Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Sissy 5: Sissy Babies

"Two sissies find a mommy and daddy in the office."

14
2 Comments 2
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Fifth in the Office Sissy section of the Jennypout Stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Copyright@jennypout1976."

After 'Becky' and I found each other, and played together in my office, I convinced him to finally be open about his true nature. Together, I was sure we could find lots of pleasurable scenes in the office if everyone knew about him, just as they knew everything about me. So that night, on his own, he agreed to shave himself smooth, and to come to me the next morning for the reveal. I had brought in some baby supplies, including large size diapers and pacifiers, and a few other things. I was dressed as ujsual in my sissy girlie clothes - matching white tap pants and cami to, with pink tongs, to show off my light pink polished toenails, with my hair permed and lips lightly glossed.

When he showed up, he was almost immediately in his passive, little sissy girl mode. He kept his eyes down, his arms at his sides, and he answered my questions in his soft, lispy 'little Becky' voice. 

"So, Becky, are you shaved all smooth?"

"Yeth," he said, in the little girl voice.

"Let me see," I said. I was sitting at my desk and I pulled him closer to stand between my legs. I unzipped his pants. He was wearing white, silky panties and his 'clitty' was already starting to erect. 

"Those are big girl panties, Becky," I said, chiding him. "Little baby girls like you don't wear those, right?"

He nodded. I helped him off with everything until he was standing naked in front of me. I ran my hands over his body, liking the newly smooth skin, touching his nipples until the little nubs erected, then putting my hands down to his groin. He moved so that his 'clit' was in my hands, clearly wanting the touch, and he became more erect. I put a finger between his lips and he tongued it, then gently sucked on it.

"Good girl," I said. "Let's lay down now."

I guided him down to the floor so that he was lying on his back next to the desk.

"Knees up, little one," I said.

His eyes were half-closed, with pleasure I assumed. He obeyed right away. I reached over to the bag I'd brought and took out one of the diapers.

"If you're going to find a mommy," I said, "you've got to show them you're a little baby girl, right?"

He nodded his assent. The diaper was pink, with drawings of flowers on it. I put it under him - he lifted his butt for me - and taped it closed. I could still see the bulge of his erection at the front. I put my hand down on the bulge and he pushed up a little.

"You like that?" I asked, teasing him, "you like the way your clittie feels in your diapee?"

"Yeth, mommy," he said.

I knew I could command him, if I wanted, doing anything. But that wasn't his main desire.

"Ok, Becky," I said, "good girl. But babies don't talk, so I'll do that for you."

I reached over to get one of the pacifiers, a pink one, and put it in his mouth.

"You suck on the didee," I said, and he did. "Let's get you up, then we'll go find mommy," I said, taking his hand and pulling him up to his feet.

He was naked and barefoot, wearing nothing but the pink diaper, and sucking on the pink pacifier. I led him out to the corridor. We walked down the hall to the common room, where most of the staff would be at this hour. As we walked down the corridor to the common room we got a few stares but when we got to the big room there was a bigger response. There were about 20 people there, a mix of men and women, all senior staffers. People basically stopped everything they were doing and turned to look at us as we entered.

I heard a few people say something like 'oh! It's Jimmy!' and 'wow!'.

I guided 'Becky' down to the floor, to sit, and I started talking.

"Hi everyone. Let me introduce someone to you. This is little Becky. Becky is a very naughty, very excitable little adult baby. You know this is one of my fantasies, too. But let me tell you about Becky. Becky likes to pretend to be a baby girl. And she's hoping she can find a mommy who wants to play with her. You can probably see inside her diaper at the front there's a little bulge. That's what Becky thinks of as her clitty. And Becky is very excited to be here so open with you. She's also very embarassed to be known this way. All the time Becky's been working with you all these years, she's had these fantasies, she's worn girly panties under her slacks, she's been very excited all the time being around the women in the office, while hiding how much she's been wishing they would be a mommy for her. She's not mostly turned on by a 'mommy's' bare feet, like I am, but even more by mommy's titties. Becky really wants to be breastfed, she wants to suckle at mommy's breasts. If a mommy did that for Becky you would see Becky get so excited she'd make a cummy in her diaper."

People were still listening intently, so I went on.

"As you can see, this is very embarassing for Becky. She's blushing. But very, very excited as well - you can see the bulge at the front of her diapee."

I reached down to gently pat her clitty mound. She was sitting with her legs together to the side, a very girly pose. She was also dribbling a little around the pacifier as she sucked. And indeed, her cheeks were red with blush. All in all, a very excited little girly, for everyone to see.

"So if anyone wants to 'mommy' little Becky here, you can do it here or if you want privacy, you can come to my office. Meanwhile, if there are any 'daddys' interested, just to let you know that Becky is available for that, as well. That is, Becky is a little cocksucker, I actually had my own 'clitty' in her mouth yesterday. And also Becky likes to be fucked. I did some of that yesterday too."

No one stepped forward so after a minute I took Becky by the hand, stood her up and headed back to my office. But as we got there, I saw that one of the women, a middle-aged woman named Sharon, had followed us. Sharon was an attractive woman in her 40's, who always dressed well, usually in suits with skirts, below the knee, and heels. I knew she was single, either never having married, or perhaps divorced. I had the thought that she had perhaps been interested in Jim, when she thought - as everyone did - that he was a hetero male. Once we were in the office, with the door closed behind her, she confirmed that.

"I can't believe I was interested in this guy!" she exclaimed. "What a surprise! In your case, 'jenny', we all knew you were a fairy. But this guy ... " she was talking to me but looking at him. '

Becky' had sunk down to the floor again and was sitting at her feet. Sharon made up her mind.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

"I'll play with him," she said.

She undid the buttons of her short suit coat, then took it off and hung it on the back of my desk chair. Then she unzipped her skirt and took that off as well, hanging it neatly on the back of the chair over the coat. She was tall for a woman, and looked great standing there in panties, stockings and garter belt, and a white blouse. She unbuttoned the blouse and took it off, then reached behind her to unhook her bra and took it off too. She had a big bust, but her breasts looked firm. She had wide round aureole and her nipples were big and erect. 'Becky's' eyes were revited on her tits, looking straight up at her. I was also excited, wondering if she would play with me as well.

She sat in my desk chair.

"Ok, Becky," she said, her tone mocking and teasing. "Get up here if you want to be fed."

I helped 'her' stand up, took the paci out of her mouth, then I moved a chair next to Sharon's so Becky could half sit on it and lean over enough to reach Sharon in the desk chair. She helped maneuver him so that he was partly in her lap, facing up. His face was turned up to her, his head in her lap, her breasts just above his face. She bent over a bit, enough so that he could reach one of her nipples and take it between his lips.

"Go ahead, baby, nurse," Sharon said, guiding her nipple more firmly between his lips.

He began to suck. He was so excited, he was making noises while he sucked, 'nnh nnh' in a soft voice. Sharon put a hand down to his groin, feeling him through the panties. He pushed up against her hand and she began jerking him off as he sucked.

"So excited," Sharon said. "You want to make a cummy in your diaper, don't you?"

He managed to nod 'yes' even while still nursing at her nipple. She moved her hand up and under the diaper, so she had his cock in her hand.

"That's a good girl, Becky," she said.

He gasped and her nipple came out of his lips and she began rubbing it and her breast over his face. He moaned aloud, moving his hips against her hand, and she kept teasing him as he began to come. 

"Good little girl, that's right, make a cummy for mommy, good girl."

His face was flushed red, his mouth open, drooling liquid down his cheeks, lost in the pleasure of his orgasm. Sharon let him sit up a bit, then reached down to his sides and undid the diiaper. As the front came down, we could see his cock wet with his juices, a bit smaller but still erect, still leaking come.

"Go ahead, Jenny," she said to me, "clean up the baby!"

I eagerly obeyed, leaning over to lick up his come, taking his cock in my mouth, the last of his come coating my tongue, then pulling back so I could lick his come off his groin and then where it dripped onto his hairless balls, which he'd shaved smooth.

Sharon just watched us for a minute then the door opened. In came Scott Brady, the head man.

"Good job, Sharon," be said, ignoring Becky and me, and talking to her. "I knew you'd volunteer to be the mommy! You're such a slut!'"

He smiled at her. I saw her smile back, while making no attempt to cover up.

"And now Daddy would like some of Mommy," he said.

He walked over to her, pulled her up to standing, hugged her to him and began kissing her, deep, his tongue in her mouth, while tweaking her nipple with one hand.

I hadn't known they were an item, but obviously they had a history and this was par for the course. I still had my head in Becky's lap, my face wet with his come, but we were clearly being ignored. Scott swept some things off of my desk and laid Sharon down on it, on her back. She cooperated fully. He undid his pants and boxers, and I could see his big erection, a cock much bigger than mine - or Becky's. He spread Sharon's thighs, pulled her toward him, and entered her. She must have breen really wet, since he entered her easily and all at once. She put her arms around him, pulling him closer. They began to fuck.

I was very excited, in part because of how ignored I was. I felt very little and submissive in their presence. My own 'clitty' was very erect. I was also excited because when Sharon laid down on the desk, she had pushed off her high heels, so her bare feet were visible, her knees bent and thighs spread and up, her bare feet at Scott's sides as he fucked her. I wanted so much to touch her feet.

I moved closer without even asking her and licked her soles, then took her toes between my lips.

The two of them still ignored me, lost in their own fucking motions.

I grabbed Becky and pulled her around, still in the chair, so that she was facing me. I moved her so she could reach my cock with her mouth. She got the idea and opened her mouth to take my cock. Now while Sharon and Scott were fucking, Becky was being a cocksucker for me, while I sucked on Sharon's toes. All the while I was looking at Scott's bare butt, wishing I was close enough to lick between his cheeks. I could also see his big ballsack move as he thrust up and into Sharon's pussy.

Sharon was making noises, grunting as Scott fucked her. He became noisy too as he got closer to coming. I could see him tense and his muscles contract as he began to come. His thrusts moved her up on the desk and her legs clenched around him, holding him in.

I let her toes slip out of my mouth and concentrated on the pleasure Becky's mouth was giving me. I was holding Beky's head now, and fucking her mouth. I could see her own cock becoming erect again as well. I began to come as Becky sucked me, putting a full load in her mouth, enough for some of it to leak out of her.

I wiped Becky's face with a finger, taking my come and pushing it back into Becky's mouth. I saw her swallow.

Scott had pulled out of Sharon now, and was all business, pulling up his clothes, straightening and getting ready to leave. Sharon was still on the desk, half sitting now, her legs still spread, her pussy filled with Scott's come and some dripping onto her thighs. She glanced at Becky and me.

"Come here, girls,: she said. "I have something for you."

We both hurried to obey, two submissive sissy sluts, in our natural roles. Sharon pointed to her pussy.

"Clean me up," she said.

We hurried to obey. Scott glanced back at the two of us, licking Sharon's pussy like the eager sissies we were. He laughed. Then he left, leaving the door open so anyone going by could see.

Published 
Written by jennypout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments