Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jared

After receiving Jamie's text, I knew that they would be a while.

"How about we stop somewhere for a beer and talk a little about our women," I suggested as we were leaving the grocery store.

"Why? What was that text about?" Dad inquired as we hopped in his truck.

"It seems like the girls are having a very good time and don't want to be rushed."

"How good a time are we talking?" Dad asked with a lopsided grin.

"Let's just say that they moved up to Jamie's bedroom, and they don't want to be disturbed. I figured that this would give us some time to talk about all of this for a while. So, a beer at David's Bar?"

"Sounds good to me. There are some things that I should share with you about your mother, anyway," Dad replied.

The bar was only a few blocks away, so we held off on any serious discussion until we were seated. We grabbed a couple of beers from the bar and found a booth as far from the other patrons as we could get.

"Here's to our beautiful women and their love for us and each other," Dad toasted before we each had a sip and began the discussion.

"So, I have to ask right up front. Did Jamie have any 'feelings' for your mother before you two arrived last night?" Dad questioned.

"No. I think it all came about after Mom's confessions about all of our pasts. It seemed to take a huge weight off of both of our shoulders. We both started to look at the two of you completely differently.

"I assumed as much because it did the same to your mom. Well, that and hearing you have sex in the middle of the night beforehand. Of course, the coup de grace was spying on the two of you on the couch after we had just finished having sex ourselves. By then, she was over the moon in lust and wanted nothing more than to join you both."

"That's funny because we started to have sex on the couch after hearing the two of you going at it upstairs. So, did you notice that I saw you two when you were at the top of the stairs?"

"I didn't, and I doubt that your mom did either. Both of us were so focused on Jamie's spread thighs and your cock lying against her labia that we didn't see anything else. Honestly, I was sure that your mom was going to run down there and dive right into the fray."

"Yeah, I was watching you guys the whole time, hidden behind Jamie's hair. I could tell that Mom was juiced up, especially when her fingers found her pussy. The idea of the two of you watching us for sexual pleasure ramped me up quickly, and that's when I decided to tease Jamie's ass. The thought of being watched only added to my excitement, and as I grew, I moved right back inside Jamie's damp box. That seemed to bring her back to the living rapidly. I told her that we were being watched, and shortly after that, you guys were at the end of the couch going to town."

"Your mother confessed to me afterward that she would have moved in and sucked you both if I hadn't had a good hold of her hips while drilling her. She also admitted later, after we'd showered, that she wanted us to share you two."

"Share how?"

"She wanted all four of us on the bed, with you fucking her and me fucking Jamie. I told her that we all needed to sit down and talk this through, but clearly, Jamie is at least a little like your mom. She seems to leap before she looks also."

"Jamie is a bit wild, that's for sure, but up until you two, she's never even spoken about sharing with others. I think with her, it's about being comfortable with and attracted to both of you. And about having so much in common. You guys are just the perfect couple for us to share ourselves."

Cynthia (Mom)

Jamie and I played with each other for some time, kissing, fingering, sucking, and kissing some more.

"How did I not think of having sex with another woman before? It's like never-ending fun! I love a hard cock in any of my orifices, but to be able to stroke, lick, and rub each other into perpetual climaxes, maybe even better."

"Better would be having both at the same time. A hard cock in your ass while having your pussy sucked and licked by a woman," Jamie purred as her finger eased into my ass while she slid down my chest. She bit each of my nipples lightly before slipping down and sucking my clit wonderfully.

"Sooo... we get the guuyyys heeere... fuck, Jamie! Give a girl a chance to speeeaaakkk!" I chirped before she backed off and slid back up my torso.

"You were saying?" Jamie whispered before covering my mouth with hers and foraging for my tonsils.

Pulling away after a minute or two with my finger in her ass, giving back what she gave me, I continued. "So, we get in a sixty-nine with me on top so that I can drown you in my juices while the guys fuck us?"

"Yes. The only question is, what cock do you want first, Dad's or Jared's? I'll take either, just to be clear," Jamie questioned and blew me away.

"Are you sure? I don't want to put any pressure on you to be with your father. He's no Jared, but he makes up for it with his oral skills. Why don't we start with our original partners and then change part-way through?"

"Look, Mom, I know that you want Jared real bad, and to be honest, the more I look at Dad, the more I want to feel him up against and inside me. I want to feel his spunk fill me up and then have him eat it back out."

"Oh shit, Baby, you're getting me all hot and bothered again," I managed to say before pulling her mouth back to mine and slipping two fingers into her warm, wet, and willing pussy. She followed suit, and we fingered each other into another orgasm before we were again exhausted.

"Are you ready for Jared's hard prick in you? I'm texting him now to get home and fuck you," Jamie spoke as her fingers were a blur on her phone.

Jamie

After telling Mom what I was doing, I texted Jared, "You two need to get your butts home right now. There are two very horny ladies here that need some hard cock in their asses while we eat each other out. I'd like to try out Dad while you have your way with Mom if that's okay with you."

Jared

"Hey, Dad, I just got a text from a couple of horny women looking for a good time. They want to switch partners and let us get some butt while they're tending to each other. What do you think?"

"I think that all three of you need to be sure about very sure about this because once it's done, it can't be undone."

"I understand what you are saying, and I love Jamie to pieces. I want to give her what she wants, and I know that she wants the same for me. We want to do this with the two of you because we love you, know you, and turn each other on. Jamie doesn't make quick decisions that she's not sure of, and neither do I. After all that conversation last night, we started looking at both of you differently. Not so much as a father and mother, but more as friends that share a whole lot in common. We both have already broken social norms and just want to be even closer to you. So, what do you say?"

"Listen, I know that I've been the voice of doom throughout all of this, but I am willing to try if you are. Besides, Jamie is gorgeous!"

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

With that, I started typing back.

Jamie

Jared responded after a minute, "We're both up for it if you're sure that's what you want. Dad says he'll only do it if you are positive that you're okay with it. And I don't want to do anything that will upset you down the road."

I typed back, "Then get home and meet us in my bedroom and get naked."

"Okay, Mom. The boys are on their way and are ready to give us what we want."

"Shall we suck them first to get a little more comfortable with them first?" Mom suggested.

"I think that's a great idea," I offered, moving off the bed to unlock the door, which I left wide open.

"What shall we do in the meantime?" Mom wondered aloud.

"Why don't we let them see how comfortable we are with each other by taking turns between each other's legs. You lie back first, Momma."

Cynthia (Mom)

I was going to argue about who should go first, but by then, Jamie was already tongue-deep between my thighs as my hands and legs pulled her in tight. Jamie was fingering me with one hand while groping my tits with the other, all while dining on my vagina like a pro. I was out there and didn't even feel the boys get on the bed before a stiff prick was at my lips. I sucked greedily, still with my eyes closed, as I began to feel Jamie's face being pressed into my crotch with hard thrusts.

Jamie

I was so focused on pleasing Mom that I didn't even see our men enter the bedroom. It wasn't until I felt a hard-on slip into my pussy that I realized they were there. Opening my eyes, I saw Jared feeding Mom his hard penis and turned to see Dad beginning to pick up the pace.  

"That's it. Give it to me, Daddy," I cried as it felt so good to have him inside of me.

"Damn, Girl, you have an amazing ass. And you're so damn wet! What have you two been up to for the past hour?" Dad breathed as his thumb found my pucker,

"Oh, fuck yesss!" I wailed before his other hand found my clit and strummed it like Eddie playing the six-string. I was losing focus on taking care of Mom as Dad picked up the pace.  

"That's it... Daddy! Fill me up... as you make me cummm!" I shouted as a terrific orgasm turned me into Jello while Daddy ejaculated into me.

We both fell to the side as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. Panting hard, we watched Mom sucking Jared. She was taking him all the way with every stroke as he pushed three fingers into her splayed cunt.  

"Give that pussy a good hard fucking, Brother!" I shouted. "You know that she wants that more than anything."

Pulling off his prick, Mom begged, "Fuck your Mommy with that big dick of yours and fill me with your love."

Jared wasted no time jumping into the saddle and easing into Mom's juicy slit. Dad never did slip from me and seemed to be regaining his hardness from watching the two of them go at it. He began pumping my well-used and soaked pussy before I reached back and directed him elsewhere. The change seemed to be better for both of us as I fingered myself while he found my breasts.

Jared

After Jamie suggested that I fuck Mom, I jumped at the chance. I moved inside her slowly at first but found that she was quite slippery and a little looser than Jamie. She was going to be a fun fuck, since I knew that I could last much longer and give her a whole lot of pleasure. She quickly wrapped her legs around my lower back and pulled me down to suck on her tits. Mom directed me back and forth as I sucked and nibbled.  

I tried to get a look at what Jamie and Dad were up to after they'd both cum so hard, but I couldn't really get a glimpse of them while paying such close attention to Mom. That's when I heard Jamie say, "Hey, Dad, why don't you lie down next to Mom, and I'll take over for a little while."

Seconds later, there he was. Jamie straddled his stiffy and took him into her ass while he played with her boobs. Once we were all in sync, Jamie slapped me on the ass hard and yelled, "Ride'em Cowboy!"

I returned the favor, giving her taut little buttocks a good couple of cracks as she squealed and moaned.

"More of those, Brother," she pleaded as I watched her face twist in ecstatic agony. Without warning, she sprayed Dad before a room-stretching growl filled the house. A second later, she'd flopped down on him and kissed him sloppily, clearly spent from her acme.

With her lying on his chest, I had a clear view of his prick buried deep in her ass, and it got me unexpectantly charged up. I dropped down on Mom and covered her lips with mine as I gave her one good hard and fast run before we both started to cum. After pumping her to overflowing with my seed, we nuzzled close for a while.

Brian (Dad)

I had to admit that having Jamie lying on top of me with my hard-on still in her tight little ass had me convinced. We kissed gently as she rubbed her spectacular body all over me like a slow-motion wiggly worm.

"Do you need more, Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. Make me feel good, please," she purred.

"Slide up my chest and drop your pretty little pussy on my face, Baby Girl."

Jamie left a trail of her nectar all the way up my torso until she hovered over my face. After a front-to-back lap at her groin, she plopped down, and my tongue did its thing. I gripped her firm little glutes, holding her in place while sucking on her distended and sensitive clit. Jamie tried to squirm away, but I wasn't letting go until she came all over my face.

Cynthia (Mom)

My fantasy was complete as Jared and I kissed on and off in our post-climatic euphoria. Next to us were Brian and Jamie as she sat on his face while he took her down the oral rabbit hole. She was initially trying to squirm away but finally surrendered by grabbing his head with both hands and pulling him into her even tighter. Her orgasm consumed her as she eked out her pleasure via a very exhausted and scratchy series of screams.

I'm sure that Brian enjoyed every drop of her ambrosia before she slid back down and rested her face on his chest, where she snored quietly while the rest of us chatted in whispers.

"Well, I don't know about you all, but I think that this has been the best family function that we've ever had."

"For all my talk of doom and gloom, I must say that I agree. There is nothing quite like having my Baby Girl asleep on my chest after bringing her to orgasm with my tongue," Brian concurred.

"Hell, we have a whole day left tomorrow. Who knows what will happen? Maybe we'll all just spend the day naked and having sex all over the house," Jared considered.

"Mmm! Maybe next time, I'll get you boys to fill both of my holes at the same time."

"Well, we all better rest up for that, just like my Princess is doing right now," Brian suggested while grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments