Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Sissy 2

"My sissy office life continues."

18
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Another in the Jennypout Series."

I was now back in the office, but under wildly different circumstances! I had dutifully confessed everything to all of the co-workers, bosses and staff, the previous day. Now everyone knew about my girly submissive self. And my recent changes in dress - the girly look - were fully explained. As part of it, I had had to tell them about all my secret thoughts, feelings and actions.

I told them how aroused I always was whenever I could see any of the women's bare feet. That is, when I was in the common room with Jill or Jane or Allie, and they were in open-toe shoes or had a shoe off, and I could see their feet, I would focus there and begin to be excited.

I told them about all the times I would visit Allie's office and she would be on the phone, and I could see her idly let her shoe drop, and how excited I would get, standing there. I told them how often I would eagerly rush to the restroom after being in their presence, to drop my pants and undies - panties or not, varying by the day - and touch myself. I held absolutely nothing back, the more humiliating and embarrassing my submission, the more aroused I became.

I told them how I would notice whenever one of the women used the restroom. Then I would eagerly use it next, feeling so excited to be in there after them, helplessly falling to my knees, pants and panties at my ankles, to kneel at the base of the throne, my bare arms resting on the toilet seat. I would feel the warmth where they had sat, then even lowering my head and licking the seat. Meanwhile, with my 'clitty' hard, imagining myself being at her feet, my face close to her pussy, ordered to clean her, taking the drops of her pee on my tongue.

I told them my fantasy of being a cocksucking slut for the men, made to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth. I told them I wanted to be a fuckable little slut for the men and a foot worshipping sissy for the women. I told them everything, including how exciting it was for me to be telling them right then!

I was so embarrassed, so humiliated, yet so incredibly aroused. In that session, yesterday, I had not been fully dressed but just in my more subtle girly outfit, with pants and blouse too tight, my usual open-toe wedge sandals, but nothing much else. I looked up and around at their faces as I spoke. Mostly, they were amused, lots of smiles, and some open laughter, a few mocking comments.

But they kept listening, and no one left. By the time I left, after the meeting, everyone had committed to doing our office business as usual, with my new status the only change. We were used to functioning in private, in our own shared space, with no interaction with the public.

So now I was back. And fully revealed. My outfit now consisted of silky white almost transparent tap pants and a matching cami top, my sandals replaced by thin pink tongs, my toenails polished pink, my hair permed, a light pink lip gloss for make-up, my body smoothly shaved, including my groin. Every sign of arousal, whether a slight erection of my 'clitty' or hardening of my nipples, would be plainly visible from now on. 

Despite all this, I still had my usual work to do, and still had my office. Being there, doing these usual things, in these new circumstances, this combination of sameness and openness, was part of the excitement of my new role. I wondered how it would all play out. But I didn't have long to wait. I had just settled in at my desk when Allie appeared at the door with a stack of papers for me to review.

She was very appealing to me, with a cute big butt, wide hips, on the short side, a cute face, great legs and feet. She was in a skirt and blouse, with heels, her usual outfit, with no stockings, so just bare feet in her heels.

I took the papers from her outstretched hand, and she settled herself in the chair across from me. Her smile was non-stop. Just as if everything was normal, I began to work on the papers, while she waited for any questions I had. And then she slipped off her shoe and put her leg up on my desk. She wiggled her toes. "This is what you like, right Jennypout?" I froze.

I nodded. "Yes," I said, my head down, not looking at her. This was what I wanted, but I still felt ashamed that my abject submissiveness and yearning to be at their feet should be so revealed to people who only recently regarded me as a peer.

"Go ahead, show me. Lick my toes."

I leaned over, put my mouth down at her toes, my tongue out, and licked her big toe, up from the base to the tip of the nail, then, without her asking, I licked across the rest of her toes. Then I moved back to her big toe and took it between my lips, gently sucking on it.

"This is exciting you, right?" she asked. "Show me," she said.

I leaned back and opened my thighs, letting her see my growing erection, easily visible in my see-through undies.

"And this is what you really want, right?" She moved her leg off of the table and put her foot between my thighs, the sole of her bare foot pressing up against my groin, touching my balls. 

I made a soft gasping sound, I think deliberately making the tone of it a little higher pitched, being more girly in that way. I pressed back against her foot, increasing my arousal, getting harder. In response she put her heel back, now touching my clitty with her toes, gently up the length of me and back down, teasing me that way. I added my own slight rocking movement to her touch, up and down against her toes. My femmy sound was now a slight 'uh' 'uh' wanting her to know how excited I was, how little control I had when touched this way, lost in the sensations.

I barely noticed someone now standing in the open doorway. Allie turned and glanced, her foot still touching me. It was Scott, one of the other consultants. He was one of the only openly gay guys in the office. Having him there, seeing us, was an extra thrill for me.

While still touching me, Allie bent her knee and scooted closer, then softly touched my ear with her hand. "You're a good little sissy," she said, "a good little girl, aren't you?" I moaned, loving the words. "You want to come on mommy's foot, right?"

I nodded, slipping into my little girl mode, responding in a soft lispy voice, "yeth, mommy."

"Ask me, Jenny," Allie said. I did.

"Pleath, mommy, pleath let me come on your foot," in that same soft lispy girly voice. I pressed harder against her and began to come, my juices flowing out through the thin material of my tap pants, onto her toes, while I gasped and moaned as I came.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

When I was finished coming, Allie stood up. She was standing on one foot, still in her shoe, her other foot, wet with my come, held up a bit. She pointed to it. "You wet me, little Jenny," she said. "So clean me off, please."

I scrambled off the chair and onto my knees in front of her. I leaned down, while she held her foot up to my face and I began licking and sucking my come off of her toes and sole, licking in between her toes and up and down her sole until all of my come was in my mouth. Her foot was still wet, now mostly with my saliva.

She began drying her foot on my cami, rubbing it until she was dry. I stayed still until she was finished. Then she put her foot back into her shoe. She turned to Scott, still standing there, having witnessed all this, gave him a wave, said "She's all yours, Scottie," then left.

I was still on my knees when Scott came closer, standing in front of me. Even though I had just come, the deep humiliation of Scott having seen me in my footplay little girl mode was already arousing me again. I had strong feelings about him. All the while he was openly gay, complete with the mannerisms and speech of many gay guys, I had been in the closet about myself.

He was always very friendly toward me and I had wondered, over the years, whether he had some of that 'gaydar' that let him know that I wanted to have sex with guys, however unannounced. But nothing had ever been said, and he'd never come on to me, if interested. Now here he was, knowing all of it.

"Stay there," he said. "You want this?" He rubbed his hand over his groin. 

"Yes," I said, meaning it. I had thought so much about sucking cock in the office, always picturing myself pleasuring Scott and the other men. Now it was almost real. I reached up to undo his belt, then unzip his pants. He stood still and let me. His pants dropped to his ankles and I could see by the swell in his boxers that he was erect. I pulled the elastic waistband out and the underwear down, freeing his cock.

He was bigger than me there too. His cock was beautiful, I thought. He was circumcised and I moved forward to nuzzle the tip across my cheeks, and gently across my lips. I reached my arms around him and cupped his butt, then kissed up to his flat belly and licked at his belly button. He moved his cock across my face then took my face in his hands and moved my lips to his tip. I opened my mouth wide wanting him to enter me that way, so much.

I loved the smell and taste of him. I also loved what it meant, that I was a cocksucker, and openly so. He began moving his hips a little, fucking my mouth that way. I licked and sucked, wetting him, and a bit of my saliva dripped out of my mouth around his thick cock. I was content and wondered if he would come in my mouth. But after a minute, he stopped and pulled out. I sat back on my heels and looked up at him, feeling like a submissive little pet, my mouth open, tongue out, saliva dripping, wanting him back, eager to have him. He smiled down at me.

"Wow," he said. "You are really a cock-hungry slut! I always knew you weren't a typical guy, but I never thought this." He paused a minute, breathing hard, his beautiful big cock moving a bit. I focused on it, waiting. "Turn around," he said. I stayed on my knees and moved, so that I faced away from him.

He had slipped off his loafers and now bent to remove his socks. Then, he put one foot up to my waist, got hold of my underwear with his toes, and pulled and push them down off my butt. I stayed like that, but put my head down and my butt up a bit, hoping he was planning to fuck me.

"You have any lotion in here?" he asked. In fact, I did. I had always kept a tube of stuff in my drawer, all those years I was secretly yearning and hiding and touching myself in the restroom. I reached up, opened the drawer and took it out. "Great," he said, taking it from me. He squeezed the lotion onto me, on my butt and between my cheeks. I reached back and held my cheeks apart, to give him more access. "Man, you really are ready for it," he said.

He bent down behind me, leaning over me, and then I felt his hardness between my cheeks, him sliding easily there, slick with the lotion. I felt the tip of his cock at my 'pussy' (as I thought of it) and though uncomfortable I forced myself to stay still, being 'a good girl' (as I liked to think I was) as he entered me. He grunted, either with pleasure of the effort, and slowly moved into me until I could feel his balls against my cheeks.

He rested there for a bit then began moving in and out of me, in small movements, fucking me. His hands moved from my shoulders to my waist to my butt, spreading and squeezing my cheeks, then on my hips, moving me on him, in whatever rhythm he liked.

The pleasure I felt in being fucked was a mix of the sensations from fucking and the idea of it, the combination causing my 'clitty' to erect. I didn't touch myself, telling myself that masturbating was not allowed, that touching my cock was reserved for the others, for their feet and hands and bodies and even mouths, if they wished.

Scott was making noises but without words, and I loved the pleasure he was obviously having, and my role in giving it to him, as well as the submissiveness of it. This was my true nature, a fuckable little sissy being used. He groaned and began to come inside of me, filling me, and I could feel the coming and filling as he did, his cock finally sliding out of me as he softened, and his come dripping out a little, some of the back of my thigh.

He was out of me now, standing and then leaning back on the desk. I turned around, still on my knees. "Clean me off," he said. I eagerly moved forward, mouth open, tongue out, and took his cock back into my mouth, licking and sucking and swallowing everything. He drew out and rubbed his cock over my face, wetting me with it.

When I turned, I saw that yet another person was at my door, probably having seen me being fucked. It was Sandy, one of the front office girls. Scott slowly dressed himself, even while greeting her. "All yours, if you want her," he said to Sandy, then gave me a pat on the head and left.

Published 
Written by jennypout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments