Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Sissy 3

"A sissy in the office is used by a female co-worker."

21
6 Comments 6
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third in the Office Sissy section of the Jennypout Stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All Jennypout Stories @Copyright jennypout1976."

The meeting the day before, at which I'd told everyone in the office, in extensive detail, about all of my preferences and fantasies and desires, had been an incredibly exciting experience. It was all verbal, no one even touched me, but exciting nonetheless to have revealed myself as a helplessly and easily arousable submissive sissy. I told them all how much I loved to crossdress and be treated as a sexy little girl, told them my secret names, Jennypout or 'little jenny', that I got an instant thrill at the mere sight of a woman's bare foot, and that I wanted so much to be at the feet of the women and a cocksucker for the men.

After everyone agreed to continue with regular business as usual with the one exception of having me there in my new role, I had come in this morning and changed into a new 'uniform' for the day. It consisted of a pair of nearly transparent silky tap pants and a matching midriff-baring cami top, along with thin pink tongs on my feet. My hair was permed into soft curls, my lips touched with a light pink gloss, my toenails and fingernails polished pink, and my body shaved smooth, all over. I looked significantly more girly than my usual recent outfits of too-tight jeans, a too-tight blouse and open-toed wedge sandals. And those clothes would immediately reveal any arousal I felt, whether my erect 'clitty' or hard nipples. That was the point.

Already that morning, two of my co-workers had been to my office to play with me. I had been at Allie's feet, and come, while Scott watched, and then Scott had fucked me. Sandy, one of the office secretaries, had then shown up at my door and watched while I cleaned off Scott's cock with my mouth. Still kneeling, my undies still down at my ankles, with some of Scott's come dripping out my 'pussy' onto my thighs, my top stained and wet from Allie having dried her feet on me, my lips and face wet with my juices from Scott's cock, I was quite a sight. Scott had patted me on the head, like the pet I was, and left, giving a wave to Sandy, indicating I was all hers now. 

 I loved having Sandy there, and seeing me in my abject, submissive, sex-used state. This was the feeling I craved, especially when a woman was present. I wanted more than anything to be the submissive, slutty little plaything of a woman, to be in thrall to a 'mommy', who knew all this about me. And there she was. Sandy always dressed up for the office and today was no different. She was in her forties, a bit overweight, but with a nice face, and good looking over all. She was tall for a woman, especially so in the high heels she usually wore. Of course, I noticed the heels, black pumps, closed-toe, since I was at her feet already. Then I looked up at her.

"Let's clean you up," she said. "Follow me." She turned and headed for the private restroom at the end of the hall. I got to my feet, pulled up my undies and followed her. Once in there, she turned to me and said, "Take everything off." I stripped down so I was just in my tongs. Then I stood there, passively, waiting for her to tell me what to do. This in itself was a thrill. I wondered how it was for her. Just a day earlier, and for years before that, she had been a helper for me, ready to do whatever tasks I, and the office, needed. Nothing sexual, nothing like this. But still, orders. And all that time, whenever I had been around her, I had been very conscious of how much I yearned to take orders from her, instead, how the mere sight of her womanly bust, her legs and especially her feet, were capable of exciting me. I had been with her, talking with her, so many times, doing business as usual, while hiding inside myself the yearnings I always had, the envy of her I felt just because she was a woman, because she could wear a woman's clothes, and speak and be her natural self, all the while I was pretending to be a man, most of all hiding my desire to be at her feet, a submissive plaything.

I stood there, naked in my pink tongs, waiting for her to tell me what to do. She picked up the skirt of her dress, pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. "Come over here, sweetie," she said, smiling. I moved over to stand in front of her. She pointed to the floor in front of her. "On your knees," she said. I knelt down. She spread her legs and I was looking right between her thighs, seeing her pussy. I had told everyone yesterday about one of my strongest fantasies and desires - to be in exactly this position, on my knees by the toilet, with a woman about to use it - and me. I sat there and watched as she began to pee, a stream of her urine splashing into the water. Then the stream stopped. "Closer," she said. I moved my forward, my face now inches from her pussy. She put a hand down to the back of my head and moved me even closer, so that my face was touching her vagina. Then she began to pee again, this time the stream of it on my face, some of her pee going into my mouth. I stayed there, accepted this and swallowed.

deliciousgalfriend
Online Now!
Lush Cams
deliciousgalfriend

"This is great," Sandy said. "I can't believe I used to do things for you! And you're such a sissy and always was!" Her pee stream slowed as she spoke but I stayed there and a few more spurts came out and wet me. My face was dripping wet with her pee, some of it on my hair as well. The deep humiliation of the situation actually excited me. I could feel my 'clitty' getting harder. She could see that and moved one of her feet over between my legs. I spread my knees so she could reach me. She touched my balls gently with the toe of her leather pump, then trailed the tip of her shoe slowly up my erection. "You love this, right?" I nodded. "Say 'yes ma'am' when you speak to me," she said, in a firm tone. "Yes, ma'am," I immediately said.

As usual, the words said to me heightened my arousal, being spoken to this way, and speaking this way, just another way to for me to be openly submissive. Everything about the situation excited me as well. This was a middle-aged woman, attractive in her way, but certainly not someone I would have dated ordinarily But as a 'mommy', she was perfect, the age difference reinforcing my 'little' status. And being openly submissive to someone who would be subordinate to me in office rank if not for my submissive nature was also a thrill. And then, the kicker, being in the restroom with her, being at her feet and taking her pee on my face and in my mouth was the deepest humiliation I could envision. When she touched me with her toe, and found me erect, it was a capper to the whole thing. This was what I wanted, so much.

She stood up. I stayed on my knees and looked up at her. She took my panty and cami off the stand where i'd place them and used them to pat herself dry, then handed them to me. "Clean yourself up, as best you can. Put your clothes back on," she said, and I did. I washed my face and wiped myself off. With the pants and cami back on, I could feel the dampness on my skin and see the stains. But I liked being back in my girly outfit. "Follow me," she said, and opened the door. I stood up and followed her out. She walked back to her desk, which was in an outer area of the office. As we passed by various staffers there was little notice or acknowledgement. I knew they could see me and wondered what they thought, but at the same time this air of normality, with my status the only outlier, was somehow the point. It seemed a very Japanese thing, I thought - this grossly open violation of a taboo, barely acknowledged.

We got to Sandy's desk and she motioned me under it. When she sat, I was again at her feet. She slipped off her shoes. "Massage me," she said. "Yes Ma'am," I answered. I took her left foot in my hand and began massaging, kneading her sole with my thumbs, then her toes, one by one. I heard her sigh and she leaned back. As I massaged both of her feet I also raised them to my lips and kissed and sucked on her toes.

"That's very nice, jenny," she said. "Now give me some pleasure." She half stood and slipped off her panties, then raised her skirt above her knees and sat back down. I saw her bare pussy and moved forward on my knees. She had a large clit and I touched it with the tip of my tongue. Then I moved down and kissed her vaginal lips. She put her hands down to her crotch and spread herself for me. I licked and kissed at her open slit, then moved back up to her clit. As I did, she put her hands on the sides of my head and moved me into a rhythm and placement she wanted, moving me against her that way, as I felt her relax and tense into it, using me. Meanwhile one of her legs was between my knees and by moving only a little I could touch her bare ankle with my own 'clit', now fully erect.

She was making noises of arousal now, the sound of a sharp intake of breath, a small 'oh' expressing pleasure. She pressed me harder against her. Meanwhile, I manoeuvred myself so that I was sitting on her foot, feeling it between my buttcheeks. She moved to help me do this. My hands were on her thighs, my face on her pussy, now wetting me - again - with her juices, but of arousal, not pee. She tensed again, holding it this time, coming, my nose and mouth so tight against her I had to hold my breath, but wanting to serve her this way, so I didn't move away. She finished in small waves, relaxing her grip of my head between those moments so I caught a breath.

I wondered what was next. 

 

Published 
Written by jennypout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments