Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
My heart raced when I heard Martin tapping on the wooden door and stretched under the warm covers before leaving the bed. I adjusted the covers and towards the door. The cool air on my bare skin made me shiver and wondered about putting on a pair of shorts. I felt naked in the red thong but I wanted to please my internet date and greet him as requested. There was another knock and taking a deep breath, I turned the lock and opened the door with a smile on my face.

'Good morning,' I said and I saw his eyes glance down at my semi naked body before he stepped through the doorway.

'Thanks for letting me come round,' he said and before I could say anything he put his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. His light grey suit jacket fitted him perfectly and I saw his head dip down and Martin placed his lips on mine and kissed me. The move very was sudden and unexpected and I relaxed against him. His strong tongue pushed against my softer lips and entered. He sure did not want to waste any time this morning as we stood and kissed each other behind the closed door. One would think we had done this many times before.

Dropping his hands towards my rounded ass cheeks, Martin squeezed them as his tongue and lips plundered my mouth. Our kissing deepened and I felt his cock twitch under his suit pants and he pushed his pelvis into me. Martin was a few inches taller than my own five foot nine so his growing bulge pushed into my lower belly just above my own crotch. I felt the stirring of my own cock and drew him closer with the pleasure. I hoped I could handle that hefty bulge when the time came bur for now, he was in no hurry to move away from the door. His hands roamed over my back and ass, never removing his lips and tongue away from my mouth. I stood in his strong arms and told myself I would let him do anything he pleased.

I could hear footsteps as people walked past the door and prayed none of my flatmates would come home for whatever reason. The thought made me shiver and tense and Martin stopped his kissing and looked at me. 'You okay?' he asked and I looked into his dark blue eyes and nodded. I had not prepared myself for such a handsome man at all, I wanted to say to him. His girlfriend was a lucky woman indeed to bed this prime piece of manhood. Now it was my turn and I was going to make the most of it. He was a very horny man this morning and I could happily wake up to this every day.

'You are very sexy you know that.' He smiled down at me and my face flushed with the compliment. I bet he said that to all the girls and some boys, too, while his big hands stoked my bare bum left exposed by the red thong.

'Let's go to the bedroom,' I whispered but he bent his knees, swooped me into his arms and put his warm lips onto mine and began kissing me some more. The man was strong for sure and I obliged him by wrapping one strong leg around him. He groaned into my mouth and kissed me harder and without warning, he slapped my bare ass hard. I jerked at the loud sound and stinging sensation and I made a note to warn him that I was not a fan of painful slaps on my naked body. Now was not the time to spoil the pleasurable feelings his tongue and lips managed to arouse in me. He knew how to use that mint tasting mouth of his as my body began to warm. I relaxed my body and stood on my toes as he broke off the kissing to look into my brown eyes. The heat and excitement in his crotch felt good against my belly and we smiled at each other. We could feel the sexual charge in the air and without saying a word, I took his hand and led him in the direction of the bedroom.

Martin reached up to remove his tie but I stopped him.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

'Let me do that for you,' I said softly. My internet lover dropped his arms while dipping his lips onto mine and started kissing me once more. Undoing the knot at the top of his throat, I pulled the dark red tie through the collar of his shirt. Our lips were the only body parts touching but I put my hands against the broad chest and slipped off the grey suit jacket. I felt his chest muscles move as he shifted and the strong smell of some musky cologne entered my nostrils. He looks good and smells nice too. Our kisses deepened once more and I pushed myself against him and wanted to purr at the same time. We reluctantly broke the kiss so I could place the jacket on the chair. Martin smiled at me and I was not sure who was more in lust at that very moment. The midnight blue shirt clung to him while his semi erect cock strained at the front of his pants, crying out to be released and taken care of.

He saw me take in the massive cock outline in his pants and pulled me back into his arms, grinding his semi swollen cock into me. My smaller hands went around his waist and released the shirt. I could not resist dropping my hands onto his bum for a quick squeeze. His ass muscled tensed as he rocked his swollen bulge against me so I could feel his need. My hands were now working at the buttons of his shirt as I exposed the warm skin to the cool air. Instinctively my lips and tongue dropped and licked his chest as I undid one button at a time. 'Oh yes you sexy man,' he murmured just above my ear. I licked my lips and gently lapped at his right nipple as I undid the last button and pushed the shirt off his broad shoulders. My eyes were dying to feast onto his magnificent chest in front of me but my hands, lips and mouth were eager to get to work as well.

I shifted to look up at him. His eyes were closed while he enjoyed my wet tongue on his naked skin. I ran my hands over the hunky chest and feel in love. Martin had the right amount of chest hair and tight muscle in his arms, over his chest and abdomen. I fought down images of him leaning over his girlfriend as he fucked her, while she ran her greedy hands over his sweaty muscles. Those strong arms pulled me close again and I opened my mouth and let his tongue and lips show me just what they could do. I loved being kissed by a man who knew how to do it right. There was just the right amount of force and pressure to illicit the best sensual and sexual excitement. The straining bulge at the front of his suit pants twitched and seemed to grow some more. Just how big was he, I wanted to ask out loud. There was no turning back now as I let the horny gorgeous Martin ravage my willing mouth.

His strong hands cupped my face as my own shivering fingers reached down to his belt but decided to cup that delicious bulge first. I stroked slowly and felt the huge head as it jerked under the cloth. Martin shivered this time and I looked up at him. His blue eyes seemed darker now and he stood still as I rubbed his crotch in slow circles. I ran my hand all over the front of his pants and gave it a slight squeeze. I felt unsure if I could cope with the size of him but he had been so gentle thus far, I knew I might be fine. Martin's throbbing manhood could not stay hidden forever and he did not look the type who would walk away from a job half done. I felt it was time to face this thick wide cock and would have licked my lips if they were not being kissed so very gently at the time.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments