Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The feeling was so intense and, when Martin asked if I liked his cock in me, all I could manage was a whimper of pure pleasure. It sure felt good. Images of his giant cock pumping deep in a real pussy surfaced out of the blue, making me squirm at the fantasy.

''Push it deeper,'' I ordered and his strong hips surged forward, impaling his shaft to the hilt.

A tinge of pain made me tense, expecting him to pull back and thrust again, but he never did. My ass muscles massaged the invading manhood until I relaxed enough for him to continue.

Martin stroked my thighs while my ankles remained wedged over his shoulders. He was gentle but the hard cock in me jerked powerfully, waiting for the owner to put it to good use. Then he started a nice slow rocking, fucking the full length of his cock in and out of me. I took quiet shallow breaths, not wanting to spoil the moment as the discomfort began to fade his cock and my tight hole adjusted to each other.

He was meant to fuck me and I was glad we connected. He loved hot warm holes and I gladly offered mine for him to use. It seemed we had been in bed for hours, yet hardly an hour had passed since he walked through my front door and he had to get to work fairly soon. I knew I was in for a hard and quick ride, or pounding from our position. I liked nothing more than watching a man, braced over me, fucking and grinding his cock into me, moaning, grunting and sweating until it was time to release his warm hot spunk, wherever he chose to do so.

He gripped my ankles and pushed them to his chest, the hard nipples and a sprinkling of chest hairs a sensual tickling tool. I still felt suspended, my abdominal muscles tight, my ass gripping his cock in an even tighter hold. Martin put his hands behind my knees, pushing them towards my chest and his body leaned forward. My bare ass opened and impaled, he began to rock and fuck me harder. There was the sound of bare skin slapping skin and I opened my eyes to look at him. Despite the condom, I felt the heat of his penis deep in me, the feeling was awesome and hotter. His arm muscled tensed as he pumped into me, even though he held back, I wondered how long before I begged him to stop or shoot his load. As he entered my now eager pussy, I squeezed hard and relaxed after each thrust. I was becoming used to his movements, which he seemed to appreciate with every breath and grunt.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

''Your ass feels so tight,'' he told me, but I think his cock was just too big for any hole.

Just keep that fucking motion going and tease every sexual nerve in me, I dared to tell him. Our bodies were shiny from the sweat, droplets fell onto me and I massaged them over my heated skin. My hands reached up and stroked his arms, feeling the heated skin and muscles move. Martin began to slam his pelvis against me, my ass cheeks feeling the brunt of his strength, my tender hole the power of his pulsing cock and that delicious round head never left the warm pink cavern, so I felt filled at all times. I did not want him to stop or the sensations to end.

''I could fuck you all morning,'' he offered and I guess it was something he said to all the girls and boys he met and fucked, yet I hoped he meant it and I left him to do what he did best. Ride my pussy and make us both enjoy the experience.

 

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments