Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
I raised my smaller body off his larger muscled one and straddled the strong thighs under me. His eyes were closed and I admired his nude physical beauty. He definitely had it all going on. The cut cock lay semi rigid against his lower belly. A moist cock head glinted at me and, leaning forward, I placed my tongue on his right nipple. Sucking gently I felt it harden and pucker as its owner gave a slight shiver at my tender touch.

Gently running my lips and then a wet tongue over the brown stub, I felt his cock twitch near my belly. Keeping any pressure off his cock, I moved my tongue from one nipple to the other, never letting my wet tongue lose contact with the warm skin on his chest. Glancing at his face, I saw his eyeballs move behind his closed eyelids and felt my own body grow warmer at the idea of pleasing him.

"Oh yeah, that feel so good," he mumbled as I kept his nipples wet and hard for a few minutes until I felt he'd had enough and raised my head.

Martin looked at me through half opened eyes while I gave him a shy smile. Wondering what to do next, I shuffled my bare bottom until it fitted over his warm cock and pushed down slightly. With a deep sight, his eyes closed once more and his head relaxed into the pillow. This time my tongue made a wet trail along his breastbone until I reached the soft skin of this throat. I pursed my lips and made a sucking motion to raise the indented skin and felt him jerk under me. I knew I should not leave any mark on him, so I let my lips relax and I licked my way past the jutting Adam's apple until I felt the masculine jawline under my soft lips.

Baring my teeth, I took gentle nips at the musky smelling skin covering his strong jaw bone and was awarded with some more cock twitching under me. Treating his handsome face like a prized glass statue, I traced sweet gentle kisses along the ridges of his lips, nose and bushy eyebrows. I was in no hurry and my tongue replaced each area I kissed. Tracing the outline of his short hair, I let my tongue, teeth and lips explore his flushed face and began to push my naked bottom against the hard ridge of his cock under me. Martin raised his hips slightly and pushed back but I shoved my ass down hard to keep him still. This was my turn to tease yet pleasure him.

I loved the feel of his wet cock head under me and felt his pubic hair tickle my own bare ass hole at the same time. The sweat made it easier for me to slide myself along the once again thickening cock and heavy balls underneath. My own balls were drawn deep into their sacs, waiting to empty a good amount of stored hot cum. I wonder if lover boy under me shot huge hot and heavy loads as he had promised me. At this rate, we might not have a long wait as he enjoyed my gentle play. Mentally, I tried not to compare myself with any of his previous conquests and wondered if he was doing just that.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

My greedy ass shoved itself down harder onto his cock at the idea, and he opened his eyes at the sudden pressure and we smiled at each other.

"You like what you doing young man," he teased and I gave his chin a hard nip for good measure.

I was no young man for sure but the compliment was accepted. Martin wrapped his hands around my ass and helped me move back and forth over his cock and balls. I kept my body slightly raised by placing my hands on his shoulders and watched the muscled move under his fairer skin. The urge to dig my nails into them was strong but knew I could not leave any tell tale signs on his perfect body.

The friction of my ass on his pubic area became to much and his cock was very hard under me. Like a dancer I arched my back, raised my hands off his chest and reached back to stroke the tender skin just under his balls.

"Jeez, you want me to come right now?" he groaned.

I smiled at him. "Don't you even think of it mister," I warned.

Just to be safe, I stopped moving over his now sweat soaked hard shaft and raised my ass cheeks to ease the sexual pressure for a while. I moved myself into a push up pose and hovered over him, just as he had done earlier. Looking down I noticed his rigid cock was now raised away from his tight belly. He moved his ass and cock muscles at the huge member jerked up and down. He was such a show off but I dropped my head and kissed him deeply to show my appreciation, biting his top lip playfully and he slapped my bare ass as payback. I let go of his lip and laughed against his neck and mocked a sucking motion against the warm skin. My bare ass was awarded with another slap and I decided to make him pay very dearly for them.

I dropped my naked body onto his own and smiled at the sharp intake of breath. He never saw that coming and, before he recovered, I raised myself slightly and slithered over him until my face lay over his throbbing heavy cock. Without warning, I opened my mouth and sucked that angry looking cock head into the warm softness.

His hips and massive cock jerked at the assault. I placed my over his belly signalling him to not fight me at all. Sucking was not something I had much experience of and there was no way I would tell him so. Let this delicious cock decide if I was good or not. It was so big and thick, so my mouth was stretched wide to fit it in. The sensitive ridge just below the cock head was tucked gently behind my teeth and teasing tongue. Slowly I started to move my head back and forth and all I took advantage of was the meaty cock head.

When I knew he was not going to make any sudden moves, I moved my hands off his stomach so that all he felt was my warm mouth on his hot cock and nothing else. Things were going to get much more heated and he would learn I was no pushover.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments