Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor

"A sissy meets a mature neighbor."

48
10 Comments 10
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another Jennypout Series story."

I had moved into a new apartment complex. One great benefit was the outdoor pool, and I had taken to lounging there most days. I was still enjoying being out as my natural self. So that meant I did a fair bit of mincing around in a bathing suit that was too tight. I otherwise kept it restrained. So my nails were not polished and my look was otherwise natural, without make-up. I had a ground-floor apartment at the corner of the low-rise building. I assumed at some point, I'd attract someone's interest and could pursue a relationship or two.

My next-door neighbor was a woman in her fifties. She was nice looking and fit, not a stunner, but always well dressed, and friendly. But given my evident sexual orientation, I was a bit surprised to one day get an invite to dinner at her place. But I liked her, so I accepted, and meant it. Her apartment was lovely, nicely designed and furnished. And dinner was grand, with a few courses and good wine. 

The conversation was general at first but then it turned out she was quite interested in me in a particular way. She began by confirming that I was indeed gay, and then asked me to tell her what 'gay people do'. So I did. When she learned that my preference was being on my knees, she asked me to tell her how it felt to have a man's cock in my mouth. Having been in that position herself over the years, it turned out, she was curious about whether my experience was any different than her own.

"I'm not sure if it's a physical thing, the feeling of the cock itself, in my mouth, or the taste, if that's what to call it, but I know that when I'm on my knees like that, pleasing him, feeling him get harder in my mouth, I love that feeling."

She asked me to tell her more about that, so I did.

"I love that I'm exciting him, and being submissive that way. And being girly, as I think of it. The more girly I'm being, the more I like it."

She took a sip of wine. I could tell she wanted more salacious detail so I gave it to her. I told her that I was bi, that even though I loved being with a man en femme, my most exciting encounters were actually with women who knew I was girly and sub. I told her about the way a woman's bare feet were the ultimate turn-on for me.

"You like this?" she said. She was leaning back in the chair and slipped off her shoes, then lifted her legs and pointed her toes at me.

"Yes," I said, "very much." 

She reached down to take the edge of her dress in her hands and moved it up so that I could see her bare thighs.

"Show me," she said.

I nodded. "Yes ma'am," I said, my voice soft, and lisping, slipping into the subby space I always craved. I got down on my knees in front of her, took one of her legs in my hands, raising her leg a bit so that her bare foot was close to my face, bent down a bit and licked across the top of her toes. I heard a soft laugh but she didn't draw her foot away. I put my lips around her big toe, softly, and let her toe rest in my mouth, my tongue gently touching the tip of her toe. Now I heard her sigh. I licked and sucked. Meanwhile, I could feel myself getting aroused. I made a soft noise, like 'hmm...'

"You like this," she said, not asking, really. "Are you girly now?" she asked.

I let her toe slip out of my mouth, so I could answer, but stayed in that position, at her feet. "Yes," I said, lisping, so it sounded more like 'yeth'.

"Take everything off," she said. "Let me see you."

I stayed on my knees while I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. Then I sat on my butt while I undid and took off my pants and socks and shoes. When I took off my undies, it was obvious that I was excited. I stayed seated on the floor like that, my legs bent 'Indian-style', thighs open, and looked up at her.

"Tell me about being girly," she said.

So I did. I told her how much I loved to be dressed up girly, my girly name 'Jenny', about wanting to be a little girl or baby for a mommy, and then to be slutty for a boy. While I talked I saw her lift her dress up,  slip off her panties and spread her legs.

"Lick me, Jenny," she said.

I moved closer, moved my head between her thighs and pressed my mouth against her pussy, my lips at her lips. I licked up the opening, then moved up to take her clit between my lips, licking and pressing against it. The feeling made her close her thighs against the sides of my face, holding me there. I licked and pressed and she began making little movements against me, the movements slowly getting harder and quicker until finally, she came, releasing some wetness I took in and savored. I stayed there for a minute, then leaned back, away from her and looked up. She was smiling.

"You're a very good girl, Jenny," she said.

"Thank you, mommy," I said, lisping.

"What about you?" she asked. Looking down at me, she could see I was erect.

Without waiting for me to answer, she stretched out a leg and touched my 'clitty' (as I always thought of it) with the tip of her big toe. I moaned at her touch, wanting that so much. She moved her toe gently up and down my shaft, then pressed her sole against me. I moaned again and began moving a little against her foot, so excited that way. She kept her foot there. The feeling was so intense for me that I forgot everything else until I realized I was drooling a little.

"Good girl," she said again, encouraging me.

I responded to the exciting words and touch by moving now, rhythmically, up and down against her foot, until the feeling built to a climax and I came, my juices spurting out onto her sole and into the little crevice below her toes. She didn't move away, letting me wet her foot that way. When I finished cumming, I sighed and relaxed.

AnnyeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyeMiller

"What do we do now, Jenny?" she said.

I looked up at her. "Please make me clean your foot, mommy," I said, feeling so incredibly subby as I said it.

She nodded. "Do it, little girl," she said. "Clean mommy's foot."

She held her leg up off of the floor and I bent forward to hold her ankles and bring her wet foot to my mouth. I licked and sucked until I had taken all of my cum into my mouth. I didn't swallow but instead looked up at her and opened my mouth, showing her the cum pooled onto my tongue.

She didn't need another cue. "Swallow," she said

I did. We rested there for a while, me naked on the floor at her feet, she still clothed, looking down at me. After a little while, she spoke.

"So what else do you like to do, Jennifer," she said as if speaking to me like a mother, a little formal.

I smiled up at her. I wanted her to know.

"Can we go in the bathroom?" I asked. "Please?"

"Sure," she said, still smiling.

She stood up and held her hand out to me, helping me up. I took her hand and held on to her, loving the feeling of being a little girl holding on to her mommy.

"Such a good little girl, aren't you, Jenny?" she said.

"Yeth, mommy," I lisped.

We were in the bathroom. She let go of me, then took off her dress, hanging it carefully on the towel rack. Then she sat on the toilet. She was bare, her panties back in the living room. Without any instruction, I got back onto my knees.

"Do you like to watch mommy use the toilet?" she said.

I nodded, eager to see. "Yeth, mommy, very much."

"Well come closer then," she said as if she already understood what I wanted to do.

Her legs were spread. I crawled closer until my head was between her thighs, my face close enough to smell the slight musky odors of her pussy. She put her hands on my head behind my ears and pulled me even closer, so that her pussy lips were against my mouth, like a kiss. I did kiss her there, pressing my lips against hers. Without her telling me to, I flicked the tip of my tongue out against her soft slit, licking her. I heard her sigh and press forward a little. Then she began to pee. Her flow increased and her juices surged out, filling my mouth.

Her hands still at the sides of my head, she moved my head back a little. Her stream continued for a second, still hitting me, wetting my face, then stopped. She turned my face gently up so she could look down at me, and our eyes met. I smiled up at her, happy, eager for me. I licked my lips, tasting her. I felt joy. I was also aroused again, my ‘little clitty’ (as I thought of it) swelling again.

“More?” she asked.

I nodded, eager, hot, wanting this so much. She smiled and nodded back. She gently moved my head back to her pussy, my face against her again. After a second, the stream of her piss began again, into my mouth. I swallowed what I could, feeling incredibly subby, while most of it ran out of my mouth and down my chest and body. Some of her piss wet my groin and this aroused me more. And then, intensifying everything, she moved her leg so that her bare left foot was between my own spread thighs. My hardening erection lay on the top of her foot, her toes under my balls. This position was the ultimate turn-on for me. I'd thought about it often, why a woman's bare foot was so much the subject of my sexual desires, why the mere sight of a woman's bare feet was enough to excite me and being touched by her was enough to turn me into a helplessly aroused and subby little girl.

She moved her toes under me, pressing further back, while my now fully erect cock moved of its own accord against her soft bare skin. I moaned, hardly realizing I was making noise she could hear. I responded to her slight pressure by moving a little forward, my thighs open more. The result was that her toes were now under my 'pussy', her foot between my cheeks. I was moaning with arousal continuously now, even drooling a bit, my own juices mixing with hers, still swallowing and dripping her pee. She pushed up with her toe and the tip of it entered me. I felt my 'pussy' stretch to let her in, just the tip, but I felt that I was now being fucked.

She stopped peeing and pushed me back with her other foot on my chest so that I was now laying back. She moved her right foot down to my cock, her sole flat on it, while with her other foot she kept fucking me with her big toe. It only took seconds of this for me to begin cumming, moving my hips up so that I pressed against her foot as I came while being fucked on her other foot, my mouth open, gasping with heat, my face and body wet with her pee, my moaning turned into propulsive, gasping 'oh!'s, my voice high-pitched and girly.

I was barely sensate, but gradually calmed enough to see her above me, still smiling and looking down at me. Her foot was wet with my cum. She stood up and was astride me, standing above me. She leaned on the side of the sink with one hand and moved her cum-covered foot up to my mouth, then rubbed her foot, the sole, the top, the toes, across and into my mouth, me licking and kissing her so that all of the cum was in my mouth.

"Did you like that, little Jenny?" she asked.

"Yeth, mommy," I said, the words soft and lispy and high, a bubble of my own cum popping out.

Published 
Written by jennypout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments