Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Martin knew his cock was way too big for me, so he waited a few seconds, allowing my twitching muscles to relax around the intruding knob. Automatically, I tensed and relaxed around his cock, it made him groan at the same time. His whole body was hard and tight, fighting the need to plunge in and ride me strong and hard. My lover wanted to make sure I was truly ready for him. Pain was not one of my sexual pleaures and the sensual sexual foreplay made it all the more easier. I fel this huge hands stroke my thighs and his pelvis started to rock slowly, back and forth, so the engorged head of his cock slipped deeper into my tight passage. Every sound seemed to fade, except our controlled, if not tortured breaths, caught up in their individual sensations.

I felt my man hole stretch, the slight tingling discomfort making me catch my breath. My ass cheeks were slightly raised off the bed, my lower body supported by my feet around his neck. Opening my eyes, I looked up at Martin, his eyes were screwed shut as he concentrated on the slow shallow and purposeful thrusts into me. My wet and hungry hole accepted him, one inch at a time, thickened veins on his meaty cock noticeable despite the protective rubber over it. We were both in tune to the cock in me and my warm tight hole wrapped around it. I dared myself to encourage his slow thrusts, yet a bit scared to intrude or break his concentration. It was best to let him take the lead and fuck me till it was time to surrender and beg him to stop pounding me or shoot his hot daddy sperm wherever the hell he wished.

Enwrapped in my thoughts, I hardly noticed him slide that massive cock all the way into me. My tender man hole around his shaft was suddenly stretched to the maximum and it hurt.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

I yelped softly but he stayed buried to the hilt, allowing me to accept his thickness. Martin tensed and twitched inside me and our eyes met, and still no words passed between us. He had me in his power and I was happy to be there. His hips pulled back, my ass lips pouting over the retreating cock, only for him to push his cock right back until I felt his pubic hair against my cheeks. My whole body seemed to be one great sexual organ and I felt the hot, blood filled cock straining inside my pink passage. It was around this time, I noticed the sheen of sweat on our bodies, even though we had only just begun. Martin would make sure it was going to be one hell of a cock ride, or ass pounding, whatever position or positions he had in store for me. He need no further invitation and I was open and splayed for his satisfaction.

''Please, fuck me,'' I whispered to the man hovering above me. His broad shoulders and manly arms were a sight to behold. There was nothing sexier than a muscled chest and bulging biceps on a good looking well built man. His massive thich circumcised cock was a happy bonus. That he knew what to do with his assets was great too, since some men granted the full package of looks, physique and whopper of a cock, usually fell short somewhere along the line. My new fuck friend was simply the perfect specimen with plenty to share.

"Soon, you will be begging for me to stop the fucking,'' I was warned as he pushed his body forward and placed both hands on either side of my head. All I could do was stare into his eyes and feel the motion of his hips as he began to rock againt me, slowly and somewhat gently. I felt his body ripple and fight the urge to ram his lubed cock hard and deeply into my eager pussy.  

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments