Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As I marvelled at the huge cock head nestled inside my warm wet mouth, I realised that I was still a novice when it came to sucking another man's cock. I had no problem with someone sucking my manhood of course, licking it gently until my hot warm juice flooded a greedy throat. For now, my soft lips encircled the engorged cock head while I ran my tongue under the shaft, testing the sensitive area, putting myself in his position.

Martin's hips jerked up, I stopped him grinding into my virgin throat by placing my hands on his powerful hips. I felt the warm skin and muscle tense, eager and ready to thrust deeper into my mouth. There was going to be none of that, I said to myself, and started to bob up and down over the throbbing cock. It was too big for me, but it felt delicious and rock hard. Well, there was no harm in trying my best. 

He might have guessed I was no pro cock sucker, so he relaxed and let me get to work. My pursed lips around the heavy shaft must have felt good listening, his deep masculine moaning sounded so good in the small room. My head dipped very slowly and soon his thick cock was coated with saliva, sliding easily inot my warm mouth. I tried to take more inches at a time, stopping when it felt a bit uncomfortable. It had to feel good and natural and I did not want to break the sensual mood and feeling. His cut cock, manly pubes and tight balls smelt fresh and clean from a recent shower, making my job all the more nicer as I practiced my cock sucking skills.

My right hand circled the base of his hard cock, squeezing tightly, while my lips moved smoothly over the throbbing shaft. His cock was big enough to allow some space between my fingers and moist lips. I began to fear I had taken on too much this time. He would tear me apart for sure, but for now I concentrated on making him feel good by returning the favour as best I could. Keeping an even pace, my wet mouth and hand moved up and down, rhythmically stroking my married lover's cock.

There was no hurry as I jerked and sucked Martin's manly meat as best I could. Soon his pubic hair was wet from spit and pre cum. I placed both my hands around the base of his cock, massaging the wetness around the pubes, spreading it over the lower part of his belly. 

'Fuck, don't stop doing that,' I was told, as if I had any intention of doing that.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

I loved feeling his cock throb as my mouth worked on it. His balls were wet and tight and with gentle fingers, I stroked and rubbed the tender flesh underneath his balls, imagining the hot baby making juice getting ready to spray deep into me. Freeing his cock from my mouth, I planted kisses all along the length of him while lapping at the wet pubic hair. His moans were music to my ears. 

He used his muscles to twitch his cock and I felt its strength and hardness increase. Two can play the game I thought, so I greedily kissed, dipping the wet head into my mouth, before popping it back out. It sounded like a cork popping from a bottle and I knew my cock sucking skills were not so bad after all. The very heavily engorged cock near my lips was proof enough. It was time to tease it some more. 

'If you keep doing that, I will cum in your mouth,' Martin warned me gruffly so I stopped and looked at him. His face and chest was a bit flushed while his eyes shone, heightening his handsome features. I dropped my chest onto his cock, squashed it between us and moved up and over him, very slowly, until we were face to face. Opening my legs, I allowed him to slip his cock between my thighs, and shifted slightly so they fit snugly against my balls. I heard myself groan out loud, the pleasure was intense so I squeezed tightly, and Martin pumped his hips into mine and I felt the cock shaft graze my inner thighs with intent, warning of what waited ahead. His wet cock slid easily between my legs, no doubt demanding a much more snug and warmer hole.

His eyes were closed and put my lips over his, kissing him softly. Gently at first and when his hips started to pump his cock harder between my thighs, I increased my own assault on his lips and tongue. I felt his strong hands wrap around my bare ass cheeks and squeeze them together as he was already deep in my man hole. He fucked his hardened cock between my legs while I fucked his mouth with my own, we both knew it was time to get the show moving ahead. Excuse the pun. His cock had to be emptied and man chute had to be pounded fucking hard before he filled it to the brim with his hot cock juice. I was more than ready and without much of a warning, he rolled over and pinned me underneath him. The thick juicy cock remained tightly in the cleft of my thighs, eager and throbbing to claim the prize, quivering close to its wet head. 

 

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments