Standing there in awe of her magnificent form, my hands found her feet and began to trace every inch.

I was on auto-pilot as my inquiring digits led me to her prize. The higher my hands climbed her toned legs, the more she spread them for me. The moment that her labia parted caused me to pause and stare. I finally realized why men wanted to perform oral sex on women. Our pelvises are a work of art that must be experienced. I couldn't wait any longer and lowered my face into her waiting sex.  

"Mmmm... yesss!" slipped from Jamie's throat as I lapped generously at her slippery and savory hole.

Initially, I was like a teenage boy going wild with his first time, unaware of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments