Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
One of my regular online chat dates told me he lived close by and would love to see those round hot ass cheeks up close wearing the same red sexy thong. Just looking at the picture made his cock head twitch and swell he said. Martin was an ass man who liked to play with a well formed rear big time.

'I must let you know that I am bisexual and live with my girlfriend,' he wrote in the chat box.

I felt my own thrill of pleasure as he was just the type of man I liked to please. The horny guy who loves to pound real pink tight pussy but also loves the feel of strong male ass cheeks squeezing every last drop of his baby making juice from his balls.

'It's been a while since I fucked some man pussy too,' Martin explained further and wanted reassurance that the ass picture was indeed my own.

I laughed to myself and typed back that it most certainly and I was not afraid at all to prove that fact. His sexy friendly chatter relaxed me and I felt the time was just about right to soothe his heavy aching cock and balls.

'Let me warn you though, my cock is very thick and most guys struggle with it. My girl friend loves it very much and we both highly sexed,' he further informed me.

Ouch, I winced at the thought as I never liked pain and a throbbing heat seeking thick cock was not to be taken lightly. Most hung guys liked to ram hard and deep and it hurt at first until your man pussy muscles relaxed after a few minutes of pounding. Personally, I gritted my teeth and winced at the pain. I was not good at taking a thrusting monster of a cock. I let that information sink in and told him he might have to be gentle with me and he promised that he would be as gentle as a lamb. But they all say that and then once they had that huge cock buried to the hilt, there was no telling what they would turn into.

Martin had his oiled hand over his thick cock as we typed to each other and slowly moved his hand up and down, while he told me just what he planned to do with my tight ass cheeks when he got his hands on them. His cock knew exactly what it wanted to do. His balls were tight and heavy with hot juice waiting to shoot all over the wooden floor under his bare feet. Jeez, the man sounded hot and horny and I began to think he would be the right man to break my virtual virginity.

I visualised his hot throbbing cock in his hand as he sat there jerking it slow and hard, all the while thinking of my ass cheeks. He wanted to sink his manhood deep in me and make me squirm in pure pleasure, just like his girlfriend did every night and sometimes in the morning as well. He never complained and always complied to her demands for his cut hard thick cock before they started the day. Nothing like feeling him squirt those warm manly juices deep in her pulsating pussy as she gripped him tightly. Oh, just the thought of that made my own cock throb and start to rise and get harder. Soon we were typing as fast as our hands pulled and rubbed at our oiled cocks and spurted blobs of steaming man juice. Both wishing we were naked and next to each other. I imagined that thick cock jerking and shooting its seed deep in me or spraying my naked ass cheeks. I told Martin he could come anywhere he wanted after he had his masculine and wicked way with me.

All I had to do was say the word and he would come over to make both our dreams come true he reminded me before he logged off and went to clean himself up with a shower before work. I had a few flatmates and since I worked night shift, I had the place to myself for the morning and decided to take Martin up on his offer.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

He did not know that yet, as we continued to have a very sexual and horny morning ritual in the online chat room.

'When am I going to see and meet you?' he asked and I told him to give me some time, since I was new to all this and I had to make sure all the other flat mates would be at work. I wanted to feel relaxed and ready when I came face to face or cock to ass with that big circumcised cock. Martin told me he had one request before we met. 'Could I shave the sensitive area around my sweet tender hole for him please?' he asked. No one had asked me to shave any part of my body before and I quite liked my slightly hairy ass cheeks and body.

That I will have to think about I told him and he said it would please him greatly if I did. He liked a shaved pussy and ass hole very much. And so did his cock I teased and this would be the first and by no means the last of many sexual quirky demands men would ask of me. My online sex chat and virtual education was about to get started and shift into low gear. I tried to picture myself bending over and shaving my ass and man pussy. Will I not cut and hurt myself in the process I thought but found myself bending, twisting and contorting myself to make sure I had a smooth ass and butt hole for Martin to be happy with. I wanted to please my highly sexed big cocked online lover, just as his real life girlfriend did with her pink pussy lips wrapped around his thick shaft. All we needed to do was set the date and time to make it happen. My twitching ass and cock muscles told me that time was very near.

I waited a few days until my smooth ass cheeks got used to being bare and I took the razor to my bum and man hole one more time. When I told Martin I was smoothly shaved around my cunt hole he was more than ready to hop in his car and rush over to 'ride me mercilessly' until I screamed for him to fill me up with his hot male sperm. Warning him to be gentle and slow with me when he did come over, we made a date and exchanged phone numbers and he said the three date wait would be too long. I reminded him that we had been chatting for over two months, so a few days would not hurt him at all. He ought to save some cum for me but he told me he had enough cum anytime of the day or night. He was hung and always full of cum he joked and that was why he could never get enough of man and female pussy.

His girlfriend had no idea he liked to fuck muscled male ass just as good and hard. The man was very welcome to mine but I also had my own request I told him. Could he please come dressed in his business suit and wear a wedding ring, or something similar since he was a happily horny single fuck machine.

'Don't you worry at all about that, your wish is my command. I will see you in two days time. Get that sexy ass ready for the pounding of its life,' he typed back to me.

My whole body felt warm, heated and shivered in anticipation as I realised we both had no idea what each other looked like. There was no turning back now and I waited anxiously for the day to arrive and hoped all my flatmates would go to work that morning. I had a huge cock coming round to fuck some hot spunk deep in my brown shaved pussy. A gold metal ring in exchange for a warm tight brown ring was a reasonable one I smiled and counted down the hours until I came face to face with my first online sex date. He assured me I would not be disappointed at all.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments