Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Martin and I remained glued together, his cock rigid and dipping between my thighs while our lips stayed in contact, his head pushing my own into the bed. He was much bigger and heavier, yet it felt so good being under him. Supporting himself by the elbows, he sprawled over me, masculine and so manly, I purred with pleasure at the image. I felt the wetness between my legs as he pumped slowly, unsure how much more he could take before he shot his hot load and I would make sure he was not going to waste a drop. The need to feel him throb deep inside me increased with every thrust. I felt a tinge of apprehension. Martin was quite well endowed and very sexual indeed, he was not here for a mild sex session ar all. He was the man in charge, so I let him take over and make me his boy bitch.

There was nothing slow about his movements from this point onward. He wanted to open me up for a good hard fucking before he left for work and it was time to quit the foreplay. I felt plaint and soft under him, ready to accept his cock head. Pushing himself up off me, he sat back on his haunches, a greedy glint in his eyes. It lasted a few seconds before pacing his hnads under my knees, jerking my legs up and opening my ass cheeks. My man hole quivered at the exposure. Martin looked at me for a second and pushed forward.

I jumped as his wet cock head touched my sensitive hole. It felt huge, delicious and somewhat scary as there was no way it would enter. This was going to hurt a lot. ''Hold your legs back,'' he said. The urge to say was lesser than the need to feel him in me. Gripping his shaft in his right hand, he slapped at my puckered hole, teasing me as I tensed at the sensation. Jeez, it felt so good I wanted to scream at him. The sound of skin on skin heightened the pleasure and I closed my eyes to savour the moment.

''How do you like it?' he asked me.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

Just fuck me hard, I almost screamed but all I did was moan and shake my head. I cannot take this any more, please.

Martin must have read my mind as I felt him move and shift slightly. I squinted and saw him lean to the side, only to grab the lube and condom from the small bed side table. I heard the wrapper shred, and then a cool wet hand gently stroked the cleft between my ass, pushing hard against my tight and pink hole. Up and down he rubbed, while adding some lube to his cock and slowly jerked his hand back and forth. The oiled hand on his cock emitted loud wet sounds, and I opened my eyes wider to look at him. Nothing hotter than watching a man pleasure his own throbbing hard cock, thick veins on his arm bulging as much as the one on his cock. He looked fucking amazing and I was glad I had the chance to sample this hunk of a man.

''Are you ready for me?'' How dare he even ask me such a stupid question.

''Yes, but do take it slowly so I can relax,'' I said to him. I was told to put my feet on his shoulders, or ankles around his neck as he leaned forward once again. The condom felt cool as he pushed his cock, testing my tightness but the lube allowed the engorged cock head to slide in before we both realised what had happened. Tensed, we both stopped as I took deep breaths, trying to relax at the tingling I felt. My ass muscles worked overtime, clenching at the intruder as I felt the hardness in me. How was I going to manage the rest of his delicious cock? He promised to be gentle, to take it slow and make me enjoy every minute of it. I took his word for it, and much more.  

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments